Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & Zero_Kyrael)

RE: Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & ...

When I inserted the dildo into my slavepet's ass, she let out the sluttiest and most delicious moan I had heard from her yet. I loved, absolutely loved it when my girls made sounds like that, sounds were a big part of the experience. And my estimation of my new slavepet went up several notches knowing she could make sounds like that already without me training her to. Could she get any more fucking perfect? She also tried bucking her hips back while I was strapping it in place, was she really that strong of an anal-slut already as a fucking virgin? And then, after I finished strapping it in and looked at her face, she was so adorably frustrated...which only got better once I turned the dildo on. Fuck I wish I had gotten a picture of her face right then, that face of dawning horrified realization. I'd have to check the HD house security cameras later to see if any of the kitchen ones caught that face. The whimpering "no!" that went with her face was also too fucking cute.

I also loved watching the bitch as she started scrubbing the dishes. Her enormous tits were jiggling, her face was cherry-red, and her knees were shaking as slutjuices dripped down the insides of her thighs. Fuck, call me sexist, but I just loved this image of a hot female bitch doing work while I just sat and watched and enjoyed. Which is of course why I was offering a large sum of money for any bitch slutty enough to let themselves be degraded to this level. Control, that's what it all came down to in the end. Control, control, control. The thrill of exerting control over her life was just intoxicating, as much so as the idea of stripping her own control away, leaving her with nothing but my commands, my touches, my will. She was losing control over everything about herself; not only was she following my commands like a good trained bitch already, she couldn't control her slutty pussy from scenting up the kitchen, proving to me how much she was turned on by it all.

And that flick of my thumb to turn up the vibrator just one notch was enough to literally drive her to her knees. More juices gushed out of her, running down the insides of her legs and pooling on the tiled kitchen floor. Fucking hell, she really did have strong anal sensitivity. It made this leverage for control even more effective than I had anticipated, easier for me. Man, I was starting to wonder if this bitch was gonna be too easy! She wasn't cumming yet however, I knew what a female orgasm looked like and that wasn't quite it, but it was close. I chuckled openly as she struggled to get back to her feet and continue doing the dishes like a champ. I could tell she wasn't even questioning to herself anymore why she was doing what I told her to do, she was just submissively doing it. Such a perfect bitch already. This was going to be a long, very enjoyable month.

With my thumb, I turned the vibrator back down to the low level and let her wash the next few dishes with it just buzzing away in the background. But then I turned it back up a notch to what it was before. She'd be prepared for it this time and likely wouldn't go to her knees, so with a very slow motion of my thumb on the slider...I began turning it up further. Low-medium...just under medium...medium vibrations...just above medium...strengthening the vibrations in my slavepet's ass while I carefully gauged her. I watched her breathing, her trembling, waited for the signs that told me she was about to cum...and then, with a press of a button, I turned the vibrator off.

I smiled as I watched her deal with that, then piped up. "C'mon bitch, work faster." I said unhelpfully as I then set a 'program' on the vibrator, then turned it back on at medium setting. Instead of a constant buzz, this time it buzzed in pulses, turning on for only one second every two seconds. Enough to keep her raging on the edge without pushing her over. I grinned again to see her reaction dealing with that for a minute or two, then I turned the vibrator back down to low setting and set it to constant buzz instead of pulses. I then left the vibrator like that until she was finally done with the dishes, and I waited for her to turn to me and announce it so I could give her the next chore.

I could barely work at all. My ass felt so good and yet at the same time it was so frustrating. I could barely focus on the dishes as I the vibes kept assaulting my sensitive ass again and again. I felt my hips bucking and shaking over and over trying to get something more. The vibes started shifting around only makes my hips bounce and sway more. My ass was bouncing lightly around yet my tail stayed almost completely straight and taut from being held so close to the edge. I wasn't sure I was built for this as my mind felt like it was being consumed by the sensation.

I finally let out a very loud exasperated whimper as I realized I just would not cum from this. I was in complete shock and amazement how amazing it had felt. The vibes teased me and made me feel things I had never experienced. I knew small amount of stimulation would probably even if I was calm get me blushing and needy very fast. I also knew after all that shaking the vibes that even if the vibes were to become stronger and I could pull and tug on the toy It was not gonna make me cum. It just wasn't enough and My body wasn't used to this kind of sensation. I let out another whine my legs shaking at the changing pulses as I was stuck in a loop. The anal sensations were amazing and driving me crazy but would not give me the final relief. I wanted to throw the plates and just be done with it.

There was only one plate left in the sink, but I couldn't get my hands to reach for it. My hands shook and held the edge of the sink digging deep. My breathes were rough and ragged. You could easily make up the intensity of my breathes. I was so aroused by the anal pleasure I though even the slightest flick or rub could do it. My hands shook more on the sink as My hips lightly began to thrust at the sink. If I just touched something rubbed against something anything. I am so close... if I could just ... on anything... I just ... I kept hearing the same thoughts just spinning over and over. I am close just something anything over and over in my mind.

Finally in an instant my hand flew off the sink. I had finally decided on what I needed to do. My hand quickly moved down holding tightly as my other rubbed hard against it over and over as I let out panicked noises. I slammed the last plate down with a wobble. I felt a cold sweat all over my body. I panted and shakily turned around not sure how much longer I could honestly do this as I managed to mutter. "I finished .... Master..." I added weakly worried the next vibration may make my legs give out.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show as the slut practically danced for me, constantly bending her knees and shaking her ass for me while her tail stuck straight out and down behind her, looking a little frazzled. She kept washing dishes as best as she could (which was actually quite slowly with how distracted she was), and all the while, her lovely ass bounced and shook, her wonderful tits jiggled. Watching those tits reminded me how I still haven't enjoyed them as much as I wanted to yet, and I made a note to correct that in my head at the soonest opportunity. I already had an idea in mind.

There was one dish left, and my pet's legs were shaking, and she was clutching the edge of the sink as if trying to stay up. I grinned as she struggled with herself, and saw how she even began to pelvic-thrust at the countertop in futility. I almost laughed out loud, it was such a hilariously sexy scene. Then her hands suddenly flew down, and I immediately stood up from my barstool, thinking she was about to touch herself and rub one out, but... she was just scrubbing that last dish very, very vigorously. She then slammed the last plate into place with the other cleaned ones in the drying rack and turned to me, shaking and wobbling as she walked over, saying she was done.

I grinned at her and sat back down, checking the time. "Thirty minutes down, thirty more to go!" I said cheerfully as I noticed how much her legs were quaking. I then flicked the vibrator up a notch, and watched maliciously as she fell to her knees, unable to stay up from the sensations assaulting her as I flicked the vibrator back down to the lowest level. "You look good on your knees like that, but there's one more job for you to do for the next half-hour. Oh, and you know, I'm starting to think that maybe temptation's going to get the better of my slavepet...so, let's remove temptation, shall we?" I said as I walked around the counter, still holding onto her extended leash, and went over to the drawers where I was keeping sexual items. "Here we are..." I said as I lifted an object from the drawer. It was reminiscent of a male sports cup-protector. "Spread your legs." I commanded simply as I walked over to her. With straps and hooks on the 'cup', I affixed it between her legs by attaching it to the harness already keeping the dildo in place, making the cup cover up her pussy and leave her unable to let anything touch it, though her juices could still leak out of it. "There. Temptation gone. Isn't that all better? You can remove it only when I say you can." I said with an evil grin to her.

"And now for your next job." I said as I stood up and reeled in the slack from the extra-long leash and tugged her back to her feet. I led her over to a closet and opened it; inside the closet were cleaning supplies. "Mopping!" I said as I pulled out a mop and bucket. "You're making a mess all over my floor, Tabby, and it's time for you to clean it up." I said as I passed the items over to her, then waited for her to fill the bucket with water and cleaning agent as I walked back over to my barstool to watch her from. The vibrator was still buzzing at the lowest setting, letting her sort of recover some of her composure, but after I saw her legs stop shaking as much, I started to turn the vibrator back up while she started mopping the tiled floor of the kitchen.

So like that, I fucked with my slavepet. For the next half-hour, I kept turning the vibrator up, and then down, set it on pulses, set it on constant, all to keep the juices dripping down her legs without letting her achieve an actual release, not giving her any relief from the diabolical dildo (what I never did, however, was set the vibrator to its maximum power. I was keeping that for later). I kept driving her to her knees, got her to sweetly moan like a slut, and in a very real way, controlled her body with the little remote app on my smartphone. Again, it was all control. She would dance for my amusement, bend to my whims. I kept making juices flow down her legs, dirtying the floor she had just mopped, forcing her to mop the same spots again and again and again as she kept re-dirtying them. And with the cup over her pussy, now she couldn't even rub one out no matter how tempted she got. Once the half-hour was almost done and she was almost done mopping, I set the vibrator back down to low and left it there, granting her a cruel mercy, a temporary reprieve just from me forcing her to the edge but still keeping her strongly aroused.

Finally, there was a beeping as the hour-timer went off. "Well, that's that!" I said in a peppy manner as I looked over at my panting, sweating, quivering mess of a slavepet. I got up and walked around the counter again, then bent down so my face was in front of hers. "Now, tell me, Tabby...what does my little slavepet need right now? Does she need to cum? Does she need to cum very badly?" I gave another wide grin, showing off all my teeth. "Beg me. Beg me to cum, slavepet. Tell me how much of a slut and a whore you are, tell me that you're such a slut that you need to beg your Master to let you cum."

I couldn't help but give Jonah a frustrated look as he came over. I wasn't even sure what I was feeling anymore the frustration and need pouring over me almost made me feel a bit numb to any other sensations, except the toy lightly buzzing inside of my ass. The walls of my ass kept clenching lightly against it with each and every heart beat which was quite often being kept so close to the edge. Am I a... ... a butt slut?!?! I couldn't even blush as the thought appeared in my head. I literally just stood dazed for a moment not even the edging need managed to phase me for a few moments as the thought hit me. I had never had played with or even experimented with my ass, but here I was with nothing but a small toy vibrating inside of my bum and I was a complete mess of need. I could not even imagine the look on my face at that moment when that thought was so embarrassing I went into a daze of shock.

I was broken out of my daze as I felt him start to touch my leg. I lifted my leg up and rested it on the counter near the dishes as he put the harness on. I watched as he slide it over my slit and attached it onto the harness. I couldn't help but press on it and poke wondering if I really couldn't get past it. "Thank you Master." I muttered surprisingly earnestly. It as I felt a weird sense of safety for the moment as the temptation was taken from me. Maybe I could last 30 mins. Maybe that would be it for the night the first day might be close to done and I could take care of all this energy at once.

I grabbed the mop and started to work at the floors. The first few minutes I did quit well the thought that no matter what I did at this point short of running away I could not cum. I was able to mop fairly well and the vibes seemed to be less intense. It didn't last as my previous thoughts started churning around inside my head. I imagined myself in my room finally after all this. No longer held back thoughts of the relief I would give myself then started to quickly run in my mind. I was almost torturing myself as the vibes started to become more pleasurable and intense as I day dreamed of riding the pillow on all fours. Small light growls escaped my throat, but there was no mistake they were growls of frustration. I thought of my fingers and tail sliding across my most sensitive of area's and my knee's shook. I was hardly getting any cleaning down at this point as the moment I cleaned the floor in front of me and moved forward more drips of my fem pre would hit the floor.

Suddenly my mind thought of the toy inside of my ass and thought of me alone in my room my finger sliding inside that most dirty and taboo of holes. I fell down to my knee's again panting hard the thought filling me with shame and yet made my knee's so weak. I used the mop as a cane and pulled myself up and went back to cleaning trying to keep my mind blank and not let any more thoughts make this even harder than it was. I wasn't going to think about how good and how very wrong it was for my ass to feel so... .... "N...nyaa..." I whimpered and feel to my knee's again. This time the mop was pressed right between my breasts my arms above my head holding onto the mop as the thought hit me again. "N...no... This is wrong. It too dirty for my ass to feel like this." I said just barely under my breath more yelling at myself than anything.

On my knee's on the dirty floor I could hear the steps moving towards me. I looked up as the words slipped into my ears. Each word felt more embarrassing than the last. The smile with all the teeth the look on confidence that came from him being in control and knowing what he had done. I could barely even believe he could tell me the begging just hearing the words made my ears burn. At the same time they didn't seem that absurd. I was teased so much, but my eyes were heavy. I had never had this intense of stimulation in my life always quick little things with myself. Certainly never this much intensity over this length of time. It had been hours and hours with the first teasing going threw my stuff the movie the various sexual acts. My body just was at it's limit. I opened my mouth for a moment. "Please...I need...." Almost about to beg as I finally felt the entire day weighing on me. I Fell into a pool of my own dirty juices completely passing out my body and mind exhausted and pushed to it's limit.

Slightly to my surprise, after I 'removed her temptation', my kittybitch actually seemed to handle my tormenting her ass with the dildo better than before. She stood a little taller, shook around a little less. Well...at first, at least. As the time dragged on, her composure got even worse. She started growling cutely in a way I knew to definitely be frustration...then she fell to her knees again, twice, as the time ran out. I heard her whispering something to herself, but I couldn't quite make it out. Oh well.

I was in for another surprise as I told her to beg me to cum. She seemed to start doing so, got out a few words...and then collapsed forward. I knelt down beside her and examined her...she was completely passed out.

Whoops. Guess that was too much for her first day. Heh. Well, nothing to do but get her ready for tomorrow. I shut off the dildo's vibrator, then scooped her up in a bridal carry, and took her out of the kitchen. Down the main hallway we went, passing the area where she had dripped blood on the carpet--which was now steaming slightly, but there was no one in sight. I've got quality staff, they're always on the ball. Back into the bathroom I took the passed-out kittybitch, and I laid her into the bathtub. I worked off the harness from her waist and removed the dildo from her ass, setting it all aside to be cleaned for later. I then got some water and shampoo ready and very carefully cleaned up her face, using lukewarm water with a damp cloth to get my dried cum out of her fur without waking her again, after which I then cleaned up between her legs.

After that was all done, and her fur was nice and fluffy again, I lifted her out of the bathroom and carried her back into the hall. This time I went up a staircase, which was actually slightly difficult for me--I was very physically fit, but still, carrying around a full-grown girl with big tits wasn't exactly easy. We then entered my bedroom, with a big fancy four-poster bed. I laid her out on the bed, then stepped into an adjacent bathroom to take care of my nightly rituals. I then stripped all my clothes off and got into the bed with the kittybitch. It was nice, knowing there's a warm body in my bed that for once I'm gonna keep there, for at least a month. I laid next to her and looked at her nice, fat tits. I still didn't get to properly enjoy those today. Oh well, there's always tomorrow...and there's still another way I can enjoy them now. I grinned.

Day 2

Tabytha would feel warm light spilling across her in the morning, eventually rousing her to wakefulness. The next thing she would feel is a weight on her body. When she opened her eyes, she would find Jonah, naked and laying there on top of her...with his face buried in her cleavage, using them as pillows, as he snored quietly.

I stretched in bed for a moment before looking around. I blinked several times as I looked around trying to figure out where I was. I suddenly realized the weight against me and it all started to flood back to me. I was still here and it was only the second day. My mouth fell open as I just stared blankly around the room as more and more of it came back to me. I quickly and very softly moved you from my bosom and slipped out only to feel my embarrassment double as I see my completely naked body.

I started to pace back and forth in the room. "Oh god... oh god.... oh god... I ... And then... I ... oh god." I whispered intensely but quietly as I was hit with thought after thought of all the things I had done. I paced faster tugging and pulling on my tail every few seconds tossing my head back and face palming or freezing up and blushing as another thought hit me. "I can't believe that was me... I just... Oh god how could I." I tensed up and damn near stomped the floor, but managing to stop myself to not make any noise.

I quickly gave myself a one over feeling oddly clean considering all the juices and stuff I remember from the night before. I lightly run my hands over myself before stopping at my ass. I lightly squeezed my bum and let out a blushing sigh. I then bent over facing towards the door and away from the bed and softly moved my fingers up to my naughty hole and pressed up against it. A sudden moan came out past my lips as I went down to my knee's. There was no pain, but the sudden burst of pleasure and warmth from my body completely caught me off guard. I could feel the heat from my tummy and slit flare up nearly instantly as I remember I never actually came the night before. The tension was no where near as bad as the night before, but it had been unexpected and created a dull throb of need inside me.

I quickly turned thinking I saw some movement in the bed, but did not see Jonah get up yet. "I can't let this happen again... I can't turn into that. I need to ... just not... I was acting soo..." I blushed and at the same time felt slightly crazy for needing to say it outloud to myself as re assurance. I decided I would have to take care of it myself to the point where it would not influence me. I quickly moved into the bathroom inside this huge bed room and pushed the door leaving it open a crack so it wouldn't make the clicking noise before bending over on the rug.

If I just cum a few times now myself now I can manage the whole day. I can serve as he wants and not get all... all... Don't think about it. I took a deep breath and slowly my hand slide down my tail squeezing it before lightly pushing up against my ass again. A mix of shame and excitement rushed into at how good it still felt before my other hand slowly rubbing on my swollen soft lips as I bit down on the rug. The pleasure from my ass was not as intense, but the added tint of shame added to my excitement.

I kept rubbing and moving my fingers around in anyway I liked feeling myself push back to amazing heights ... but I wasn't cumming. I rubbed a bit harder my fingers dipping deeply inside of my slit as I worked my clit as well. I pushed my body against the floor smushing my breasts against the rub as I kept prodding and moving around my shame filled pleasure hole. I still could not cum. I rubbed harder and harder faster pushing myself, but I just could not push past the thresh hold unable to achieve that final bit of pleasure.

I stopped rubbing no longer caring about being quiet I slammed my hands against the bathroom rug. I tensed up flexing all my muscles in a bit of a rage before clawing at the carpet my tail lightly flailing before I rolled on my back and kicked at the air. I was almost certain there was nothing physically wrong with me and I hadn't had this problem before. Is it in my head? Subconcious? Do I want more of last night? Do I need it? No no I just am too tired that is it. I must be tired and half asleep or something. I nodded on the floor trying to justify it to myself as I slowly move up and splash some cold water from the sink in my face.

Slowly a splashing sound brought me to wakefulness. I was expecting to feel a warm body against mine, and my face nestled in some wonderful warm 'pillows'. But there was no warmth. I was cold. My eyes fluttered open.

Empty. My bed was empty.

I was just laying on the blanket and some ordinary pillows, while the sound of running water and splashing continued. Oh fuck you, bitch. I thought at first, but I couldn't get too mad. It was only the morning of the second day--not even a full twenty-four hours had passed since she walked in my door. Still, this needed an immediate response. Now fully awake and alert, I got up from the bed, not bothering to cover my naked body with a stich of anything, and walked towards the cracked open bathroom door. I grabbed the door by the edge around shoulder-height and pulled it open, putting my other hand on the doorframe also at shoulder-height.

I stood in the open doorway, buck naked as my bitch was as I looked at her splashing her face with water by the sink. My flaccid but still large cock and balls hung down between my legs. With my arms out to my sides, I was effectively blocking the doorway with my not-inconsiderable bulk, a rather intimidating pose. I stared at her for a moment, and sniffed the air. I smelled the unmistakable scent of feminine arousal. Really, slut? You should know better than that by now..

"Kittybitch." I said firmly as I stared at her. "You've managed to get two strikes against you before I even woke up." I then suddenly stepped towards her aggressively, grabbed the leash that was still attached to the collar she still wore, and yanked her up against my body so my face was mere inches from hers. I felt her wonderful big tits on my chest as I spoke. "First. You've left my bed before I said you could. Little kittybitch, there are some Masters who make their slavepets sleep in cages at night. I'm not one of those, because if I have a slavepet, I want to use her, I want her warm body to comfort me at night. You're going to be punished for this now, but if you leave the bed before I say so again, it's a cage for you. Second, I can smell you. You were touching yourself, weren't you? Kittybitch, you should know better already. You're going to be punished for that too." I said all that to her with an intimidatingly neutral expression on my face, my tone carefully controlled. I then backed away from her, though I kept hold of the end of her leash. "Ready position, now. Time for some spankings."

"S...Strikes Master?!" I turned eyes very wide. "But I didn't know those rules before hand! I had not a clue that we would even be in the same bed." I whimper looking surprised feeling myself pulled up close by the leash as my body is pressed right up against his. "And definitely never said anything about .... the other thing Master." I whine blushing harder as you mention what I had been doing a few moments before. "I was touching myself, but I didn't masturbate or anything things are just not quite... working or something." I tried to explain wiggling around already feeling a bit exasperated as the day had not even really started and things had already seemed to start spiraling into a crazy state.

I felt lost and confused all at once as well as the dull heat I felt in my body from being teased before. I kept my eyes up my mouth half open as I tried to find the right words. I was just hoping my face or reaction would explain how I felt. I was waist deep in a world and still had not learned all the rules as I slowly moved down into ready position not wanting to make the situation any worse for myself as my tail lightly covered my bum.

I kept hold of the leash of my slavepet and sighed theatrically as she tried to explain away her mistakes. I rolled my eyes a bit and then spoke to her in a bit of a tired tone. "Slutpet, have you forgotten what I said yesterday? Only bad bitches make excuses to try and avoid punishment, and bad bitches get extra punishment. I forgave you once yesterday, but not today." I said before I took another breath and continued. "Now, what you have to learn is to anticipate what your Master's desires are. Think. Use that educated brain of yours. If you wake up in the bed of your Master, and your Master is sleeping peacefully, don't you think it's because he wanted it to be that way?" I ignored her confused and exasperated face as she slowly got down on her hands and knees and stuck her ass up in the air.

"And as for touching yourself, well, I'm not even going to ask if you remember yesterday's educational video. I'm assuming that my educated bitch is smart enough to not forget so soon the lessons of the video, so I can only therefor conclude that you desire to be punished, and I really am only too happy to oblige." I said as I moved to open up one of the drawers under the sink, the 'special supplies' drawer, and pulled out a paddle similar to the one I had used on her yesterday. I turned back around to look at her in her ready position, but I noticed her tail was down a bit. I frowned and nudged it with the paddle. "Tail up, bitch. Remember yesterday."

I waited for her to comply, then took up position behind her, keeping hold of her leash with one hand while raising up the paddle with the other. "For leaving the bed without my permission, two strokes. It is only your second day, and you didn't know. But for touching yourself without the permission of your Master, four strokes. You should know better. And for making excuses, two extra strokes." I explained her punishment fully out to her so she understood fully what was happening, clearly and without mistake.

"You..." I then brought the paddle down, hitting her left asscheek with a satisfying fleshy SMACK, causing her ass to jiggle. Like yesterday, I was firm but not harsh about it, I was being careful to not hurt her. In fact, in my semi-tiredness from just having woken up, I might have been a little weaker at it than I was yesterday, even.

"Will..." I brought it down again, this time on her right asscheek with another SMACK. I then alternated asscheeks for the remainder of her strokes.

"Take..." SMACK.

"Your..." SMACK.

"Punishment..." SMACK.

"And..." SMACK.

"Like..." SMACK.

"It!" SMACK!

I was panting very softly by the end of it after having swung my arm so many times in quick succession, even if it wasn't very hard. I had been watching her tail, making sure she didn't let it lower, but after yesterday, I was counting on her having learned her lesson well. "Right then, Tabby." I said, twirling the paddle between my fingers. "Tell me, in your own words, what you did wrong. And then of course say: 'I was a bad kitty Master, thank you for punishing me. I deserved it.' Then you'll be a good slutpet again." I finished and then waited for her to comply and tell me what I wanted to hear.

I couldn't help but have a slightly sour look on my face at the first smack. I had not known those added things were expected especially the staying in bed. I couldn't lie to myself though and had a feeling that the touching myself was not approved though I had not heard it out right. The look and thoughts did not stay in my head or on my face for very long.

I quickly was reminded of my arousal as it flared up just a bit. I couldn't help but wonder if he was spanking me purely to tease me as the swats were in fact firm, but not as rough or hard as the day before. I felt a light stingy not as intense but the pressure of the smacks and the continual teasing made me bite my lip as a rosy color flooded into my cheeks. I tried to ignore the rising warmth my ears laying flat trying to ignore the sound hoping not to hear the swats add a wet slapping noise as I felt my body still in need. My tail didn't even think of sliding down as I let out small pants and mews feeling each swat before they finally stopped.

I blushed furiously at the treatment the red in my face now a mix of arousal and shame and slight lingering sour feeling at the circumstances. I finally turned staying on my knee's and looked up and took several deep breathes making sure to calm myself knowing what was expected next. As I turned I found my face just mere inches from his flaccid alpha wolf cock and huge cum sac. The sight and musk suddenly pouring across my face tempted me and made me want to lose my focus, but I quickly forced my gaze up. For a moment I looked up and thought about saying no. Just denying it and taking the extra punishment make a stand for me not really knowing these rules. I opened my mouth half ready before stopping knowing that it really would not solve anything and as his pet I should expected unexpected rules. I close my mouth and look down feeling mostly shame and a bit of self loathing at giving in before mumbling out. "I am a bad pet Master. Thank you for giving me what I deserve. I should not have done anything without thinking about master's reaction first..." I finish keeping my eyes down to hide my reaction feeling the shame and self loathing for a moment spike up.

The little sounds my slutpet made as I spanked her ass with the paddle were delightful, but I wasn't getting turned on just yet, though I was close. I also loved the sight of my naked bitch as, after I finished delivering her punishment, she got up to her knees and turned around. Her huge rack swayed hypnotically, and my cock twitched a bit. Speaking of, for a moment, I saw her eyes stare right at my cock as they then went...slightly out of focus, but she quickly refocused and looked back up at my face. Now that was interesting. Was my cock so close to her face really that tempting? That would actually be really nice if it was, my raw masculinity having power over her like that. It was a good thought.

But as she looked up to my face, I saw her frown, and a fight go on inside her head. There was a disobedient glint in her eyes, and she even opened her mouth. I raised an eyebrow, expecting something disrespectful to come out of her mouth, but she then closed it. I saw her eyes go submissive as she then looked down, averting her face from me. Yet another fight she lost for herself, good, another victory for me. I heard her mumble out the words. I then smiled widely while I put away the paddle. "Very good, slutkitty!" I said in a happy voice as I knelt down beside her, reached out with one hand, and placed my forefinger horizontally underneath her chin to lift up and make her face me again, to see my pleased expression. "That's exactly right, yes, very good slutkitty indeed. Think about Master's reaction." I praised her as I then patted one of her breasts, as if I was petting her head. "Very good." It was all about positive and negative reinforcement. With me as her only source of it, I would make her crave my praise.

I stood back up to my feet, with her leash held in my left hand. I gave an upward tug, saying "You may stand up now." I said as I turned towards a cabinet over the bathroom sink. "Time for morning rituals." I said as I opened the cabinet and took out a fresh toothbrush, still in its package, opened it, and passed it to my bitch, along with some toothpaste. I got my own toothbrush and toothpaste and started to do my own teeth. I brushed extensively, for a good long time, then nudged my slutkitty when she tried to stop before me. "Brush longer." I corrected her with my mouth partially full. "You're my property now. No property of mine will have bad teeth." I eventually finished along with her, then led her back into my bedroom (telling her to go back down on all fours first) where I pulled on a set of boxer shorts and pants, while putting my smartphone into my pocket. My pet, of course, remained naked.

I then got a sheet of paper from one of my desks that I had printed out earlier, and turned to face my bitch. "Now, there's something I'm going to be having you doing every morning from now on. You'll read from this paper every morning for the next week, but after that, I'll expect you to have it memorized and will punish you if you don't." I said, not showing her the paper yet as I looked down at her on her knees. "Stay on your knees, put your hands behind your head." I commanded. "Straighten up your back. Elbows up. Puff out your chest. More. Good. Now recite this..." I said as I held down the paper to her eye-level and watched her. It was a simple white sheet of paper with a few lines printed on it:

-----

Bondage and Discipline. Dominance and Submission. Sadism and Masochism.

I am Tabby. I am a slavepet.

I am a slut, a whore, and a fucktoy.

Jonah is my Master. Master owns me.

My body is not my own, it belongs to Master.

I am happy to serve Master in any way he wishes.

I am happy to be owned, because I am a good slavepet.

How would you like to use this body today, Master?

-----

I waited for her to recite the words, and watched her carefully to see how she reacted and felt as she did so. It was intended to help hammer in her new identity as my bitch. The more she would say it aloud herself, the more she would believe it.

I let out a small huff at the sudden shift in attitude watching him seem very pleased with my response, but I was not so sure about the entire situation. I had in fact given up any stance I was taking on the matter and just did as I was told. I had just not stopped or resisted at all and I was not completely satisfied with it. I stood up as he mentioned to me tooth brushes starting to come up as I couldn't help but notice myself standing right in front of the mirror.

The next several motions really were more mindless as I zoned out from almost everything around me. The paste going on the brush as I brushed my teeth not even really hearing too brush longer as my eyes just focused completely on the mirror. On the surface I did not see anything unusual. My fur color and stripes were still vibrant and looked smooth and shone. My green eyes looking myself over the same color as always. My tail swaying my rather large breasts exposed, but still looking the same. Everything looked when I stared close like all the same details were staring right back at me.

However it took only that first glance for me to see something was not quite the same. I could not say there was a specific detail or change to my appearance that caused it. I felt myself pushed to my knee's now finished with brushing and without a thought I followed him out on all fours my mind still stuck on what had made me seem so unfamiliar in the mirror. I was not sure but it was eating away at me when finally as I am on my knee's moving my hands behind my head and pushing my breasts out in front of me moving into the requested position it clicked. I had lost at least a slight something of myself in just that short day.

"I am Tabby. I am a slave pet." I could feel the rage building up a spark coming into my eyes. I could my heart start to race as every word slide off my tongue and past my lips and each word also making me feel a extremely dirty pleasure explode inside my chest.

"I am a slut, a whore, and a fucktoy." With each word felt anger growing and at the same time my pussy started to ache as in equal amounts a horny need grew with that rage. My hands shook a bit and half pulled on the back of my head not sure if from the anger or sudden urge to ravage my own body.

"Jonah is my Master. Master owns me." I felt horny and pissed and I was certain It was obviously radiating from my body. My voice seemed to quiver constantly going between a near moan and a near growl sometimes from syllable to syllable.

"My body is not my own, it belongs to Master." My pussy was already dripping down my legs as I felt a raw need mixing with the burning anger the only 2 emotions filling my mind outside of the words. I was not even sure it was anger anymore feeling more like self loathing as all that anger was not at the words or to Master it was completely at myself. I knew I had changed and no matter what I had been telling myself so far. Master had clearly had an impact on ... ... Oh Fucking Dammit! I'm calling him Master even in my own head! Fucking god.... A slew of curses flew around my mind as there is a slight pause in my reciting.

"I am happy... happy... to serve Master in any way he wishes." This phrase was the only part I stuttered on as I continued to yell at myself in my head for a few moments as I felt even in that moment of inner turmoil part of my mind was thinking of how sensitive my nipples felt and how hard my heart was pounding. I could feel every heart beat in my most sensitive area's. My neck, nipples, pussy lips, clit, inner thighs all pulsating from my heart.

"I am happy to be owned, because I am a good slave pet." I feel my teeth for a moment before I finish the last sentence dig into my lip drawing blood as it all came together. Part of me no matter how small enjoyed this and at the same time the image I had created in my mind of myself and my morals was conflicting with that enjoyment.

"How would you like to use this body today, Master?" The last sentence drove my arousal to a peak that over shadowed even the night before as it was not inhibited by emotion. Small spurts of fem cum escaped my pussy as asking Master how he wanted my body made my entire mouth burn as the words came out. Finally the sentence ending everything burned out at once.

I fell down to all fours looking at the ground panting hard as the anger at myself and all over my arousal suddenly were completely gone. Not even a trace left and in the hollow left from their sudden absence nothing but humiliation and shame were left behind making me feel like I might break out in tears. It for the money remember It for the money Stop letting it all get to you. I tried to tell myself but another voice in the very back of my mind pipped up. You are not going to make it. Not the you that you are now anyways. Something will give sooner or later.

I slowly moved back up resuming the position from before looking up at my master blinking back slight water in my eyes. "I am sorry I went out of position Master." I was not told to stay in that position, but I did not want to take a chance. My gaze stared up looking at master staring back down at me wondering where he would take me next. I was certain I couldn't just resist him like I had thought yesterday he was too clever and more importantly experienced in these kind of matters.

Regardless the walls of ignorance to the situation had been shattered in an emotional overflow. I knew without a doubt that only three options were left. First being I would resist till I broke becoming no more than a toy to be pulled out and used. Second path was who I thought I really was inside was not just a frail image. I would come out stronger as I faced this part of me and knew who I really was inside. The last option made me shiver as it was still me finding my trust self. Just that my true self was a willing pet wanting to please and enjoying the guilty pleasures of being a pet.

I saw his gaze and for a moment wondered how he saw me. With him looking down at me seeing the struggles back and forth. Did he have doubts or did he know the outcome from the moment I knocked on the front door believing without a doubt he had what he wanted.

My bitch's attitude and demeanor was a beautiful thing to watch as she recited from the paper I held in front of her. At the first line, I could see a rebellious glint in her eyes, though she spoke levelly. By the second line, her voice was already starting to waver. At the third line, her voice was definitely oscillating between growling and moaning, and furthermore...I could smell her emotions. I could smell the unmistakable scent of female arousal, as well as anger. And yet she kept going. With the fourth line, I could smell her pussyjuices leaking down her legs, as he body kept getting more tense, her eyes more upset. Holy hell, she was reacting this strongly to just a small recitation? She stumbled on the fifth line, and with the sixth line, she bit her lip a bit. It was so amazing. She clearly didn't want to do this, yet at the same time, it was turning her on. God, I really lucked out with this bitch, she was such a natural submissive. I just had to bring that aspect of her fully to the fore and push back any other aspects of her personality. I had no doubts that I would succeed. She finally said the last line, and everything changed.

She gushed out some more juices and then collapsed forward, panting audibly. While I could still smell the juices she was already leaking, I wasn't smelling anything fresh. Now, the main emotion I read on her was shame. She then got back into the position I wanted her in, apologizing while her eyes were glassy with tears. Oh bitch, we're just getting started. "Good slutkitty for reciting the oath." I said to her calmly as I put the sheet of paper away. "Though you were supposed to say the very first part aloud too. And yes, you should stay in a position I tell you to until I say otherwise. However, you did put in a good effort, and I'm sure you won't let it happen again, so I'll forgive both minor mistakes, this one time."

I sat on the edge of my bed and leaned back slightly with one hand still clutching her leash, while she remained in the presentation-position. "BDSM. It's what I'm into, and I'm into it hardcore. It's what you signed up for, this is the lifestyle I'll be teaching you about for the next month." I explained, 'breaking character' slightly to do so. "Anyway..." I reached forward with one hand suddenly and put it on one of her pushed-out breasts, which I squeezed and fondled a little bit. "I wanna titfuck this body, I still haven't gotten a chance to properly enjoy these tits at all, but still, not right this second. First, breakfast." I said as I suddenly stood up, retrieved a shirt to put on, and started walking towards the door, giving a tug of the leash as I did so. "Let's go, Tabby."

I started walking my slutpet out of my room, of course making sure that she remained crawling on all fours, though I didn't walk at a fast pace and deliberately pull the leash to make sure she couldn't stand up. I figured she had gotten the idea by now. Down the carpeted stairs I led her, then down a hallway, then finally into the kitchen. The first thing I did was go for the medicine cabinet and pull out the bottle of pills that I had gotten yesterday, the contraceptives. I got a small glass of water, then handed it and one pill from the bottle to my pet. "Can't forget this." I said simply. After she had swallowed down the pill, I put the bottle away and led her to the dining room. There, breakfast was already laid out. A bowl of healthy warm spiced oatmeal, some fruit, a cup of fresh coffee, and other things on the table for me...and on the floor was a pet-style dish with 'SLUTPET' written on it, filled with a more common cereal and milk. I knew she had to be hungry since she hadn't eaten yesterday, which I was counting on for what I had planned.

"Now, Tabby, listen up." I said as I took a chair and picked up the spoon left next to my bowl. By now, it had to be clear to her that I had unseen staff going about and setting these things in place for me. "Pets do not use chairs, tables, or utensils. A Pet who gets up on a chair without their Master's explicit permission is a bad Pet, right? Also, Pets watch their Masters when eating. Pets may only eat when Master says so, after Master has finished eating himself. Understand?" I waited for her affirmative, then settled in and started eating. I ate leisurely, without a rush. I took a few bites of oatmeal, ate some plucked strawberries, sipped my coffee, and also took a look at the newspaper on the table for me. Eventually I finished my food and continued to read the newspaper, ignoring my pet. It was a small test of sorts, I wanted to see how long she would wait before asking me if she could eat; it would help tell me how much patience she has and how much she thinks of herself. However, I wasn't going to wait any longer than five whole minutes if she didn't speak up herself before then.

I stayed on my knee's for several moments trying to just sort of have everything click back into reality. I felt dazed almost dizzy like the world was suddenly completely unfamiliar. Or perhaps it was just seeing everything in such a different light knowing what was awaiting me. I did know I had to find out the truth about myself and maybe it was that thought that made everything seem so different. I could feel him slowly rubbing on my breasts and how the soft squish of my breasts pushed between his fingers, and yet at the moment it was almost feeling it like it was another persons body. I wanted to know how I would honestly react, but it seemed I had just had to much of an emotional burst for a moment and everything felt a bit numb in comparison.

I followed on all fours still stuck in the numb state of mind. I was not sure where we were heading or if anyone saw as I felt myself just trying to sort of reboot it all at once. I crawled feeling a bit of pain in my knee's never having much pressure or time on them before this as I suddenly see the pill in front of my eyes. It was very much enough to bring me out of my mental state as I had completely forgotten about this part of the deal. I felt embarrassment manage to break through the moment as the pill was just another reminder of things to come. It may not be today or even this week, but he was going to fuck me and cum inside me regardless. I squirmed under the stare before taking the pill and swallowing it with the water feeling very nervous my mind running back to just trying to take him in my bum and how much harder it would be on my virgin self. I shivered and ignored the thought as I found myself suddenly in the kitchen.

I found myself listening far more closely this time taking in the new rules. I let out a sigh listening to them as I did feel a sudden grumble in my stomach. The simple slut pet doggy dish only surprised my by how actually little I was surprised seeing it. I was more surprised how well the house seemed to operate yet I had seen no one else around. "Yes, Master I understand." I say looking at the food again and briefly wondering if breaking the rule would be so bad as my stomach grumbled. I was not sure the punishment would honestly be any different from what he was planning to do anyways. I stared waiting as he ate slowly taking his time waiting for the command. I let out a sign as the simple cereal and milk was nothing but a disgusting pile of goop by the time he had finished eating completely soggy regardless. More time went by with not a word as I found myself wanting to eat it less and less. Another 5 mins and it was just soup and my stomach stopped growling completely though I was not sure it was just the condition of the food as it was realizing he was not saying anything and might not be planning to at all.

I glanced at a clock on the wall--five minutes had passed since I finished eating, and my new slut hadn't said a word. Interesting. Exceptionally patient. Very good sign for how submissive she is. I thought to myself. I abruptly folded my newspaper and set it on the table before I turned to face her. "Alright, that's a good slutkitty for waiting on Master. Don't worry, I won't make you wait after I'm done like that again." I then stood up from my chair. "Anyway, there's just one more thing to take care of before you can eat...I want those tits around my dick, now." I said with a grin as I took a step towards her. The front of my pants started bulging out a bit. "Get on your back."

I waited for compliance, then stepped over my whore's waist. I unzipped my pants and undid the button-on, then reached in to pull my cock out through my boxers. I let it hang out, half-erect, as I then kneeled down to straddle her waist. I put the leash aside for now, then reached out with both hands to grab onto the front of her already generously-large breasts, and gave them a bit of a squeeze. I let a grin spread on my face and licked my lips as I started to fondle them a bit, pushing them around and squeezing them more. My eyes were staring firmly at her tits, and not her face. I pinched her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and gave them a little bit of twisting, a little tweaking, then grasped them between my thumbs and the sides of my forefingers to pull them out a bit, then I returned to full-handed fondling. Like this, I played around with them enthusiastically while my cock got fully hardened.

Once I was finally fully erect, I adjusted my hips and kneeling, scooting up a little bit. I placed my hands on the outsides of her breasts and pushed them inward, pressing her tits together. I then pushed the tip of my cock right into the crack that was made from her cleavage. I sighed happily as I kept pushing forward, sliding my dick in between her breasts. I kept pushing forward until the tip of my cock then poked out of the top of her cleavage. "Mmmmmm." I hummed as I then started rolling my hips back and forth, pumping my cock in and out of her cleavage. "Ohhhh fuck yeah...you've got such gorgeous titties..." The fur of her breasts was like velvet on my cock, the squish of them so soft. I fucked her tits, with the tip of my cock constantly popping out from the top of her cleavage. While my eyes were still locked onto those tits as I held them pressed together, I was also keeping note of her face from my peripheral vision. I wondered how she was taking this.

Part of me was not upset that there was something else instead of eating the mush left in the bowl. Even hungry as I was after a day of sexual escapades the mush left did not seem appealing in the slightest. I wrinkled up my nose at the food before I turned back suddenly shocked by the shift in tone. There was suddenly a bulge in front of my face and demands made. "Ye...Yes master." I say in surprise laying down on the cold kitchen floor completely take aback from the sudden shift.

I said I had to find out. Yelling and fighting won't help right now. Lets just see how it goes and not make a fuss. I thought quietly to myself as I was determined to try and analyze myself at least a little as things progressed. I watched as the half erect long alpha wolf cock flopped out of the pants and felt myself biting my own lips and curiously sniffing at the air wondering if that same scent was around before. I made sure to do my best to be subtle about it for a change not trying have all my emotions held in an open book. Okay I still find his cock very sexy in sight and smell, but that not weird. I am a woman and I never disliked men it perfectly normal reaction.

I waited calmly, but the next part made me almost curl up as I felt dirty. Master was playing with my tits, but I was not sure playing was the right term to call it. His eyes did not move anywhere else staring at my breasts as he squeezed rubbed and tweaked all over my breasts. I didn't feel any excitement or anything but the pressure and tugging as the actions just made me feel almost a little sick and dirty. I had felt a lot of things since coming here. I felt like a slut, whore, pet, slave, maid, servant, but this time I felt like an object. I was an It. I felt like he might as well be staring at a porno magazine. My tits were just there to get him hard and after just a sleeve to wrap around his cock.

Sure enough once he had reached his full erection he straddle my abdomen and slide his cock right between my big soft orbs. I felt even a little dirtier as his ass grinding on my lower abdomen and his cum sac slowly bounced around my upper leaving a trail of sweat on my fur. I forced myself to keep my eyes on him the whole time and do my best to not let everything be read on my face. My stomach churned as even now his eyes seemed to be focused on just my tits. Just something he liked and wanted to use to get off. The feeling of being a dirty fuck toy filled most of my mind except for a small part I couldn't ignore. I felt a bit of pleasure from the fact that my breasts were something he clearly lusted at. It was not sexual, but it was a lightly warm feeling like being called beautiful or sexy. It was still damped as I felt it was much the same as calling a Vase pretty. It was still an It.

Interestingly, as I played with my toy's tits and started fucking them I noticed at the top of my vision that she seemed to be trying to keep her face straight, deliberately trying to keep her expressions under control. That alone told me she was still having internal struggles of some sort, which was in some ways both good and bad. Good because it meant she was trying to control herself, but a little bad because I sort of liked her reactions. Still, I was going to be working her towards the day where she wouldn't need to control herself because I'd have her will and desires all twisted up around my whims, so I wasn't going to comment on it at the moment.

I kept sliding my cock in and out of my fuckslut's tits, just loving the sensations. My strong musk wafted from my crotch over her face as the tip of my cock kept darting in front of her face as I worked faster and harder, making myself begin to pant. Clear, watery precum leaked from my cock onto her collarbone and neck, also getting a little bit on her 'SLUTPET' collar. The whole time I kept my hands and eyes on her tits; her big, soft, beautiful, fuckable titties. After a few minutes of work, I finally felt that desired sensation rise in me. I worked on her tits for a few more moments, then abruptly stood up from her, stopping my actions. While keeping the end of her leash held tightly in one hand, I then moved over to her food bowl. I crouched over it, grabbed my cock with my free hand, and started rubbing myself off. It took me another moment, but I let out a blissful groan as I came. I spurted out one, two, then three jets of white jizz directly on top of my pet's food. The gooey viscous cum rested on top of the cereal, drawing three lines with nice dollops of cum at the end. A strong and musky smell emanated from the gluelike stuff.

I let out a sigh as I got up and then slouched back into my chair as I looked down at my pet. I softly stroked my still hanging out, still erect cock as I grinned at her. "Now that you've got your special topping, you may eat. It's good for you, loaded with protein and nutrients, you know." I said as it was pretty clear that she wasn't just 'allowed' to eat now, I expected her to, with the way I sat and watched her, indicating I probably wasn't going to get up until she finished. And it wouldn't be so bad--I had been eating fruit recently, especially strawberries, so my cum would have a bit of a sweet taste to it, less of a bitter salty one, and there was of course no way she could eat the cereal without also sucking up my cum with it, given that she wasn't allowed the use of utensils and had to eat like an animal. And the cereal itself might have gone mushy a bit over time, but it'd still taste the same, even if the texture was a little off. It was a healthy cereal, with whole grains and little bits of freezedried fruit in it. Even so, for how moderately unpleasant it might be, it was a bit of a test for my pet, to see if she would eat without complaint. I had rewards and penalties in mind depending on how she took it...

I surprised myself a little by how calm I was remaining. The hands on my breasts squishing and toying forcing my breasts to smother and completely cover the huge slick wolf cock throbbing between them. The scent and sticky pre cum dripping onto my body. The sight of it poking between my breasts pushing right towards my face. The soft hot fur of the alpha cum sac slipping all over my soft exposed abdomen. Even the horny look in his eyes. I felt like I should be turning into a naughty blushy mess making an puddle on the kitchen floor.

I was certain that scent and mix before had gotten me wild. While I was not instantly a mess it meant something else something that was just as naughty, but in a different way. I could feel every little movement and detail. Before I was just in a daze of raw tides of emotions and sensations crashing over me. But now that I had agreed I had chosen to see what I was hiding from I felt like I was really experiencing it this time. Not just a overwhelming sensation getting lost, but my body felt every subtle move. My mind took in every touch and was clear on how it felt.

The hands were not just groping my breasts. I felt the softer skin yet strong fingers against my delicate pale flesh. I felt the little shock move through me as the tip of his nails pushed into my skin. The sensation of his palms slowly moving over my nipples and every crevice of his palm. The delectable mix of please and pain as he gave them a rough squeeze. I felt the raw heat between my breasts from the huge alpha cock. The slap of his knot against the underside of my breasts. I had thought it looked slick, but I could now really feel the slick sticky flesh as it pushed around my breasts. The sensation of that hot moist fur of his cum sac as it inched across my stomach. I could feel it roll over my flesh so hot and even the bounces of his balls as they moved around inside.

I felt just how thick and sticky his pre was as it hits my neck and slides down. I feel it slowly inching stringing down in small spurts from where it lands. The smell I remember more clearly making me so horny with it's dirty scent before. Now I could make out all the different scents as they moved into my nose. I could smell his natural scent wrapped up in sweat making the scent moist and warm. I could smell that strong hot scent of his cum sack and the sweaty mix built up around it. It had a sharper smell more intense and even more of a moist scent. The precum scent smelling intensely of cock a heavy musk and just a hint of unwashed adding together to make such a dirty scent. I could feel the scent dancing upon my nose making my mouth water just a bit and my heart race a bit more.

I noticed more little things on his face as he took my breasts for his own pleasure. I could see him staring at every movement of my breasts. His eyes sliding around as my breasts squish up between his finger tips. I swear while he did not say the words I could almost see him mouthing out words. Big big, soft, beautiful, fuckable titties I swear I could see the lips almost miming as I felt the breath and pants of air hit my skin as the continued thrusts slap against my breasts.

I was certain now I would not just suddenly becomes a complete horny mess. Not just out of the blue instantly like before. With my sudden change in choice to experience this I was taking each part in. I would probably end up a horny mess again, but I would know why. My thoughts were broke as I saw him suddenly dismount me and walk off. I turned sliding up to my knee's my head tilted as I watched.

I bit my lip a bit as I saw what he was doing. I watched him put his hand to himself and start stroking. I felt myself enjoying the sight a bit more than I thought I would. I found it slightly odd and that maybe I should look away or something as he pleasured himself. Yet part of me found myself curious as his hands glided over his shaft. It was even just a little bit sexy watching him slowly stroke down his full long alpha cock. My eyes watched as both his head dripped pre like made and seemed almost to shack and twitch around. My eyes bounced along with his massive cum sac as it bounced so wildly around making me wonder if my breasts looked like that. I watched as he suddenly hunched over just a slight bit. Knee's just a little bent toes turning white against the floor as his balls clearly pulled up into his body muscles tense. His hand stopped for a moment as I saw the pleasure on his face and the first bit of cum shoot out before his rubbing returned faster in till he completed his mess on the cereal.

I watched remembering his orgasm before. This didn't feel quite the same. Not as intense and he did not even look all that satisfied as he grinned at me telling me about my new addition to my breakfast. I moved over to it even with my new found focus I couldn't help but break out in a blush feeling a mix of embarrassment at the situation and just a little annoyance at the food. I couldn't help but think the cum was the best thing in that bowl by far. I slowly moved the bowl up to my lips my eyes looking up upon him as I slowly tilted the bowl back and started to eat or rather drink the cereal as at that point it was mush. I couldn't help but gag as the cereal hit my tongue. It was just a soggy and disgusting as I had expected. I kept swallowing more the cum however was not quite as easy to go down. It stuck to my lips and mouth and even with the mix of milk and cereal it made a sticky mess on my face. I had to use my finger and lick around my lips to get it into my mouth swallowing with a shiver. "Thank you for breakfast master." I said with a whimper feeling a little sick. The cum was slightly sweet, but I couldn't think of the enjoyment with that mix as I heaved just a couple times from the cereal.

I continued slowly stroking my cock as I sat in my chair and watched my bitch eat. It was hot to me, watching her forced to eat my cum with her meal. My cock stayed nice and hard as I observed every moment. Though she also kind of got it wrong a little, but to be fair for once, I hadn't specified. But I wanted her to learn to anticipate me and my commands. Oh well, I'd save that talk for later. Once she was all done, she knelt back up and thanked me like a good bitch. I hadn't even told her to do that! That was enough to keep me from punishing her for her little mistake. But at the same time, I noticed she looked ready to puke. This was odd. She didn't have that reaction yesterday when I got cum in her mouth...which meant she hated soggy cereal that much? Hm. Well, no matter. Since she took it like a champ and ate without complaint or question, I'd reward her future meals for that. I pulled out my smartphone and punched in a quick message and sent it off before I spoke up.

"By the way, slutkitty." I said as I started putting my cock away in my pants. "You weren't supposed to use your hands, either. You're a pet, remember, and pets don't use hands to eat. But I didn't say that, and you did so well otherwise by eating without complaint that I'm feeling generous enough to let it slide, once. It's still only your second day." I explained to her as I then stood up with her leash in my hand. "Now, be a good slave and put the dishes in the dishwasher. You may stand up to do this." I commanded her. I waited for her to comply, to take her bowl and my plate and utensils to the dishwasher in the kitchen. "Good Tabby." I said when she finished. "Now, it's time for morning exercises."

I gave a tug of her leash and headed out of the kitchen to the main hallway, giving another forceful tug once we were on the carpet to make her get back down to her hands and knees to follow me. We headed far down the hallway, farther than before. Eventually we came up to a new door that I then opened and led her through.

We were in a spacious and well-equipped indoor gym. Exercise equipment of all kinds were neatly arranged in rows and there were several open spaces with soft mats. I stopped and let Tabby look at it for a moment from her hands and knees position, before I started speaking. "Since your body is now my property," I started, "Your job is to make sure my property is kept in top shape. Not so much physical top shape though, as much as sexual top shape." I explained as I then started walking, leading her over one of the open mats to a trunk. I opened the trunk, rummaged around until I pulled out two objects; a small bottle and...a good-sized buttplug. I turned to my bitch. "Turn around and get your ass in the air, Tabby." I waited for her to obey, then I uncapped the bottle and squeezed out a small amount of lube. I smeared the lube over the buttplug, then knelt down and pressed the tip of the cone-end of the sex toy to her tight asshole. Thanks to the ointment I had applied to her ass yesterday, the small tears in her tight hole were nice and healed up, and the buttplug wasn't nearly as big as my own cock anyway. I pressed and pushed the buttplug, watched it spread her ass out, until the cone end of it slipped all the way in, leaving her asshole tightened around the shaft with the base outside of her ass. I had selected a plug with a moderately thick shaft, one that she'd really feel spreading her ass open.

"Good Tabby." I said once I finished inserting the buttplug. "Now get on your knees." I said as I rummaged around the truck for another toy. This time I pulled out a long, smooth, floppy, double-ended dildo. I held it out for her to take with her hands. "Now, here's what you're gonna do." I said after she had taken the dildo from me. "You're going to clench your ass on that buttplug, then relax. Then you're going to push that dildo into your mouth, as far back as it will go, until you gag or can't take it anymore. Then you'll take it out. Then you'll repeat the process; clench your ass, relax, push dildo into mouth, pull out. Understand? This is your exercise routine. You're going to do this for at least a half-hour to an hour every day. Once I've popped your cherry, we'll add your pussy to this, too." I said as I then leaned down to take her leash and tuck the end into her own collar, then stood back up. "You're doing this because I want you to work those ass-muscles. Build them up. Keep that ass tight for me, no matter how many times I fuck you. And by the time thirty days is up, I expect you to be able to sit your ass on my cock and get me to cum without even moving, just by clenching your ass and working those muscles. Your pussy too, I expect you to be able to do the same with your pussy once we work it into your routine. As for the dildo in your mouth, I want you to learn to control and suppress your gag reflex. I want you to be able to push that dildo all the way down into your throat, so that you can take my cock that deep in you. Understand? Repeat back to me in your own words what I expect you to do to maintain my property." I said and then stopped as I waited for her to tell me how she understood it.

"I'm sorry master." I say as I start to pick up the dishes. I didn't know I could not use my hands, but part of me thought I should have guessed. I quickly put everything away feeling myself relax into it a bit more. I did not quite feel as embarrassed about my exposed body as I moved around. I was aware of every bounce and shake of my breasts, but the urge to completely hide seemed to have abated at least a small bit. As soon as the last dish hit the dishwasher I felt that tug. I managed to catch myself just barely on my hands and knee's instead of face planting.

I crawled on all fours wondering what he had in store. I figured exercise of some sort would come into play, but at the same time I did not quite trust it would be what I thought it would be. For just a moment I thought it might be normal exercise with the soft mats on the room, but before that thought could even sink in I heard sexual top shape burn right into my ears. I followed and slowly moved into position staring back and up as I get face down ass up. I see the plug and whimper right off the bat the size seemingly large. My ass clenched hard before it even started to press against my ass.

I let out a moan that surprised even me the moment that plug pressed against me. It felt good the sensation and prodding, but not nearly good enough for the moan that escaped me. It was not even a loud moan, but it had a sharp edge to it as the plug wiggled deeper stretching my ass open. It did feel good, but it was the pent up energy and the memories of the night before how it had almost pushed me to the edge from just having a hard cock in my ass. I let out small gasps and whimpers as I kept myself more controlled as I felt my ass open further and further. "M..master...." I pant as the thickest part pushed in making me panic that it might break my ass once more. With a naughty pop leaving me blushing embarrassed on the mat I feel my ass suddenly tighten around the base as the toy fills me pressing on my walls. "Yes master." I manage to say cleanly as I turn getting on my knee's as I look back up.

I am fine just relax. Just relax and breathe. I took slow breathes trying to keep my ass from tensing to much on the huge object inside of me. I am fine as long as nothing else comes up too arousing comes up. I see the double sided dildo and tilt my head for a moment as you bring it over. I feel myself blush so intensely at your orders the blush shows from even under my fur.

"Yes master..." I pause for just a moment thinking about how I will word it determined to say it wholly and completely. "I will squeeze my ass on the butt plug and deepthroat the toy for thirty mins a day for my master." I feel the heat burning so intensely on my face.

I hold the long smooth dildo in my hands as I felt your gaze intensely on me. I was honestly not worried about the exercise itself never having much of a gag reflex and I was sure I could squeeze, but I was not sure I could do it calmly. Oral and anal the two thing that when I was teased the day before drove my the most crazy. "Master...I...Master..." I opened my mouth almost starting a sentence, but stopped myself knowing that no matter what I said it would not change anything. It might only make the situation more intense if I were to admit I was worried how horny it might make me. "Nothing master." I say trying to not raise suspicion as I moved the toy to my lips.

Squeeze. "N...nya..." I whimper the squeeze making me all the more aware of the large toy in my ass. The squeeze itself made me feel my ring of muscle panic feeling almost pain but stopping just before. My heart raced as I started to slide the long jelly dildo into my mouth. It slide easily down across my tongue. My eyes watered a bit as it slowly inched further and further. My throat spammed a few times stopping my progress and little tears dripped down my face as my eyes watered. I still could slide more knowing I could take it all, but sure enough my mind flashed back to the night before as it pushed further.

My mind pictured that look as he came. His muscles writhing abs so tight and focused. That scent. The dirty disgusting hot musk from his cum sac and alpha cock. The cum taste scent all of it raced threw my mind. I felt my hand against my lips the toy now had entered my stomach and was coiling inside from the huge length. I was not even sure how long it was, but it felt huge once it had settled.

Squeeze. I gasp hard on the toy the noise muffled as my pussy throbs. My lips barely holding back a sudden wetness filling me. I could feel the heat pushing out against my thighs. My nipples slowly got hard and so sensitive I could feel the shifts of air in the room making me shiver. I slide the toy out and back again this time easier slick with my saliva as the thoughts of my mouth being thrust down into fill my mind again.

Squeeze! I gasp my mind filled with the thoughts of being forced to watch that movie as he sat burying his length into my ass like a sheath. The feel of pre oozing inside. More thoughts flashed back from the night before of the moments when I was weakest lost to the lust as I kept doing the exercises hoping my blushes and noises came across as just embarrassment as my body reacted to every wiggle of my ass and every inch moving in or out of my mouth.

When I started pushing the buttplug into my bitch's ass, I was treated to another sexy moan from her. It wasn't quite the super-slutty moan she'd given me last night when I stuck the vibrating dildo in her, but man, she was turning out to be quite the anal slut with how she whimpered as the buttplug spread her wider and wider. I loved how she even gasped out my 'name' as I put it in her. Once it was all the way inside, she was quick to follow further commands with the appropriate affirmation. She was learning how to be submissive, good. After she said back to me what I expected her to do, I nodded at her. "Good Tabby, that's correct. Now you get started on that while Master does his own exercises." I said, while noticing how heavily she was blushing while she had answered me. That was cute, though by the end of thirty days, the blush was sure to be well-fucked out of her.

I started to turn away from her, but then stopped as she started to call out to me questioningly. I tilted my head and looked at her until she said 'nothing', at which point I raised one eyebrow. What was that about? I wasn't sure, but no need to press the issue right now. I walked over to one of my weight machines, took off my shirt, and settled into place while selecting a good weight to work with for today. I glanced over at my bitch, keeping an eye on her and watching her as she started to do her exercises. I did my first repetition, working my arms, but then I stopped as I continued to watch my bitch. She had clenched her ass on the buttplug, good...but then she was pushing the dildo into her mouth...and pushing it...and pushing it...I stopped moving and my eyes gradually grew wider as I saw her neck bulge, her eyes water, and her pausing, but continuing on...and on...with my jaw beginning to drop down, until she finally had pushed the whole floppy dildo down her throat.

Did she just...no way...no fucking way...did she just deepthroat that whole thing on her first try? I thought to myself in amazement as she pulled the dildo out of her mouth, and clenched her ass again. I couldn't help it, I was genuinely astonished and impressed. I thought it would take days, maybe a week or two before she could get to that point. But it seemed she was prepared to be the perfect fucktoy in that aspect already. And she was still a virgin, who said she'd only tried oral once before! Damn girl, you're just full of surprises. I thought as I shook my head with a smile and started repetitions on my weight machine again.

And so, I began my workout routine. For the next half hour, I worked on my arms, pecs, abs, and legs on different weight machines, and all the while, I kept an eye on my good little slave. I watched her, made sure I could see her clenching ass, and if she seemed to slow down or tire out, I gave her a vocal command to pick it back up. I looked at the clock occasionally as well, until it was indeed half an hour after we both had started. "Okay, time's up!" I said as I got off the weight machine I was working on. I was panting softly myself, having worked up a little bit of a sweat from all the weight-training I was doing. Bare-chested, I walked over to my bitch where she was on the mat. "How's that ass of yours feel? Nice and sore?" I asked. "Good, 'cuz pain is weakness leaving the body. Now give me the dildo and turn around with your ass up so I can get the plug out." I commanded, waiting for her to give me the floppy dildo and comply. After that, I knelt down and began tugging on the end of the buttplug sticking out of Tabby's as. I pulled slowly, carefully, making her ass stretch out again around the widest point of it until finally the whole thing slid out. I then put both toys on an empty tray on a nearby table. They'd get cleaned and put back in their places after we left, but for now...

"Alright bitch, next half hour. Stamina training! Stamina's important to being able to fuck good and long." I plucked her leash out from her collar and gave a firm but not harsh tug to get her moving to follow me. We moved over to another part of the home gym, where there were two treadmills facing each other. I set her up on one treadmill, tucking her leash back into her collar (I wasn't about to do anything unsafe like tie her leash to the treadmill or hold onto it), while I got set up on another. "Now, half hour of jogging. Begin!" I said as I set my treadmill to go at a fairly quick pace. And the moment my bitch started jogging on her own treadmill at her own pace, it would probably be obvious why they were facing each other: I stared shamelessly with a wide grin at her big, bouncing tits as she jogged on the treadmill. And so, for a half-hour straight, the two of us jogged out on the treadmills, while I stared at her tits every minute of that time. Eventually, that half hour was up as well, and with an "All right, time's up." I got off my treadmill. I had worked up quite a sweat, but I was used to this daily exercise. I looked at Tabby up and down, evaluating her physical condition after that half-hour of work, seeing how well she had handled it.

I couldn't stand how embarrassed I was feeling as I continued to work on the plug and my mouth. It was worse as I saw the look upon his face as he saw me completely take the very long dildo all the way down into my throat. He rarely showed much expression on his face and to see that look only made me more flushed. I felt almost like the look was saying what a slut I must have been. I had not had much practice orally, but even from a young age I never had much of a gag reflex. Still It was far from perfect or practiced with it.

I still couldn't stop the tears that came from my face as my throat was stuffed feeling slightly stretched. Each push down as it pushed into my throat at the tip made my eyes water. I still had small muscle spasms as well my throat clenching randomly against the toy not just rolling waves of muscles like swallowing. I had no idea how to not make a mess either. With the toy so long running all over and the slight gagging my mouth produced more saliva water and getting the toy covered in saliva. As I pulled it out each time strands of spit would connect the toy to my lips and drip off onto my breasts.

The first ten mins were really the hardest part. The embarrassment and being so pent up from before made every squeeze feel erotic and hot. My own mind felt like it could not stop picturing the various naughty things and how my ass must look squeezing down on the toy. My mouth even felt just a little good with the long object rubbing down my tongue around my mouth. I was wet and my body flushed within a few mins. It did not help I had a little show of my own that only served to prolong the excitement from the first 5 mins to the first 10. I was calming down slightly at 5 mins hardly watching his workout till he hit the abs and I couldn't help, but stare. I watched every wiggle and move of his tight core. Every flex of the abs as he went through the various crunches.

After the ten min mark I adjusted a bit more and calmed down. It had felt good, but was starting to feel more like exercise as the repetition was a bit dulling of the arousal and I started to feel sore. My throat felt a bit raw even with the smooth jelly dildo it was a larger object than I would normally have in my throat and certainly that far down my throat. I could feel almost a bruise at the bottom of my stomach as the tip of the dildo hit it as I pushed it down and the light scraped sensation of the walls of my throat. It may not hep with gagging, but it certainly was loosing my throat.

The last ten mins I felt a light sweat start to build. My ass felt more numb than sore now. The ring of muscle felt worn and tired making it hard to squeeze. The toy itself felt a bit more comfortable though the muscle to tired to keep squeezing down upon it. My throat felt very raw by this point however. My mouth was a bit dry losing a lot of saliva and that made the toy grip more on my throat stretching and tugging it raw in the last stretch.

I let out a small sigh of relief hearing the time was up. I let the full dildo out of my mouth huffing hard as I handed it over. "Numb and wet master..." I huffed out my voice just a little raspy answering about my ass. I felt the tug as it popped out and couldn't help but quickly sit back down on my heels after it popped out hiding my ass. I was so worn and sore the muscles didn't just close and I felt my ass gaping open. I could feel the blood rushing down my body and the tingling sensation, but I couldn't command the muscle to squeeze shut again. I whimpered having to desperately put all my effort into one more squeeze before standing up.

"Running Master?" I couldn't help but dread the machine as my eyes fell upon it. It was an immediate and embarrassing reminder that I was in face still completely naked and exposed. That thought seemed to not stand out in my mind as often today, but now it rang loudly echoing in my head. I remembered having to run a lot in high school and even with doubling up on sports bra's my breasts bounced like mad. I was also worried if I could make it the full run. I was very careful on my diet and kept myself thin and shapely and much less on cardio.

I slipped on the treadmill and started at a slow pace, but there was no helping it my breasts started to go wild even then. I tried several ways of running to keep them more in check, but little I could do would stop the wild bounces of my large breasts. I ended up pushing my hand right against them smushing them rightly against me as I added a little to the pace. It was then I noticed after almost five mins the stares. I thought I was a bit more in control of my blushes and embarrassment, but being caught so unaware I nearly stumbled and fell off the treadmill at the shock of seeing those eyes upon my breasts. Of course.... that is why they face each other! Oh good how long has he been watching! My blush was so deep and intense it shone right out from under my fur clearly and it did not fade in till we had finished our full run, which the entire time my hands fumbled against my bouncing large supple orbs.

The ass and mouth training seemed a bit difficult for my slavepet, but I knew it would be the first time. With practice, it would eventually come much easier to her until she could do it without feeling pain or numbness. I looked forward to that time when she could do it all with ease--that would mean she'd feel real good on my cock. I was also amused at how frazzled she was to try and jog on the treadmill. Her breasts were just too large for her to go any faster than a very slow pace, even when she tried to hold her breasts in place with her arms. It was sexy to watch her try and manage her boobs like that, but I made a mental note to give her different exercises tomorrow, ones that could get her working up a good burn without making her tits bounce too much. It wouldn't make her stamina any better if this was as fast as she could go on a treadmill, and that was more important to me. Besides, it'd still be sexy to watch her work out in a different way, since she would still be naked.

By the time the run on the treadmills was over, I looked my bitch up and down. She had been blushing heavily the whole time, and only now was it starting to go away, but more to the point, she wasn't breathing very hard. I was panting a bit even though I had been jogging pretty fast, but I was used to it. "Hmm. I guess you're not gonna get the cardio I need you to on the treadmill." I said to her. "We'll work on something else tomorrow. Anyway, now that we've both worked up a bit of a sweat, shower time!" I said as I moved to grab her leash from her collar and pulled her along with me, though I actually didn't force her down on all fours, since we were just going to the next room over.

I led her to a door in one of the walls of the exercise room and we found ourselves in a spacious walk-in shower. My bitch was already naked, but I stripped off my pants and boxers and put them aside on a countertop and made sure my smartphone was secure before turning around to unclip the leash from her collar and also put it aside. It would just get in the way of the next part "C'mon." I said, now that I was as almost as naked as her (almost because she still wore a collar), making a 'come here' gesture with one finger as I led her underneath a showerhead. "My little slutkitty is going to wash her Master for him. Every part of him, from head to toe. Understand?" I said as I turned on the water, letting it rain down on us and immediately begin soaking our furs. I then got soap and fur shampoo and handed it to Tabby, then got down on one knee so she could easily reach the hair on my head.

I then let her begin to wash me, giving her little commands like "Make sure you really get your fingers underneath my fur," and "Rub a little harder right there...yeah, that's good." After she did my shoulders, I stood up again so she could get my arms, my back, and my chest. When she had been doing her first exercises, I had noticed that she seemed to stare at me a lot when I was working my abs. You liked that, huh? I thought. As she started working her fingers into my abs, I began flexing them a bit, rippling the muscles, seeing how she'd react. At the same time, she was of course close to another part of me that was beginning to wake up...not that I actually wanted her to do anything with it aside from give it a once-over with her hands, although I was curious of what she would try to do once she got to it.

Once the running had stopped I did feel only the lightest layer of sweat on me. I spent almost the full time fighting my breasts I couldn't really get a harder work out at least not while naked. Most of my redness came from how embarrassed I was jogging like that before I was completely surprised by the shower. "Shower? Us? Together Master?" I bit my tongue again feeling strange that master had just rolled of my tongue at the end of that sentence. I was taken by surprise at the comment, but I still added it to my sentence which only made me feel a little more shocked.

I did not get to much time to think about it as I was pulled into the next room. It only took a few moments for me to feel surprisingly okay with the situation. Compared to pretty much everything else that had happened since I had arrived. The water felt nice and washing was not nearly so bad. I was actually pretty good at it. My fingers made sure to get deep to the skin and through the fur. Tail, hair and such was no problem and even a little calming compared to the rest of the acts. I had a slight pause washing his abdomen. I was almost certain he was flexing as I washed across them feeling them hard in front of me. I was not as aroused, but still found them very sexy. I could appreciate a strong set of washboard abs i cleaned into them before letting out a small laugh. "Wash board." I say with a slight smile and a giggle not missing that I was in fact washing them. It was the first just simple happy moment so far before I continued on.

I found myself pausing only at two moments. The first was while washing his feet. I had not love or attraction to feet, but being down at the ground washing them as he looked down from above made me feel an odd sub like sensation that froze me up. The thought of how it must look caused me to pause with embarrassment.

The other of course when I found myself face to face with his whole package again. I was determined at first to do a simple wash and move on, but it still had such a naughty scent to it. It hadn't been washed yet and that sweaty scent from his cum sac and the naughty scent of left of pre from the night before still hung across it. My hands very slowly ran the soap all over making sure to clean every bit as I felt a flush in my face. It was a bit slow, but I managed to fully clean without becoming to distracted, but it left my heart racing a small bit as I finished cleaning you completely.

My slavepet did a good job of washing my body for me; I was pleased with how easily she took to it with almost no hesitation. Another good sign. When she was washing my abs though, I thought I heard her chuckle about something, but with the water raining down around us, I couldn't actually hear for sure. Unlikely to be important, though I was idly curious as to what had amused her. But I put it out of my head as she washed down my legs to my feet, though she did pause for a moment then, before continuing. Odd. But then when she moved back up, she found my cock fully out and erect, and she had to wash it and my ballsack over. I grinned as she slowly moved her hands over it, giving me good sensations of her hands stroking across it, but she eventually finished without doing anything else. So she was still hesitant about handling my package, but soon enough, it would become routine to her.

With myself all nice and washed, I took some more soap and shampoo into my own hands. "Now I'm gonna wash you. Make no mistake though, I'm not doing this for you..." I said as I made her turn around to face away from me. I started with her hair, did it smoothly and efficiently. I continued with her neck and shoulders, her arms and back, doing it all thoroughly but without pause or hesitation. Until, however, I crept my soap-filled hands underneath her arms around to her front. Then, I grabbed handfuls of her breasts and began squeezing, slowly and luxuriously. "Mmmmmmm..." I hummed into her ear as I pawed at her breasts, much like I had yesterday when I had her sitting on my cock. "I'm never gonna get bored of this...this body that belongs to me is so fun to play with..." I kept this up for several moments longer, before moving my hands down to get her belly, which I washed normally. I moved onto her waist, which also was washed normally, until I got to her asscheeks. I start clenching my hands on her asscheeks, shamelessly feeling her up like I had with her breasts.

For another several long moments, I played with my slavepet's ass, before I then moved onto something even more devilish; I moved my hands around to her front, between her legs...and I began stroking her slit with my fingers. "Squirm for me, bitch..." I said huskily into her ear as the water continued splashing down over our heads. Two fingers on my left hand spread her pussy open, while two fingers on my right started pushing into her pussy, but not too far--just enough to feel her virgin barrier. I stroked and tickled softly, but possessively, and my thumb even brushed her clit a little. I wanted to see how she'd take some spontaneous pussyplay.

Back
Top Bottom