Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

"Of course. And perhaps but you're not my usual...fare." She bit his nipple grinning. She gently squeezed his hand with her legs, then flexed her pussy to press against his hand. "Alright my man. either get to business or go get the information."

Liam smiled as he began to rub her with his hand, inserted a couple of fingers into her. He didn't really know what she meant by him not being her usual fare but he figured it was term used by the gods quite often. The information wasn't very important right now, he suddenly realized that she brought the wilder side of him out. Usually he only went one or two rounds with a girl, it had been so long that being with her just made everything better.

She moaned tightening her legs about his hand, her own stroking him back to life. "Come darling. Give me another go." She reached over and gripped his neck and with surprising strength pulled him atop her into a kiss, her hands making his cock tap at his own hand. "I need you in me."

Liam smiled as he kissed her, removed his fingers replacing them with his cock. He started to thrust into her, massaged her breasts as he kissed her. Breaking the kiss to nibble on her neck he thrusted as hard as he could trying to get as deep as possible, at this rate he would never want to stop. He could feel his heart rate speeding up as he pushed into her so far, started thrusting faster then he already was.

She moaned clutching at him, her legs drawing him in close, tightening on his, her fingers and hands running over his back and hair, her lips at his neck, pushing her chest into his hands. "yes Liam! take me!"

Liam thrusted into her as he sucked on her nipple, massaged her breast. He was getting pretty hard with each thrust he made into her, every moment he spent with her made him feel like he was on another planet or in a completely different dimension. His mind felt like it was going one hundred ninety miles a second as he thrusted into her, his heart was racing with his pace as it quickened.

She reached up and gripped his face and pulled him up to kiss him as she flexed her pussy about him so hard she made him lock into place. "Cum for me Liam."

Hearing those words Liam thrusted into her as hard, as fast as he could. He was growing harder, hotter with each thrust as his cock pulsed inside of her. Thrusting all the way up into her he have one big thrust, let it all go. His seed was exploding inside of her, of course some of it dripped out onto the sheets but he didn't care. " I love you Nadoria! I'll love you til the day I die! "

She moaned clutching at him screaming his name as her own orgasm rocked through her body making her tense and contract around him almost violently.

Liam wasn't done yet because the way she clutched onto him as her climax rockted through her body turned him on, her moans did the same. He was getting harder again, was pretty positive he could go until he passed out on her. This was the first time he had been able to go as long as he was, he hadn't really gone limp or soft he was still pretty hard but another climax was building up.

She gasped but grinned at her lover. "You want more of this you better do the work this time naughty boy."

Liam looked at her with a smile, started thrusting into her again. This time he was giving her all he had, he thrusted harder, faster as he massaged her breasts pressing his lips against her's. He was sweating his heart was racing, his breathing was heavy but he didn't want to stop until she told him she'd had enough.

She clamped around her and screamed his name as she entered a massive constant orgasm wave. She clutched at him gasping his name then finally moaned and collapsed under him panting gently pushing at his chest. She waited until he reached his own then gently pushed him off her moaning as he came free, her very red and swollen pussy gaping at him.

" Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I did my love. " Liam said as he laid next to her, looked at how red, swollen she was. He felt horrible, as many times as he had cum inside her he was surprised her stomach hadn't expanded because with every climax he'd been as deep as he could get.

She giggled. "Not even a little. But you might if we keep going. Now go get that data while I handle some lady business." She patted his butt and giggled again. "Get going."

Liam nodded as he slid off the bed, put his pants on. He walked downstairs, picked up the papers then walked back upstairs. He walked back into the bedroom, of course he felt a chill. Shivering he sat down on the edge of the bed, started looking over the information them took out his phone. He looked at the number listed, dialed it as his heart raced he waited for an answer.

She moved up onto her knees pressing herself against his back, unconsciously laying her breasts on either side of his neck as she read over his shoulder her hands moving around to rub his chest as she listened in on the phone call.

As he waited for an answer he could feel her body press against his back, he tried not to moan. When he got the answering machine he left a brief message his name, number then hung up. Turning around to look at her he kissed her, tangled his fingers in her hair as he slid his tongue along her bottom lip.

She giggled again and gently pushed him back laying over her again her hands still running over his chest and abs. "Mmmmmm.... Now get me some clothes. And behave you. I'm hungry and I don't need you distracted."

'' Um.. I don't think I have anything that will fit you.'' Liam said as he looked at her, he suddenly had an idea. He walked over to his linen closet, grabbed a sheet then tossed it to her. Figuring that since she was a nymph she he figured she could make herself a dress, he would take her shopping while they were out. He started to get himself dressed, changed everything making sure was clean he put on a tank then a button down shirt a pair of socks then his boots.

She giggled and wrapped the sheet around her body her fingers serving to join it up into an actual dress, then it changed colors and styles until it was sky blue and very elegant and sensual. She grinned at him her eyes bright. "So...where exactly are we going? ANd you behave mister man. I won;t have your naughty hands all over my purity." She wriggled her well rounded hips at him suggestively then kissed him eager to be off.

" Well first were going shopping. I'm going to buy you some clothes, purity hub? Hie can you still be pure if I ih never mind." Liam said with a laugh as he put his wallet in his pocket, his cell in the other. He also put his keys in another, pulled her to him long enough to give her a kiss then walked out into the hall as he wrapped a rubber band around his long hair that had only been cut two or three times in his life.

( Can you be the woman from his memory when he goes to meet her or reunite with her? )

She smiled and kissed him back then took his hand as her hair braided itself then shoes appeared on her feet. "Well lead the way my love. this is your city."

Liam smiled as he lead her outside, down the sidewalk toward a really nice little boutique. Spend as much as you want my dear.'' He said as he walked inside with her, that's when he saw her. Standing at the counter was the woman from his memory, he just stared at her for a few seconds then shook his head as he sat down. He waited for Nadoria to go try things on, thought that if she had noticed him she would address him or ask him to step outside.

Nadoria went a step further however. She sauntered over to the woman, grabbed her hand and dragged her over to Liam, pushed her into the chair beside him. "Talk you two."

She then went to the assistant and started discussing her new wardrobe.

The woman blinked as she stared at Liam. "Your lady is....rather forceful."

Back
Top Bottom