Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Succubus Rebound (Rauk & DontxBlinkk)

R

Rauk

It was the beginning of summer, and life had been steadily spiraling downward for the unfortunate Lucas. Just recently, he learned that his girlfriend of over four years had been cheating on him for around half of their relationship. To make matters worse, the cruel monster that has been doing this to him with her is none other than his very boss. Lucas debated on putting in his two weeks notice, and quitting his job, however on second thought, this would be a very irrational decision seeing as how he had just established himself in this town. He knew almost no one here, and would not be able to afford losing his work. Unfortunately for poor Lucas, he had to put up with going to work for the man that stole his love, and crushed his world.

On the bright side, what little of one there is, he has always been a fair boss to Lucas. In fact, he would admit that Aaron is the best boss he has ever worked for as far as fairness in the workplace goes. However, how would he go to work every day facing the man he knows it having sex with his girl? The girl he thought was the love of his life. The thought of it was heart wrenching for Lucas, as he clocked in and sat down in his cubicle early this morning. The sound of papers fluttering, and keyboards pitter pattering all day as he pretended to work. His mind was always trailing off on tangents, wondering why this could happen to him. As the work day drew to an end, the hours seemed to tick away on the clocks slower than ever, until Aaron showed up randomly at Lucas' desk.

"..Can I help you, sir?" Lucas nervously popped his knuckles as he straightened his shirt and looked expectantly toward Aaron.

"Yes, actually. Since you've been such a good employee, Lucas, I'm inviting you to a special event next week. In fact, I would very much love to see you attend. I would hate to be forced to replace your position here in your absence." Aaron smirked as he knew Lucas would hate the following idea.

"W-what do you want me to do?" Lucas said with a sigh.

"I've signed us all up on a couples get away resort in Jamaica. It's a two week vacation, free and paid for by the company. I want you to come along, it'll be part of your job to do so. I'll be bringing Ashley, of course. So do find someone to bring with you. We'll have someone in the office here cover your work until we've returned." Without allowing a response, Aaron turned and stepped away from Lucas' cubicle and disappeared into his own office.

Lucas thought to himself how nice it would be to go to this resort, except that Aaron would be bringing you know who along with him as his date. Being filled with rage and desperation, he began to think on who he would ask to come along with him. Having not been in this town for very long, he knew no one, except in the back of his mind he had remembered seeing something a friend had shared on Facebook, that there was a witch of sorts that lived just a few blocks down from his apartment, who had the ability to summon entities from another realm. He considered this idea hogwash, but at this point in order to keep his job, and also his sanity, he was willing to try anything. As the clock struck 5 oclock, Lucas exited the building, and entered the GPS coordinates in his vehicle to the location where this lady who called herself a witch lived. He believed it's time he pay her a visit, just to see what she's all about.

The so called witch's shop was located just off the downtown strip of the town. She was known to live above above her shop, offering a safe haven for so many people to come and visit. Most of the people who came through the door were outcasts, those interested in the darker side of the city and those curious visitors who happened to stop nearby. It was a cosy space, made of two rooms opening into each other through a wide arch way. Light bits of furniture were scattered throughout the store front along with racks of clothing and items; anything from herbs to incense to crystals of all sizes.

When the door opened, a bell chimed, alerting the store owner of the new company. Unlike many women who could be called witches, the owner was a younger-looking woman who went by the name of Melody. She had a 1940s feel to not only her movements but her fashion choice and style. A smile crossed her expression as her dark gaze settled onto Lucas, greeting him without a word.

"Welcome." Her voice was as warm as a grandmother's to her family and she had no problems with approaching the man and taking the space in front of him. She held her hand out towards him, the corner of her painted lips twitching lightly, eyes darting over his face. She looked as if she knew something about Lucas before he had even spoken, but the woman wasn't going to give him a chance to ask before she spoke again. "Looking for something in particular?" She knew she could, but the exact details were fuzzy to the woman. She needed Lucas to answer that much. In the past, she knew better than to jump to conclusions and help people without them telling her about it first. Less of a chance that they would be frightened and more of a chance they could trust her, at least a tad.

The obviously nervous Lucas looked at the mysterious lady with an eye of curiosity, yet having some doubts. He wasn't sure what to make of a place like this, but although the decor seemed somewhat out of place, he had a sense of peace and serenity here. He was confident that he was on the right track by being here this evening. The aroma given by the incense filled his senses as he closed his eyes momentarily, taking in the pleasant scent. Once the strangely dressed lady approached him asking if he were looking for something in particular, he almost choked.

"I uh.. I heard there might be someone here who could help me out. I'm looking for someone who practices ...witchcraft. I'm not sure where else to turn, and I really need to find someone willing to go with me to a business trip of sorts. Although it's more of a couple's vacation in Jamaica." Lucas closed his eyes, and exhaled sighing, knowing he probably sounded like a lunatic.

"I've heard rumors that someone around here has the ability to.. summon entities from another realm? I must say, this does sound interesting. My name is Lucas, by the way." The nervous young man extends his hand in hopes she would accept his greeting and shake. As Lucas' deep brown eyes gazed into hers, he knew that this was no ordinary building. Have there really been demons summoned here? Was he going to have to make some sort of sacrifice during a ritual? What was he thinking?

Meanwhile, back at the office, Aaron had not left the building yet. As a matter of fact, he had intended on staying there for a few more hours that night. He ran his fingers through his shoulder length wavy blonde hair as he blew a cloud of cigarette smoke across his personal office. As he sat in his office chair, his expressions shifted slightly as his face blushed a little. Low and behold, Ashley crawled out from underneath his desk, catching her breath. After wiping her lips with her forearm, she smiled and grinned at him.

"Feel better, hun?" Ashley giggled as she rebuttoned her shirt, and felt accomplished and proud of the service she just provided.

"You know it, babe. Hah, Lucas would be pissed if he knew you've been here all day." Aaron smashed his cigarette into the ashe tray, and winked at her.

The so called witch took the man's hand, shaking it just as anyone would. But as their hands connected, her pupils quickly dilated, her gaze lingering on Lucas's expression. She gave a small nod, turning her hand to grasp his, gently bringing him into the back of the shop. "Come," she instructed shortly. "I can help you." Past the curtain and into the shop's more private areas sat a round, dark wood table with four chairs placed at each directional points. Lucas wasn't going to have much of a choice but to follow the woman to the back and eventually to one of the seats around the table.

"You'll sit at the Southern point," she explained, her voice soft like a caring mothers. "And I'll be at the North." She left him alone at the table, stepping up to a nearby bookshelf to pull down two, ancient looking books. Both of them were placed across from Lucas before she took her seat as she had said. "You need someone for a business trip. Professional, sophisticated, bombshell... female." Her eyes raised from the covers to look at the man, smiling as she waited just a second for a response. Her gaze dropped again. "I think I know just what can help." A smile came to her lips as she flipped open the second, dark covered book. Angels certainly wouldn't help him with this problem, so demons were the way to go. The lighter of the two books was set to the side as she began to scan over the pages now laid out in front of her. "Have no doubt, Lucas, this will help whatever situation you're in. She'll be a true professional."

Melody's finger tapped the page and she looked up to the man, smiling and holding out her hands. "Hands," she instructed. "Keep them in mine. No matter what may happen. And quiet."

As soon as the witch felt Lucas's hands in hers, she began to chant, reading from her book to summon exactly what Lucas was asking for, if he knew it or not. Calm at first, it seemed like nothing would change. But as time went on, the room began to spin, lights flickering behind Melody's head. It was like a cheap light show, but something deep inside of both of their stomachs told them this wasn't a waste of time. Whatever the witch was doing was going to work in this rare opportunity.

As the lights flickered above their head, Lucas' skeptical nature forced him to look for wires or any sort of give away that he may be taking part in a rigged performance. The room began to soon seem to spin around in a weird way, as if he were hallucinating. Lucas didn't understand what was going on, but what ever it was, it was starting to really get to him.

"Uh.. Are you sure you know what you're doing? ...Oh right.. quiet.." Lucas stopped himself as it seemed the mysteriously dressed lady wasn't listening anyway. Her hands grasped his as he couldn't help but think of the words she spoke just moments earlier.

What the hell is going on here? And what was she talking about, when she said "She'll be a true professional." Am I going to die? Lucas' mind raced as he contemplated what the outcome of this ritual might be. Would he be used as some kind of sacrifice for her dark gods? Maybe she was going to eat him?

That's ridiculous. She isn't going to eat me. ....Right? The man's brow began to sweat, as the air filled with a thick heat that penetrated his body in a otherworldly manner. His eyes darted around the room in search of something. He was hoping this hellish ritual would be over soon, but at the same time was afraid of what the outcome might be.

"Are we done yet?" escaped Lucas' quivering lips as his eyes gazed off into hers.

The woman's gaze rose as soon as the man began to speak, but he silenced himself and she let her eyes drop once again. When the spell ended, the room settled again, falling into an eerie silence. The witch released his hands, closed her book and settled together in front of her on top of it all, eyes focusing on the man across from her. Whatever was going on in his mind was quite entertaining by just the look on his face. And, as she had guessed, within seconds, he spoke. She gave a small nod of her head, letting her eyes drift closed for half a second before opening again. "We're done," she answered. "She'll meet you when you leave the airport." A knowing smile crossed her features before she rose from the table to lead him out.

On the way, the woman picked up a necklace of amber on a simple black string. "Wear this when you leave for the plane," she told him, handing it out to the man. "She'll have a matching piece to prove it's the proper woman." She held up another necklace much like his before gesturing to the door. "Have a nice day, Mister Benson.

Melody watched him leave, a small smirk crawling over her lips as soon as the door had closed. "Lucas Benson," she stated to her seemingly empty shop. "Oh what an interesting child."

-----X-----​

The week passed and just as promised, Thea Lovet, man-charming extraordinaire was waiting at the airport. The nearly three hundred year old succubus waited past the security checkpoint, a book open over her crossed, legging-hugging legs with her upper body being covered by an off white lace-top shirt. Her red hair was pulled over one shoulder, a pair of sunglasses hiding her crisp blue eyes from the world around her. That way, she could watch people without them knowing she had her eyes on them. Her booted feet lightly bounced to the music playing in her ears as she waited for her temporary boyfriend to appear in her sight.

This wasn't Thea's first trip to Earth. She had come a hundred times before for a variety of reasons, from a common prostitute, which never ended well, to the wife of the highest class. It had been a few years since she was needed, so her time was spent bouncing between the two realms, doing as she pleased for as long as she could. She did everything she could to stay under the radar. The last thing she wanted to do was have to find a new look. This one suited her, with the light features, innocent eyes, sultry feel... So far, this was her favourite.

And as soon as Lucas entered her eyeline, she was sure this man would be a favourite as well. Lucas Benson. She had heard the name once before, just after she was summoned. It was the first name she heard, which made her know exactly who she was after. Lucas Benson, with his awkward glances and adorable face. He seemed to be alone for the time being, which meant it was her time to strike.

She closed the book and stood up, grabbing her backpack and starting towards him. Around her neck sat the necklace the witch had given her a few days prior. It was open for the world to see, making it easy for the man to notice, if he had remembered that detail. Her eyes glanced around him, looking for a face that might be watching him. She knew she could make it smooth, but the an ahead of her looked as if he had barely touched a woman. He was the one she was worried about making it awkward. But she approached with a purpose and a smile sitting on her lush lips.

"Lucas," she greeted with a smile, wrapping her arm around his in one smooth, fluid motion. "Easy. Don't panic," she instructed sharply, her voice dropping in volume. She turned to block him and swiftly hugged the man, as if she hadn't seen him in days. "Thea," she added in his ear. "Greet me. Then we'll talk." Sometimes it took a bit of nudging with his type to get them to play along, but they learned quickly. Hopefully this one would be the same.

It had been an entire week since the incident over at the home of the witch. Lucas was very skeptical about her abilities and to be honest, didn't believe her. In fact, over the past few days, he had nearly forgotten completely that she told him about someone who was supposed to meet him at the airport, and thought nothing of it, just that she is most likely a crazed, lonely hag.

In the time between the ritual, and leaving for the resort, Lucas had developed a fool proof plan to come alone. It was his intention to simply tell his boss that he was expecting to meet someone at the airport, but was stood up. In truth, he wished to not partake in this 'work-cation' at all. Going through the checkouts and waiting in lines, it was finally time for him to sit in the waiting area for his plane. On his way over to the seating area, Lucas could not help but notice a beautiful looking young girl with red hair, and wearing sunglasses seemed to be walking toward him.

"Surely she can't be walking toward me. Okay, Lucas, everything's going to be fine. She's just going to walk right past you and keep going. Don't panic. You're being superstitious." Lucas mumbled under his breath to himself as he began to sweat as the mysterious lady drew nearer to him.

And then, like a shock of lightning coursing through his body, it happened. She connected herself to his arm, and spoke his name, 'Lucas,' the word rang through his very soul it had seemed. His worry had come true. Was the witch speaking the truth? Is this girl actually a summoned spirit? How did she know his name?

"I uh. Erm.. Ahem. H-hi." Lucas quivered for a moment before finally achieving some form of composure. "Thea is it? You wouldn't be chance know a woman by the name of Melody would you?" The nervous man gulped as he begged in his thoughts for her to say 'no.' She seemed to be legitimate, to his surprise, and before long, curiosity slowly but surely replaced fear in his mind. "So, it's nice to see you, Thea. How have you been? Are you excited?"

Is that all you can think to say, Lucas? Wow, you're a real charmer.

As they boarded the plane and took their seats, an incredibly awkward event occurred. What seemed like seconds after taking their seats, Lucas heard a familiar voice call his name. "Lucas!" It was Aaron, sitting across from them, along with his ex girlfriend, Ashley. "What a fine piece of ass you got there, big guy. I didn't expect you to be nailing a hottie of that calibur." His boss Aaron blurted out in a joking, but degrading tone right next to Ashley, as she glared at him in jealousy.

"Yeah I uh... She's really great." Lucas' cheeks blushed a deep red color as he didn't appreciate her being talked about like she was a piece of meat. However, he knew that he couldn't stand up to his boss. In retaliation of Aaron's words out of jealousy, or perhaps to make Lucas' life even more miserable, Ashley slipped her right hand along Aaron's leg, and rubbed his crotch with her palm in a sensual motion, as she smiled mischievously into his dark eyes.

The woman's brows furrowed beneath her glasses, almost wincing at his words. Well, this was going to be an interesting trip, she could already see it coming. "Aunt Melody," she stated with a small nod and a smile. Although quite fake at this point, it was extremely hard to tell the difference. "She told you I would meet you here, right?" She gave a quick peck to his cheek, looping her arm around his and starting towards the proper waiting area. "I am," she added, glancing back to Lucas. "I've never been to Jamaica." Now that was the complete truth.

She followed along with the man, waiting beside him, handing over the ticket he had given her and found her seat on the plane with ease. She had done this a hundred times before with other people, so this was nothing more than a routine for the succubus. Not that she would ever mention that to Lucas. A man like this didn't need to be told about who else she's slept with. He needed a major confidence booster, not a tear down. She'd have to be careful with him until she figured out what boundaries he had. Luckily, they had a few hours to talk and relax on the plate before they got to the hotel. But as soon as she heard Lucas's name, her attention was grabbed. She turned to look at the man who seemed to know him, allowing her eyes to narrow, still hidden by her glasses. They darted to the woman's hand then back to the man's face before reaching up to remove what was hiding her eyes.

The silver of her eyes danced in the bits of light inside of the plane while the blue held steady, staring deep inside the man. "Well aren't you crude," she commented with a polite smile. "Thea, if you don't mind. I do have a proper name, not a cut, like I'm meat." No matter who she was with or who she was playing as, the woman demanded some level of respect from not only those who summoned her but those around her. In the past, it had been easy to demand. But in this modern day, it had become a bit harder. But she still pushed for it.

Her eyes travelled back down to Ashley's hand, quite obviously before turning to meet the other woman's gaze. Her brows furrowed again, wanting to comment about how the woman was acting like some common whore, but she held her tongue. If she wanted respect, she had to give it back to the women. No matter how they were acting. She eased the look and turned back to the pamphlet in the small pouch in front of her, pulling it out and open to look at.

"And who's that?" she asked, tipping her head towards Lucas, eyes still scanning the safety measures of the plane. "And the woman... I doubt she's a serious 'project' for him."

The passenger plane traveled through the clouds, on its way in the direction of Jamaica. Most everyone on board either asleep or occupying themselves with some sort of literature or electronic device. Ashley and Aaron were enjoying themselves in quite the unique way that you would not normally see on board such a flight. As the stewardess finished her rounds for the moment, Ashley continued to purr while sensually groping her new master in a very awkward place. Aaron grinned as he yawned, winking at Lucas and Thea.

"That's... Aaron, and ....Ashley." Lucas mumbled quietly to Thea, with a gulp. "He's my boss, and the one who made me go on this blasted trip. It's going to be aweful." Lucas' forehead was starting to sweat as the thought of what his boss and ex were about to do sent shocks of jealousy up his spine. She never did anything like this with him. Why him? Why does it have to be his boss?

"Ashley is, well.. My ex girlfriend." His expression delved deeper into a look of sadness as he whispered to Thea. Feeling the warmth of her body close to him in the cramped seating, and glancing down at the pamphlet she was reading, or at least pretending to. "Anyway, it looks like we've got a while. I'm thinking about a shot of whiskey... Would you like one?" He raised his right eyebrow, looking directly at her face, trying with difficulty to keep his eyes focused on hers.

Lucas was getting nervous. Several emotions were going through him at the time, though he felt an odd feeling around Thea. Some how, he felt okay sitting next to her, as if she were trustworthy and safe for him to talk to and open up. It was almost a mystical feeling, the same feeling he experienced at the witch's shop. He was beginning to believe that quite possibly this wasn't just a cruel joke or scam, but maybe there is some truth in what Melody said. "Aunt... Melody? Haha! She told me you were a succubus. It would be interesting and hilarious if you were. If only I were lucky enough for those beings to exist." It just had dawned on Lucas, that Thea mentioned Melody was her aunt. Making the connection in his mind, Lucas assumed that she was a crazy old lady that sent her niece to his aid. But why would they want to help him?

Back
Top Bottom