Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

hiding for life (darksinzeroX and mystic angel)

" Yes!" Larissa said as she smiled, looked into his eyes. She had wantd this for so long, now it was finally happening. Everything she had gone through to get to where she was now had obviously been worth it, her mind was clear. She wasn't thinking about anything that involved her home, kept her focus on him with a smile on her face.

"well then if your sure"he said smirking at her and gave one solid thrust,burring himself in her as he tore through her hymen.Even for a virgin she was tight,he barely made it side of her. He stayed where he was so that she could adjust to him before he started to move his hips, sliding his cock back to where he was almost all the way out,leaving the head of his cock in her pussy and pushed it back in.

Larissa began to moan as the pain subsided, she started to thrust her hips against his. She had never felt anything so amazing, she never wanted it to stop. So far she enjoyed the fact that Ren had taken her away from her home, she never wanted to go back. She was enjoying her freedom, would rather be with Ren then the man that has raised her any day. The queen had come out of chambers, wanted to speak with he king.

She has been thinking that with the princess of age perhaps it was the they try conceiving another heir, just pray to the gods they were blessed with a boy. The queen wasn't young but she wasn't old either she was roughly middle aged, looked as though she had never bore a child. " My king.. Perhaps it is time we try for a son.. I know that times are bad but I long for your touch.." She said as she looked at her husband, tried to hide her fear from him.

Ren never stopped thrusting into her,locking his lips around one of her nipples and sucking on it, gently biting it. There was more assessment added know that he was taking what his king wanted from him,and might never get it back.

When the king was approached by his queen and listened to her plea. Once she was done he shook his head" even if you could give birth to a son, I doubt that you could bring me to point of orgasm with how loose you are now,besides you know I have plans for that daughter of ours once this dammed war is over,win or lose"

Larissa moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, of course the pain had subsided so she felt nothing but pleasure. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back as she arched her back. There was no way she was going back, hoped Ren could get her far away from her father because she didn't want that. She needed to be her own person, she needed to live her own life not one that was planned out for her.

'' Do you have any idea how disgusting you sound when you say that? She's your blood, just because I'm lose doesn't mean a thing.. If that's the reason you won't let me give your another heir then find another young woman who has never been with a man. Hell sleep with one of the servants I don't care just don't traumatize our daughter with your incestuous nature.'' The queen said as she rolled her eyes, sighed she meant it when she said he could sleep with one of the servants, she was protecting her daughter from a man who obviously had one thing on his mind twenty four seven.

Before he could stop himself, Ren started to cum into her. Being far more excited then he thought about taking her virginity and something the king wanted from him, as well as having this young tight girl wrapped around his cock.

The king stood and walked to his queen and pushed her against the wall so her back was to him"you want to tell me what to do?"he almost yelled at her"you cant tell me what to do, I tell you what to do." He used his free hand and started to lift her dress once he had his cock out. Once her dress was high enough he spat on his cock and smirked"well, if you want my touch so badly, I guess I'll give it to you, but the one place your never let me"he said as he started to push himself into her ass.

Larissa moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, when she felt him begin to let lose inside of her she also let go. She came for the the 1st time, smiled as she did she had always thought Ren was very cute. But she had been locked away in her room unless her father held a ball, even then she wasn't allowed to dance or socialize with any of the guests her age. '' That was amazing! '' She said as she chewed on her lower lip, arched her back just a little more looking into his eyes. Of course she didn't want him to stop, hoped he continued until he couldn't take anymore.

The queen knew he would give in, be his aggressive self once she tried to tell him what to do. She felt him lift her dress, knew how he was. The queen had never questioned her husband, she never denied him what he wanted so when he pushed his cock into her ass she winced a little but moaned.

Back
Top Bottom