Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Champion of Passion (EvilGenius & Sensualist)

Sensualist

Super-Earth
The Tower of the Unicorn rose above the city of Paganhold's shambling roofs like a tapering ivory drill bit. Though it looked like the temple of some elephant god or mad wizard, the tower was in truth the home of one of the most decadent houses of pleasure in all the realms.

Elegant filigree balustrades of white stone coiled around its walls, with archways and windows at regular intervals. Some of the openings were dark but full of whispers and giggles and moans; others were lit with soft lights, and silhouettes of entwined bodies could be seen in some of them. Gauzy curtains fluttered in the night breeze, and silk sheets had been hung out to dry from some parts of the balcony.

Sebastian had entered beneath the painted sign of a horned horse, into the perfumed halls of the tower-brothel's foundations. Curtains of red silk and copper mirrors reflected the lamplight and gave the chambers a warm, flesh-toned hue. Here and there were antechambers full of cushions, with alluringly scantily-clad women lounging upon them, watching visitors with lustful and mercenary eyes. In two facing alcoves, Sebastian saw a pair of statues: a golden one of a nude, voluptuous, seductive-eyed woman – the Goddess of Passion, his Goddess; and the other of a stern-faced women in formal robes with a hammer in one hand and merchant's scales in the other – the Goddess of Trade. The twin powers that governed the brothel's prosperity.

But it was not the prospect of the women's sensual talents that brought the mage to the Tower of the Unicorn... it was a sixth sense, a subconscious divine providence. An inkling that the Goddess needed him to perform some service, solve some problem, work some miracle here. And it seemed that he was expected, as a shapely blonde in a red gown greeted him at the entrance and lead him to the stairs. “I will take you to the Mistress,” was all she said, though the sway of her hips spoke volumes about potential pleasures. Sebastian and the girl climbed the tower, passing many levels from which music, song, cries of pleasure, grunts of exertion and the occasional crack of a whip or creak of leather could be heard. At last, they reached a chamber near the top of the tower, and the girl pushed aside a curtain made of golden coins and wire that jangled richly, gesturing for him to enter.

Beyond lay a comfortable waiting room with pale masonry walls, bronze torch pedestals and a marble font in which water tinkled, lifted high up the tower by powerful pumps. Thick, soft wool rugs covered the floor, and there were numerous low couches scattered around. On several of them lounged four women – young, lithe, curved of hip and lush of breast, with curling jet black hair, sleek dark tresses or golden waves. Each wore jewellery, piercings, tattoos, skimpy bits of satin, silk and leather that revealed much more smooth, tantalising flesh than it covered. The four beauties looked up with languid grace, smiling invitingly at Sebastian.

“Welcome, sir,” the high-breasted blonde purred.

“To the Tower of the Unicorn,” the almond-eyed girl continued.

“The mistress wishes to see you,” the dark-skinned one said.

“But she is presently occupied,” finished the fourth, with her hair pulled up into a loose bun.

“So she instructed us to make your wait... enjoyable,” they declared in throaty unison.

file0047.jpg

Many things changed since Sebastian became -for the lack of better description - a living saint. One of those things were his feelings when he entered a place like that. Not that he minded brothels, he spent his fair share in those before being given a divine mission. But now... Many religions see places like this tower as dens of sin. Filthy, low, unworthy to spit on. But not his religion.
Sebastian felt that he's walking on a holy ground. Place of joy, pleasure and passion. He could feel it through his skin. Goddess was present here, blessing all who walked those halls. From most luxurious girl to lowest servant. From shy virgin boys trembling as they enter the unknown world, to most regular and known clients. Mage could feel divine breath flowing through him as he walked.
"I hereby forgive you that trip through marshes." he muttered to his Goddess, as he tends to do often. She rarely replied, especially with words, but he just felt like it. He enjoyed the concept of not being alone.
He stopped before the two statues. A respectful nod to Goddess of Trade. He had no qualms with her. Only one aspect of trade was disgusting in his eyes. Then he turned his gaze to his Lady. For a moment he took in the beauty of this statue. It was a beautiful piece of art. There were stories about men falling in love with this masterwork.
"They never manage to do you justice." He said softly. "Good try though."
He closed his eyes, recalling that night. He just left her temple, tired but content. She approached his, cloaked and graceful. And when the cloak fell on the ground, he found himself on the knees, tears flowing down his cheeks. She reached to him. Offered her graces. And he accepted, not believing his luck. He praised her and worshipped her with all his body, heart and mind. And she changed him. Marked as her servant.

His thoughts were interrupted when a blonde beauty approached him. He never announced his arrival. Truth be told, he wasn't really spreading the word of his status. But the fact that he was expected *here* of all places somehow wasn't surprising.
"Of course, please lead on." he replied and followed the girl into the depths of pleasure palace.
The walk was... Refreshing. His senses picked up every moan, every sigh and cry of pleasure in the rooms they passed. Sebastian watched the girl in front of him and felt the gifts of Goddess working. He immediately knew what she desired. He was aware how to slide his nails across her back to make her shudder. How to run his tongue on her skin to make her sigh and writhe in pleasure. He was tempted to reach out and... But no, he was expected. There will be time for that. He'll remember her for later.
Which might take longer than he suspected. He realised that upon entering the waiting room. He stepped in and stopped. With a gentle sigh, he raised his gaze to the ceiling.
"Praise the Goddess." he said softly, with conviction that could put many zealous preachers to shame.
"Mistress hss my deepest gratefulness." he bowed to the four beauties. "I hope she won't rush just because of me. No doubt that such fine jewels will make my stay here a pleasure." he smiled to women gathered in front of him.
"Honestly, I don't know if I should feel underdressed or overdressed."
True enough, he had no exquisite clothes on him. Just a simple robe many young mages wear in their travels. Dusty blue colour meaning he finished his education, but is yet to achieve anything important in his trade. Paired up with comfortable, brown pants and a bit worn but sturdy shoes. All in all, he resembled more adventuring young mage than servant of any deity.
"I'll try not to be a headache of a company..." Sebastian grinned, sitting down on one of the couches and sitting back leisurely. "Is there a chance for something to drink? I have a long road behind me and could use some relaxation in fine company."

Rising with the sound of silk rasping on silk, the whisper of tumbling hair and the sigh of bare skin brushing bare skin, the four harlots got to their feet and drifted towards Sebastian's reclining form. He could smell the warm, clean scent of their flesh as they came, with hints of rosewater and a faint, sexual musky-sweetness. Hips rolled like an incoming tide, breasts bounced free and firm, tongues touched lips alluringly and fingers brushed thighs or combed through gleaming hair. The living saint could feel more than the material delights of their presence, though - a wave of genuine desire, simmering arousal, eager hedonism and lustful submission came with them, cloaking them like a blood-hot mist that tingled on Sebastian's awareness and kindled his own divinely powered libido. These harlots were, in their on way, servants of his Goddess, and it was his holy duty, his sacred privilege to indulge them, to share with them the rewards of the Goddess' blessings... to the point of complete mutual satisfaction.

"I am Lyly," the girl with her hair up said, her well-curved form glittering with silver bracelets and bands as she knelt at Sebastian's feet, draping her full, rounded body against his leg and resting her hands on his knee, her chin atop them.

"I am Rosah," said the blonde, bare skin peeking through the gride of soft brown leather straps she wore as she curled on the edge of the couch, leaning towards him with warm, sparkling eyes.

"I am Lotis," said the almond-eyed lass, moving behind the couch and resting her delicate hands on Sebasian's shoulders, slowly sliding them across the span of his upper body.

The dark-skinned girl smiled, picking up a silver ewer of wine from a bench and clasping it in both hands as she swayed up to the man. "I am Daeze," she purred, standing before him, looking down from under long dark lashes. "The mistress calls us her Flowers of Bliss." As her three companions gently caressed Sebastian's extremities, Daeze put one knee on the couch, leaning over him and pressing one breast towards his face. The perfect, pale brown globe was tipped with a hard dark nipple, pierced with an ornate silver bar which she pressed to his lips. She rested the rim of the ewe against her upper breast, pausing with a wicked smile on her own luscious lips as she waited for him to open his mouth to receive the wine she was about to pour down her bust.

That was one of the reasons he adored places like this one. It's not about beauty and sex. You can hire pretty whores all over the land. This was something else. Something much deeper and better. They were not some sexual slaves or worn-out hookers. Women in this place had a specific outlook on their work. They had a mission, not unlike his own. To serve. To enjoy. To satisfy. To indulge. Payment wasn't even as vital as some think. Many of them would work even for free. It was the sacred act of giving and receiving. Losing oneself in passion. Man that comes here doesn't only receive their bodies. He receives their attention. Their care. Their lust.

When the beautiful courtesans surrounded him, Sebastian felt his skin tingle from lust both burning inside him and emanating from them. His body was overflowing with energy and no doubt the Flowers felt pleasant tingling emanating from him and onto their bodies as they touch him.
Mage's gaze travelled from girl to girl as they introduced themselves. Each was given a warm, knowing smile. Promising things of passion and delight. There was no rush, just will to enjoy what is to come, as much as possible.
"I could spend rest of my life surrounded by such beautiful Flowers..." he smiled, relishing in the enveloping attention and intimacy coming from women around him.
"Mmm... that's my second favourite way of drinking wine..." he returned the wicked grin back at Daeze. Sebastian leaned towards the shapely mound and ran his tongue against her nipple once. Just a tease before she starts pouring. And when she did, he gladly accepted the exquisite liquid mixing it's taste with that of her skin. He drank, carefully as to not waste too much. He raised his hand to let her know when it's enough, but did not stop lapping and licking her lovely breasts. Intent of getting even tiniest drop of wine from her smooth, soft skin. And then some more. Finally his skilled tongue twirled one last time around her hard, dark nipple and he leaned back, licking his lips like a cat. He was quite aware that for a while now a big bulge is present down in his pants. Swollen, hard and pulsing with each beat of his heart.
"Mmmm..." he purred. "Delicious. But my goodness, I'm so selfish. Enjoying it all by myself? Forgive me, ladies. If there is anything you want to taste, don't be shy and do so." He leaned his head back and looked Lotis standing behind him in the captivating, almond-shaped eyes. "I know I will try taste all I want. You, for example."
Sebastian's hand moved up to place his warm, strong fingers at the back of her head as he pulled her closer to him to seal their lips in a hot, sensual, passionate kiss.

Daeze gasped huskily as Sebastian's tongue curled around her nipple, making the silver ring that pierced it chime faintly like a tiny bell. Her back arched, pressing the mound of flesh tighter to his face as he drank and lapped up the sour-sweet residue of the Chardaen red wine. She leaned back when he released her, smiling knowingly, and at his suggestion the dark-skinned woman turned to the blonde who curled on the couch, offering both hands. Daeze helped Rosah up, and at once they fell into an embrace, their lips pressing almost shyly together, then crushing tight with real passion and hunger as their desires awoke. Sleek and curvy bodies mashed together eagerly, hands roaming everywhere across smooth skin as their tongues darted wetly and warmly into each other's mouths, and they moaned wantonly, giving the man a show.

Meanwhile, Lotis leaned over him, her hair spilling freely down like a dark curtain around a sly smile as she gazed at Sebastian invertedly. She obeyed his touch, bending down until her breasts cushioned against the back of the couch and her lips pressed softly to his. She tasted faintly of vanilla and her tongue was quick, hot and delicate as it played over his mouth, darting too and fro. She brought her own hands up, cupping his cheek and clasping his shoulder as she soothed his lips with her kisses. As Lotis did so, Lyly's hands slid up his thighs, kneading the travel-stiffened muscles through his leggings. She pushed the hem of his robe up, her eyes widening as she saw its colour and cut. "You are a magus of the cerulean degree?" she murmured in wonderment, gazing up. Her fingers traced up to the hardness in his breeches, and she gasped in amazement for the second time. Her touch traced its length and girth through the fabric, marvelling as she felt it twitch and discovered its full extents. "By the Goddess! And a magus with a mighty staff!" Biting her lower lip intently, she began to undo the laces of his breeches to unleash his manhood.

Sebastian enjoyed the upside-down kiss he shared with the beauty above him. It was unusual, but somehow enticing new way of sensual pleasure. His tongue was more than ready to play with hers, to entwine and chase around in this shameless game. She tasted good and mage knew it doesn't only apply to her soft, silky and skilled lips. It was a kiss he could keep up for a long time, but it would be rude towards the other girls, especially those that work so hard to give him a carnal, naughty show. So he finally - and with heavy heart - broke the kiss and licked his lips while looking Lotis in her pretty eyes. Letting her know how he enjoyed it.
"Just look at them..." he said softly, watching Daeze and Rosah in tight, lascivious embrace. Their minds and bodies focused on showing him their carnal nature. "Not many better sights in the world. Flowers really do look better in bouquets. " There is something about two women together that drives men crazy. The vision of two partners, devoid of moral inhibitions... who wouldn't like that? Skin rubbing against skin. Breast pressed against breast. Two lovely creatures lost in desire.

Then his attention was brought to the girl in front of him. Lyly guessed his status from the clothing. He gave her a warm smile.
"True. Nothing to brag about, actually. It means only that I finished my education. And lately the affairs of mages bother me less and less." He reached down to slid his strong fingers against her cheek. "I was more of an adventurer. A troublemaker really. Until recently I found a new path in life. Though old tricks are still useful. Leave it." he ordered calmly when she reached to his breeches. He gestured her to move away and stood up from his comfy seat.
"Observe. I have nothing in my sleeves." he said, presenting them like a street illusionist does before his trick. "And now... Alakazam!" he grabbed his robe and pulled. The blue fabric swirled around him, blocking the view for a mere blink of an eye. But that was enough. When the robe fell down on the ground, Sebastian was naked. It looked like he just ripped them off him in one move - even the shoes - but they were undamaged when he threw them aside. It was nothing but a parlour trick, a lowly spell that any novice could use. But damn, was that useful...

And in result of that, Lyly had an up-and-close view at what she tried to reveal.
Sebastian grinned. The gift of his Goddess.
It wasn't about the length and girth. He wasn't tiny before and even though it grew after he was chosen, it was probably mostly to stroke his male ego. It might not be the biggest thing those Flowers ever saw. But truth be told, size might be bothersome. Let alone comfort when walking, humongous tool might scare away normal women or even make it impossible to fit in.
No, the true gift wasn't something one can assess with measuring tape.
It was the feeling... the certainty... the absolute conviction that all women have when seeing it.
Conviction, that it's just fine. A perfect size to fill them in the most pleasant way. To reach all the right places and rub them in all the right ways. To give greatest pleasure without risking any harm. Be it petite halfling virgin or sluttiest woman of the north that fights bears for fun and wins nine times out of ten. They all would enjoy this impressive tool equally.
It was absolutely universal and seemed unbelievably perfect. A hard, veiny tower of flesh and lust. From glistening red tip to heavy balls beneath. A gift from Goddess to mortal women. And she knows what girls like.

"Don't be shy, Lyly. You can enjoy it any way you want. And Lotis? Come here and join your friend. Sharing doubles the fun." Sebastian beckoned almond-eyed beauty to approach him. "And you two carry on." his gaze turned to Daeze Rosah in case they stopped their show. "Tell me, Flowers... do you have any fields any of you excels at?"

Back
Top Bottom