Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

She giggled and kissed him. "Well i was explaining that I am now yours to do with as you will. As long as your life continues I remain yours and with you." She kissed his free hand snuggling into him. "But also i was thinking we should introduce you to Lord Zeus. he wishes to meet all the great powers of this world and you certainly qualify as a great power."

" Well then I think I should get dressed, same goes for you. Can't meet lord Zues in my Biryhday suit." Liam said kissing her then he reached for his pants put on his boxers then his pants, shirt. He smiled at her as he looked into her eyes hoping she had another dress or could use magic to dress herself, of course he was nervous because he had never met a god before let alone one as powerful as Zues. If his memory served him right Zues was the Greek god of lighting, he smiled feeling special.

She smiled and stood away from him and raising her left leg pushed herself up on the toes of her right then spun repeatedly until a gorgeous blue dress flowed out from her shoulders down to her ankles. She reached down and drew a line along the skirt creating a slit up to the middle of her thigh and she smiled happily as she straighten. it accentuated her lovely curves perfectly, and while it had a high neckline, it served really only to make her bust seem all the more impressive rather than hide it.

She took his hand kissing it. "You look wonderful my prince. But please remember your manners. Lord Zeus is not known for his patience. Are you ready to go?"

" Yes, I've never been called a prince before." Liam sad as he smiled, held her hand in his. He was very nervous, knew to mind his manners whn in the presences of someone as important as Lord Zues. This was the chance of a lifetime, he made sure his hair was smoothed out then pulled his pony tale tighter. He would need a haircut but his hair had always been long, he liked it that way besides it made him sexier.

She giggled and then they were suddenly moving in something like a light elevator until they arrived in the court of Olympus before the full Olympians, the twelve thrones and the thirteenth that held Hades himself. Nadoria sat on the base of the throne of Aphrodite her mother and goddess and watched as Zeus studied Liam thoughtfully.

"Welcome to Olympus mortal."

The others studied him thoughtfully save for Aphrodite who reached down stroking her daughter's hair. Nadoria thrilled at her mother's touch. She had completed her duty in a small part and was being justly rewarded, though she also happened to be one of Aphrodite's favorites.

Athena was lightly stroking her chin until she spoke. "As a great power we have need of your history but it is hidden even from us. We offer you a deal however. We will discover your past if you will agree to join Nadoria in her search for the other powers of this world and deliver them here. What say you?"

Hades watched silently. His eyes were locked on Liam with something like recognition and a bit of anger but his silence held.

" You've got a deal my lords, ladies!" Liam said as he bowed before them, smiled. He winked at Nadoria, watchec Hades closely then turned his attention back to Zues. He would do all that he could to keep Nadoria safe, finding more of these powers might have been what he had been destined to do all along. The tall dark haired man had always known he was special but he never knew why, if he could unlock his past he would feel more confident especially about the nightmares.

Hades spoke now. "Mortal you are familiar to me. You have the stink of the waters of Hades upon you. All of them. Explain this if you can mortal. I would know who has dared use my domain and how."

Nadoria and the Olympians all tensed. To take or use the waters of any of the five rivers of Hades was expressly forbidden, and all five was dangerous, thought impossible, and considered the ultimate crime for any mortal for a number of reasons. Hades' statement was a possible death sentence to Liam if he knowingly exposed himself to the waters of the Underworld.

" I am neither mortal or demon.. I am my own species, have no clue where I come from." Liam said as he looked at Hades, glared at him. His eyes had changed colors in that brief moment, his fists were clenched at his side. Something had been said to make him mad or set off whatever brought out his darker side, he hated for Nadoria to see it but it took a lot to calm him down.

Hades smirked. "You still smell of my domain. And your own species?" His smirk was cold but his eyes flashed and a spear of powerful thought entered Liam's mind. "Silence boy. My brother is not known for his kindness or patience. And he is jealous of knowledge."

As if he had heard the thought Zeus thundered. "You're own species? You claim to have made yourself? Lies. Impossible. I have decreed nothing new shall be made. Who dares?" He glowered around the court. Hera gently touched his arm. "My love none of us has made this being. Isn't that true Nadoria?"

The nymph leapt to her feet then curtsied to the Queen of the gods. "Nay milady. Liam is not of our make."

Zeus glared at the nymph who gulped nervously before her mother touched her shoulder. "My daughter does not lie. You know that." Nadoria pressed against the goddess' hand in relief still watching the god-king nervously.

Athena spoke now her voice rough and powerful yet somehow beautiful and engaging. "Liam what can you recall of yourself? Could you have been forced into the waters of the Underworld? I must admit I also smell them upon you."

Hades nodded to his niece smiling.

" All I know is I spent a lot of time in foster care, was never actually adopted. I got out at eighteen gir my own place etc but everyone once in awhile I'll have these nightmares, a girl I was with when I was. Tweny or so keeps calling to me so I reach for her, then this dark beady eyed creature comes out of no where, starts pulling mope depot into my slumber. Anyways it is possible I've transported myself there without knowing it I am capable of many things. " Liam said as he listened to Nadoria nodding at her as a thanks, rubbed the back of his neck. Something that could easily over looked was in the middle of his fore arm, it looks like a tattoo but it wss actually a birthmark.

Hades pointed at the mark. "How long have you had that?"

Athena moved forward to examine it more closely. As she did she cupped his face and looked into his eyes exploring his memories. "You have had much trouble young one." She then gripped his arm tracing the mark trying to draw any data she could from it.

" My whole life why? What does it mean? " Liam asked as he looked at everyone a little confused, then listened to Athena. He was really confused, really concerned cause he'd had the mark ever since he was born but never knew what it meant or represented. Of course there was the medalion he'd also had since he could remember, he had never taken it off except to bathe that was the only time it had ever left his neck. It wasn't a saints medal it was something entirely different almost as if it was a family heirloom but had been around his neck ever since he could remember.

She lifted this as well studying it closely. "You certainly are an odd man." She showed it to the others. "Does anyone recognize either of these?" She gestured at the medallion and his birthday.

'' Milady Athena.. It is rather possible he is one of the ones mentioned in the prophecies, his mark is one of the ancients.. The medal he wears may just be a family heirloom but I've seen it before. I'll consult my books, see what the oracles have to say.'' Apollo said as he looked around then his eyes fell on Morpheus, he hoped that the god of dreams would be able to tell the young lad what his dreams were all about.

Nadoria watched the gods speak about her lover a bit nervously. She knew if they didn't like him they would blast him from existence and she had to admit that scared her badly.

Liam listened to what the gods had to say, he could see the fear in Nadoria's eyes. He was scared himself cause well he'd been around far to long, hadn't died yet obviously. '' Everything will be alright. I hope.'' He thought as he rubbed the back of his neck again, waited for someone else to say something not really sure who could interpret his nightmares. It didn't matter though as he looked down at the time he sighed not caring really but he had a show in less then two hours, he never disappointed the kids that loved to watch his magic tricks.

Morpheus moved forward gesturing to create a chair. "Sit mortal." Morpheus was a bit odd. He (She?) had no face and their voice was utterly sexless and they hid their body in thick robes. They lay their hands on each side of his head and began to draw upon his dreams and nightmares.

Liam was a little confused but did as he was told, as he felt hands on his head he flinched a little. His eyes closed, he focused on his nightmares letting this God in particular see what was hauntng him. In all the years he's been around he could never interpret the nightmares he'd been having basically since he was a young boy, how his first love was involved confusd him but he never questioned anyone.

Morpheus continued to draw them all into itself studying them as well as showing them to everyone in the room giving them all a chance to study them and hopefully see a clue or trace to this man's past and truth.

Apollo watched closely as he looked at the other gods, he noticed a few things that might give them more answers as to who he was as well as where he had come from. Liam was still very relaxed, hadn't felt a single thing the entire time Morpheus was inside his head. He just hoped they found something that could tell him who or what he was.

Nadoria watched still nervous and scared. She could not discern what the images meant but they did not make her feel safe for Liam. She knew he was at heart a good man, no matter his origins, but if his origins were deemed sinister..would the gods eliminate him?

Liam was unsure of all the stuff that was in his head, he just hoped he was released from the trance soon because he was starting to sweat like he had back at his place when Nadoria had to wake him up. His fists were clenched at his side, they were shaking like they had been before which meant morepheus was going deeper then he should. There was a risk of Liam never coming out of the trance he was in but if he was woken soon he would be fine.

Morpheus noticed the shaking and closed his eyes and did something godly. Namely he still Liam's entire body and in the flash of stillness he yanked the rest of what he could from Liam then let him free unharmed.

Liam's eyes flew open, he looked around then looked at the God that had entered his mind with a confused expression on his face. " What did you see? " He asked curiously knowing that if he didn't ask one of the many other gods would, he smiled at Nadoria then winked a couple of times, waited patiently for the answer.

Morpheus showed them all, again displaying the images before and above himself letting everyone see.

Back
Top Bottom