Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Mnn..fuck." He growled as he watched her hands make the journey from her breasts to her clitoris. He was happy to oblige her request...in fact Justin would do anything for Jana at this point. Hell she had saved him and now she was letting him fuck her. It was the least he could do for her. The intensity of his trusts increased, the slapping of their bodies getting louder and louder. That was not the only sound that was increasing with volume either. The harder he fucked her the more it felt good to him. Justin wasn't able to hold back his moans any longer but he really didn't care.

He moved the arm he had been holding himself up with so that it was right above her head, his hot body pressing against hers but he still attempted to keep most of his weight off her. He just wanted to feel her breasts graze against him as he plowed into her. Just a little...

She responded in kind by locking her legs around his waist when he leaned down, and slid her arms back around his neck to press him close. Her desperate pants mingled into a horny kiss that had a slight tinge of pain to it. But she didn't care, he got a chest full of breasts mashed against him and a tongue back in his mouth. All Jana could do was ride the pleasure, quite literally as her hips squirmed with a faint shiver. Oh, this would be worth the pain.

Even if it wasn't, it was fun enough to make her deal with it.

Damn, this girl really liked his cock. She was practically trapping him with her legs. It was a little harder for him to thrust, but it was still sexy. Too sexy, because Justin was about to blow his load and she hadn't gotten off yet. "Shit Jana...don't make me beg you to cum..." Justin groaned into their hot, sloppy kiss. He was going to hold out as long as it took though..he wanted her to feel good.

"You don't have too," she purred, heels digging into his butt to urge him on with a faint little mewl. "You going to make a mess in my pussy?" she said, her pussy clenching around his dick as hard as her legs were. "Mm, you going to cum inside me?" she said, fingers sinking into his hair to kiss him again. She didn't care who came first, because she wasn't going to finish with him until she came anyway...

"Fuck!" Justin whined as he felt her tighten around him. He was really about to lose it. Her sensual voice wasn't helping at all, especially when she painted such a wonderful picture of her pussy stained and covered in his cum. Shit, he could hold it...though he had to break the kiss and dig his face into her neck as he groaned. "I'm going to fill you up with my cum, Jana...but not until I feel you covering me in yours first!"

Jana shivered hungrily, fingers raking through his hair as her legs shifted upward with a faint, hungry gasp. She bit her lip eagerly, feeling her eyes flutter as her skin started to flush. She let out a hungry, powerful squeal of pleasure when she finally came. Her eyes rolled back in satisfaction as her body started to rock mindlessly against his dick, coaxing it and trapping it inside her glistening depths.

That squeal was all he needed to hear to finally let himself go. He growled, shutting his eyes tightly as he released his load inside of her. Feeling her massage his dick with her climaxing pussy felt amazing while he had his orgasm. "Oh fuck..." Justin was having a hard time keeping himself after that. He panted as both of their bodies calmed down, and for a moment he just looked into her eyes, a bright smile appearing on his face. "Is it..weird that I still wanna take you on a date even though I got what I wanted?"

She shivered heavily, letting out a breathless gasp when she felt him cum. Her toes curled faintly before relaxing, and her body went slack as she exhaled faintly, her lust lidded eyes temporarily focused a moment, giving him a lazy grin. "Mm...not really. Lay back, handsome...we're not finished just yet." A date? Really? Well now, she was kind of flattered...

They weren't done? Just wasn't sure if he had the energy for another round. Though he did as she asked, moving from on top of her and helping her sit up as he did. "You really are something, Jana." He shivered as their bodies separated and then he laid back on the couch like she asked. He wasn't hard anymore, not after orgasming twice. So he couldn't help but wonder what exactly she planned to do.

"That's what they tell me," Jana smiled, ignoring the little twinges of pain as she settled between his legs, her tongue slipping over his glistening cock to suck it gently...before she took a faint breath and slid the rest of it in her mouth, her nose mashed against his pubic hair as she relaxed her throat. Wouldn't be very good of her to leave it dirty, would it? Where was the fun in that? She slowly slid her mouth back and forth, her tongue attentive to every little line of his cock as his cum oozed out lazily between her legs, and onto his floor.

Not a bad way to recover, if you asked her.

Justin groaned as his head leaned back against the couch. Feeling her mouth on his tired cock felt amazing. So amazing that he was already getting hard again. "Damn...you really like my cock Jana. Shit!" He felt her push his cock all the way inside her mouth, and his hand went to the back of her hair, just to run his fingers through those soft locks of hers.

Meanwhile, Mei had managed to not only arrest Komoku, but briefly had him treated and thrown into the interrogation room. After speaking with Adam to have him dig up some dirt on this particular troublemaker, Mei waited in the classroom with him until he found what he needed. She was going to make sure that this time she didn't fuck it up. She could deal with thugs just as well as students like Nicholas. They just needed harsher treatment.

Jana purred in satisfaction, slipping her head back to give the tip another lick. "Mm, all clean," she smirked easily. "Now help me up, you clod. It hurts to stay like this." Next? A shower, and lots of sleep...lots and lots of sleep.
--

Komoku was a little worse for the wear, but seemed perfectly fine for the most part. His chest had to get bandaged...but that was about it. Seeing the Ice Queen stalk into the room did little to change the bored expression on his face, hands behind his head with a long, drawn out sigh. "How long am I being kept here, anyway? This place is as dull as you are."

Justin chuckled a bit and then snaked his arms around her, kissing her neck. "As you command, my Princess." He teased as he lifted her up gently and held her in his arms. "I'm sure you want to get cleaned up. Lucky for you, I have a bathroom."

Mei just gave him a dirty look as pulled up a chair in the corner and sat across from him, crossing her legs."Oh, don't worry about how long you'll be in here, Mr. Rokujou. The place you're going after this will be far more dull. So let's not rush here. You can start by telling me why you attacked my partner."

"She attacked me first, actually," Komoku said casually. "Well, that's a bit of a lie," he said, waving it off. "She interrupted a fight, one that was perfectly within your little rulebook to have. Maybe." he said. "That's your partner, huh? She's a fiery one, screams quite nicely when you hit her. Got a lot of spirit, she was a good fight." he said, rubbing his chin. "Not many like her, you know? You just keep breaking bones and they just get right back up. I bet you're the same way," Komoku said, a slow grin spreading across his face.

Mei answered his grin with a look of disgust. This one was going to wear on her nerves, she knew it. Though she did not let him break her composure. "Regardless of whether or not she interrupted your fight, you should very well know that a DC's word is law. If she wanted you to stop it, you should have stopped, not attack her." She paused and then adjusted her legs a bit underneath the long over the knee skirt she wore. "But I know you knew that. So again, why did you attack my partner? What makes you think you're above our rules? Don't try to side track me with any more of your sick little fantasies, either."

"Because she looked like a good fight, like you do," Komoku grinned, leaning forward a little to admire her. "You're pretty attractive, too...I should have joined the DC myself, I had no idea there was so many women who looked like they wanted to kick my ass, it gets my dick hard, you know? I like seeing a challenge, and taking it. That answer your question, Miss Ice Queen?"

When he leaned forward, Mei leaned back slightly. Lately these damn boys thought they were so cool, trying to hit on her. Though luckily for Mei, she was still angry enough to not let his words get to her. At least, not the way Justin had gotten her hours before. She stood straight up and then glared down at him. "As if someone like you would ever be Disciplinary Committee material. Who were you attacking before Jana interfered? Was it Justin Campbell?" She demanded, her voice dripping with venom as she slammed her hand on the table. "Give me a straight answer, yes or no. I don't have time for your little games."

"Ooh, the ice is melting," Komoku grinned in amusement. "You've got some pretty eyes when you're angry, yes...that's the little shit's name. Cockroach, your partner called him? No idea why she'd risk herself for that pile of shit. He's about as loyal as a half starved dog. Always skittering around telling people this or that, guy doesn't know the first thing about honor, or a good fight. But I suppose even dogs have their uses, eh? Don't know where they went, since I woke up in one of your little vans."

Ugh! Her cheeks were tingling and starting to get red but she could easily pass it off as her just being upset. Though...he was cooperating so maybe that was a bad excuse. Oh well. She could always deny any ridiculous accusations that could be interpretation from a light blush. Though this guy did confirm what she had suspected...kind of. Jana was somewhere with Campbell, one of Mei's targets. She had to be incline to agree...that boy was nothing but garbage.

"So why were you attacking Campbell? Don't give me a half assed reason, either. Yes he's on the lower spectrum of a decent human being, but I doubt Jana would have interfered if you didn't plan on seriously harming him."

"That's your answer then, isn't it?" Komoku said casually. "Let me ask you something, Miss Ice Queen. Say you know someone, not the most reliable person...but you know their loyalty is about as useless as their reason for breathing. Say they said something they shouldn't have to certain people. Maybe since you're DC, you'd do something like 'arrest' them, but that doesn't do anything. Some people need to be beaten into their place, to learn where they belong." Komoku grinned. "Campbell? He's one of those people. Thinks he can play outside the rules and never get bit by them...so you want to know what he was going to tell me? He was going to tell me and some of the boys I go with, that the stuck up nerd Nicholas was going to have a protest...we figured we'd stop by and see what kind of trouble we could cause." he said, clicking his tongue. "I already knew that, because I knew you folks grabbed him...and he squeals under pressure like nothing else."

Mei just stared at him for a moment, looking into his eyes for even the slightest clue he was lying. Though it was hard to tell. "So, you just assumed he ratted you out because he's not the type to keep a secret when his own freedom is being threatened. Though why exactly would you care if Campbell squealed on Nicholas Trevlyn?" He was speaking in riddles, at least to Mei. The useless information was preventing her from getting a clear answer.

"Given the fact that a DC just magically popped up when I threatened him, I'd say I was right." Komoku grinned. "Even if I wasn't, I got a good fight out of it. Can't complain about that...more to the point...you tellin' me you'd be okay with knowing one of your DC goons is a rat, even if you don't know the person? Same thing," he shrugged. "Nick probably didn't think much of it, or didn't ask who all the little shit was telling. He just does what he's told for his payments."

Something still didn't feel right about this. Just the words that Jana had last told her..there was something Komoku wasn't telling her. "If I found out that one of my own was leaking secrets, I would simply kick him out of my group after delivering the proper punishment. Though that's besides the point. If I capture Campbell, and have him squeal some more for me in exchange for protection from you and your thugs, am I gonna learn some more stuff about you that I don't know already? Answer carefully, Mr. Rokujou. If I catch you in a lie and can prove it, I can worsen your sentence that you already have now."

"I don't really give a shit, lady," Komoku said with a casual shrug. "The streets will take care of that dog one way or another. He squeals over everything. He's always about saving his own ass over anything else. World don't spin as nice out there as it does in here. You don't just waggle your finger and expect people not to do it again," he said. "But catch him, be my guest," he shrugged. "Chances are, he's already a bloody pile of meat somewhere anyway."

The room was filled with silence for a moment. Mei wasn't going to get anything else out of this guy. Even if he had some secret pact with Nicholas...she wasn't going to find out with him. Well, she'd ask him a few more questions before sending him away so he could face his punishment. "Fair enough. Just one last question." She opened her folder and then spread out six pictures. They were the students who had attacked her and Jana earlier today. "Know any of these faces?"

Back
Top Bottom