Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.... Usually (Ryanmo97 x Mystic Angel)

Ryan smiled, "I think you'd look even more sexy with red hair... We'll have to go to town to get you some red hair dye in the morning..." Ryan continued to play with Maddie's pussy and kiss the nape of her neck.

" okay sounds like a good plan." Madison said as she moaned, closed her eyes. She felt so relaxed I the bath with her husband doing the things he was doing, she didn't want him to stop. So what if her skin got all shriveled up like a prune she was so in love with her husband that nothing could bring her down off cloud nine, this was the life she had always dreamed of living now her dream has come true.

The next day, Ryan and Maddie went to town and got her some copper red and Ryan got some fish for dinner with her parents. She went up and dyed it when they got home and he was right. She looked absolutely more gorgeous than before. Soon it was Friday, Ryan was in the kitchen making dinner. He was making a Lemon baked Cod recipe he found online, some oven roasted potatoes and a salad. Ryan was wearing a blue button up shirt, a nice pair of slacks and black shoes. He wanted to make a good impression on Maddie's parents.

Madison was wearing a pair of leggings with a sweater dress, her signature ballerina flats. She chewed on her lower lip, wondered if she should go pick her parents up at the airport or if the plane with just land somewhere in the mountains. '' Should I go pick them up? I do know how to drive.'' The now read head said with a playful smirk as she teased her husband, if they rented a car that was fine to she had given them the address so they could put it into a gps then go from there, it wasn't like her parents didn't have money they had plenty of that obviously with the way she dressed fashionably.

Ryan smile when he saw Maddie walk into the kitchen. He loved her casual style of dress. "You can pick them up from the airport if you want..." said Ryan as he put the fish in the oven. He looked at his sexy, young, redheaded wife and smiled. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her, "Have I told you lately that I love you?"

Madison smiled as she looked at her husband, felt his arms wrap around her small waist. She figured her parents would rent a car, she was right. Just as he said that she heard a car pull into his drive way then shut off, it didn't take long before her parents were knocking on the door. She opened it with a smile as she greeted them. " Hi Daddy! Hi mom!" The redhead said as she hugged them both, waited for their reaction on her hair. " How was your flight?"

Back
Top Bottom