Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Longing for Passionate & Articulate Soul for Realistic and Ambitious Partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepless.Nights

Planetoid
image.jpg

~ I am a man simply searching for his muse. ~

I am in love with words. I feel it has such power to take us and complete us.
It has a beautiful allurement that inspires such sweet emotions and can even touch one physically.
I have a deep desire to find a partner who shares this love of words.
A soul in need of something that the outside world cannot quite satiate.

Escapism through lustful abandon.​

sn2.jpg

I am a patient, attentive, adoring, eager and detailed lover.
I take pride in my efforts and hope to find a woman who is my equal in every way.
I tend to write over a thousand words a post and prefer to keep our writing in Email.
I also exclusively write in the first person perspective, I feel this is the best way to connect to another writer.

I do not play submissive or dominant. Nor do I play roles or entertain plots.
I believe True partners do not fall under such rules, as there are no rules but what the mood calls for.
So I say let's create the rules together, then break them over and over again.
One night I can take the lead, have you to my will, only for you to turn the tables on me and take control.
I want to show you all the places I wish to explore and for you to do the same.
Let us see the world through our words.​

sn3.jpg

While I do understand that saying I don't play roles on a roleplaying site might be me shooting myself in the foot.
I have to say I've been on this place for quite some years and have found amazing and like-minded writers.
I have for some time parted ways with a long-term partner and now wish to scratch that itch once more.

I want you to think of me and my words all day while we are apart and have your undivided attention when you read my words and write back.
I want every letter to hit your core and take you away to a place where only we reside.
I want you to detail every inch of you and every slight movement you make.
I want to scribe a long and passionate tale of two writers.

I long to once more be addicted to a lover's prose.

Do you seek that insatiable feeling you get when you recieve your lover's post only to want more before you read it?
Do you seek for that feeling when your lips turn dry and the breath is pulled from your lungs,
when you read his words?

It is not all done through sex, though that helps.
There is a great seduction that takes place before, those in-between moments of electricity.
Where yours and my words dance and entwine like trails of smoke.
Till that moment,
That final moment,
Fire.

sn5.jpg

I will leave my likes and dislikes from here.
I find it much more enjoyable to find out such things as we go along.
Yet, I will say I prefer someone who favours the elegant and beautiful.
Someone who enjoys tenderness and blissful savagery both equally.
Someone who understands the value of seduction.
Someone willing to let their guard and inhibitions down.

Still I am an open book about such things and will answer any question outright.
I would love nothing more than to hear from you and find out what makes your toes curl.
I am very friendly and polite so do not be shy to drop me a PM and test the waters.

Let's create the story of us.

sn4.jpg

~ S.N.

---​

Writing is the cure. <3 I'll see if I can cook something up and return, or alternatively if you have something simmering in the pot, feel free to let me have a taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom