Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kings and Gods (Mystic Angel & Greeneyed23)

Liam was still resting peacefully but sweat was starting to run down his forehead, his breathing was really heavy which meant he was obviously having a nightmare. He clenched his fists at his side, started to shake as if the nightmare had actually claimed him pulling him deeper into his slumber. This wasn't a good sign, only happened a few times in his life but he usually came out alright just never remembered where he was or who he was for that matter as if his entire life had been erased from his head.

Nadoria sensed this and smiled. She leaned down kisisng his temple and breathed her very essence into his ear and nose and the dream was forced away. She touched him through a mental image of herself. "Forgive me Liam. But I could sense the oncoming trouble for you. Perhaps you would like to wake now? And so you know nymphs work most powerfully through dreams."

Liam's eyes opened as he heard her say that, he looked at her stretching. " How long was I out beautiful?" He asked as he gazed into her eyes aware of where he was who he was he even remembered who she was, the fact that she had woken him just in time was good. There was something about her that reminded him of his Marigold but he couldn't put a finger on it all he knew was that she had saved his life, he would forever be in her debt.

"about two hours. you were fine for the longest time then suddenly you began to shake and murmur. Bit scary i will say. Are you alright?" She lightly stroked his brow her eyes concerned and soft, wanting to help him.

" Yeah sorry..about that. It happens every once in awhile, i don't know why. It's like as soon as I fall asleep my nightmares or whatever haunts me wants to destroy me in my sleep." Liam said as he looked into her eyes feeling a strong attraction to her, he had never been with a woman so he didn't know what to do. He got lost in her eyes as he placed his hand under her long hair pulling her closer until his lips touched her's, when they did he felt something very strange wash over him.

She blinked but also pushed into the kiss, his lips so soft and warm. She pressed more fully into the kiss, moaning into his lips as she ran a hand over his chest.

Liam pulled away from the kiss long enough to take off his shirt so his chest was bare, returned to kissing her as he tangled his fingers in her hair the tips of his fingers caressing the nape of her neck. He was a little nervous with where things might go but only because he hadn't been with anyone since Marigold, he managed to stay focused on the present moment his hear pounding against his chest with excitement.

Nadoria smiled and lifted her skirt until she could straddle him pressing her body along his, her sex hot and moist alreayd, grinding against his own, while her impressive breasts ground through her dress into his chest, her hands moving to his hair and neck as she kissed him with a hungry fire.

Liam moaned, broke the kiss long enough to take off his shirt. He tangled his fingers in her hair once more, started to slide his hand along her thigh, his heart was beating a mile a minute because it had been so long. The dark haired man felt calmer, more at peace but he wasn't quite sure what had come over him. He very seldom ever pushed himself on a woman but there was something about Nadoria that put him in a trance almost like he was under a spell, he couldn't break it. Liam had plenty of experience marigold hadn't been his first but she had been his last, he vowed he would be celebate until he fond the right one which he felt he had.

She pushed him down and raised her arms and with a single pull removed her dress revealing her perfect body. As a nymph she did not scar, did not fade and suffered no marks of age or gravity. He skin was smooth and deeply tanned, her large full breasts impossibly perky and round without even the slightest hint of sagging. Her hips were comely and her ass was well formed and cared for, now resting upon his erection as she leaned down pressing her breasts against his chest as she kissed him again, her heartbeat frantic and wild,

As his eyes fell upon her perfect body he gasped then smiled as he kissed her, started to massage her breasts. His reaction still stuck in his pants he started to unbuckle them then would let her to the rest as he massaged her breasts, kissed her. He was certainly in love, he had just met her a few hours ago which was rather odd but she just seemed so perfect. This would be his 1st time in a very long time, he really hoped she didn't mind that he didn't have a condom handy cause well if she did it wasn't going to go much farther then it already had.

She moaned at the sight and instead of pausing of letting it rest she gripped his erection and with a delighted moan pushed it into her pussy lowering herself slowly down onto it wrapping her legs around him as she gripped his shoulders and neck. "Ohhh thats so wonderful..." She began to slowly rock upon him pressing her breasts into his hands her face twisting in pleasure. "Love me Liam."

Liam smiled as he heard her say the three words he hadn't heard since marigold, he started to love her by kneeling her breasts in his hands sucking on her nipples then kissing her. He knew this was fate, he would love on her until he grew tired which he had a feeling would be never. " Nadoria your amazing." He said looking into her eyes as he kissed her neck, massaged her breasts a little rougher then he already was thrusting himself into her a little more.

She snarled into his lips her hands running over his neck shoulders and chest as he rocked up and down on his cock her breasts almost throbbing with her rapid breaths. As he handled her breasts she winced moaning in delight pulling them tighter together.

Liam began to suck on on of her nipples as he massaged the other breast his cock heating up aside her as it started to throb, he knew that he might not be able hold back but he was going to sure as hell try. He was concerned about the consequences a little but didn't let the thoughts linger to long, he was really enjoying himself. This was the most fun he'd had in years since marigold of course but he just knew that Nadoria wouldn't disappear on him, his heart was racing his breathing extremely heavy.

She moaned wrapping her arms around his head pulling in closer biting at the top of his head in her pleasure, unable to breath at the immensity while her legs flexed against his pulling them every closer as she bounced back and forth along his cock her hands wrapped in his hair, her body begin to grow hot.

Liam's breathing was very heavy his heart was racing, he was enjoying himself as he sucked on her nipples. His cock was getting hotter as his climax built up inside of it, he could feel the heat come g from her body against his. It felt like they were on fire but it felt good, he had never felt anything so amazing in his life. Meeting her being with her was fate finally giving him a second chance, he swore he wouldn't take it for granted.

She moaned into his ear as she increased the speed of her movements bouncing up and down the length of his cock her pussy gripping it tight and hard, dragging at his orgasm while her nipples crinkled up and then began to secrete a delicious honey like substance into his mouth. She moaned louder. "oh gods...you are making me give you.." She had no words for the substance but it was effectively nectar and ambrosia made by the mixing of her magic and his and powered by their passion.

Liam let the liquid drip into his mouth, he swallowed it with delight as he sucked on her nipple. He was getting much harder, as she clamped down on him it was harder for him to hold back his climax. There were no words for the way he felt right now, every muscle in his body tensed as he tried to keep himself from releasing to early. He was speechless, enjoying what ever it was that was secreating from her nipples. Letting go of knew he started to suck on the other one his tongue teasing the ariola, roughly massaged the one he had been sucking on as his other hand rubbed against her thigh.

She whimpered as he suckled her breasts then flushed hard clamping her pussy down tight around him gripping his shoulders. "you need to cum for me Liam. Cum in me." she was writhing on him like snake now her body dragging over his, her lips and nipples constantly switching places at his mouth her hands clutching at him desperately as her hips bounced back and forth driving his cock ever deeper into her sex, almost trying to crush the orgasm out of him, needing him to join her in her passion fully.

Liam couldn't hold back any longer hearing her tell him to cum he did just that, it was a nice load to. He felt his body relax as he released inside of her. His juices filled her pussy, her womb which meant one thing but that one thing he would accept if it happened. " Where have you been all my life?" He whispered as he looked into her eyes, kissed her with fiery passion. This was a dream it had to be but it was far to real to be a dream so he knew it was reality.

She gripped his hair and kissed him again. "I'm not sure. Have to know how old you are." She purred as she snuggled into his chest and neck still gripping his cock with her pussy.

'You know...this means we are bonded. I am yours now. to command as you will."

She kissed his neck lightly flexing her pussy to clamp it around his cock as if hungry then she flinched, "LIAM!!" And with a hard clawing yank hurled them off the couch as a series of magical blasts explode into the couch through the door which blows apart into splinters while three skinny spinsters rush into the room hurling blue plasma bolts and fireballs at the lovers screaming curses and hate at them both.

Nadoria gripped Liam's shoulders. "They are Tyrian witches!! They can only be killed by being beheaded by silver!" She pulled free and cast a small but powerful shield her naked body still perfect and gleaming with sweat, the honey, and their mixed sex as she screamed with power holding back the attacks

" To be honest I don't know how old I am.." Liam said as he held onto her then felt the shield, saw the witches. His eyes widened then changed colors, his hands started glowing. " I hate witches.. Not you but them!" Liam said as he sent blasts their direction in order to behead them, since he could control the elements he could also control mineral elements such as silver etc. he hoped that would scare them off so they could get back to what they were doing, he liked being bonded to her.

The witches were so startled by his presence and power they were unable to stop his attacks and all three of their heads came neatly free. Nadoria blinked in surprise then released the shield falling back onto her new lover in surprise, wriggling about to kiss him. "Wow...you're amazing....how can you not know how old you are?"

'' Never celebrated my birthday, really don't think I have a certificate..'' Liam said as he kissed her, ran his fingers along her body. He couldn't bare not to be close to her, as he caressed her body with his fingers he broke the kiss in order to kiss her neck. '' Where were we before they so rudely interrupted us?'' Liam asked as he ran his fingers through her silky hair then continued caressing her body with his fingers, he was obviously still very horny. There was something about being with her made all his worries fade, he didn't care about any of his past issues he just wanted to be as close to her as possible.

Back
Top Bottom