Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The self-defence class

The six boys waited outside the Principal’s office. Despite their bravado, they all knew they had gone too far this time. Right from the start of the semester, it had all been a game, seeing how much they could get away with, trying to outdo others boys. But after the incident with the new French teacher, they knew that their punishment, whatever it was going to be, would be bad, the worst that the Principal could devise.

The Principal’s stern lecture left them in no doubt that he felt the same. They were struggling to prevent their legs shaking in fear, when he sprang the surprise.

‘But I’m going to give you a chance to redeem yourselves.’

Like dominoes falling in a row, each boy in turn realised that he was being offered something. But what? There had to be a catch. The Principal explained what it was.

‘Ms Awolowo runs a self-defence class for female students. She is holding a class for six senior students next Saturday and she needs male volunteers to help with some practical aspects. If you are willing to volunteer and,’ he placed heavy emphasis on the next words, ‘you acquit yourselves to Ms Awolowo’s satisfaction, there will be no further punishment.’

Each boy in turn willingly volunteered. They couldn’t believe their luck. What better way to spend some time at the weekend than playing with a bunch of girls and Ms Awolowo.

‘Right,’ the Principal concluded, ‘report to the gym at 10 am on Saturday with shorts and t-shirts.’

It was only later, when it was all over, that the boys remembered that he had said there would be no ‘further’ punishment. They should have realised that the class wasn’t intended to provide them with idle amusement on a Saturday morning.

On Saturday, the boys arrived early at the gym and changed into shorts and t-shirts. They heard noises from the gym and opened the door to find Ms Awolowo putting out matting. But this wasn’t the Ms Awolowo they had seen around college, dressed in a smart suit and blouse, and teetering on high heels. Wearing clothes in a colour that was an almost perfect match for her skin, it looked as though she was naked. Her t-shirt clung to her pert tits that, as all the boys had suspected, did not need any support from a bra, and the shorts clung to every contour of her ass and crotch. She turned at the sound of the door.

‘Ah, boys, come in. Thank you so much for agreeing to help us this morning.’

The boys sauntered in and leered openly at her body. She ignored them.

‘Let me tell you what’s going to happen while the girls are getting changed. They have all been taught about self-defence, but they lack practical experience of putting the theory into practice. That is where you come in. Each of the girls will have a chance to defend herself against one of you.’

The broad grins on the boys’ faces told what they thought of that idea.

‘Remember, though, that you have to acquit yourselves well today if you are to avoid further punishment and,’ like the Principal, she placed heavy emphasis here, ‘I will be the judge of that.’

The girls arrived to a series of wolf whistles and catcalls, which they ignored with contempt. Dressed in short pleated blue skirts and while polo shirts, they paraded in single file until they reached the matting, where they formed a single line opposite the boys. As they sank gracefully to the floor, each managed to display a flash of white panties.

Ms Awolowo looked along the row of girls, pretending to study them and choose who should go first. In fact, she had already decided that Emily would be the first to take to the mat. She was a tall slim girl, whose figure was filling out but who lacked confidence academically and sexually. Going up first before the boys knew what to expect would make it easier for her. She pointed and Emily rose and took up position on the mat. Her friends made supportive noises.

Now it was the boys’ turn to be the subject of her scrutiny. Her penetrating gaze wiped their lecherous looks off their faces. She had read the Principal’s reports, but preferring to rely on her own judgment, she selected a tall, proud lad, with muscular thighs and arms; his mates all kept looking to him for a lead and following his example. He would be perfect. She pointed her finger.

‘What’s your name?’

‘Wayne.’

She stood looking down at him patiently.

‘Wayne, miss.’

‘That’s better. Thank you, Wayne. You go first.’

He rose slowly to take his place opposite Emily, just a few steps away. He grinned confidently at the other boys, who cheered in support. Ms Awolowo stepped between Emily and Wayne.

‘Now, Emily, remember what you’ve learnt. Wayne, you can approach Emily whenever you’re ready.’

She stepped back and Wayne walked slowly towards Emily. She looked nervous but stood her ground until he was about three feet away. Then, she took a short step forward and lashed out, hitting his crotch with the arch of her foot. Wayne turned pale and stood stock still for a moment before sinking to his knees and doubling over with a loud groan. The girls giggled and laughed; the boys instinctively covered their groins.

Ms Awolowo stepped forward.

‘Well done, Emily. A perfect shot. Please sit down.’

She turned to the girls.

‘Now, let’s recap on what Emily did. First of all she stayed calm. That is vitally important. Then, she took advantage of her attacker’s momentum. Wayne wasn’t moving fast, but that doesn’t matter. There was still momentum, and Emily took advantage of it. Her shot was right on target.’

She walked across to Wayne, who was quivering slightly, and hauled him to his feet by his arm. His body began to jack-knife again, but she held him upright.

‘Now, girls, notice where Emily aimed. She didn’t aim for his crotch, but higher, at his navel or just below. That meant her foot was still accelerating at the point of contact.’

Again, the boys’ hands went to their crotches.

‘That ensures maximum power. You don’t want your blow to be decelerating at contact. And she hit him dead centre.’

She used the edge of her palm to indicate the trajectory of the blow, causing Wayne further pain. She let go and he sank back to the floor.

‘Right,’ she said in her business-like manner. ‘Back to your place, Wayne. Don’t worry. The pain will soon fade. You’ll find that you may have some bruises on your testicles, but no permanent damage, although it may be painful to ejaculate for the next day or so. You’d best avoid masturbating.’

Wayne crawled back to his place, his head down. The other boys looked away, not wanting him to know they had seen his tears.

‘Cho, you’re next.’

A short Japanese girl with heavy thighs and small breasts rose confidently and strode to her place. She was the ideal girl to take on the next boy who would be forewarned of what to expect.

Again, Ms Awolowo moved along the row of boys. Some would be best left to ponder their fate, but one looked challengingly back at her. Medium height and not very muscular, but lean; a runner probably. He knew what to expect and how to deal with it, or so he thought. She pointed to him.

‘What’s your name.’

The boy rose to his feet.

‘Please, miss, I’m Richard.’

‘Call him Dick,’ muttered one of his friends.

‘Thank you, Richard,’ Ms Awolowo emphasised his full name.

He stepped forward and waited. As soon as he received the signal to start, he rushed towards Cho, his arms outstretched to grab her before she could kick out. Cho waited patiently and, at the last moment, skipped nimbly to one side. Richard blundered past, off balance after failing to make contact. Cho immediately turned behind him and used her strong thighs to deliver a fast, high kick between his legs. Richard was thrown forward, landing in a heap in front of the girls, his face contorted in pain. They jeered at him in unison.

Ms Awolowo began her summing up.

‘Excellent, Cho. Just like Emily, you stayed calm, aimed high and used your attacker’s momentum. You were also able to take him off balance, which gave you an added advantage.’

A loud groan from the floor indicated Richard’s agreement that it had indeed done so. As he staggered to his feet and stumbled back to his place, Ms Awolowo pointed at the third girl.

‘Raquel.’

A stunning dark-haired, olive-skinned beauty rose and walked forward, her large breasts bouncing with each step. The four boys waiting their turn all eased their crotches at the sight. They barely notice Ms Awolowo making her choice. She pointed at a tall black boy.

‘Dwight, miss.’

‘Thank you, Dwight. It’s your turn next.’

He walked onto the mat with a lithe grace and stood broad shouldered a few yards from Raquel. She braced herself when the signal came, but he did not move. Instead, he fixed her with an intimidating stare before sauntering slowly forward, watching for any sign of an attack. But Raquel did not move. She let him approach cautiously until he grabbed her breasts.

‘Like it, don’t you, bitch? Like to feel a real man’s hands on those titties, don’t you? Well let me show you – aaahhhhhhhhhhh.’

His words were cut short by Raquel’s tight grasp on his balls. His eyes crossed, as he began to sink to his knees, cursing and threatening.

‘Bitch, fucking little teasing whore. Let go or you’ll pay for it later. You won’t have this precious black cunt to protect you then. Let me gooooooooooohhhhhh.’

But Raquel didn’t let go. She followed him to the floor, her grip clamped like a vice on his tackle. It took a stern command from Ms Awolowo to secure his release. He thumped the mat, swearing and cursing.

‘Thank you, Raquel, well done. That was a superb demonstration of how to handle – literally – an attacker who gets in close.’ She turned to the other girls. ‘Don’t let yourself be intimidated or threatened. Focus on what you have to do, which is to protect yourself.’

She looked round to find Dwight still lying on the mat.

‘Move along, Dwight, there’s a good boy. We don’t have all day.’

Dwight obligingly but slowly manoeuvred himself back to his place. The three remaining boys were looking pale.

‘I’ll go next.’ A muscular boy rose. ‘If that’s OK, that is.’

‘Thank you. I like volunteers. Tell me your name and take your place.’

‘John, Miss Awolowo, that’s my name. Can I choose the girl?’

Ms Awolowo smiled at his display of confidence. Was it real or just a show? Maybe, she thought, I should just let him hang himself.

‘Go ahead, which one takes your fancy.’

He pointed at a short, blond Swedish girl.

‘I think he likes you, Hanna.’

The girl rose and came forward slowly to take her place a few steps away from John. He gave her an appraising look from head to foot. She returned the compliment, lingering over the growing bulge in his shorts. Then she moved slowly forward, holding his gaze. John grinned over his shoulder as his friends. And in that moment, Hannah spun and delivered a mule kick, catching his protruding cock. Before he could react, she spun again so that she was facing him, dropped to her knees and delivered a swift punch into his testicles.

John screamed and fell. Hannah stepped back and Ms Awolowo began her analysis.

‘Excellent, Hannah. That was a good demonstration of how to catch a man off his guard. You lulled him into believing that he could do what he wanted and then acted swiftly as soon as he gave you an opening. The kick shocked him and you followed up before he could recover. A beautiful punch, which made contact while you fist was still accelerating, the same principle as I explained with a kick or a knee.’

Hannah was breathing heavily, staring at the disabled male sprawled in front of her. Her teacher’s voice snapped her back from whatever thoughts were filling her mind.

‘Thank you, Hannah. Back in line now, please.’

Hannah returned to her place but without taking her eye off her prey as he staggered towards his friends before collapsing again.

Ms Awolowo surveyed the pale faces of the two boys left and pointed a finger.

A Chinese boy rose and walked forward as if in a daze.

‘Liu, Ms Awolowo,’ he volunteered without being asked.

‘Do you want to choose like John or shall I make the decision for you.’

Liu merely shrugged. He was resigned to his fate.

Ms Awolowo pointed and a girl rose.

‘Nadia, let’s see how you deal with Liu.’

Liu looked at her with something less than enthusiasm. She was plain and stout, looking like the ideal farmer’s wife: strong and capable of turning her hand to anything, but with no concern for her appearance. The girls who had had their turn shouted her encouragement.

‘Be gentle with him,’ advised Hannah.

‘Remember he’s only got small balls,’ piped up Cho.

Raquel’s contribution was silenced by a stern glance from her teacher.

Liu inched forward, his left hand protecting his groin. Nadia simply stood her ground. Eventually, resigned to his fate, he made a dash across the final gap, to be met by Nadia’s embrace. She picked him up, raised her knee and dropped him. Aware of the danger, Liu wriggled to one side, sustaining only a glancing blow to his groin. Nadia followed through immediately. As the boy landed on the matting, she grabbed his ankles, pushed his legs apart and dropped onto her knee.

Liu was howling before her knee crushed his testicles.

‘Noooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww.’

Nadia ground her knee for a few seconds, before rising and brushing her hands, as if ridding herself of something dirty and unpleasant.

Ms Awolowo raised her voice over Liu’s sobbing and addressed her girls.

‘Good, Nadia. An excellent demonstration of how to use superior strength for those who have it. And a superb example of following through when things don’t quite work the first time. It’s easy to lose confidence at that point. Nadia stayed cool and collected. Well done.’

‘Now, who’s left?’

‘Bruce, Mrs Awolowo.’

She turned to the tall boy with his black hair, bright blue eyes and muscular frame.

‘It’s Ms, not Mrs. I’m not married, but that doesn’t matter.’

She turned to the girls.

‘Amelia.’

Amelia rose and came forward. A tall slender Afghan girl, who almost matched Bruce in height.

She retreated slowly and carefully, as Bruce edged cautiously towards her, always keeping a sufficient distance to be out of range of her foot. He moved from left to right and back again, manoeuvring Amelia towards a corner of the matting. Unaware of her precise position, her heel slipped off the edge and she stumbled. In an instant, Bruce had pounced, grabbed her, thrown her back onto the matting and jumped on her. With his body across hers, she was pinned down and unable to attack his crotch. His hands, in contrast, were free to roam wherever they wanted. One stroked her thigh, while the other pushed her shirt aside and mauled her breasts.
Amelia struggled to no avail; Bruce was too heavy for her to dislodge. She had to endure his groping. Ms Awolowo did not intervene, just watched intently to see how her pupil would cope. Eventually, as much out of frustration as anything else, Amelia grabbed his hair and yanked hard. when Bruce brought up his hands to try to pull her hands free, she leant forward and bit hard into his wrist.

The sudden pain distracted Bruce enough for Amelia to put all her weight into pushing him off sufficiently for her to squirm out and, with her body finally free, she lashed her foot out at Bruce’s crotch. Bruce flew into the air and rolled away, his hands grasping at his crotch, cursing and moaning in equal measure, his body shaking.

Amelia, flushed and dishevelled, returned to her place to receive her teacher’s praise.

‘Well done, Amelia. That was the most difficult of the sessions and you acquitted yourself admirably. You kept distance between you and, when he did manage to get hold of you, you stayed calm and waited until you had your chance. You took it and acted decisively. We can all see and,’ she added as a loud moan came from the floor, ‘hear how effective you were.’

Ms Awolowo turned to her girls.

‘Congratulations, girls. You all performed differently, but effectively. Remember to learn not just from your own experience, but from what you saw of each other. Different circumstances demand different responses. Be flexible, don’t depend on just one technique. Now, I can see that you are all flushed from your experience. You’ve been in contact with a lot of testosterone this morning and you’ve learnt the power that you have over males who try to dominate you. It wouldn’t be surprising if you are aroused by your experiences. Feel free to masturbate; it’s only natural. You may go now.’

As the girls trooped triumphantly out to the changing room, she turned her attention to the boys who were sitting looking pale and chastened, but relieved too that the pain was passing.

‘Thank you, boys. I shall tell the Principal that you have served your punishment. Get your clothes and go home.’

She turned finally to Bruce who was still squirming on the floor.

‘You had better stay here until you are feeling better. Then you can help me clear away the matting.’

She paced around until she heard the others leave. As the final sounds of their voices drifted away, she spoke.

‘The main purpose of this morning was to give my girls confidence and that has been a success. But another purpose was your punishment and you have not yet been punished.’

She ignored his heartfelt protest and carried on.

‘Amelia thought she hit you and that has given her the confidence she needs. But she didn’t, did she, Bruce. At most you got a blow on the top of your thigh. It is no use protesting,’ she overrode his attempt to object. ‘You were too theatrical. No one reacts like that if he has just had a hard blow to the balls. You’ve been watching too much wrestling, young man. So what are we going to do?’

Bruce opened his mouth but decided against saying whatever he had planned.

‘I’ll give you a choice: go back for the Principal’s punishment, whatever that may be, or take your chance with me.’

Bruce stared in amazement.

‘You mean … that I can …,’ he stammered.

‘Yes, you try to attack me and take the consequences.’

Bruce sat thoughtful for a moment.

‘But what happens if I … well, what happens if I do overpower you? I’ll be in real trouble, won’t I, what with attacking a teacher and all?’

‘No, Bruce. There are only the two of us here. If I lose, I will have to live with the consequences, just as you will if you lose.’

Bruce could not believe his ears.

‘You mean you’re giving me the chance to attack a teacher, assault her, sexually, even rape her, with no come back?

‘That’s right, Bruce. That’s the deal. Are you man enough to accept it?’

Bruce held out his hand.

‘Shake,’ he said.

An interesting display of why lynchmob-justice never replaces functional law. Same on teachers not being qualified judges. I was amused about the focus on testicles. In a generous mood I could note: "May the streetfighters and criminals of your city give you some improvement hints", but such could be misunderstood. The repetition was not good for the story-flow though, and of course opinions may vary and of course it is your choice. Still I felt heavily reminded of the one woman who called me the crappiest reviewer ever on the day my second reviewing award was achieved. Thanks for sharing.

Flow can be a little staggered at times, but attention is paid to each character, which I can appreciate. So...yeah, I liked it!

I honestly hope to see more of it!

Back
Top Bottom