Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & Zero_Kyrael)

RE: Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & ...

As I kissed my bitch's nipples, I noticed her suddenly start to blush strongly. But it didn't seem to be because I was sucking on her breasts, because she was staring over and down at my cock that had just become erect. Odd. She had seen it several times already, hell, she had sucked it not too long ago. I wondered what was getting her going this time...but ultimately, it probably didn't matter. With time, her embarrassment and shyness would wash away, and I'd be able to do all manner of naughty things with her without her blushing about it, once she got used to it. When I pulled off her nipples and commanded her to get to work, she mumbled a bit in return and bit her lip while looking away. I just evenly watched as she then moved herself down, letting her breasts rub down my shirted chest, but she then clumsily missed and only pushed one breast on top of my cock rather than letting my cock slide between her cleavage.

I frowned. Her blushing and shyness and embarrassment was kind of cute, right up until it affected her performance. She recovered, slipping my cock between her breasts, then slowly brought her hands up to squeeze them together, engulfing my cock in her warm, soft titflesh.

But I wasn't 'feeling it' from her. She was hesitating.

"Come on, kittybitch, you can do better." I said as I put my arms out to the sides over the back of the couch and spread my legs a little wider to give her better access. "I thought you were educated and smart. You should be able to remember enough of the reading material earlier to do well on this test. Come on, move those tits. Make me feel good." I said, hoping that this would encourage her to start giving me a real performance.

"Y..yes Master!" I saw a frown and the tone and perked up a slight bit. I had said I would do this and I was sure I could manage. "I am sorry Master. " I paused for a moment, but wanted to be forthcoming this time. "You just smell good... and it so hot between my breasts it hard to concentrate." I nodded slowly nuzzling the tip that barely poked out from my breasts. "I don't mean to be slow Master." I take one deep breath calming my nerves as this was something not purely sexual in nature. "I just not used to be stared at like that Master. Like I am super sexy or something." I mumble the last part before slowly focusing on the job at hand.

I scoot myself closer letting my breasts melt around the hard shaft. My hands the only things keeping them from spilling off to the sides. I lean in closer and lightly lick up Master's Abs while letting my breasts slip up the length and lightly back down with a very light slapping noise as they press back down on the well muscled thighs below. I moved my eyes up to meet Master's gaze chewing on my lower lip as I continued to slip my breasts slowly all over the large alpha cock. Not just up and down, but swaying my chest to the left and right letting one breasts squish upon the other smothering the throbbing cock between them before sliding them back around again. Keeping the hot very soft breasts slipping and sliding never standing still over the horny prick in front of me.

The big-boobed kittyslut apologized to me, but what she said and did next were a little surprising. First she said I smelled good. She liked masculine scents, or at least, my scent? That was good to know, and also a good thing if she found being this close to my cock pleasing. She then actually nuzzled my cock that was between her breasts. I hadn't even started on getting her into cock & balls worship yet, and this was already a good sign. She then said she wasn't used to being stared at. That too was interesting. "Well, get used to it, kittybitch," I said lightly, with a little bit of a grin, "Cuz I think you're damn sexy. Wouldn't have brought you on if I didn't."

But after that, she finally started getting into it. I felt her boobs slide up and down my shaft at a slow/moderate pace, a wonderful feeling. Her hands were pressing her breasts together, increasing the friction, and feeling her warm furry flesh rub my cock was amazing. She looked up at me, cutely chewing her lip, and I smirked a bit back. I then leaned my head back a bit with a leisurely "Mmmm..." of pleasure, and felt her start shaking her breasts side-to-side along with her up-and-down. I let her work me over on her own as I gave out little "Mmm"s moans and "Ahhh" sighs of pleasure to let her know she was doing good. She was doing good enough that my hips started rolling slightly into her breasts while she worked. But after a few minutes of this, I tilted my head forward again and opened my eyes to stare at her bouncing boobs. "Alright, now, go faster. Work me off to my finish. I'm getting there." I commanded.

I half wish the moans would stop. I couldn't stare master straight in the eye listening to the various slight cries of pleasure from my work. It made me feel embarrassed and blushy and I had enough trouble doing it as it was. The comments each made me look away of fumble my breasts from around the hard length. I didn't feel like was I doing such a great job feeling clumsy and awkward. I smushed my own breasts around the length my hands grabbing roughly onto both sides of my breasts to keep them completely over the huge alpha cock in front of me.

I finally just put everything aside the sexy smells the embarrassment and just worked the cock in front of me for the cum it was hiding away. I moved my breasts much faster slapping them down the room echoing from the strokes of my breasts hitting Master's lap. I was putting my back into a bit more my whole body moving up and down back and forth feeling the slick flesh grind between my tits. I chewed my lip seeing that red tip pop in and out of my pale soft breasts as I pleasured it with my body. I quickly moved my face down closer remembering master's request and held my mouth open over the tip letting it lightly press past my lips with every bounce of my breasts. "Cum for me master." I murmur out against my own large flesh covering the cock with my warm moist breath.

I watched closely as my bitch blushed strongly and kept looking away from me. She was still embarrassed about what she was doing, apparently. Again, that would go away with time. By the end of the month, I knew I'd have her staring straight into my eyes submissively while she works me off and drinks my cum. Meanwhile, she obeyed my command and started moving her tits faster and faster. She really started working it. "Oooooooooh yeeeeaaaaaahhhh..." I sighed out as I felt her wonderful huge squishy tits squeeze and rub my cock rapidly. I was very close.

I breathed heavily and hotly while I rolled my hips into her tits, and then, I heard her actually say the words "cum for me, master". That was an incredibly good sign, and finally, I felt that very familiar rising heat of my imminent orgasm. At the same time, I had another filthy thought for my unexpecting bitch. My mouth tugged into a small smirk as my breathing got heavier. "I'm gonna cum, bitch, I'm cumming...HNNNG!" I grunted out as I threw my head back and pushed my hips up a bit, feeling her lips around the tip of my cock as I began my climax. Warm jizz the consistency of runny eggs started spurting from my cock into her mouth. And it was then I sprung my surprise on my bitch. "Don't swallow! Hold it in your mouth. Don't swallow." I said quickly after my grunt.

My cock spurted once, twice, three times, enough to fill my bitch's mouth to capacity with her cheeks bulging. At least, if she didn't swallow. Panting softly, I leaned my head forward again to check that the kittyslut had obeyed me, or if in the heat of the moment, she had accidentally swallowed. "Take your mouth of me, slowly. Lean your head back...and open your mouth. Don't spill, don't swallow. Show me what a good girl you are..." I said, then waited for her to open her mouth and show me the evidence of her obedience...or disobedience.

The sudden addition of thrusts made my job a bit easier as I followed the pumps at my breasts letting it assist my breasts in bouncing over the hot Alpha dog cock that was popping between my breasts. I thought I would be more prepared this time for the scent of my Master. It had not been long since the shower, but the natural scent of his rod and pre seeped up into my nose. It didn't help with my mouth right over the tip I was practically sniffing the tip as it thrust up into my face. It smelled so lewd both exciting and relaxing me at the same time. A throbbing was starting between my legs once more as I continued to pleasure the length with my breasts feeling bits of pleasure pushing into my large luscious orbs.

I was very thankful for the warning, but I had half felt it starting to happen. It was twitching wilding against my lovely breast flesh and the pre was more than just a little ooze from the tip. I remembered Master requested to cum in my mouth, but I was not planning to swallow. I had opened my mouth and made sure the tip was grinding right on the flat of my wet soft pink tongue. With the sudden order added on at last moment I couldn't help but panic a little bit. My head slightly pulled back my hands let go of my breasts and flailed at my sides as I wiggle my head back and forth for just a moment.

I quickly just pushed my face down hard into my breasts and wrapped my lips as tightly as I could around the cock as it started to cum directly onto my tongue. The taste was nearly the most disgusting I ever had inside my mouth Far different than the times before. My stomach churned instantly. It felt like a layer of slime was coating my tongue staining it with the taste sticking to my teeth making me gag as some splattered against my throat. Slimy, sour, salty, bitter and very thick and three full huge pumps of it filling my mouth. I thought this is exactly what sex would taste like. Thick oozing Dirty cock pounding a tight soaked pussy inside of my mouth making me taste it all. It was so wrong, but the scent and taste together made my heart pound.

I felt it stop and fell back on my heels. It was just swirling on my tongue making a huge sticky mess of my mouth. I gagged a few times my stomach feeling off as the load just hugged my tongue staining my tongue with it's flavor. I shook a few times covering my mouth not sure I could make it. It was just so raw and primal lewdness stuffing my mouth. I finally managed to lean all the way back on my heels having to hold my head back not to spill as I finally opened my mouth showing off the rather thick cloudy grey cum filling my mouth up to my lips. I just layed back trying to fathom the dirty mix filing my nose and mouth while obeying my Master. My mind swimming in the lewd taste and scent making me blush, but not in a shamed way rather a flushed blush as my body warmed up in arousal.

Like a champ, my bitch managed to get her lips over the head of my cock in time for me to cum, and even managed to obey my sudden order. But as she pulled her mouth off my cock, something was a little wrong. She was grimacing, strongly. Her facial expression was pure scrunched-up disgust. Hmm. So she still really hates the taste. Need to eat more fruit... I thought to myself, then very quickly pulled out my smartphone and sent off a quick message before putting it back in my pocket. But I just watched as she obeyed my second command to open her mouth and show me the cum without spilling. I grinned. "Ahhhhhh ff-huck yeah. That is so hot, seeing a girl with her man-pleaser loaded with my cum." I said aloud, and then said nothing for several long moments as I just enjoyed the sight.

But then I spoke up again. "Alright. Now, close your mouth, slut." I commanded, and waited for her to obey. "Now...swish it a little bit. Get used to the taste, 'cuz you're gonna get a lot of it before the month's up." I paused for a moment. "And now...swallow. Swallow it all down." I waited for her to do that and observed her reaction.

I sat still on my heels the load just filling up my mouth. I started to think my mind was playing tricks as I could swear I could feel the load swimming around on my tongue. The scent of cum was so strong with the load right in my mouth. I could not avoid the scent either with the cum filling my mouth I had to breath through my nose. My heart was pounding hard in my chest as I waited wondering how long master was going to stare. I almost spilled out the load as I saw the phone suddenly come out into view. My hands quickly trying to cover my breasts and slit as I turned away just barely keeping the load in my mouth. I felt the heat radiating from between my legs and tried to ignore the arousal pawing at my body. I finally realized it was just a message and turned back.

I felt my ears burn slightly at the order and slowly closed my mouth. I then nodded at the command and started to wiggle my tongue around my mouth making the cum swirl around my mouth. One of my eyes closed as I winced the flavor became strong and fresh all over again. Every time I moved my tongue it was the taste brand new again as it rolled over my taste buds. I whimpered Master waiting just watching as I kept moving it around swirling the thick spunk all over my mouth. Finally with the order to swallow I take one huge gulp feeling it push down my throat. It took several moments for the thick sticky cum to flow down into my stomach. I shook my head as I lapped over my own tongue like a dog with peanut butter trying to get the taste out of my mouth. "T... than....hurrr.....thank you master." I manage to get out gagging slightly at the raw taste, but aroused by it at the same time as I turn and look up into My master's eyes.

Interestingly, when I pulled out my phone, my bitch covered her breasts with her arms. Did she think I was going to take a picture of her? Hmm...actually...that wouldn't be a bad idea... I thought to myself, and put the thought away for later. She followed the rest of my orders well, despite her wincing in clear displeasure, and when she swallowed down... Hnnnng that's hot. I thought to myself again while watching her throat rise up and down in a gulping motion. Even more amazingly, she then thanked me afterwards. I hadn't even needed to tell her to do that and she did it all on her own. "Very good, Tabby!" I said in a praising voice. "Always thank your Master when you receive his cum. Master's cum is a gift." There was one little issue, on the other hand. "But, no covering your body from Master, bitch. Remember?" I chided her, as she did need to remember that rule. I didn't like it when she tried to hide any part of herself from me.

We still had some time to kill before dinner, so I then figured we'd watch a movie. I made a 'come here' gesture with my hand. "Now, come up here Tabby, and sit in my lap again. No, I'm not going up your ass with my cock again, and we're not watching an 'educational' video this time." I commanded, then quickly explained as I redid my pants around my softening rod. I waited for her to obey and sit in my lap, at which point I picked up the TV remote and accessed my library of movies and picked out a mindless action movie. I put the remote aside and immediately grabbed both of my bitch's breasts in my hands and started rubbing and kneading. I just loved the feeling of titflesh in my hands. The movie started. I kept squeezing and groping her breasts, and continued to do so wordlessly as the movie played, and I watched over the shoulder of her. The movie went on for a couple hours, then finally got to its climax and denouement. The whole time, my hands never left her boobs, but then I finally let go of them, picked up the remote again, and turned off the TV.

"Off, Tabby. Time for dinner." I said as I grabbed hold of her leash, waited for her to get out of my lap, then stood up. Expecting her to walk on hands and knees as always, I led her out of the entertainment room, into the main hallway, and back to the dining room adjacent to the kitchen. Like at lunch, food was already set out for both of us; mine up on the table, and hers in a bowl on the ground. The meal was the same for both of us as well, being a nice chicken dinner with a hearty side of freshly-sliced mango and strawberries. The extra fruit was actually more for my bitch's benefit, but in a roundabout way--eating more fruit would make my cum taste a little bit better.

I sat down in my chair, then spread my legs apart. "C'mere and suck my dick Tabby, just like lunch. I wanna enjoy this meal." I said, then waited for her to undo my pants again, my cock to grow to its full length, and her to get her mouth on me again. I sighed happily and started eating my meal, moaning a little bit over every bite as I felt her mouth bobbing up and down my length. I thoroughly enjoyed the food, fuck it tastes so much better when you're getting sucked off, and eventually finished it off. "Okay Tabby, stop." I commanded, then got up from my chair. Like at lunch, I was just about ready to blow, and I knelt down over her food bowl with the chicken dinner plus fruit, grabbed my cock, and rubbed it until I started spurting a dose of cum over the food. I sat back in my chair and said "There you go, now your dinner's all ready. Now remember, the sandwich was special, but normally, you should eat like a normal Pet, and that means no hands." I explained, then waited for her to eat.

My cum would taste much as it just had when she gave me a boobjob, as obviously the fruit would need time to work through my system, but like at lunch, it would only be extra flavoring to the meal rather than the only thing she was tasting, so it wouldn't be as bad as having to taste it alone.

"I am sorry Master." I murmured waiting for something more to follow, but it seemed Master had decided not to punish me this time. I was slightly relieved that nothing was gonna happen and I followed Master. I felt a small bit of hesitation cross my face when the talk of a movie was mentioned, but before I could even ask Master explained it was not the same kind of movie.

"Okay Master." I moved as commanded and sat upon his lap as the movie was starting before I felt his hands back upon my breasts. I felt a sigh coming out, but was ready and stopped myself knowing that was certainly something that would not get a pass. I was beginning to wonder if Master would ever become satisfied. I was not really annoyed at having my breasts played with, but I was starting to have a hard time telling how much time had passed. It was something sexual since I had gotten here and constantly being kept in a sexual state made it feel like everything was blending together. Master seemed to have no problem with it, but I started to feel like I had been here a great deal longer. The thoughts stuck with me the whole movie the hands constantly just playing and toying with my breasts a constant reminder.

"Oh yes Master." I say slightly surprised at the off command not realizing the movie had ended. I felt myself tugged down and found myself crawling on all fours once again to the kitchen. I still was not completely used to this just yet and felt a small blush at my naked form moving on all fours down a hall. I stopped in place for a moment as one thought just a whisper in my head rang out and froze me in my tracks. Was it all just a matter of time? All the teasing and sex seemed to sap at me and even now I was already less embarrassed at being dragged around like a dog. Why did Master not just use me to cum and leave? Why was he always teasing me so much?! I thought bitterly. Does he have a plan? Is there some kind of trick I can't see? The thought sent a shiver down my back, but again reality came crashing back as I had not kept up and found myself face planted on the ground with the collar choking me.

I scuttled and pushed myself almost half leaping forward just to breathe again and hoped it was not a huge scene as we entered the kitchen. The food smelled nice at the start. I thought for a moment perhaps this would a regular meal. Master had came several times already. It only took a moment to realize this meal would be no exception as quickly as the next order came in. I felt my ears slightly dampen, but I kept myself from whimpering as I crawled over and took down Master's bottoms.

I was quickly greeted by Master's cock already towering above my face clearly not slowing down at all. I chewed on my lip my earlier thoughts returning with the added thought how I did not handle the blow jobs very well. The feel in my mouth and the musk right against my nose always made my knees week. Even more so now master had came a few times since his shower and I could already feel the sweaty moist heat coming from his groin on my face.

I knew Master was just going to cum on my food and so I focused on making this a more light blow job in the hope that it would be easier. I nodded and swallowed before moving in. I decided I would just try to give Master's alpha cock and furry sack a mouth wash knowing after all the orgasms it might help. I leaned in slowly just licking in long strokes. I tried to just lick every inch of the shaft in slow straight licks turning my head to hit every angle. It was working for the most part I felt fairly fine cleaning it slowly with the soft pink of my tongue.

I stopped for a moment chewing my lip knowing this part would be harder. I took a breath and thought I could just do it all at once. I opened my mouth crouching right beneath Master. My lips parted mouth open I let my tongue lap at the wolf sack slurping it into my mouth. I felt it squish onto my tongue as the balls stuffed my cheeks. It was even hotter than I thought. A salty slightly slick taste filling my mouth. My nose shoved at his base taking in his musky hot scent.

"Fuck ...." Or well I had tried to say the simple word, but it came out as a muffled noise. There was no way around it. No sugar coating the truth at that point. There was no slow warmth building inside me this time or confused feelings. No haze in my mind. I was horny. It was clear my body had been warmed up going on two days straight and now skipped straight to horny this time. I was not incredibly teased my mind was not lost in a haze of lust like times before, but there was no doubt about the sensation.

I kept licking and sucking slowly till master pulled away. I winced slightly seeing the food suddenly cummed upon once more. I already started to move over to the dish before master even said anything knowing what was coming. I ate just the parts he came on knowing that what he really wanting. I kept my hands on the sides of the bowl just biting down. The taste of the cum same as before making it hard to swallow and completely voided the flavor of the food. "Thank you Master." I mumbled out swallowing the last slimy bit down.

Man, it was only her second day, and already my little Tabby was licking and slurping on my cock like a champion cocksucker. She gave it lavish attention with her tongue, licking up and down my shaft on all sides, even playing with my balls a bit, which just made the meal so much better. At the moment though, I had no idea about the effect I, particularly my scent, was having on her. But if I had known, I would have been happy. Things were going just the way I wanted them to. After I was done with my meal and came on her food, I watched her eat, enjoying the sight of seeing a girl eating out of a food bowl like a feral animal. Once she had finished her meal, she thanked me again, to which I nodded and praised her again. "Very good, Tabby! I like it when you thank me." I then stood up, took hold of her leash again, and led her back out of the kitchen. This time, after going down the hallway, I took her back to my computer room from this morning. When we got there, there was a cell phone on the desk. Her cell phone.

"Stand up." I said to her as I picked up the cell phone and held it out to her. "As promised, you get your thirty minutes of phone time now." I said, and waited for her to take the phone from me as I unclipped the leash from her collar. After that, I then turned around and booted up my computer, but logged in a guest account, then turned back to her and gestured to the computer. "I'll even let you use the computer during this time if you want. So, you can call your mom, call your friends, check your updates on the computer, change your social media status from 'single' to 'slave', I don't give a fuck. This is thirty minutes of 'you' time. Just note that anything you do on the computer is logged." I explained. I pulled out my smartphone and went to my stopwatch app, and started it. "Thirty minutes, starting now." I said as I then walked out of the room, leaving my bitch to take care of things on her own.

But even so, I walked over to another room and accessed another app on my phone, going into my house's camera and microphone feeds, then accessed the hidden camera and microphone in the room I just left Tabby in, so I could watch and listen to her. I could have had my servants tap her phone, but that would definitely be overstepping the boundaries of our agreement. I'd have to settle for listening in on her end of any conversation she had. A little shady, but knowing who she called and what she said might give me more insights into her, more psychological leverage to use on her. It also just might be that I'm a little bit of a voyeur. Just a little.

I sorta just stood there for a minute shocked at the sudden situation. Time to myself. It was not long, but it was completely to myself. I turned and sat for a moment thumbing my phone and looking at the computer for only about a minute before putting them down. There really was no one I needed to check in with. I only called my mother once a month or so anyways. Besides what would I tell them regardless. I chewed on my lower lip knowing where my mind really was.

I felt my mind wander back to earlier as my finger slowly circled my lips tracing the soft skin. My lips slightly parted as my finger pressed a bit more against them and a shuddering breath filled me as I remembered the dirty scent. I nibbled at the tip of my finger before letting it press against my tongue. I let out a soft groan loving the pressure against my tongue. My mouth was just feeling so good. In just a few moments my finger was grinding on the flat of my tongue. Twisting around it dancing with the wet pink flesh as I let out a huff of hot air. My eyes slightly closed as I started to really feel out my tongue. My index finger slipping over the wet muscle feeling each little taste bud and crevice of my tongue. I started to rub just up and down right on the center of my tongue slipping back and forth for a few moments before a moan escapes my lips and my legs squeeze tightly together.

My eyes quickly widen apart at my own moan as I pull my finger free of my mouth. "No... NO! That is enough! I can't think straight! I'm cumming from my god damn mouth get it together!" I stop and stand up quickly huffing in anger before kicking the chair over in a tissy. "No... Calm down just need to relax and take care of it. You are an adult just... take care of it." I nodded with a bit of embarrassment as I sat down on the floor feeling it press against my bare ass.

I spread my legs apart knee's slightly bit as my heart started to pound. I could feel the blood rushing to my pussy and nipples. Not even a touch and my nips were already perked and I felt a wetness building inside. Not that I had much time to cool down regardless, but it was a rush leaving me feeling slightly dizzy. It felt like my body knew what I was thinking before I even acted. I slipped my hands down over my abdomen with a quick thought at how long it had been since I masturbated. I didn't do it often and for years now I just used a little vibe on my clit for a quickie before sleep.

My own hand felt slightly foreign as it touched against my own pussy, but it still felt pleasant. I took a breath and slowly explored my own pussy taking in each and every sensation. My fingers pressing against my outer lips. They were so swollen and I felt them squish as my fingers pressed into them. I added a little more pressure wanting to feel just how puffy from arousal they had become. "H..haaaaaa..." I took one deep loud breath and smiled at the burst of pleasure. I slipped my hands a little closer to myself touching the pink inner lips. I marveled for a moment out just how soft and smooth the little folds were. Warm and slightly wet and just so soft. I lightly pinched one side and slowly rubbed it between my index finger and thumb enjoying the light touch and just how soft the wet flesh was.

I took another huff and placed my full hand against my pussy. I felt my palm against my clit and shivered, but wanted to wait just a bit more. With my Ring and index finger I slowly spread my lips apart. I could feel the air of the room against my wet entrance. I flushed rather deeply as I could feel my own fem juices now dripping out a single drop just slowly dripping down and over the little star of my ass. I waited just feeling it drip to the floor before my middle finger slipped between my spread folds. I started to huff as I just ran the finger between my slit. Teasing my entrance up to almost my clit stopping short before doing it again. I traced my entrance still amazed out how soft and warm I was circling the opening slowly as my breath picked up pace.

I started to push my middle finger up inside just the first digit humming in pleasure. I start pushing in a bit more just to the second knuckle before pulling back out. I closed my eyes and just repeated that action for a few moments before the need for more started to take over. I slipped my ring finger inside as well spreading my entrance wider. "N..nyaaa....mm....mmm..." It felt so good my hips started to push back and forward. I spread the fingers lightly apart feeling the walls of muscle opening myself further for just a moment. I pressed down against my pussy feeling an odd but pleasurable sensation from my ass in response. I pushed up next and delved my own depths over and over. My hips moved in response as I just rode the sensations for a time letting out small squeaks and gasps before stopping with a sudden whimper.

"O..ww ow ow..." I blushed my hips had bucked and hipped to much to fast and I could feel a carpet burn on both of my cheeks. It was a light sting that really smarted and I was certain would leave a mark. Still I couldn't stop now. I turned getting face down ass up with my knees spread wide. I let both my hands ride slowly up my inner thighs, but only letting one continue up. I shudder feeling just my fingers near that small bud of pleasure. I let out a gasp into the floor as I just rubbed against the hood of my clit. I lightly wiggled my finger tip around it pulling it back and then letting it down over and over. It was intense leaving me moaning into the floor with every brush.

I was not being very loud controlling myself, but I could not stop the moans. My toes were now digging into the floor as I started to circle my clit over and over. I move my other hand close pulling the hood back as I carefully touch the exposed nerve with a gasp of pleasure. I was starting slow and careful gently rubbing against it. I whimper slightly at the burst. It was soo sensitive from the teasing it was almost to much stimulation for me to take. I keep my movements soft and slow feeling it build and giving into the pleasure. I open my eyes and half lift myself up with one arm wanting to see my work knowing i'm getting closer and closer. I start to flick over my clit both moaning and gasping the pleasure so sweet it almost hurts, but my eyes focus on the phone on the floor.

"N...no! That can't be the right time!" I groaned hard knowing I had a minute maybe a bit more left. I must have knocked it down when I kicked the chair. I stopped for a second wondering if I could finish, but also worried what would happen if I were caught. I quickly decide I need the release. I can't think straight when aroused and the shameful things I had done because of it. I was certain I might do anything he asked if I was pushed and teased further. I started to rub my clit just a slight bit more, but it was dull. The pleasure was faded and I could feel the mood slipping from me. I had killed my own orgasm from worry and the unpleasant thoughts.

I let out a very annoyed groan and pushed myself up brushing myself off. I winced as my hand brushed the carpet burns on my ass and felt a sulking feeling over take me. I just let out another huff to feel better as I picked up the chair and slumped into it feeling annoyed and sullen. "Just not fair.... so freaking stupid." I whined and mumbled to myself as I sat down uncomfortably. "Just hold it together for a bit more. You will get more time just have to relax." I took a deep breath and sat waiting for Master's return feeling very unfulfilled and unsatisfied, but hoping the breathing would have a calming effect.

I watched my bitch on my smartphone from the hidden camera and listened from the hidden microphone as she sat down in the computer chair. I expected she was about to use the computer. But what she did next defied all expectations. She stuck a finger in her mouth and started moving it around, while she closed her eyes. I heard moans. One of my eyebrows raised higher and higher as I watched her...basically fingerfuck her own mouth until she suddenly stopped. She stood up and shouted about how she was "cumming from her mouth" and kicked the chair over. I frowned at the chair-kicking, but the rest of me was just shocked. Damn, girl. I guess all this shit has been having more effect on you than I thought? I thought to myself as she told herself to "take care of it" and sat down on the floor.

Then she began to masturbate.

She started rubbing her own pussy, and moved her hips back and forth a little. The thought that she was doing this and I was secretly watching her without her knowing was hot, really hot. I started getting hard in my pants. I then held up my phone with one hand while my other undid the front of my pants, freeing my erection, which I then began to stroke and rub slowly and softly. I wasn't trying to get off, I was just enjoying the show.

She fingerfucked her own pussy while her soft moans wafted from the speaker on my phone, and kept this up for a good long while. Eventually, however, she suddenly stopped with a squeak of pain and got up, rubbing her ass a bit. Heh, guess she bucked her hips a little too hard. She then got into a face-down-ass-up position, which holy shit was really hot that she was such a naughty slut for a virgin, and she continued playing with her pussy. I was panting softly while I kept stroking my cock, but then, she noticed her phone on the floor at around the same moment I checked the time.

Her time was just about up.

She furiously tried to masturbate then, but quickly began letting out not moans of pleasure, but of disappointment. Seemed she ended up edging herself. Hah, the naughty bitch. That's what you get for trying to cum without Master's permission... I thought maliciously at her as I then re-did my pants around my cock and willed it to go down a bit. I then got up, heard her tell herself to "hold it together a bit longer", then I shut off the app and put my phone back into my pocket. I walked back to the computer room.

"Time's up, Tabby." I said as I entered the room, finding her slumped in the chair with a very disappointed expression on her face. I could have pretended I could smell her arousal (which I actually could) and punished her for trying to cum, but I figured edging herself was punishment enough. If she had reached climax, I would definitely have punished her. As it was, I pretended that I assumed she had actually done what she was supposed to do with her time. "What, did your favorite sports team lose or something?" I said, rubbing my chin as I looked at her disappointed face. "Well, it doesn't matter. It's just about bedtime, bitch. Come along." I said as I approached her, clipped her leash back onto her collar, and gave it a gentle tug to get her off the chair and moving.

Back out into the hallway we went, then up the stairs and back to my room. I led her into the adjacent bathroom to my room, and did our nightly rituals like we had in the morning; brushed our teeth and flossed, things like that. Then, I led her back into my room and over onto my bed, as I went over to a trunk and got several coils of rope out of it.

"Alright, Tabby. You've learned plenty about dominance and submission, and a bit about discipline, but now it's time to teach you the remaining core aspects of BDSM; Bondage, and also a little about sadism and masochism." I said as I walked back over to her and joined her on the bed, with rope in hand. I grabbed both her wrists and started by tying her wrists together. Then I pulled her wrists above her head and tied them to the headboard of the bed. Next, I moved down below and grabbed one of her ankles and tied a rope around it, then pulled it to the side and tied off the end of the rope to one of the anchoring hooks around the base of my bed. I then did the same with her other ankle. Then I did both of her knees, pulling them apart and forcing her to spread her thighs wide open for me. I tightened down the ropes, deliberately trying to make her spread her thighs to their limit, enough to be slightly uncomfortable.

I then stood off of the bed and observed my handiwork...the beauty of having a girl helplessly tied down before me. "Comfortable?" I asked. "No? Good." I grinned.

I went with Master being fairly complacent with his leading. I felt the tug on the collar around my throat and moved down to my knees following along. I felt just a slight bit of exhaustion. It had been a long day and the sexual tension over and over was taking a bit of a toll. It was not bad I was not going to pass out, but I felt a bit of wear. I couldn't help a little bit of a smile as we moved to the bed. It would be nice to get a bit of rest.

"Master?" I asked confused for the moment as I saw the rope pulled out. I felt his hands against my wrists before the rope started to coil around. I felt my tail flail up for a moment to stop him, but I managed to keep it down. It might not be so bad I thought for a moment as my hands became strung up to the top of the bed. " This doesn't seem so.....Eeeep! Master! W...what are you doing?! Don't spread me like that!" I whined feeling my legs forced apart. I tugged against the ropes for a moment as my ankles were strapped down.

I blushed pushing my knees as close as I could hoping that was all. It still didn't stop. "Master Don't. Please. Don't spread me like that!" I pleaded feeling the ropes working on my thighs next. I felt a stretch in my muscles and inner thighs as the ropes tugged more and more. It was just a small ache like I had stretched to much. My legs were forced so far apart I even felt my pussy lips slightly parting as my body was exposed more and more. "Master! Look really. I just got here. This. This is just too embarrassing!" I complained flushed. Just being exposed was embarrassing enough, but I also felt completely helpless and exposed completely at his mercy.

I noticed how my bitch's tail flailed when I started to tie her up. Heh, you're gonna have to get used to this, bitch... I thought as I kept tying her up with a grin on my face. When I got to her legs, she started to beg me not to spread her apart. I just laughed. "Bitch, this is the whole point of you being here, what you signed up for. This, right here, is what I'm really paying you for. All that other stuff we've been doing is just stuff I think is fun. But now it's time to get serious." I explained to her, then laughed again when she said she had just gotten here. "Just got here? This is something I should have done yesterday. Would have done yesterday, if you hadn't passed out on me." Once I finished with tying her to the bed, I looked her body up and down, visually devoured her with a nakedly lecherous grin on my face. I reached down, groped one of her breasts, then rubbed my hand against her bare, vulnerable pussy. "And now..."

I turned and went back over to the trunk to get some more items out of it, which I brought over and laid out on the bed out of sight of my bitch. I then picked up two of the items and showed them to her--two small clamps with ovals attached to them. Still grinning, I reached down and fitted each clamp over each of Tabby's nipples. The clamps were metal, and bit into her nipples strongly (though did not break skin). I then picked up a small remote and held it in her view, then pressed the button on it. Suddenly, both nippleclamps buzzed to life as vibrators! "How's that feel, kittyslut?" I asked her, then I picked up another one of the objects I had; a rod with a large rubber bulb at the end. I pressed the bulb end up against her pussy, then pressed the button on it, making the vibrator buzz to life. It was big and powerful, much more powerful than the dinky one she had arrived with. I carefully applied it to her pussy and clit and gauged her reactions.

I was completely unsure of what to do at the moment. I felt the stretching of my body forced into this position and couldn't wiggle around to find a comfortable spot. I kept trying squirming around my tail twitching as I just wormed around on the bed. Arching my back trying to pull my legs closer together so they were not held in such an odd position. No matter what I tried to do I just could not manage to find any form of comfort. Half the time my squirming only seemed to make my body stretch more leaving me feel tense and exposed.

I kept slightly squirming trying to relax in the bondage even while a hand was slowly digging its lust filled fingers into my breasts, but the shift against my exposed pussy froze me up. I push my chin down trying to see what was going to happen before the hand suddenly pulled away. I pushed up hard flexing my abs tightly to pull myself up letting out a small groan of discomfort as I watched what master was doing. "Master. Those look ... unpleasant." I said eyeing the clamps before suddenly they were upon my nipples. "O....ww....." I gritted my teeth hard in shock as they really dug into the sensitive flesh. I let out one big huff before feeling them suddenly vibe against me mixing an odd bit of aching pain and vibrations. "I don't know Master. It is weird. It hurts, but the buzzing is odd I think my nipples are going numb!" I answered not even sure how to explain such a mixed sensation.

I felt a round object next pressed against my pussy. I shivered slightly the ball slightly cold against my slit before all other sensations were completely blocked out. "N..nyaah!! W...what! I ...." I spouted gibberish my eyes wide. The vibes were so powerful and assaulting my entire pussy as the bulb shivered against me. The pain and vibes on my nipples now just a mere afterthought as the vibrations penetrated deep inside of me. I could feel the vibes to my cervix and beyond even my abs could feel the strong vibrations pulsating through. I was yanking on the ropes around wrists hard not even noticing that they were digging in. My thighs were shaking and twitching slightly trying to pull together before the ropes pulled them back apart. The vibes so intense against my pussy it was almost too much too intense.

My pussy felt like it was melting. The vibes resonating deep inside me. I was getting wet and hot my body eclipsed by the sensations. It had only been a few seconds, but it felt like so much longer. "F...Fuck!!!" I cried out in shock the bulb moving to my clit. As soon as the direct bulb was pressed against my slit I felt a small squirt of fem cum escape my pussy. "S...shit...it too much.... I can't.... take that! Master it too much i'm gonna die!" I called out completely fighting the ropes tugging and trying to roll and move my hips away bucking like a wild bull. If it was just the smallest increment more intense It would be too intense even now I almost felt like the intense vibes might turn to pain, but instead it holds at the limits of my mind. I would cum if this kept up. There was no choice in the matter. The raw physical stimulation and pleasure would force my body to cum no matter how much I protested and fought and I knew it.

My bitch's squirmings were so beautiful to watch. She kept adjusting her position, trying to get comfortable, but there was no comfort to be had. I listened to her reactions as I applied the nippleclamps to her and made them start vibrating. She made lovely "ow" sounds and complained that her nipples were going numb, which was fine by me. But what was really delicious was when I started applying the powerful handheld vibrator to her pussy and clit. Her moans and squeals soothed my ears as she started claiming she 'couldn't take it'. "Oh bitch, you can certainly take it, and you will." I replied to her as I kept adjusting the handheld vibrator, changing the intensity to slowly ramp it up as I moved it around her pussy. My bitch pulled hard on the ropes holding her in place, but I was experienced with roping, and they held firm no matter how her abs flexed. Her beautiful, soft, flat abs. They, and in fact the muscles all over her body, looked wonderful tensing up. She was leaking pussyjuices, and was bucking her hips wildly like an animal.

I kept up the attentions, gauging her carefully as I turned the virator up to max. I knew what a female's imminent orgasm looked like. I kept vibing her pussy, listening to her sounds...until I knew she was just about to cum. "You wanna cum, kittyslut? You gonna cum? Huh? Gonna cum?" I then grinned maliciously. "Nope."

I stopped.

I turned off the big vibrator off and took it away from her, then shut off the nippleclamp vibrators. I waited for my bitch's reaction to my sudden torment of getting her right to the edge, then leaving her frustrated.

I tried to hold myself together feeling the vibes surging into my slit. I took one breath holding it, closing my eyes and gritting my teeth just trying not to be overwhelmed. I knew that I could not fight the stimulation but I had to try. It fine. I am fine no big deal I repeated in my head over and over as I tried to ignore the sensations. I kept my entire body tense slightly resisting the ropes my whole body taut as I put everything I had into fighting the intense sensations assaulting my pussy. I felt it press closer rubbing up against me as I gave it my all to hold back.

Still it was not going well for me. My thighs kept shaking no matter how much I tried to keep them in place. My abs kept spasming clenching then relaxing just slightly to clench again even with me trying to hold my core taut. My ass I could feel jiggling around as the muscles lightly squeezed and released over and over from just the sensations rolling up into me. I could tell the vibe ball was wet now as it pressed over my slit rubbing my own wetness over my pussy lips.

See. You are okay. You won't cum you can hold !!!! My mind went blank as a small click and the vibes became more intense as the ball moved around. I couldn't hold my mouth closed any more and let out the air pent up inside in one huge gasp followed by a small whimper. I was panting like some sort of dog now my face feeling hot and flushed as I kept trying to keep myself together. I no longer had enough control over my own body to keep it tense instead starting to spasm at odd intervals. My back arching up then suddenly down... to the left...to the right. I pulled at the ropes more harshly than before literally yanking on them trying to get to my abused pussy. My heels kicked at the bedding yanking up and pushing down squirming all over convulsing as I tried to just stay tense and in control, but the pleasure was completely washing over my mind.

I then heard the buzzing sound increase again filling my ears with the buzzing as the increased vibes shivered up into me. Oh god... my pussy is melting! It feels so good i'm gonna melt. I can't take it! I half went limp at this level of vibe pushing into me. My legs stopped kicking and my arms finally rested above my head as my eyes half started to roll up into my head and my mouth hung wide sucking every bit of air I could manage. The only part of my body still moving was my abs and hips, but this time not in protest. The pleasure was so strong my hips bucked and my tummy spasmed from the pleasure again and again. I could feel myself letting out slight squirts of fem cum every time the ball rolled over my clit before slipping down against my lips again. I was getting closer and closer no longer even able to hold back moans as the pleasure erased everything else in my mind.

I'm going to cum! Ohhh fuck me It coming. I feel it! My toes were starting to curl. My fingernails were digging into my palms and my breath was in quick short bursts. I waited for it to burst and overflow ready to let the orgasm take my body, but the pleasure was just not quite strong enough. It took me several moments to release the vibe was pulled away. My pussy still felt like it was shaking and vibrating even with it gone though less intense. I felt the frustrated need building the need for release screaming at me. I pulled down with all my might on the ropes around my wrists while pushing my hips up bucking at the empty air over and over. I felt the ropes burning around my wrists as I twisted and yanked bucking over and over trying to get something to rub against my pussy to make me cum!

"Yes yes I want to cum! Why are you stopping fucking don't stop! Don't stop I want to cum I said yes!" I yelled out while I kept thrusting my hip out at the empty air hoping answering master was what he wanted. "Please! Put it back.... Put it back..." I bucked a few more times before feeling my hips fall down on the bed. My whole body felt suddenly a bit sore. I could feel a sheen of sweat all over my body as my heart pounded again and again in my chest. I felt the need for air as I kept huffing it down, but more than anything I felt uncontrollably horny. Having the orgasm denied left my whole body feeling electrified and unsatisfied. I was completely on edge needing more wanting to cum so hard nothing else even registered in my mind.

Holy shit, it was something special to watch my bitch's body spasm out as I applied the vibrator to her pussy. At first her thighs were shuddering, her ass and abs kept clenching, all while she held in a tight breath. When I kicked up the intensity the first time, she made a delicious whimper and started panting like a dog, then she started pulling hard on the ropes and shaking her body side-to-side and up-and-down while her legs kicked. Oh, it was so beautiful to watch her struggles. When I kicked up the intensity to max, she started gasping and most of he body went limp except for her bucking hips. I just grinned and kept up the assault on her pussy without mercy as she made little gushes of feminine juices, but not quite hit a real orgasm. But when she tensed up her whole body and clenched her hands and toes, that was when I removed the vibrator.

I laughed maliciously as she started pleading for me to finish her off. It was time. "So, here's the deal, my little kittywhore. I was set to tie you down and stick my dick in you to get my jollies at any time, until I learned that you came to me as a virgin. Pure and untouched by a man before. So, that calls for the need for your first time, by me, to be special. And to make it special, you have to want it, so..." I placed the still vibrator head against her pussy. "I'm going to torture you..." I then flicked the vibrator on for one second, and turned it right off, just to keep her buzzed on the edge. "And torture you..." I flicked the vibrator on and off again, then took it away. "Until you beg me to fuck you, to pop your cherry. I'm going to torment you until you're begging for the privilege of having your virginity taken by me. And then I'll let you cum only when I'm balls-deep in you, when you're getting your pussy stuffed by cock for the first time in your life." She would have come down a bit from her high by now, so I used the remote to turn on her nippleclamp vibrators again, then put the big vibrator up against her pussy, with my finger on the switch. "So. Are you ready to beg for that yet, or do you need some more encouragement?"

I stared in slight horror as I saw the vibe head pressed back against my pussy along with the so called deal Master was presenting to me. "Wait! Don't turnnnnrnnnn....." I grit down my body shaking from just the single second of vibes against me once again. Just the single second of vibes feeling like it was bring my pussy back to life sending a single involuntary buck up my hips. "N...no more..." I whimper, but Master kept talking on. He was right it was feeling like torture. Another buzz against me exiting my body again feeling like I could cum only to have it yanked away. It almost hurt to feel the orgasm fade from the edge leaving an echo of the pleasure inside me.

I clenched up once more feeling the ball pressed back against me as the vibes against my nipples starting to buzz around again. Even with the clamps aching over my nipples the pleasure was more pronounced with my body on edge. I huffed over and over feeling the pleasure calling to me leaving me shivering in place. I started to chew on my lower lip as the image of that huge black alpha cock appeared in my head. The thought of it spreading my insides apart pushing inside of me. The doggy tip prodding my cervix while the knot grinded on my pussy lips. The full hot furry sack slapping against my body over and over. It was also slightly scary the thought of having another person literally inside of my body. It might hurt and Master's cock was by no means a small thing to have inserted inside of me. "I ... I don't think I can! I'm not ready for it Master!" I whimper while the raging lust in my mind fights with the fear as my body aches in heat with each heartbeat.

With my bitch begging for "no more", clenching every time I put the vibrator up against her pussy, and shuddering as the nippleclamps vibrated back to life again, she was suffering, and I was loving every second of it. I watched her breasts heave up and down with every huffing breath she took, a beautiful and sexy sight. But after I delivered my ultimatum to her...she hesitated, then shook her head, whimpering that she wasn't ready.

My brow narrowed. "Not ready? Ohhhh bitch, it doesn't matter if you think you're ready or not. I could be fucking you right now and you have no say in the matter, but as I said, I want your first time to be special. But you've chosen more encouragement first, so more encouragement you will get..." I said as I then got up from the bed, leaving my bitch tied down with the nippleclamps buzzing away on her tits and nothing on her pussy to give her stimulation. I went over to my trunk of goodies, rummaged through it, then pulled several somethings out, then walked back over to the bed.

I held up the first object for her to see. It was a plastic string with a number of small spheres on it in a line, starting small at one end and gradually getting bigger, and with a loop at the other end big enough to fit a finger through. I wondered if she had ever heard of anal beads before. "Let's see how you like this..." I said as I took the anal beads in one hand and the vibrator-rod in my other. With the anal beads, I stuck the first, smallest sphere up against her tight tailhole and pushed it through. Then I pushed through the next one, slightly bigger. And then the next. And the next. Each one a little bigger than the last, going in slightly slower as my bitch's hole was stretched more each time. Finally, I got to the largest last two spheres. I put the bulb end of the vibrator-rod against my bitch's pussy, then started pulsing it, turning it on for only a second before turning it off again. Not enough to work her all the way up to the edge again, but enough to keep her horny.

I then slowly pushed in the second-largest sphere, and finally, I very slowly pushed in the largest sphere. My bitch would be feeling the entire rest of the anal beads moving deeper and deeper into her ass, while I kept pulsing the vibrator on her pussy. I then hooked my finger in the loop at the end of the anal beads, and pulled the largest sphere out again, streeeetching her tight hole out again. I started moving it back and forth, making my bitch endure having her tight ass stretched by a large sphere moving through it over and over again, while the rest of the beads already inside her ass kept stroking her innards. I kept up this torment for a little while--slowly pushing and pulling the anal beads in and out of her ass while pulsing the vibrator, all while the nippleclamps continued on a low buzz--while I watched her reactions.

I watched him slowly move back over the to truck and felt my heart skip a bit. Half terrified and half excited at the same time. My mind kept quickly going back and forth between the two feelings rapidly. Both thoughts coming from the fact that Master clearly knew what he was doing. It meant whatever he brought out would probably sexually feel amazing. Pleasure pushing into me, but it would also make me even more horny. I was certain of that as well. The seconds seemed to crawl along as he rummaged around leaving me waiting to see what he would grab as my own fem pre dripped out of my slit. The storm of arousal not seeming to abate inside me in the least even just being left there with vibes on my nips.

I let out a small gulp as he turned showing off a rope of beads. They got thicker and bigger further up the rope the last one looking rather large indeed. I just stared knowing no words would change the situation regardless as the first orb pressed against my ass. "Oh...god!!!" I moaned out as it pressed into me slowly spreading my hole before popping right into me. It felt so good. I was shocked at just how good it felt. I had my ass fucked before till I nearly came, but this felt more intense with my body on edge. Another pushed inside and my legs completely trembled and shook. "Nnyaauhhh!!" I groaned out the thicker bead working inside. The next even larger bead felt even better the size working my ass a bit more, but also I felt the other beads pushing deeper inside leaving me panting quite loudly almost a mix of a pleasured sigh and heavy breathes.

"F..fuck.... so good...." I groaned feeling my ass cheeks clench tightly up with my toes as the fourth worked it's way up into my ass. Even my tail was curling up and stretching out to it's limit at the sensation. They were really pushing into the depths of my ass now and the pleasure was a constant throb. The vibes and pleasure to my pussy was a intense shock of pleasure. The anal beads were just a constant low lovely pleasure with small bursts when the thickest part of the bead pushed into my entrance. Just having them rest inside me while being teased so much made my body feel good.

"H..hrrrr!!!" I bucked up quickly as the vibe suddenly was working against my pussy once more. The pleasure electric pushing me right to the heights of arousal once more. I could tell the vibes were shorter and felt a small hope that Master would overdo them till I came vanish. Master's skill was clearly beyond such mistakes as the vibe kept my pussy hot and bothered, but never going beyond.

"Ohhhh god...oh god....I ... can't!" I gasped the fifth orb starting to shove into me. It was probably about as thick as Master's cock was judging from the feel. I could tell my ass was a little more trained this time after taking him before and healing up. It was the perfect thickness as I felt my ass stretching as far as it could comfortably. It was amazing I swore if my ass could orgasm that would have been it. The pleasure was almost as good as the vibe on my clit when the thickest part pressed against the ring of muscle. My whole body gave arched and clenched together in one pleasured burst. "My ass... ... it melting..." I murmured out feeling those orbs rolling around inside me.

Another vibe hits my pussy making my heart threaten to completely leap from my breast before I feel another orb touch my tailhole. I tense up the last orb almost to large and this one even bigger than before. I feel it press up my body resisting it as it keeps pushing on. My own fem juices making it far to slick to fully resist as it start to slide in. "Mmmmnnrrrrrffff!!!" I grit down feeling it opening me up more and more forcing it's way inside. My hips shake around wiggling and writhing as it keeps going till finally pushing inside of me. "Rrrrrnnnnnnn!!" I grit down feeling a small bit of pain from the thickness as well as the orb still pressing on my insides from it's sheer girth.

A small bit of pain again as it is pulled out again my asshole aching leaving a small bit of pain on my face before it presses back again. I panic and try to fight it clenching down again as it starts pushing back. I finally can't take it and give in and relax my ass feel a small panic as it opens me me up. However, the pain doesn't come. A bloom of pleasure feels my ass again as it pushes inside. I feel my ass having to stretch, but when relaxed it doesn't hurt. I shiver for a moment feeling all 6 orbs inside me. They pushed deeper inside of me further than I even knew I could feel.

The orb pulled back again stretching my hole only a small bit of panic right at the thickest part came with the feeling of hot pleasure. My eyes started to glaze over my eyelids half closed as it popped free only to enter me again. "M...Master!!!... My ahhh... ass is sooo ssstuffed.... My aaaahhsssss!" I said a small bliss to my cries of pleasure as it popped in and out of my ass. Being stuffed so completely was mind breaking. I could only think of the amazing sensation inside of me over and over and over again.

I thought I could just give in and enjoy the godly anal pleasure my master was giving me for the rest of the night and be happy. However, my body did not agree. My hips started to buck every time Master would pop that orb in or out of my ass. My pussy would ache with need every time that vibe rolled over my dripping pussy lips while a thrill of excitement would run straight up my body. My mind was wandering more and more flashing back to Master's Huge Alpha cock taking my ass before. Fantasizing about that bright red tip pushing out of that sheath and moving into my ass. Not just the pleasure of the orbs popping, but the full length keeping my ass stretched as it pounded my ass.

I needed to cum and that was all there was too it. The pleasure in my ass was slowly turning from an amazing sensation to a taunting pleasure making me want to cum more and more every single time that massive orb worked my tailhole. My fingers, toes, and tail almost were rhythmically clenching and squeezing now no longer random as I gave into the pleasure. "Y..es...." I moan softly. "Oh... GOD!" I groan as the orb pops inside. "Mmmm! My ass...MY ASS!!" Another cry of pleasure as the vibe and orb both go at the same moment "My ass is soo hot!" I couldn't stop the words as my moans mixed in with them. Don't beg don't beg don't beg... Don't beg don't beg! Don't focus on how amazing this feels or that.... huge red... slick.... stop it! Don't beg! Dammit I'm losing my mind! Ohh god my mind is just going to break if he keeps going!

Oh man, I couldn't even begin to describe how delicious my bitch's reactions were as I toyed with her ass using the anal beads and pulse-vibrated her pussy. The way she struggled, her tailed curled and her fingers and toes clenched, every breathless utterance she made, all were making one thing very clear about my bitch; she was definitely a natural analmaniac. And to think this was her first real sexual experience! My eyes fluttered and I growled very quietly as I listened to her every word and sound of pleasure. Oh fuck listening to a girl in uncontrollable pleasure was so fucking hot. But even after all this, she still wasn't begging for my cock. However, I knew I had to have her on the ropes by now. Once I had my fun, I slowly pulled the anal beads all the way out of her ass, one at a time, and took the vibrator away from her pussy. I let her catch her breath for a moment, but this was a cruel mercy--it would only let her down slightly from her high of pleasure just for me to bring her back up again. "I think we're both learning a lot about yourself through this, aren't we, kittyslut? That's just another aspect of dominance and submission, the exploration of self, and the baring of your innermost self to another." I said to her with a grin, with the implication obvious; there was no way she could try and claim not to be a 'buttslut' to me anymore, when I was extracting the truth from her body.

I then held up the next object; a large and long (though not as big as myself) doggycock-shaped dildo, with a harness. "Remember this?" It was the same kind of harness I had used to keep a dildo in her ass last night while she was doing chores. I gently and carefully then started pushing the dildo into her ass, inch by agonizing inch, filling her ass even more than the anal beads had (though not as much as my own cock had stretched and filled her ass yesterday), until I got to the knot at the base of the dildo. With the careful application of pressure, I forced the dildo in even further until the knot popped into her ass, tying her. I then took the harness attached to the base of the dildo and strapped it around her waist and thighs, holding the dildo in place. "Now, bitch, I know you need to cum badly. So I want to hear it. I want to hear you beg for my cock like the slut you are, just so you can cum." I said as I held up another remote.

I hit a button on the remote, and the dildo in her ass started vibrating, slowly but powerfully. With the remote to the nippleclamp vibrators, I started turning the buzz on those up, climbing their vibrations up almost to maximum. Then I slowly started cranking up the vibrations on the dildo in her ass, slowly making them more and more powerful, but not quite reaching maximum...then I went in to deliver the 'finishing blow'. I took the vibrator-rod and placed the bulb up against her pussy and started pulse-vibrating it again, while turning the vibrating of the dildo in her ass down. I then let up on the pussy-vibrations and turned the dildo back up, then started the pussy-vibrations again and turned the dildo back down. I alternated, switching the vibrations between her ass and pussy, not overwhelming her, not enough to push her over the edge, but enough to drive her absolutely insane. "C'mon, bitch! Start begging! Beg to be fucked by a man for the first time in your life! Make me believe that you want it!"

"My ass...ss...nya..ghh...." I managed to muddle the words out as the ring of muscle twitched. No that was not quite I was not even sure I had a word to describe the sensation. It was almost a quiver or a tremble across the ring of muscle. Not a strong spasm, but just shaking from the amount of pleasure overwhelming the nerves of my ass. Another bead pulling free another quiver of pleasure. The pleasurable sensation was so strong I didn't even notice the beads were getting smaller in till two more beads had been taken from my ass.

It was the sudden hollow sensation inside of me that made me realize they were being completely removed from my body. My naughty back door was tingling a mix of soreness and a slight numbness from the intense stimulation. The ring was so well worked over the very last bead I barely felt as my ass was slightly agape from the use. I took one breath feeling my chest rise my mind still a bit in shock from the empty feeling inside my ass. It almost felt wrong and alien to be so hollow.

I waited for several moments each second passing like an age. My eyes were shut tight as I braced myself expecting the beads to be pushed back again. Hoping they would be put back and letting me finally cum. What felt like ages passed since that last bead had slipped out. "D...don't stop...put it back..." My tone was unmistakable. It was clearly quivering with a begging tone as the lull in stimulation wracked my body.

The pause was actually slightly painful. The ache from the sudden deprivation of sexual stimulation made me bite down hard on my lip. It was a strong pulse of need so intense my body half curled up from withdrawals as my biting left a small bite mark on my lower lip and two beads of blood from my K9's digging in too deeply. Master's taunts and kittyslut title mixed with the waving of his knew doggy dildo made shame bloom inside me, but also was making my mind as aroused as my body. The words echoing so wrong and flustering, but sounding so right at the same time. "I remember." I manage to say the words clearly, but the lust dripping from the words was palpable.

"W..wait not there!" Yes there!! "My ass can't... can't..." I don't care if my ass can't handle it. I want it inside! "Can't wait..." Can't wait to have it inside put it in! "Please...put it in please..." I was huffing hard the tip just tracing my entrance. "Please..put it in..." I huffed louder my body again pulling on the ropes not caring about the damage from the ropes digging into my skin. Fuck...Why is he going so slow.... Put it in put it put in Put It In I need it put it in put IT IN "PUT IT IN!!" I cried out in the most blissful sexual agony.

It slipped down to the knot pushing on my entrance leaving me feeling full again. It was amazing the walls of my ass pressing down on the dildo. The smooth texture grazing over the entrance to my ass and sliding over my inner walls. It felt so good, but was also only adding to the raging lust burning out of control inside me. I did everything I could to get more I tried bucking and shaking my hips for more stimulation, but still could not get enough. I only made small whimpering noises and light moans of pleasure. I'm going to hell. My ass feeling this amazing can't be right. I'm some sort of sexual monster! Enjoying this has to be something evil. My whole body is on fire I can't stand it. I don't care if I am a monster It feels soo... "Soo good...." I murmur out lost in the mix of pleasure and tension all over my body right down to my toes.

I let out on sharp gasp as the pressure built. The knot was pressing harder and harder with more force building up. I could feel my ring of muscle writhing against the knot as it didn't stop till it finally stuffed inside of me. My ass stung just slightly from the knot popping in but the sensation of the bloated swollen doggy knot inside pressing on my insides broke something inside. Something just clicked over and I was not sure I could even be called a person once it moved over.

My mind was completely crazed. No words were forming just flashes of Master taking my pussy and letting me cum. Every twitch and buzz of the doggy dildo as it vibed in my ass made my vision fully blur like a wave of static flying over my eyes. I would have started begging the moment the knot popped into my ass, but I was truly incapable of coherent speech. Just a complete wash of lust was filling me. The ball on my pussy making me cry out in pleasure before the doggy cock pulsating inside me forced a deep hot moan from my mouth. I was no longer skirting the edge of orgasm. I was fully straddling it holding on to it for dear life riding it just hoping not to get thrown off.

I don't care anymore I don't CARE. I want to be fucked. I wanna cum I want both the doggy dildo and alpha dog dick stuffing me till I scream. I want it! I want it all I don't care I am going to die if I don't come my body is going to break I'm going to break I'm already breaking god fucking fuck!!

"Just FUCK ME PLEASE!!! I can't take it FUCK ME!! I NEED that doggy dick inside my pussy! I need to cum or i'm gonna die! I will DIE. Please Double penetrate me with doggy dicks!!! I want those knots I want to cum please ohh fucking christ please fuck me. I can't stand it I can't stand it please fuck me please please please PLEASE fuck me Master Please feed me your cock cum inside me fuck me fuck me FUCK ME FUCK FUCK FUCK GOD please fuck me my pussy and ass are gonna break I can't I can't fucking fuck ass... fuck christ please. I just....I don't ....Fuck me please" I begged my mind just falling down to gibberish at the end. I yank as hard as I can at the ropes while I'm begging rope burns stinging my flesh from struggling so much and so hard. I don't stop until i'm left just murmuring prayers to finally get off or just give out to find relief from being sinful amounts of horny.

I just chuckled darkly when my bitch asked me to put the beads back. Oh yes. Analmaniac, no doubt about it. What was even better was when I started inserting the dildo, she started babbling--at first, it was like she was trying to say she didn't want it, but as I continued to slowly insert it, she started begging for me to put it in. I quietly growled again in response to her little whimpers, and that it was "good" as I got the dildo in up to the knot. But once I finally got the whole thing in and turned on the vibrations, and returned the vibrating rod to her pussy, she finally went absolutely nuts, in a far better way than I could have hoped for.

My eyes went wide in astonishment as I listened to my bitch start begging in earnest for me to fuck her. Holy hell, she really meant it. She even wanted to be double-penetrated, and keep the dildo in her ass! But then my wide spread into a wide grin. "Thaaaaat's better. Good whore." I growled again as I took the rod away from her pussy, pulled the nippleclamps off her tits to put them aside, and turned the vibrations on the dildo in her ass down to a low level. I then got back and stood up off the bed and quickly began stripping myself naked. My shirt and pants hit the floor, revealing my well-toned body, and then, I pulled off my boxers. Once more my erect cock was revealed in all its glory, but this time, there was nothing else covering the rest of my body, either.

I pounced back onto the bed and crawled over my bitch with her legs pulled wide apart by the ropes. "And now, to give you what you so clearly want..." I said as I propped myself up over her and lined up my cock with her pussy. I started pushing slightly, spreading her folds apart with just the tip of my cock. With my head directly over hers, I looked into her eyes. "This is going to sting at first." I warned her, then reached up with one hand to cup her chin and hold her jaw gently. "But now, your virginity is mine." I then leaned in and hungrily locked my lips over her and pushed my tongue into her mouth, while at the same time, I thrust my hips forward. I felt my cock tear through the thin virgin barrier that was her hymen and become engulfed within her channel. Oh fuck. Oh fuck she was tight. I groaned into her mouth as I felt her inner walls squeeze my cock with their fresh virgin tightness and nestled my cock deeper into her, getting myself comfortable, while she would be feeling her pussy getting stuffed with cock for the first time in her life. Meanwhile, the dildo in her ass was still vibrating on a low setting, still not enough to get her off...but that would be fixed soon. Once I truly began to fuck, I'd make her cum.

Back
Top Bottom