Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

" Yeah, this is going to sound really strange. But I think you raised me.. My name is Liam Liam Ashmore... " He said as he looked at the woman that sat next to him, his heart raced while his palms sweated. For some reason he just had a feeling he sounded like a lunatic, hoped he hadn't frightened her or something because well he just did.

She studied him thoughtfully but said nothing her eyes deep and unreadable. Nadoria went into a dressing room to change.

" Did I say something wrong? " Liam asked noticing the woman was just staring at him, he couldn't read her which confused him. He swung the medallion around his neck, waited for Nadoria to come out in a new outfit.

She shook her head staring at him slowly wiping her eyes. "no....i thought you were dead!"

Nadoria smiled waiting behind the door. She was ready but Liam was not.

The woman reached out and touched his face. "They told me you were dead...again and again...I was only here by chance actually... i stopped to see an old friend and she is in a meeting...then here you come." She gasped then sobbed.

Nadoria came out then, looking regal and utterly sensual in a dark purple gown that hugged her figure wonderfully and highlighted her impressive chest with a plunging crescent neckline and a slit to the middle of her thigh showed off her well toned and tanned legs.

" Who told you I was dead? I've been having dreams like flashbacks ever since I can remember, you were always part of them. You sang me a song, I think I remember the tune." Liam said as he started to hum, smiled at Nadoria giving his approval of the gown with a wink. He couldn't believe it he had found the woman that had raised him, could possible answer more questions but she was only visiting which upset him just a little.

She reached out and touched his cheek. "Sweety... I..." she looked at Nadoria her emotions so overwhelming she had no clue what to say. Nadoria gently touched Liam's other shoulder. "She is a great witch my love. To maintain those powers she must obey the gods who supply her power and magic in all things. In her case it could be one or all of them and she'll never know which. it's not her fault.''

The woman nodded and began to sob clutching at herself.

" Its okay I understand, I forgive you. Perhaps we can rekindle over dinner some night." Liam said smiling as he felt Nadoria's hand on his shoulder, he reached for the woman's hand. He knew that if she had raised him he had enough power to calm her down granted he still had no idea what he was, he just hoped they could really reconnect as mother and son over dinner.

Nadoria nudged him and spoke into his mind. "no Liam. Invite her home. She needs us now..she just didn't know it."

" Would you like to stay with us? We have plenty of room, I can cook us a wonderful meal." Liam said as he looked at the woman that had raised him, been told he was dead. He hated hearing that but knew it was because she was such a powerful witch. Awaiting her answer he had Nadoria try on a few more dresses granted he loved the one she was wearing, couldn't wait to get it off of her.

She smirked sensing his thoughts and set to changing though she had the gown set aside. The woman nodded. "I'd like that... thank you... what do you call yourself now?"

" I still go by the name you gave me or someone gave me. I am, always will be Liam Michael Ashmore." He said as he watched his lovely girlfriend walk off to try on more dresses noticing he had set the one she just had on a dude. It amused him that he had a woman to spoil once again, he loved Nadoria as well as the woman that had been there for him as he grew into a respectable young man.

SHe nodded. "Then I am still your mother...as far as i know. Lydia." She stroked his cheek. "I am so sorry Liam....They told me again and again that you were dead."

" It's okay. " Liam said as he placed his hand on her's, smiled. He was so glad that he had finally found her, he never wanted to lose her again as long as he lived. This was what he had been waiting for all his life, he would do whatever it took to keep his mother in his life as long as he lived.

Nadoria came out in a very fine white sundress with purple and red flowers and sat on Liam's lap kissing him and leaned over kissing Lydia's cheek. "you are his real mom dear. I can see and smell it."

She kissed Liam again then trotted off to change while Lydia stared after her stunned then looked at Liam and beamed her eyes wide. "I always hoped...but I didn't know..I have no clue who your father is my dear...Im sorry."

" It all makes sens now.. The medallion the various things you taught me, the memories. It's all because you were the woman that gave birth to me." Liam said with a smile as watchec his girlfriend trot off to change, his heart felt whole again. He just wished he knew what species he was becaus he wasn't mortal demon or angel, he most certainly wasn't a Demi God or was he? But if he was so were his siblings whome he was sure she would ask about.

She smiled and touched his cheek seeming to sense his confusion. "You're no demon. I checked. And certainly not mortal. You stole some of my nectar and ambrosia when you were little. No mortal can eat that and live. I suspect either an angel or Demi-god but if the latter you are an especially [powerful one. If the former much more so. I suppose you could be a incarnation of a god or goddess, maybe a certainty but i really don't know dear...I've never met the being again, and they wiped my mind of it. I've never even felt it again except with you."

Nadoria came back again, this time in very dark and tight jeans that looked very very very sexy on her. She also had on a simple tshirt and though the clothes seemed plain she had drawn every eyes in the place save for Lydia's. She checked herself in the mirror and nodded. "I want five pairs of these. i love them. SO simple but so....lovely." She had turned to checked herself from behind and was quite taken with how the jeans made her butt rise. She giggled and grinned at the attendant who was staring impressed as well. "Does this mean I have a ...booty?" The attendant nodded and smiled. "Most impressive as well madame."

Nadoria giggled again. She was being silly and she knew it but she was so happy. And she knew Liam would enjoy her in these...she really ought..." She grabbed the attendant and took her back and began to discuss some other clothing options with her and at her affirmative danced off to the dressing room to wait.

'' Mom are you aware Gavin is alive, well? I only know because he invaded my body a few hours ago, well yeah. As for Jade I think that was her name I have no idea what happened to her but I'm glad I was able to find you.'' Liam said as he reached for his mother's hand, smiled. He had a feeling that bringing up his siblings would set her off emotionally, well his brother was very powerful. Of course he was still keeping an eye on the lovely woman he was in love with, staying focused on getting reaquanited with his mother who had been out of his life since he was old enough to take care of himself.

She blinked and flushed. "Gavin? Oh dear..."

Nadoria smirked as she stepped out in a very simple but fine little black dress. She had on fairly short heels but she looked very sensual in the dress. "I've quite a lot my love. They need your card or something then we can have my things and go. Lydia are you hungry?"

The woman nodded and Nadoria smiled. "We should head home and eat then darling...or perhaps take her out somewhere?"

'' Hello Mother..'' Gavin said as he walked into the little shop, looked at his twin then rolled his eyes as he winked at Nadoria. '' Didn't miss me did you? Oh guess who I found.'' He said as he pulled a woman in with him, held her loosely around the waist. Marigold looked at the woman then at Liam, the other girl. '' help me..'' She whispered she chewed on her lower lip, it looked like Gavin had taken her for a good ride because she was very bloated.

Liam's eyes widened, he looked at her then at Nadoria. His fists clenched, his eyes turned blacker then coal. '' Let her go! '' He yelled rage building up in his tone because he knew that his brother was the reason he had lost her, now he was happy with Nadoria but Marigold didn't deserve such treatment.

Nadoria hissed seeing the man and the world seemed to explode with a deafening blast of sound, along with a white flash. When it passed, Gavin had a series of cuts along his face and chest, while Marigold was now within a blue plasma shield, Nadoria and Lydia ushering the woman away and pushing the attendant and others away, leaving Gavin to Liam to be dealt with.

"Kill him Liam!"

Liam smiled hearing the words he had wanted to hear for years, he did just that. He sent a blast of energy at his twin brother, it hit his heart which sent him into a few convulsions then into a pile of ashes. He took a few breaths, calmed down as he came off the rage train. His love for Nadoria was true, Marigold was only his past except it appeared that his broher had ravaged her several times.

Nadoria and Lydia were holding the screaming and crying Marigold. Nadoria turned toward her lover. "Do pay for us and let us away my love. We are causing a scene."

Liam paid for the clothing his lover had bought grabbed thd bags, walked out the door. He figurd now would be a good time to use his teleportation skills so as soon as the three women were out of the store he grabbed Nadoria's hand muttered a few Magic words. Within seconds they were standing in his living room, he dropped the bags by the steps. " She can rest in the guest room, is there anyway to tell if she's pregnant with his evil spawn? " He didn't want marigold to deal with that, hoped they could terminate the pregnancy for the sake of her sanity.

"She's not pregnant." Lydia and Nadoria said together as they ushered the distraught woman to her room. They returned without her a bit later. Nadoria set to cooking while Lydia snagged her son and insisted on him filling her in on what had happened to him since they had parted.

" That's good news then... I guess I never imagined my twin brotuet would steal my one true love, then I met Nadoria. I've met the gods... They want me to help them find others like me, I said I would. I can't sense jade like I could gavin. It's like she wants to be off the radar." Liam said as he sat down on the couch, left plenty of space for his mother to sit. He was so happy he had finally found her after years of wondering if she was still alive after his last spell that landed in what felt like a time loop, he sighed as he leaned back against the couch.

Back
Top Bottom