Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel/DC Multiverse - Trading Places [Interest Check]

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
005bfde9c01c79297126dfa58324667d.jpg

Hello erosians~ An idea occurred while from awhile back that I'd like to pose to all of you. An unanswered question of mine that I always wanted to see play out. What do you think would happen if you took the characters from marvel and DC and inserted them into their respective opposite counterparts surroundings?

Black Panther in Gotham
Nightwing in Hell's Kitchen
Sentry in Metropolis
etc.

You can see where I'm going with this.

I need men, and women to do a Marvel/DC cross over roleplay. There would plenty of action, and of course *Hip thrust* If anyone is interested, send in an application for your character, and when we have enough, I will make a new thread for it. Villains are very much welcomed and encouraged.

amalgamd15.jpg

Marvel Cities
http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Cities

DC cities
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Cities

Character Skeleton
Code:
[b]Blue Moon Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Marvel or DC:[/b]
[b]Character Biography:[/b]
[b]Powers/skillset:[/b]
[b]Base of Operations:[/b]
[b]Wants to bang most:[/b]

Blue Moon Username: SithLordOfSnark
Character Name: Bruce Wayne/Batman
Marvel or DC: DC
Character Biography: Blah, is this really necessary?
Powers/skillset: Utility belt, bitches.
Base of Operations: Since its Gotham in DC - Metropolis? Not sure.
Wants to bang most: Harley Quinn

SithLordOfSnark said:
Blue Moon Username: SithLordOfSnark
Character Name: Bruce Wayne/Batman
Character Biography: Blah, is this really necessary?
Powers/skillset: Utility belt, bitches.
Base of Operations: Since its Gotham in DC - Metropolis? Not sure.
Wants to bang most: Harley Quinn

I think you've got the idea down mostly... I want to get applications in first then I can go back and work on the logistics of which characters are placed where.

3211804-9388617086-27280.png

1851734-blp1.jpg

986448-bronze_tiger_amalgam.jpg

1552395-picture_1.png

storm-black-panther.png

Blue Moon Username: BlackestKnight
Character Name: T'challa/Black Panther
Marvel or DC: Marvel
Character Biography: T'Challa is the Black Panther, Former king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.
Powers/skillset:

Black Panther Knowledge: He now has the power to draw all the knowledge, strength, and every experience from every previous Black Panther.

• Superhuman Acute Senses
  • Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Agility
  • Superhuman Reflexes
  • Genius-level Intellect
  • Master-level Martial Artist
  • Expert Marskman
  • Advanced Hunter & Tracker
  • Multi-lingual
  • Master Inventor
  • Influential Connections
  • Diplomatic Immunity
Base of Operations: Wakanda
Wants to bang most: Diana Prince, Vixen, Ororo, and a few others.

Blue Moon Username: Zorrita
Character Name: Black Cat
Character Biography: Felicia Hardy followed in her father's footsteps and became a thief. Over time, she has acted on both sides of the law but the Black Cat always ends up where the excitement is.
Powers/skillset: The Black Cat is a skilled thief, acrobat, and martial artist. Her natural abilities are enhanced by devices in her costume. She also possesses the subliminal ability to cause her opponents to have bad luck.
Base of Operations: Gotham City
Wants to bang most: Street-level heroes or villains of either gender.

2708709-BlackCat01-renderbyMaICol.png

Alias: Black Manta II
Sex: Male
Moral Alignment: Lawful Evil
Appearance: Black Manta stands at a height of about 6'2" and weighs around 195lbs making him solidly built. He has light blond hair cut at the bottom, brown skin, pale green eyes, high cheek bones, and an athletic build. He possesses black, eel-like tattoos that run across his back and along his arms and lower backside.

sH4M.png

tumblr_m5g0j1DfoQ1qd5ts4o2_r3_500.gif

Powers/Abilities:

Electricity Generation: He has the power to generate electricity directly from his power suit, which he can channel through water or use as a direct offense against opponents.

Hydrokinesis: Kaldur is able to manipulate water to serve any number of uses i.e. water blasts, whips, waves, shields, or water spouts to lift him into the air. He can manipulate water from a nearby source, like fire hydrants, lakes, etc or his waterpack. His water blasts are capable at slicing through metal and other materials.

Super strength: Prior to possessing his signature powersuit, Black Stingray could lift up to 800lbs as a physical peak human. His power suit augments his strength 5x fold, allowing him to lift a burden as much as 4 tons.

Enhanced Durability: He is able to sustain multiple blows from superpowered beings without tiring. This also allows him to withstand deep high water pressure. As a Navy seal, He regularly trained at depths thought to be inhospitable to human physiology.

Armored suit: Black Manta has an armoured suit with a built-in rocket launcher. His helmet, fashioned like a manta ray, has red lenses that can fire laser blasts.

Superb Martial Arts Prowess: Prior to becoming a supervillain, Black Manta trained in various hand-to-hand disciplines as required of his training as a SEAL.

Genius level intellect: A member of MENSA, the high IQ society. He holds professional certifications in the fields of aquatic biology as well as research and design. Black Manta designed the power armor he wears using pre-existing aquatic life as a model.

Black Manta's Power suit

Base of Operations: Dreadnaught Leviathan
Potential Arches: None as of yet.
Kinks: Bondage, Dirty talk, Humiliation, Underwater Nasty, Objects, Multiple Partners, Multiple Orgasms.

Zorrita said:
Blue Moon Username: Zorrita
Character Name: Black Cat
Character Biography: Felicia Hardy followed in her father's footsteps and became a thief. Over time, she has acted on both sides of the law but the Black Cat always ends up where the excitement is.
Powers/skillset: The Black Cat is a skilled thief, acrobat, and martial artist. Her natural abilities are enhanced by devices in her costume. She also possesses the subliminal ability to cause her opponents to have bad luck.
Base of Operations: Gotham City
Wants to bang most: Street-level heroes or villains of either gender.

2708709-BlackCat01-renderbyMaICol.png

Approved

little_iveta said:
Is Dark Phoenix or Apocalypse a playable character here?

Is there a reason why either of which wouldn't be playable? Other than Op'ness? I don't quite understand. What are you saying here exactly?

Blue Moon Username: TheCorsair

Character Name: Mr. Knight. AKA Moon Knight. Marc Spector, the Fist of Khonshu
Moon-Knight-Suit-2014-580x390.jpg

Character Biography: "I died once already. It was boring. I got up."

Long story short. There was once a man named marc Spector. He was a mercenary. A killer. A professional bad man who very much enjoyed being a bad man. He was betrayed in Egypt, murdered in the temple of the moon-god Khonshu. Now he is the Moon Knight, guardian of those who travel by night.

Powers/skillset: Khonshu has gifted his Knight with enhanced strength, endurance, and reflexes at night, with his greatest power coming during the full moon. Additionally, possibly due to disassociative identity disorder and possibly to the influence of Khonshu, he is resistant to psychic powers. He is also a skilled boxer and martial artist, an acrobat and gymnast, pilot, and commando.

Moon Knight is also quite wealthy, thanks to his willingness to confiscate the ill-gotten gains of his enemies. He makes use of silver crescent moon-shaped throwing blades and truncheons, and has been known to make use of archaic Egyptian weapons and modern firearms as well. His primary modes of transportation include a driverless white stretch limousine, and a white autonomous armed drone.

Base of Operations: Somewhat mobile. Often found in Gotham City or New York.

Wants to bang most: He's keeping his options open right now.

Oh... are multiple characters allowed? I ask, because I'm also contemplating a female hero or villain.

TheCorsair said:
Blue Moon Username: TheCorsair

Character Name: Mr. Knight. AKA Moon Knight. Marc Spector, the Fist of Khonshu
Moon-Knight-Suit-2014-580x390.jpg

Character Biography: "I died once already. It was boring. I got up."

Long story short. There was once a man named marc Spector. He was a mercenary. A killer. A professional bad man who very much enjoyed being a bad man. He was betrayed in Egypt, murdered in the temple of the moon-god Khonshu. Now he is the Moon Knight, guardian of those who travel by night.

Powers/skillset: Khonshu has gifted his Knight with enhanced strength, endurance, and reflexes at night, with his greatest power coming during the full moon. Additionally, possibly due to disassociative identity disorder and possibly to the influence of Khonshu, he is resistant to psychic powers. He is also a skilled boxer and martial artist, an acrobat and gymnast, pilot, and commando.

Moon Knight is also quite wealthy, thanks to his willingness to confiscate the ill-gotten gains of his enemies. He makes use of silver crescent moon-shaped throwing blades and truncheons, and has been known to make use of archaic Egyptian weapons and modern firearms as well. His primary modes of transportation include a driverless white stretch limousine, and a white autonomous armed drone.

Base of Operations: Somewhat mobile. Often found in Gotham City or New York.

Wants to bang most: He's keeping his options open right now.

Oh... are multiple characters allowed? I ask, because I'm also contemplating a female hero or villain.

Approved. Multiple characters are allowed but I'll only allow a maximum of 2 per roleplayer.

Blue Moon Username: boyo111
Character Name: Spiderman
Character Biography: Peter Parker, nerd, radioactive spider, 'nuff said
Powers/skillset: Spider powers (stick to walls, webs, spider sense), intellect, going classic with the red/blue with web pits
Base of Operations: Metropolis
Wants to bang most: Mary Jane Watson, but probably any hot girl who will talk to him

spiderman_wallpaper_by_ta2dsoul-d53tpmn.jpg

Sorry about the image size, not sure about the tags yet.

Blue Moon Username: MellowYellow

Character Name: Gladiator Kallark

Character Biography: The Strontian leader of the Shi'ar Royal Guard and widely viewed as being one of the most powerful men in the galaxy (Who's name doesn't start in 'Ga' and end in 'lactus'). Much of his life has been spent in service to Lilandra and all other major leaders of the Shi'ar, and now he finds himself in the midst of a much different situation.

Powers/skillset: Pretty much everything Superman can do, just take away the standard weaknesses and replace them with a strength that depends on his self-confidence.
Base of Operations: Metropolis
Wants to bang most: Just about any female from the Legion of Superheroes, but outside of that he's hardly picky.
907949-emperor_kallark.jpg

Blue Moon Username: MellowYellow

Character Name: Big Barda

Character Biography: Born as one of the enslaved masses of Apokalips, Barda became one of Granny Goodness' 'students' and found herself being groomed to become a warrior supreme and one day lead the Female Furies. This naturally didn't come to pass, and in her adult years she became a rather feared heroine. Not as strong as the likes of Wonder Woman or Powergirl, but her stature and savagery make her even more infamous among the criminal community.

Powers/skillset: A superhuman physique, immense lifespan. Wields the 'Megarod' (no jokes), an indestructible mace-like weapon that can fire energy bolts and manipulate gravity.
Base of Operations: Wanders mostly, though usually she comes back to Hell's Kitchen and makes a living kicking about hoods like Bullseye and 8-Ball.
Wants to bang most: Not picky. She just has a bit of a fetish for men shorter than her.
3956711-8943879022-56514.jpg

SithLordOfSnark said:
Woah.

You know you have a good idea when a Moderator wants to play.

;D

It helps when you have a decent intellect and something impressive inbetween your legs...or is it the other way around? :3 I hope you girls are comfortable because it's about to get a little tight an sticky for you all!

@MellowYellow, @Zorrita, @little_ivieta

I hope you don't mind me marking my territory just yet :) Come here and catch the bukaye from a real...

BlackestKnight said:
So, we have enough characters for a game. Everyone here is approved. You can go ahead and post your characters in the character depository here.

Could I still sneak in another character?

Blue Moon Username: Zapp
Character Name: Clark Kent / Kal-El / Superman
Character Biography: Superman is the last son of the dead planet Krypton, rocketed away as an infant by his father who believed that the planet was about to explode. Arriving on Earth, the child was taken in by Jonathan and Martha Kent, who raised him as their own child. As he grew up, he discovered that due to this solar system's yellow sun, he had fantastic powers, of flight, speed, strength, endurance and enhanced senses. He decided to us these powers for good, ultimately becoming a hero, given his name by reporter Lois Lane, with whom he would come to work at the Daily Planet in his civilian identity. Superman carries the most respect from the Western world that any super-hero has ever known and is proud to represent both America and the world. He serves on the JLA, debatably as the team's leader.
Powers/skillset: Superhuman strength, speed, senses, durability, agility, and reflexes;
Base of Operations: Metropolis (DC); Manhattan (Marvel)
Wants to bang most: Due to years of pent-up sexual frustration, most anybody, though he does have a thing for women with strong, dominant personalities

XZJtY3j.jpg

Zapp said:
Blue Moon Username: Zapp
Character Name: Clark Kent / Kal-El / Superman
Character Biography: Superman is the last son of the dead planet Krypton, rocketed away as an infant by his father who believed that the planet was about to explode. Arriving on Earth, the child was taken in by Jonathan and Martha Kent, who raised him as their own child. As he grew up, he discovered that due to this solar system's yellow sun, he had fantastic powers, of flight, speed, strength, endurance and enhanced senses. He decided to us these powers for good, ultimately becoming a hero, given his name by reporter Lois Lane, with whom he would come to work at the Daily Planet in his civilian identity. Superman carries the most respect from the Western world that any super-hero has ever known and is proud to represent both America and the world. He serves on the JLA, debatably as the team's leader.
Powers/skillset: Superhuman strength, speed, senses, durability, agility, and reflexes;
Base of Operations: Metropolis (DC); Manhattan (Marvel)
Wants to bang most: Due to years of pent-up sexual frustration, most anybody, though he does have a thing for women with strong, dominant personalities

XZJtY3j.jpg

He's approved, sorry it took me so long to get back to you but sometimes it's like that.

Back
Top Bottom