Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night...Forever Changed (Reydan and LingeringDesire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gasped as she lowered herself onto him, feeling her tight wetness engulf his cock. "God Keeley" he groaned. He knew he, too, couldn't last long. He'd wanted her from the moment he'd seen her outside the shop. He ran his hands down her sides, feeling her shiver beneath his touch, and pulled her in to a kiss, his cock still buried in her. "Keeley" he murmured, his breath hot on her face, "let me make it up to you. Let me love you like I should have done two years ago. Let me love you like the boyfriend I should have been to you".

He began to buck his hips gently, raising and lowering her, feeling his hard length work within her tight pussy. She was fantastically sexy in that moment, the light of the full moon shimmering in through the half-drawn blinds painting her skin in white whilst the television from the other room, lost in showing some unwatched program, lent a blueish haze. The pace grew faster, their movements firmer, his hands on her waist as she bucked up and down, her breasts heaving above him. He leaned in, devouring her neck and she arched her head back. "Oh Keel" he panted "holy hell Keel. Holy hell" It was like a mantra, her name, and he murmured it again and again, making gentle yet firm love to her as she gasped in his lap, murmuring her name into her skin.

Matt felt the climax building within him and looked up into the eyes of the woman he so desperately adored. "Keel I'm so close already" he panted, and then a chill crept down his spine. "Keel" he said "we forgot the condom". He could feel his passion rising, knew it was only a few seconds until he came, and he gripped her waist firmly, waiting for her to suggest her lifted her off or something. Although a small voice at the back of his mind urged him to come within her, to spill his seed deep in her. Somewhere deep in his mind a small part of him was intensely jealous of whoever the father of Maitlyn was. He knew, in that moment, that he HAD to make Keeley Mrs Browning. The sooner the better. "Love," he urged "what do you want us to do?"

Her finger slid along his arms, across his shoulders and along his cheeks. She trembled at his touch, shivered as his fingers drew patterns along her skin. Their lips met, passion and desire guiding them in their moment of passion. "Yes?" She whispered, feeling his breath on her skin. Her eyes meeting his in the dark.

Keeley could only nod, moaning as he began to buck himself up into her warm depths. She pushed downwards onto him. Moans and soft sounds of pleasure filled the air. Her hands clasping his wrists as his hands were on her waist. She moved with him, like a dream it was blissful and delicious in his bed. Upon his lap she was treated like a goddess. Filled repeatedly as their pace quickened. Her breasts jiggled with the power of his taking her.

"Me too..." She murmured, eyes locked on his. His realization plaguing her, she dropped her gaze. "Cum wherever you'd like Matt... just please. Please don't stop... just don't stop." Her lips meshed to his, briefly. "I love you." Her orgasm hit, she squeezed him tightly, her pussy clenching and throbbing around him as she cried out his name. Keeley's head tilted back slightly, a wide smile on her lips.

"God Keeley" he groaned again, her words echoing in his ears as he felt her spasm and climax around his cock. Suddenly he was cumming, deep inside her, his passion for this woman overflowing.

He loved her.

Lying back, completely spent, Matt stroked her bare back. Slowly their breathing returned to normal. He held the love of his life to him. "Don't go" he said. "Stay here with me. I can't let you go Keeley Browning. I'll never let you go." He was so shattered he was already drifting off, his softening member still inside her, and he pulled the duvet up sroumd them to seal the deal.

Tears came to her eyes, the power of this moment. It was like a repeat of the last time they had been intimate. It scared her that in this one moment she could lose it all. Maitlyn was the beautiful token of their love, another one was a possibility. However, unwanted at this time.

Panting on his chest she lay there recovering. "I will stay..." She smiled, the use of his last name with her first was slowly growing on her. One day, some day, she would take his name. Settling against him, the duvet and his body keeping her warm. She watched him sleep for a little while, her fingers touching over his face. Soon, she fell asleep.

When the sky was still gray she heard a sound, a little chirp or a tweet. It roused her. Then there was a musical tune. Swiftly , she moved from the bed. Off the top of him and made a naked dash for her phone. Checking the face of it she hit the button. "Mom?"

She sat on the rug, bare as the day she was born as her mother talked and she listened to Maitlyn cry in the background. "Okay, I will be there." She dressed quickly, and gently woke Matt.

"I have to go, Maitlyn is crying and mom needs me. I will be back, with breakfast and the little angel, as you call her." She smiled at him, "I promise..." One more lingering kiss and she was out the door, her panties balled and in his hand.

Matt awoke groggy. He lay there, head in the softness of the pillow, unsure for a moment of where he was. The warmth of the duvet was inviting but he felt some urge to get up. Something...

His fingers worked involuntarily and he felt...lace? He brought the items closer to his tired eyes. Panties. He smiled. Keeley. Keeley Frayne. He could hardly believe that the girl he had grown up with had such a naughty streak. He stroked the material, reliving the events of the last night, the sudden urgency with which they had come together, like two comets set on an unavoidable collision course. He knew he needed to be careful. He had hurt her before, more than he had ever realised, and now there was a child. He couldn't just blow into town and turn her world upside down without meaning to stay.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes, tucking the panties into the bedside drawer. Best keep them out of the way in case anyone else visited. He dressed, t-shirt, jeans, and another thick New England sweater, and as he did stared out of the windows. She had said something about them last night. Their lives together...

"The house is too small, I want a large family and so do you". The words drifted back to his mind, now awake, and he remembered her face, her eyes so charged with feeling, when he had joked about marrying her. His eyes drifted up, above the bay where most of the town lay, to the bluff above. The large white timber houses, so typical of every New England fishing town, sat up there. Usually four to five bedrooms. A family kitchen. A large lounge. A garden. A garage for two cars... A large family. He wanted it. Matt Browning hadn't realised it until now, but that was exactly what he wanted from Keeley Frayne. A life. With her. Forever. Three, four, however many brown-haired and brown eyed children, all like their mother, knocking his knees and begging him to come and play. And Keeley there, kind and caring and full of life, right beside him. "I wonder" he murmured, looking at the bluff. The Brownings. Matt and Keeley Browning...and the kids.

He was jolted out of his reverie by a knock at the door. He blushed a little when he opened it to see Keeley, ushering her in, a little embarrassed to have been caught in such a soppy moment. And Maitlyn was here, looking up at him from her mother's arms. He hadn't realised how much he missed her either. He took her from Keeley as she put down the breakfast things and spun her in his arms. The child squealed with laughter as he held her up, beaming up at the little face that shone down at him. "Hello my little pudding!" he grinned "Hello! Do you remember me?" he teased.

"No...No...Dada!" Maitlyn giggled, writhing in his arms, enjoying looking down on him.

He grinned over at Keeley as he brought her back down to her chair. "Well you're not wrong little one, I'm not your Dada." But I'd like to be his mind supplied. "Keeley, she's certainly your daughter. Bright as a button!" he smiled. "Now, what is on the menu for breakfast?" he turned back to the little girl, tickling her little frame, "did you pick? Did you?"

Keeley grasped her daughter, lowering her as she pulled her shirt up to expose her breast. The hysterical child calming to latch on to the dripping nipple. The relief of both mother and daughter was visible on both their faces. Stroking her daughter's face she hummed a soft tune. Glancing up she saw her mother in the doorway, their eyes met briefly.

"Where were you Keel?" She asked her, pulling her robe tighter about her waist.

"Matt and I fell asleep talking after the movie ended and Kenzie had gone home. It's been so long since we've done that."

"Matt is a good man, you would do well pairing yourself with him." She stroked her daughters hair, "Your father and I, if we could chose a man for you... he would be it."

"We're friends mother..." Keeley started to say.

"He's in love with you," She added with a smile.

"No," She whispered.

"Yes... and you love him back." Her mother stated. "Don't deny it Keeley, I see the way you two look at each other... It'd be a happy life... Get some sleep." She leaned down and kissed her daughter's brow.

--

She stood looking through the door at him, he was staring off into outer space and hadn't even seen the mother and daughter waving at him and smiling at him. Lifting her hand she knocked on the door. Maitlyn was in heaven having his attention full on her. Keeley followed him in with a few sacks of groceries. Stilling in her actions of unpacking as Maitlyn called him Dada.

Swallowing hard she turned to look at him, he was smiling and loving being called Dada. Her heart lurched, she needed to tell him. Smiling she finished unpacking. Eggs, bacon, bagels, herbs, cheese and potatoes.

"NOOOOOOO,"Maitlyn squealed with a giggle and she wasn't lying.

"You keep doing that and she won't let us be, always wanting you and then I'd never have my turn..." She said with a soft laugh. Pulling out pans, she began cooking. "DO you still like your eggs scrambled with cheese?" She began cutting up the potatoes and putting them in the pot to fry. "I'm making eggs with cheese, bacon, home fries with rosemary and toasted bagels. Sound good?"

"No!" Maitlyn said pounding her fist on the table of her highchair. "Dada! Dada! Mama!"

Keeley glanced at him, "She likes you." Flicking her hand out she pointed at the bag. "She has toys in her bag... seems like she has a new word."

He grinned at her, watching her back as she began to cook. Keeley had still got a little of her maternity weight, he guessed, judging my her slightly more peachy behind that swayed gently as she moved from chopping board to cooker and back. He bit his lip lightly at the sight. Don't mess this up Matt Browning he thought. Don't you dare.

"Seems like she has" he said, apologetically. "Sorry about that, I'm still new to being around little people." He wasn't entirely sorry, of course, as something about Maitlyn calling him Dada filled him with a strange sense of belonging. Just as being here in Hammond's Cove with Keeley Frayne did. It seemed almost as if he'd been in the wilderness for two years and now, finally, his life was back on course.

He reached into the bag and withdrew a number of small fluffy animals and a teething ring. Tiny hands waved excitedly at the ring and he handed it over, the rubber and plastic immediately being gummed in Maitlyn's little mouth. As for the animals...he weighed them up. "Hippo or bear or tiger?" he murmured, part to the little girl and partly to himself, as he tried to gauge which one was the current favourite friend. Mait gave him no clues at all, instead watching with mischievous eyes, and he held each one up in turn in a vain attempt to see if she gave herself away. "Precious little madam" he teased, watching her giggle at his uncertainty. He swore the child was more aware than she should be sometimes. Clearly, he thought again, her mother's daughter.

"You know, she's got so much of you in her I can't even picture her father" he said over his shoulder. "Is he much like her? Did you know him well?" He couldn't help himself. It was like rubbernecking a car-crash. He knew it was a bad idea but he couldn't pull himself back from the question. But he knew it might hurt Keeley.

Leaving Maitlyn in her chair, happily surrounded by toys, he stood and moved over to the cooker. Reaching around Keeley he turned down the heat for a moment and, taking advantage of her conclusion, moved her around and a little to the side. She was leaning back against the work surface now, their faces inches apart, his hands on her hips. "You know what, Keeley Frayne," he said in a low, affectionate, voice, "I don't care. For the first time in two years my life feels like its back on track. Back with you. And if Maitlyn comes with the deal then thats just a bonus isn't it?" He brushed a strand of her brown hair from her eyes and kissed her gently but insistently. "Love you Keel" he smiled, their lips still brushing together as he held her close, "Always have and always will".

"Mama Dada Mama!" squealed Maitlyn from the table behind him and Matt smiled, still holding her mother to him, looking deep into those brown eyes he'd always care for. "Always" he murmured.

"it's quite alright..." She watched him, the emotion flitting over his face was hard to comprehend. Keeley wasn't sure if it was directed at herself or their daughter. It was a lovely thing, pretending to be a family. Keeley bit her lip and smiled at him, she knew which animal was Maitlyn's favorite but she wasn't about to fess up. Not when the duo was having such fun. This was a bonding moment for them, a time for them to discover one another.

Turning her head she smiled at him, then at her. Maitlyn squealed and carried on, gnawing on her ring of teethers. Her one year molars were coming in. Keeley had never seen her daughter act this way, toying with Matt as she was. Her entire body stilled, the questions he asked made it seem like she'd slept with a man without knowing him at all. As if she were some wanton slut that fucked some random man. He thought so little of her... biting her lip she wiped her eyes on her sleeve.

She moved as he wanted, leaning away from him. The hurt was there in her eyes. She listened to him talk, letting him get out his emotions. It seemed he didn't even know how he'd hurt her with his statement, his line of questioning. His lips were soft against hers, the kiss a gentle reminder of his love. Pressing closer to him she sighed. As he spoke his lips brushed hers causing tremors of delight to dance along her spine. This is what she wanted, needed. Pushing back a bit as Maitlyn spoke she gazed up into his eyes.

"What must you think of me?" Her voice was low, full of hurt. "Do you think I really had a one night stand and didn't truly know her father? Do you believe the rumors?" She asked. "I knew her father well, I love him, and I, just, never got to tell him about her... I regret that and hope to make it right, eventually. I think he will so love her and still love me." She bit her lip, this was so hard to keep the secret still. Matt was a good man. She moved back to the stove.

Matt paused, confused, at the look in her eyes. He let her move away from him and back to the stove. Had he hurt her? He'd not meant to pass judgement on her. He really didn't.

"Keel" he murmured, not looking up from the kitchen table as he sat back next to Maitlyn, "I would never..." he trailed off. Make it right. Make it right. "Never judge you Keel" he finished lamely.

She plated up and they ate. The food was amazing. Keeley had, somehow, become an even better cook since he'd been away. "How do you even remember some of this stuff?" he grinned, mouth half full of egg, "I mean, to know I like my eggs scrambled with cheese but not fully melted. Just put in at the end! Even my Mom doesn't always remember that". He shook his head, in disbelief, and looked over at Mailtyn who had been busy smearing a yogurt all over her face. "Your Mama is pretty amazing isn't she?" he said to the little one as he reached over to try, futilely, to wipe her clean. "Mucky pup" he grinned.

As they finished he smiled over at Keeley again, helping to clear away the plates, and said simply "thank you Keeley. That was maybe the best breakfast I've ever had in my life. Both food and company wise". He kissed her, hoping that she was no longer hurt.

"Can you watch the shop on your own a bit this morning?" he said as they moved down into the shop proper, Maitlyn finally cleaned up.

After reassuring Keeley he would be back in an hour and with lunch for the three of them he was pulling up, a few minutes later at his family home. His Mom, working in the garden on her one day off a week, waved at him as he approached. "Hey Mom" he said, pulling her into a hug, "Got a favour to ask you. A promise from ages ago to call in."

She looked up at him, measuring him up for a second or two, and instinctively he knew that she had worked it out. Maybe she had always known. In that way Mom's always do. "Come inside" she said, and he followed her in.

She stopped in the office, opening the old roll top desk and rooting around for a few minutes before finally straightening up and holding out a small box. She opened it carefully. Inside glittered a thin band of gold with five small blue sapphires glinting in it. "Your great-grandpa save up for this for ten years" she said, in a soft voice, clearly thinking of her beloved grandfather as she spoke. "During the Great Depression he worked across the country, leaving New England and travelling back and forth to get enough money together to marry my grandma. This was his promise to her that they'd never spend another day apart again. And they didn't" She held the box out to him but, as he took it, she kept her fingers on it. Her other hand clasped his. "Don't you mess this up Matt Browning" she said, looking steadily into his eyes, "that girl is far too precious for that. Don't you dare. You take this ring and you put it on her finger and you love her. And that little angel. You love that child as if it was your own. You promise me that Matt Browning. You do that right now".

"Yes Ma" he whispered, his voice tight with emotion. She let go of the box, letting him carefully pocket it, and reached up to cup his cheek.

"I know you will Matty" she smiled "you and Keeley Frayne were born under the same star. You belong together. Always have and always will".

"Now" she said, all business again and Mom-like, "you take that useless brother of yours back into town with you. His Mrs went looking for Keeley at your shop. And Matty...remember you'll need a baby-sitter tonight."

He grinned as he bounded into the lounge, a spring in his step. "Hey dufus" he called to his brother, sitting slumped on the couch before some random sports thing "time to get going".

"Dufus" grinned Todd, stretching and rising. "Haven't heard that in a while Dingus". Their stupid pet names for each other. Matt grinned.

"Come on, I'll give you a lift" he said. They climbed into the car and soon Matt was pulling back onto Main Street. "Say" he said, "how come you aren't at work today?"

Todd shrugged, evading the question, and Matt frowned. His brother had a lousy poker face. Something was up. First Kenzie turning up and now Todd being evasive and weird. He wondered why Kenz had gone to find Keeley. They pulled up at the shop and Matt had to practically pull a sheepish Todd out of the car. "Come on buddy" he frowned, trying to keep his voice light and airy despite his concern, "anyone would think you didn't want to see your missus!". He pushed open the door and smiled at the two Frayne girls inside.

The tension eased from the room when they sat to eat. Food was easy to make and well if it had to do with him then she wouldn't forget. She laughed at him, taking the yogurt dish from Maitlyn and giving her a bit of egg, a few slivers of potatoes and a quarter of a bagel plain. "Silly baby," She cooed handing the little one her kiddie fork.

"No," She squealed with a giggle.

Keeley wasn't sure whether the NO was to her silly baby or Matt asking if her mommy was amazing. The meal was finished a few minutes later. She returned his kiss and smiled, fingers stroking his cheek. After the explosive moment in bed last night, she felt much closer to him. Yet still it wasn't as good a moment as it could have been.

"Sure, Myself and my trusty side-kick can watch the shop. I brought her walker and a book!" She smiled at him pulling her hair back into a bun. "Lunch doesn't have to be in an hour, that breakfast was big. How about you just come back safe and well, we can order in or even go out for lunch." They walked down to the shop, him carrying Maitlyn and she carrying the diaper bag and fold-up walker.

Together the two girls watched the shop. Rather, Keeley sat on the floor while Maitlyn played and "walked" around in her walker. That is until Kenzie showed up and snatched the kiddo up. The trio blared some music and danced around the shop. Maitlyn squealing and standing, holding fingers and bouncing. The little girl wiggled and giggled with the older Frayne girls.

"You want to tell me why you are here and not at the store?" Keeley asked. Kenz shook her head rapidly. "Are you and Todd alright?" Kenzie ignored her, choosing to lay on the floor and lift Maitlyn up high. "Kenz... I hope you two aren't fighting again... after last night I was worried..."

"Speaking of last night..." Kenzie said with a wide smile. "Mom said you never came home... what's that about?"

Keeley paused and swallowed hard. "We fell asleep talking, gee why do you both seem to be jumping to conclusions."

"So defensive... looks like Mommy is fucking uncle Matt."

"Oh my god, Kenz! Don't say that to her!"

Kenzie laughed, rolling over to see her husband and his brother walk in the door. "Speaking of the devil..."

"Shut up!" She hissed at Kenzie but turned to give Matt and Todd a smile. Maitlyn squealing for her uncle and Matt.

"Alright you two" Matt said, looking from his brother to his sister-in-law, "I have no earthly idea what is going on but you two need to sort it out. Go and get lunch somewhere. Together. Go on!" He watched them pause for a moment and then leave the shop and begin to walk off down the street talking.

Turning to Keeley he smiled and said "I have no clue what is going on there, but at least they're talking." He watched with a grin as Maitlyn giggled up at him from the floor. He scooped her up into a cuddle. "Oh silly baby" he smiled at the little girl. "Silly little baby with the yummy little mummy".

"Darling" he said, looking down at Keeley, "any chance you could order us in some lunch whilst I take care of a little bit of office work on the computer?"

Matt sat behind the desk, the computer screen thankfully between him and Keeley as she dialed up some take-out place. He cuddled Maitlyn in his lap as he opened up the internet. "So little thing" he whispered to her "I'm going to take you and your mummy away this weekend and I'm going to spoil you both rotten and then I'm going to ask your mommy if she thinks she would like me to come and be your daddy. What do you think?"

"Mama Dada?" Maitlyn said quietly, craning her neck to look up at him.

"That's about right little one" he whispered back, kissing her forehead, "Mama, Dada and Maitlyn. And maybe later little friends for Maitlyn."

He clicked along the travel website as he bounced Maitlyn gently on his knee. He knew what he was looking for. Paris. Keeley had always wanted to go ever since they were small. Always talked about it. It was the proposal trip he owed her. Which he had always planned before he stumbled into bed with her and fucked it all up. "What do you think Mait?" he whispered to the little girl, "think Mama would like it?"

To his surprise the little girl squealed and reached for the computer with both hands, tiny fingers knocking the keyboard further onto the desk. "Whoa whoa!" Matt grinned, grasping her tight, smiling to Keeley to let her know it was ok. The sudden noise had caused her to look round. Then he saw what had caught Maitlyn's attention. An image of EuroDisney with, amongst others, the foxes from Robin Hood. "Maybe little one" he chuckled.

He went as far as he could in the process and then called Keeley over. "Sweetheart come here" he called out "I need to know if you and Maitlyn have passports!" He purposefully left the stuff up on the screen so she could see. "What do you think?" he beamed up at her.

Keeley rolled her eyes at Matt and his silly yummy mummy comment. Maitlyn, however, loved it and giggled. "Sure you want lil miss nosey with you..." She asked. But he was soon talking to the little one and ignoring her. They hadn't ate that long ago and she wasn't too hungry, so instead of ordering lunch for them right away, she ordered it to be delivered around lunch time. It was a better idea.

She called the cafe' down the road and paced back and forth in front of the large picture window. The order was an easy one. Burger and fries for Matt, soup and salad for Keeley and chicken and veggies for Maitlyn. She ordered a family size fruit salad and grilled flat bread. As she ordered she watched her daughter interact with her father.

Something was up in the way he was acting. She watched as Maitlyn reacted to something on the screen. Lots of things caught her eye, the computer screen was no different. Matt smiled and even laughed. Keeley sat back and let him have his moment. It seemed he loved the little girl and she adored him, it was the perfect scenario.

"Passports?" She asked popping up from the front of the shop. "Why would we need passports?" She asked, moving to his side. Her eyes slid over the screen, at first not understanding what he was showing her. Then her heart beat furiously in her chest as she saw the destination. "Paris... France? Oh my god Matt... No... no!"

"No!" Maitlyn repeated, giggling and clapping her little hands with glee.

"Matt," She said, "You can't do this." She bent to look at the screen. "No, not this weekend. Maitlyn doesn't have a passport, those take a while to get back... like months." She said picking up the baby and taking her place in his lap. "If you feel you HAVE to take me away, then something local or a state over would suffice... Paris can wait until we are serious."

"Mama Dada! Mama Dada!" The little girl said reaching her hands out to the computer screen, just hoping to see her favorites again. "Dadadadadadadada!" She said slapping her hands on the desk's surface.

Matt sighed as he smiled up at her. "I know" he said "Stupid really. I just...." he glanced down at Maitlyn, tickling her a little as he struggled for words, "...I just feel like I owe you. I don't think I really realised how much what happened between us hurt you until the last couple of days. And I feel...I feel like you and I belong together Keeley. I feel like I threw all that away that night and now, two years later, I've got a chance to make it up to you."

He wrapped his arms around Keeley, holding her to him, and leaned in to kiss her. He enjoyed the soft sensation of her lips but also, seconds later, the feeling of a hot little face pressed in as well as the child leaned in and insisted on being part of the kiss. He broke away, grinning, jiggling the little girl as he spoke. "How about the three of us go away somewhere this weekend. Somewhere out of state. Or even close by. Your call. Its Thursday now - lets close up shop early Friday afternoon and hop in the car and just go". The ring box weighed heavily in his pocket. "It'll be nice. We haven't really had enough space to ourselves since I came back, and things have happened very quickly. We could do with some time to ourselves to, y'know, sort out our feelings and have a proper conversation about where the three of us go Keeley".

Still holding Keeley close, he pulled the young mother back against him, grinning, an arm wrapped around her waist. "Hell, Keeley Frayne," he grinned at her as he felt her settle against him "I'm absolutely crazy for you..."

A knock at the door broke them apart. The time had flown by and the delivery man was here with lunch. As they cleared a space at the shop desk, just in case a customer wandered in, Matt spoke up. "So, darling, the destination is up to you, but, y'know, we've also got a night tonight before we go. Are you..." he reached over the table to catch her hand in his "...are you staying?" he asked, a little shyly, but with a sly smile as her eyes met his.

She understood what he was doing, it was the reason for the whirlwind romance. They were in love and had been denied for so long that now they were rushing the relationship. Keeley was afraid this trip was so he could propose, it was something she wanted, but at the same time she needed to tell him the truth about Maitlyn's parentage.

Of course, in his arms with his lips moving closer she couldn't' think about it. Her small body wanted to press into him harder and give him her all, but with Maitlyn there she behaved. Pulling back with a laugh, Maitlyn having leaned in and ruined the moment, the little one laughed to, hands coming up to cover her smiling little mouth. "Silly baby." She said and brushed the child's hair out of her eyes.

"I think the three of us could manage that. There are cabins and houses to rent for a weekend so we have space." biting her lip she thought about their night together.

"So, about tonight. What is happening? I mean, are we doing dinner and drinks and then escaping?" She brushed her fingers over his face as she settled back against him. The moment was lost as their food arrived.

Keeley rose and took Maitlyn, after a quick wash up she settled the child in her walker and put bits of her food on the tray. "We will stay. I can't leave her at mom and dad's without me... We have a routine and well she can sleep in the living room and we can head to the bedroom. With the door open once she falls asleep." She smiled at him. "Maybe tonight we can manage slow..." She winked at him as she sat out their food.

It was good food and her mind worked as she googled things on her phone. "Maitlyn's never seen the falls, we could do the American side, they have lots of options and it would be fun to do all the tours and stuff. Maybe save Paris for just you and I when she is a little older." Of course that was saying they would be together a while, it wasn't that she didn't see it, it was just things would be up in the air when he found out about Maitlyn.

He grinned at her as she mentioned the night ahead. His mind went back to her body, with its subtle curves, pressed against his in the slanted moonlight that had seeped in from between the blinds.

Niagara. He mulled it over as he watched her google things on her smart phone. He grinned. She was always so much better than he was with technology. He barely had any idea how to use his i-thingie in his pocket. He could only just about read emails on it. "That could work" he smiled "Maybe we could rent a little cabin. Leave early tomorrow morning from here. You've got most of the stuff for Maitlyn and I could buy you some new stuff on the way. I'd like to treat you. Maybe some new clothes for madam and for her mummy too." He waggled his eyebrows at Keeley. "Maybe even a little something that Mommy could be persuaded to wear in bed..." he whispered with a smirk.

He smiled at the thought of saving Paris. Keeping it for later. Sometimes Keeley seemed so uncertain about their future together, hesitant about whether their happiness might last, that he worried. It was probably just the complication of Maitlyn, he thought. That would weigh heavily on any mother.

The rest of the afternoon passed by in a rush of customers that bustled in. He left Keeley and Maitlyn to their own devices, she having already been busy sorting out things on her phone for the trip. She always had been the organised one, ever since the four of them had gone camping as small kids in their parents' backyards. Keeley was a packer and a planner. Whereas he was a dreamer.

Before long it was bed time for Maitlyn, Keeley having fed her already, and as she lowered the infant into her bed for the night Matt yawned. She really was a gorgeous woman he thought, admiring her as she bent over her child, drinking in her curves. She caught him staring as she straightened up and he smirked, eyes twinkling, as he drew her in for a tender kiss. "So, now what Keeley Frayne?" he asked with a teasing voice "how early does a yummy mummy like her bed time to be?"

She smiled at him, leaving in the morning meant she had packing today, but his suggestions at just buying as they went seemed frivolous. Biting her lip she blushed heavily as he mentioned something for her to wear in the bedroom. "I'll need to run a few errands before we go but tomorrow morning could be arranged. Special pajama's would be great," She gave him a wink, Maitlyn wouldn't have a clue either way, but it was better no to tell her.

Keeley cleaned up the are from the food and took Maitlyn with her to run errands. She grabbed a bag at her parents house and loaded it with diapers and wipes and Maitlyn's favorite things. A few clothes to get by and little else. She didn't want Matt buying everything but she left room for him to do so if he felt the need.

When they returned she sat at the desk and settled details. A little cabin in the woods with two bedrooms and a hot tub and access to a indoor swimming pool. It was cute and the price was right. She bought tickets to the boat ride and left the rest of the planning to him, or they could just wing it. Giving his cheek a soft kiss, between customers she went up to his place and packed his things.

Dinner had come and gone, Maitlyn, having skipped her nap was tired. Keeley fed the child, rocking her gently on the bed until she dozed. Adjusting her clothes she, she tucked Maitlyn into the crib in the corner of the living room. Turning she caught him watching her, she didn't know what it was he was looking at, but his teasing smirk gave her a clue.

Returning his soft kiss she pushed her hands into his chest and shoved him towards the bedroom. "Oh please... like we want to sleep..." She shoved him backwards again, the mattress catching the back of his knees and down he went. She laughed softly and slowly began removing her clothes. The lights were on this time, more so then they had been the other times. Tonight he'd see her stretch marks and the tiniest of tattoo's on her hip at the back. A little M with a heart around it, maybe he'd think it stood for Maitlyn... she hoped.

Another reason that large trips would be a no go for a while was something he'd have never guessed. Maitlyn's last name wasn't Frayne. If they ever went somewhere to register the little one, he'd know in a second who the claimed father was. She had made that call on the birth certificate and hid it from her own family. The exact name wasn't something she had to come up with right away and well she just never corrected them when they said it. Thankfully no one ever had anything monogrammed for the little one.

"Are you going to undress, or do you just plan on sitting there and watching?" She asked him with a laugh.

He laughed as she pushed him back, hitting the mattress with a gasp, and lying there, propped on his elbows, as she undressed. "Oh I'm more than happy to watch Keeley Frayne!" he grinned impishly.

It was lighter than the other night, the bedroom light still on, and she seemed a little less certain. Keeley was putting on a show, to be sure, shrugging slowly out of her clothes and winking at him seductively. But she seemed a little hesitant. Matt watched as she lingered over her hips, eventually choosing to turn her back to him and wiggle her peachy bottom as she slid out of her bottoms. Was she worried that he wouldn't find her attractive in the light? That somehow he might be unable to love her like this?

Her eyes met his as she turned, naked, and he saw the mixture of desire and trepidation there. "Come here" he whispered, taking her hand and drawing her to the bed. "Sit". He stood, smiling, and began to strip for her. He was crap at it, he knew, fumbling and awkward under the gaze of those twinkling brown eyes, but he wanted to do it for her. To let her know that he found her beautiful. He tugged the t-shirt over his head, revealing his lightly muscled chest, and watched her teasingly bite her lower lip. Emboldened, he slipped out of his jeans and kicked off his socks, leaving only his boxers. His cock, stiff and hard at the sight of her, strained the material. With a wink and a wiggle of his hips that seemed to amuse more than seduce her he tugged them off and climbed into bed beside her. Lying on his side he drew her back against him, her bum nestled against his heavy penis, his left arm cradled underneath her. He felt her take his hand and, leaning over her, Matt began to kiss her neck and shoulder. "I love you" he murmured between kisses and then trailed his right hand lower, watching as his digits slid over silky smooth skin towards her...

He stopped, frowning, fingers tracing a little heart with a letter in it. An M. Maybe for Maitlyn, but maybe not...it was more something a lover would get...He smiled evilly to himself. He knew how to get the truth from Keeley.

Slowly he slid his hand lower again, brushing against her outer lips and nudging her clit, before crooking two fingers into her tight hole. He felt her tense against him, her head arch back so that they were cheek to cheek. Then she turned, looking up slightly at him, mouth a little open in need, as he began to build a slow yet intense rhythm, working his fingers in and out of her wet little hole.

"Now Keeley Frayne" he said huskily "what's this little tattoo about? Don't you dare tell me that's for M for Maitlyn" he teased, his heart swelling. If she told him it was for him... He grinned. Better let her know. "If you tell me that M for Matthew Browning" he said, lips a hair's breadth from hers, "then you wont be sleeping tonight at all." He dug his fingers deeper, gently, for emphasis.

Naked and awkward feeling she moved to him when he beckoned, she sat and let him do the deed. Smiling she watched him disrobe. Her hands itched to caress his long torso and to tease his flesh with the barest of touches. "Mm," She purred as she bit her lower lip. His actions set her into a fit of giggles as he moved around tugging off his pants, socks and boxers. His cock bouncing boldly before him, catching her eye. She fell back to the bed as he moved forward, a wide smile on her lips as he approached.

Tilting her body away from his slightly she felt him slip behind her and easily maneuver her into a comfortable position. With his arms around her, her fingers found his, lacing them as his lips began a heated path of torture. Her free hand pulled her hair out of the way as her head tilted to give him more area to cover. His lips and his words working together to cause her heartbeat to rapidly speed up.

She felt his fingers slipping along her skin, over her ribcage and along her hip, pausing at the odd mark where she knew he felt her tattoo. Biting her lip she felt her heartbeat go along a few times before his fingers moved on down her body. She wasn't sure if he'd let that little letter go, it seemed he had his mind on other things as he continued on. Keeley spread her legs for him, her free hand moving between them so she could stroke his hard cock. However, two fingers entered her.

"Oh god," She groaned, body tensing as she arched herself against him. Brown eyes fluttering open and then closed as he began moving those same two fingers. Her breasts heaved, as he began to finger her little pussy. Stroking his cock, she moaned softly as he spoke. She wanted to tell him who it was for, but she was scared that he would continue to torment her. Tilting her head back she could almost kiss him, but he kept his lips from her.

A desperate whine left her as he moved his fingers deeper. "Matt,"She whispered. Her hips following his fingers. There were tears in her eyes, her fingers gripping his tightly. "I love you... I've always loved you... And you know exactly who it's for and what it's for." She kissed his lips, her teeth tugging at his lower lip. "You... I only wanted you... It's always been you."

Her words made his heart ache. It had always been him. The sentiment that echoed in his heart about Keeley. It had been Matt and Keeley, forever, since childhood. How had he been so blind not to notice her reciprocated feelings? A million questions were buzzing through his head at that moment. When had she gotten this tattoo? What had she been feeling when she got it? And, a darker part of his mind added, if she felt so strongly about him why had she slept with another man? Kept his child? If it had always only been Matt and Keeley then surely...

He felt her teeth on his lower lip, drawn out of his reverie to stare into those needy eyes. He looked at her through a haze of lust and love, pleasing her with gentle strokes of his fingers whilst his other hand remained locked, vice-like, in her's. He gulped. She needed some reassurance, some token of affection, vulnerable as she was at that moment, but words failed Matt Browning. He was too caught up in the moment as well, too overwhelmed by what was happening between them, to make sense of words. "Keeley" he rasped, throat dry with emotion, feeling tears sting the corners of his eyes, "Oh Keeley". He kissed her and, lifting her leg slightly, slid his cock into her waiting pussy.

She was warm and inviting and he gasped into her mouth as he entered her, aware only a little too late that they had again forgotten a condom. His hand was still on her pussy and he continued to stimulate her clit and labia, feeling quite soon her spasm and climax around his cock. He kept up the pace, clutching her to him as he continued to squeeze her hand tightly. She arched her back against him, the swell of her breasts lifting with every heavy breath, and he was thrusting hard now, every thrust and withdraw causing his entire length to slide in and out of her. He could feel his balls tightening, feel the desire building within him, but also knew he never wanted this night to end.

"Keeley" he gasped between kisses, tears now trickling down his cheeks, "let me treat you right, now. Let me make up for two years of hurt. Let me show you that it'll always be Matt and Keeley. You and me." He was so close to climax and knew that when he heard her words of affection he would simply loose it.

Her heart beat rapidly in her chest, she wanted to tell him everything. The fact that Maitlyn was his child, she understood that he probably had questions about that if he was the only one for her. Why didn't he just get it, what was said and what was unsaid. She felt his fingers and groaned. "Matt," She gasped softly. "Please, please..." She whispered as he filled her. "Oh god... yes..." She moaned.

Her hips moved back on him, their lips meeting. Again, no protection... not that it mattered to her. If it happened, it happened. She wasn't worried. His fingers rubbed at the sensitive little nub and her swollen pussy lips. It took a few thrusts and she was there, Her hand tightened on his, her fingers turning white as her body gave into him. "I love you." She whispered, her body arching into him.

She shuddered. Each thrust slammed him deeper into her need little hole. His words massaged her heart. She needed to show him that she was there for him as well, that she was his exclusively. She wasn't sure how he could show her more than by taking them away and even accepting Maitlyn as his own. She wondered if that would change, ever.

Under her fingers on his cheek, Keeley felt water and realized he was crying. "Matt, what's wrong?" She asked. But god did he feel good as he slammed himself into her. "Just... just cum first and then talk to me."

When Keeley asked him to cum he couldn't hold back any longer, gripping her hips tightly and mashing his mouth to hers as he shot his hot load deep inside her. He clung to her as the sensations subsided, pulling her curvy little body back against his, holding her tightly in the golden glow of the bedroom light.

Finally, as their breathing calmed, he let go of her and allowed her to roll so that they lay on their sides facing each other. He reached up to stroke her cheek delicately, feeling the soft wetness of teardrops on his fingertips. "Looks like I wasn't the only one" he smiled softly, kissing her tenderly.

"I think I just got a bit overwhelmed" he said, smiling shyly at her. "Its been such a whirlwind coming back. I'd hoped to see you, to rekindle our friendship, but never in a million years did I expect something as magical as this."

He rolled onto his back, feeling her nestle against him, head on his chest. He rested a hand on her soft auburn hair. "You make my life complete Keeley. You really do. I just can't believe it took me so many years to realise it. And that I almost messed it up two years ago." He kissed the top of her head. "I love you Keeley Frayne. You're the only thing in life that's worth clinging to."

Matt reached up, switching off the bedroom light, bathing them in darkness and the soft light of the moon through the window. "Are you happy Keeley?" he asked, caressing her bottom with one lazy hand, "Is there anything I can do or say to make you happier?"

She felt him tense, his fingers gripped and pulled at her hips. Their mouths met and soft sounds and groans of pleasure were lost. She felt him pump his load into her and sighed contentedly. Her fingers caressed his face as her own tears came out, this was how it should have always been. Keeley thought about how different her life could have been if they had just talked before.

When his hands eased their grip she pulled away slowly, hating the feeling of him leaving her. More emotion washed over her and she felt the tears renew as she settled down, facing him in bed. She blushed, before pressing her lips into his. How could neither of them felt how right this was and NOT speak up.

Keeley nodded as she listened to him, she'd been so caught up in the moment that the emotions bombarded her. She understood how he could become overwhelmed, easily. Snuggling into him, as close as possible, she settled. "I love you too, Matthew Browning." She repeated with a smile as he finished his full statement.

The light clicked off and she thought he would pull her close and they would sleep. But his voice reached out to her as his fingers caressed her soft backside. She took a breath, it seemed loud to her in the silence of his bedroom and the dark. Swallowing hard she spoke, "Say that you will always love me no matter what... and that you will love Maitlyn too. I just... I made a mistake with my actions, something I can't undo and I need you to understand and love us both... always."

If he only knew, she was sure he'd take a step back and be heart broken. Keeley knew he'd feel bad about not being there for her and Maitlyn and she didn't want him feeling that way since Mait was her choice and she wasn't sure how he felt about her. Being that it was her choice, she was glad she stuck to her guns when no one understood her actions. "I just don't want you holding Maitlyn's father over my head, because I love you and It's always been you."

"I'd never hold that over you my love" he said, cupping her freckled face with his hand, his other arm snaking around her to pull her closer. "Let me promise you now, now and forever, that I'll always look after you. You and Maitlyn." He kissed her, not wanting to say too much. Wanting to save his real speech for when he was down on one knee at the cabin.

They slept entwined that night, properly, as it was meant to be. As the stars had always intended of them. Their arms around each other, their faces pressed close, their hearts beating in rhythm.

The following morning was a bit of a rush. Matt awoke to find Keeley up and dressed, already nursing a sleepy Maitlyn. Glancing down at her exposed breasts he grinned. "Lucky baby!" he teased, as she swatted him away, and he went to finish packing.

A little bit later and, a rushed breakfast had, they were downstairs packing his car. He loaded the boot as Keeley strapped Maitlyn in. Making sure her back was turned he checked, not for the first time, that the ring was still in his pocket. Safe in its box. He smiled as she withdrew from the back of the car and stood, rosy cheeked in the cold morning, to look at him. He put an arm around her, his love clear to see for the few passing people that Saturday morning. "You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this" he said, holding her close, and kissing her passionately. Their lips locked together, his arms around her, and he felt her move into the kiss. It was loving and deep and slightly unchaste, feeling a little illicit that early and that public, and he grinned as their lips parted. "Ok Keeley" he grinned, patting her bottom, "lets get on the road!"

She wasn't certain that she believed that, but once he found out who her father was she was certain he'd be a mess. Maybe he'd be upset at her or upset at him self, either way she didn't want to just drop a bomb on him. However, she did appreciate his words and as she kissed him she pressed into him and attempted to show him her appreciation. This was the man she loved and the man that was the father of her only child. Also the man that would be the father of the rest of her children if they kept going at it the way they had so far.

Keeley hadn't remembered sleeping so well as she did in his arms. her hands holding him to her and her body pressed as close to him as possible. Her head was tucked under his chin and their hands clasped together. Maitlyn woke babbling softly, Keeley rose and grabbed her daughter before she started screaming. As she nursed, she heard Matt rise and move about. His soft glance and teasing words had her shaking her head and shooing him away.

Finishing up with Maitlyn she fixed up a few bowls of cereal so they could be on their way sooner. After that they loaded up in the car. Everyone of them wearing jeans and tee shirts, she dipped into the car strapping their daughter in. He didn't know she saw him, but she did, it seemed he always watched her and she loved it. "Me too," She whispered against his lips before he gave her no room to talk as they kissed. This kiss stole her breath away. Moaning softly she moved against him, into him and with him. God love her, she wanted him again and didn't care that it would be on the hood of his car if they kept this up.

Giggling she pushed her ass back against his hand, "Yes, let's."

As she entered the car Maitlyn was giggling and babbling, "NO!" squealing and clapping.

"Oh hush you, backseat driver." She laughed and smiled at the child sitting in the middle of the backseat. She buckled her seatbelt and then slid her hand into his.

Neither of them realized Todd was watching them taking off. Kenzie was his first call and her parents were the next... the family rumor mill was working for them. Both sides deciding not to contact them until they returned.

It was a long drive from New England to Niagara, almost seven hours, made longer still by pit stops for Maitlyn to use the toilet, be fed, and generally be fussed over by her mother and (unknowing) father.

There was a hairy moment early on in the drive when he'd suddenly realised that he had nothing suitable for Maitlyn to listen to on the cd player. Keeley had simply looked at him from her seat, an eyebrow raised teasingly, before producing a CD from her purse for Maitlyn. A series of cheerful children's jingles played for the next hour, Maitlyn clapping and wiggling along in the back seat, chanting some of the words but mainly repeating the word "NO!".

Matt looked over at Keeley in the passenger seat. "Have you ever thought your daughter might grow up to become a lawyer or something like that? She seems awfully keen on objecting to things! God help us when she gets older!"

Maitlyn eventually dropped off to sleep, about four hours in, and Matt and Keeley spent the next few hours of the drive flirting shamelessly. Something about having to keep his hands on the wheel and eyes on the road whilst sitting next to the woman he desired was driving Matt wild and he spent quite a long time describing exactly what he planned to do to Keeley when he got her alone that night. "So I hope you've brought something nice to wear tonight" he finished, smiling wickedly, "although as I say you probably don't need to break out the swimming costume in the Jacuzzi unless Mait's in with us!" He was really, really, really, looking forward to this break.

It was around 4pm when they finally arrived at the holiday village where the cabin was situated. Everything seemed perfect, he had to admit, with a central store and office and then cabins spread out privately through the little forest. The Falls were only twenty minutes away. He let Keeley hop out and pick up the keys as the booking was in her name. Instead he lifted Maitlyn out of her seat, feeling the sleepy little thing clutch at his face and smile, and clutched her in his arms. He walked back and forth, chatting with her, allowing her to get some fresh air.

"How sweet". An old couple, dressed in hiking gear, had stopped in passing and were smiling at the two of them.

"They're so cute when they are that age, aren't they Harold," the woman said, nudging her grinning husband.

"Sure are" Harold supplied.

"How old is your little one?" the woman asked. "She looks just like you!"

Matt thought for a second about correcting her. But they were just being nice, and old couple stopping for a chat, and Keeley was still in the office. What harm was there? "She's two, a little over," he smiled "but really she's her mother's daughter!"

"NOoooo! Dadda Dadda Nooo!" squealed Mait, delighted at being the centre of attention and gripping his hair in her little fists in excitement.

The old couple chuckled and, seeing Keeley approach from the office, waved. "A lovely little family you've got here dear, but I think that she's a little daddy's girl at heart!" the woman exclaimed.

Matt shrugged his shoulders slightly, only for Keeley, to let her know it was out of his control. But he was smiling, lovingly, at her too, holding Maitlyn in his arms.

The couple left, waving goodbye, and he turned to kiss Keeley, still holding the child, and whispered about how much he loved her.

It took only a couple of minutes to drive to the cabin and, getting out the car and opening the trunk to get their stuff, Matt felt his excitement mount. "Looking forward to seeing inside Keeley!" he grinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom