Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.... Usually (Ryanmo97 x Mystic Angel)

Madison moaned as she thrusted her hips against his her body enjoying the pleasure of his against it, she closed her eyes as she wrapped her legs around his waiste forcing him to go in deeper then he already was. She felt nothing but pleasure, she enjoyed it so much more then she had ever imagined she would waiting for it. Getting married the night before, waking up next to a man like Ryan was a dream come true.

Ryan started to increase she speed of his thrusts into her. He kissed her on the nape of her neck and ran his fingers through her hair. He continued to squeeze her breasts. Ryan was never really a believer in love at first sight but him and Madison just seamed to click... Maybe that's why they deiced to get married the night before. Who knew but he was glad they did.

Madison moaned as she thrusted her hips against his her climax building up, she couldn't wait for him to explode inside of her again. " Mmm Ryan harder! "She moaned as she dug her nails into the bed her body starting to sweat as her heart pounded against her chest, she could feel her climax growing quickly because the pleasure was just so amazing.

Ryan could feel the cum building in his dick. When she said for him to go harder, he was happy to oblige. "Mmm... yeah," he said as he kissed her. "Oh yes... Here it comes...." Ryan then shot his load into her pussy. He held tightly onto her to make sure all of his cum went into her. When he finished he rolled of of her... "Oh Maddie... That was great.... You don't mind If I call you Maddie do you?" He gave her a kiss on the lips.

" No not at all, I agree that was amazing." She said smiling as she kissed him, rubbed his chest with her hands, smiled she had obviously released her own climax when he did. " We should invite my parents up here to visit. I can make the call, they can be on the first plane out." Madison smiled as she started to kiss his neck then his shoulders stopping at his chest, hoped he would be okay with her parents visiting.

Ryan smiled when Madison said he could call her Maddie. When she said that she wanted to invite her parents up he said. "OK... Sure... That's fine..." He was a bit nervous about meeting Maddie's parents. He didn't want them to think that he took advantage of their daughter's drunken state. He truly loved Maddie and he hoped they would see that.

"You don't have anything to worry about because well they met the same way we did, not long after that I was born. They'll love you, I know they'll accept you. " Madison as she kissed him then dialed her parents number, waited for an answer. She was very excited, knew her parents would be happy for her since they had met the exact way when they wrote her age.

Ryan smiled and laughed a little, "So is that why you came to Vegas? To celebrate your birthday and find a husband." he teased as he gave her a peck on the lips and he climbed out of bed and started to get dressed. Once she got off the phone he said, "So... When will they be here?"

" Friday! They'll be here Friday, there bringing us a surprise gift but also bringing the rest of my stuff. " Madison said as she to got dressed, smiled placing her hand on his chest she kissed him then left the room to do whatever she just felt like exploring the place. She wondered what her parents surprise was, shrugged it off as she sat down on the couch turning on the tv just wanting to relax despite the fact she was starving.

Ryan nodded, that was good. That would give him the chance to plan a special dinner for his in-laws. Ryan followed his wife to the living room. "So my love. I was thinking about making some dinner... What would you like or maybe you'd like to make dinner for us?"

" Me cook? Um yeah that's not such a good idea.." Madison wasn't lying about that she didn't know how to cook she had never learned but she was a very quick learner, if her new husband gave her some lessons she could be a pro in a few days maybe a week give or take. " Chicken Alfredo sounds really good. It's something my mom said she made for my dad their first night home."

"Sounds good..." said Ryan. "Come with me." Ryan took her hand and led her into the kitchen. "So... If are going to live here... We are going to share in the work equally... All of the cooking and cleaning around the house. There are a few things I won't expect you to help with... Now, Let's get started..." Ryan started to make Dinner and teach Maddie what she needed to know about making Chicken Alfredo.

Madison smiled as she helped him cook, she had to admit she was having a lot of fun doing so. She did what she was asked, found herself turned on by the steam coming from what they were cooking which was very rare. '' Do you have any wine? I do like a glass of wine or two with my meal.'' The blonde said as she smiled, chewed on her lower lip finding a man that could cook very attractive. Of course she was still hungry but now she was hungry for something more then food.

"Sure..." said Ryan as he walked over to the wine cooler... "I want to make a special dinner for your mom and dad when they come... What would they like." Ryan opened the bottle and poured them each a glass. "I must say you are doing very well, Maddie..." He gave her a kiss.

'' They like Fish.. My mom makes this Lemon baked Cod that's pretty good but she hasn't made it in awhile, my dad loves his beer. '' Madison said as she smiled, kissed him back then started sipping her wine. She ran her fingers through her hair, smiled as she continued to help him with the meal. Maddie was hoping that if she said her parents liked Fish he would come up with something really good.

Ryan nodded when she said that they liked fish. He had a few days to come up with a good fish dish, he had a couple. Soon dinner was ready. They deiced to eat at the bar in the kitchen because it was just the two of them. "Mmm... Very good... You are a wonderful helper.... I think you have the potential to be a very decent cook."

'' Thank you, I agree the food is very delicious!! '' Madison smiled as she finished her food, finished her glass of wine. '' Do you think I could take a bath? It's been awhile since I've taken one, the bathtub in our bathroom looked very inviting.'' She smiled as she carried her dishes to the sink, leaned against the counter really hoping he would join her since the bathtub was so big.

Ryan smiled when she asked if she could take a bath. "Sure... Go ahead... I'll clear up the dishes and join you upstairs." Ryan then started to load the dishes into the dishwasher.

Madison smiled as she gave her husband a kiss then headed upstairs, straight for their bedroom. She walked into the bathroom turned on the water after fixing the drain so the water wouldn't run out then started to get undressed putting her hair up in a messy bun, once the water was warm enough she climbed in letting the tub get extra full as she leaned back. This was all a dream come true for her, she never wanted to wake up because her fairy tale had finally come true she lived over the mountains could still contact her friends as well as family but she only had her parents since none of her grandparents were alive. Of course she also had her husband, the possible baby growing inside of her if she had gotten pregnant which she hoped she had.

Ryan finished cleaning up and headed upstairs and heard the water running in the bathroom. He smiled and took his clothes off. Then he went into the bathroom and saw his wife relaxing. "May I join you?" he asked. Not waiting for a response he climbed in and started the water jets. Then he positioned himself so Maddie was sitting with her back to his chest... Then he kissed her on the nape of her neck.

" Mmm that feels good." Madison moaned a little as he kissed the nape of her neck as she leaned into him a little she turned off the water with a smile closing her eyes so she could focus on relaxing, she could feel the jets start to pulse against her skin. She had a nice bath back in Vegas but this tub was so much better, she obviously enjoyed the presence of her husband.

Ryan reached down and lightly squeezed her breasts as he continued to kiss her neck. Then one of his hands moved down to her pussy and he started to play with her lower lips.

Madison moaned with her eyes closed as she felt him squeeze her breast then start to play with the lower lips of her pussy while he kissed her neck. She let the pleasure take over, just moaned because it felt absolutely amazing. Of course she had a feeling it would get better as they relaxed in the bath just enjoying each other.

Ryan loved touching Maddie's body. His hand continued playing with her pussy. His other hand moved up to her blond hair. He sniffed it and smiled. Then his hand moved back down her body. Until it joined his other hand at her pussy. Then he asked, "Have you ever thought of dying your hair red?"

" I've thought about it yes. But never really came to a conclusion.. If you want me to I'd be more then happy to oblige. I'd do anything for you, I mean that whole heartedly." Madison smiled as she moaned, chewed on her lower lip tilting her head to the side just a little. She was so in love that she would do whatever he wanted her to do, if that meant dying her hair etc she would do it.

Back
Top Bottom