Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Classic World of Darkness RP

Slayer Knight

Anime Fighter
Okay, I had an idea for an RP that I had discussed many times before, but now I'm going to actually flesh it out and get it going if enough people are interested.

It is a Classic World of Darkness RP, based on the RPG setting by White Wolf. We will not be using the metaplot whatsoever, and the setting will be a fictional city in the present day.

The games I intend to use for source material are Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

The RP itself will be an even blend of plot and smut, depending on the player actions within. I accept characters of any orientation, gender, or sex, whether that be male, female, or even futanari.

The following clans and bloodlines are playable for Vampire.

Brujah
Gangrel
Malkavian
Nosferatu
Toreador
Tremere
Ventrue
Lasombra
Tzimisce
Assamite
Followers of Set
Giovanni
Ravnos

The following vampire sects are playable as well...

Camarilla
Sabbat
Anarchs
Independents

As for Werewolf, all Garou tribes will be playable, including the Stargazers as the metaplot will not be used. The Black Spiral Dancers, despite being traditionally an antagonist tribe, will also be playable as well.

This is very much a work in progress and I will provide more details as I work on the setting and plot of this RP.

little_iveta said:
What about the Seelie and Unseelie court?

That is Changeling, is it not? I think the OP said Werewolf and Vampire only. I personally wouldn't join a game that also allows Changeling.

If it is just vampire and werewolf, you can count me in.

Back
Top Bottom