Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Dammit...hang...hang on..." she breathed, her hand still on his dick as she rummaged for her phone and pulled it out of her pocket. To her credit, her hand never stopped as she shifted to sit beside him. Mostly trying to calm herself down before she answered it as they settled back on the couch together. Shit, it was Mei. Dammit. She better answer it, otherwise she'd probably keep calling...or fear the worst.

"...Hey Partner," Jana said, shouldering her phone. "I was uh...just about to call you..." she said, her palm smoothly running over his fat tip before she sunk her hand down again, keeping her pace smooth and steady. "Some things happened..."

"What things?" Mei demanded as she walked to their dorm room. "Why didn't you answer the first time I called? Are you still tailing Campbell? Did he do something that we can arrest him for?"

Well...this was strange but it still felt good. Fuck it, at least it was distracting..and it was kinda hot. This girl was one in a million, willing to talk to someone on the phone while she was in the middle of performing a sexual act. Justin didn't want to blow her cover so for now he just took of his shirt, revealing a toned and slightly muscular upper body..though nothing incredibly impressive. Once that was done, he pulled Jana closer to him, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as she continued to stroke him. Granted it was hard for him to not make noise, but once again...good distraction.

Jana was a little surprised, but pleasantly so as she grinned at him, giving his erection a firm squeeze. "No, he didn't do anything to arrest him for...but I got into a bit of a fight with a freak named Komoku Rokujo. I had to get going before more trouble came...I'm sure DC has already gotten the reports. I need to lay low for a little while, Mei...something smells." Other than her damp panties at the moment, which she was speeding up by kicking her shoes off. "I don't think that perfect guy is everything he's saying he is...something fishy is going on."

...She felt like she'd be expelled from the DC for doing this, but she was never a model student in the first place.

"You were attacked?!" Mei did not expect to call Nicholas so soon, but he should have been out of class soon. She would get down to the bottom of this, and considering he had confirmed himself to be involved, she would make him explain himself. "Where are you? I will pick you up and take care of this trouble myself. Are you injured? Where are you staying?!" If Jana could see Mei's face, she'd probably laugh. The woman was really worried about her partner.

"Nngh!" Justin grunted softly. Fuck..he was going to cum...he couldn't help himself.

"What was that noise?!"

"No, what you need to do is go to the intersection of Tiger and Peacock, there's a parking lot there. Follow the reports," she sighed. "Hopefully, he's still there and unconscious...I had to hurry up and leave. I'm a little roughed up, but I'm fine. Cockroach helped me out," she said, able to hide the purr in her voice, just a little...as she squeezed his tip. So impatient, wasn't he?

"Nothing," Jana assured. "Just a few spare troubles I'm dealing with...it's sweet of you to worry, Mei," she said sincerely. "I'll call you as soon as I can, alright? Look up Komoku Rokujo, hopefully...that'll help you. I'm kinda stuck at the moment." Situation or not, it was sort of the truth. Now they knew that the DC knew, and Jana was at the middle of it. Her getting involved more when she was a half functioning mess would only make it worse.

Oh, she would take care of this Komoku Rokujo. Though something was weird. Cockroach...Campbell helped her out? Mei was silent for a moment before she simply said, "What is your location?"

Justin started to pant softly before he bit his lower lip and felt himself climax. Really hard...harder than he had in a long time and maybe ever. His two shots went high into the layer, and landed on his lap while the rest oozed from the tip, leaking onto Jana's hand. He let out a quiet sigh and just leaned his head back as the tremors that were caused from his orgasm eventually stopped. He was going to have to return the favor once Jana got off the phone.

"Somewhere safe," Jana assured, eyes widening with amusement as she watched the horny little Cockroach's cum fly everywhere, gathering it up with her hand. Damn...that was a throbbing erection he had. "Trust me, Mei...okay? I can help you out better from here, you're the better DC, you can do this with some help from the shadows. Get Komoku, and I'll see what else I can find while I have Cockroach under my thumb...he's been volunteered to help us, isn't that nice of him?" She figured Mei'd get a kick out of that part.

Mei scoffed when she heard those last words. "Mr. time? Volunteering to help us? Must be getting something good out of it. Fine, Jana. Though when you come back, you're giving me a full report on what happened." Mei hung up on Jana...she was hiding something. Though Mei wasn't sure what. Bad move for Jana since Mei was paranoid and didn't trust anyone. Though, for some reason, Mei wanted to believe her partner. She'd figure that out later. Right now she had a criminal to apprehend.

Justin opened his eyes and then casually used the shirt he had taken off to clean up his mess. Kind of gross, but he had plenty of other shirts.

"Bit of a waste, don't you think?" Jana smirked, tongue brushing over her fingers from his collected mess. Woo...salty, boy needed to work on his diet a little. "Feel better, Cockroach?" Thankfully, he wasn't too bad looking without a shirt...

Mei had that part on lockdown, she could handle Justin to get the info they needed. Not that this had anything to do with that...

"I don't feel better. I feel worse." Justin knelt over and pressed his lips against hers softly, then drew back and looked into her eyes. "I got off, but I'm not gonna feel good until you get off too." He placed his hand on her thigh and then began to rub it gently, giving her a sheepish smile. Though suddenly he realized that she had called him cockroach again...he wasn't really too fond of that. "Maybe if I show you a good time you can call me something a little more endearing than Cockroach.."

"Mm, I kind of like it," She smirked in amusement, leg parting them for him as she went to unclasp her bra. Gravity did the rest as she discarded it casually across the nearby chair, her tattered shirt and jacket afterwards. "I think it's cute..." Well, he was nothing if not enthusiastic. She could appreciate that!

Like a magnet, Justin's eyes immediately went to Jana's chest. Oh fuck, he was getting hard again. He took Jana by her bare shoulders and pushed her back on his couch gently as he knelt over her. "You can call me whatever you want, Princess. As long as I get to see you like this again." Princess...that sounded like a backhanded compliment towards someone like her...whatever. Whether she liked it or not, he liked the way it sounded.

His hand found it's way up her skirt, enjoying the heat that was coming from between her legs. He could smell her arousal already, and he hadn't even touched her yet. "Did jacking me off while you talked to Mei excite you?" He asked her with a devious grin as his index and middle finger started to caress her just outside of the thin fabric of her panties..rubbing up and down her slit. He could feel her wetness already.

Princess, huh? Fair was fair. She let him lean her back, legs parting easily with a sultry smirk. "Mm...lots of things get me hot, Cockroach...you might enter into something you're not ready for..Nn..." It was faint, but a pleased little whimper escaped her throat when his fingers touched her damp panties, making her squirm a fraction. Shit...

As faint as it was, Justin noticed her reaction. "Is that so...?" He whispered, as his head leaned over her body, directly above those plump breasts of hers. He licked his lips as his fingers put a little more pressure against her. He was going to try to tease her a little bit before touching her more intimately...girls liked that stuff. At least that's what he thought. "I'm willing to take that risk." As soon as he finished his sentence his mouth wrapped around one of those hard nipples of hers. Mnn, he really did like these. He rolled his tongue around it gently between his soft sucks. All the while he looked up at Jana to inspect her reaction.

"Mm...shit..." Jana grinned hungrily, back arching a little to his eager mouth. Now he was getting somewhere nice, making her gasp faintly in pleasure. "Ooh...Cockroach..." she cooed. "That feels good..." Look at that, the shithead did know how to please a girl! Go figure, first he was hiding a decent body, a personality...and now they were fondling each other in his little hide-away. World works in crazy ways, if you asked her.

Justin really had to ignore her little pet name to continue on with her. Honestly...

His fingers slipped into her panties as he continued to please those sexy mounds of her, alternating from one breast to the other. He didn't immediately slip his fingers inside her. Instead, he continued moving them back and fourth along her entrance, and eventually they stopped and hovered above her clitoris as he gently rubbed and stimulated it. It was clear he had done this before, since he was actually quite mindful of the pressure and speed of his fingers. Though to be honest, the only thing that let him know if he was really doing it right...was when she made a noise, or the subtle movements her body made. That was what taught him what she liked or didn't like.

"Mm...this is way, way more than I gave you..." she shivered, head tilted back with a faint squeak as her hips rolled against his hand impatiently. "Nn...way more...shit, come on..." she urged faintly. "Let me return the favor too..." Not like they had much else to do, other than wait until everything stopped hurting for her. She wasn't worth a damn doing field work if the field was being the shit out of her. He was attentive to everywhere, and she loved it.

He nibbled on her breast lightly before releasing it from her mouth and grinning down at her. "Huh? I'm still in the middle of returning my favor to you. You aren't making any sense, Jana." He could feel her grinding against his fingers and it just excited him more, encouraging him to continue teasing her. He adjusted himself so that he could reach her neck with his lips, then he nibbled on her ear. Releasing her earlobe, he let his breath wash over her skin as he spoke. "If you say my name...I'll give you more."

Unfortunately for his little tease, she had no shame when it came to feeling good. She shivered faintly, biting her lip in pleasure. "Mm, Justin..." she said, her voice low, hungry...and ultimately just a little bit needy as she leaned her head to the side. "Why don't you slip my panties off..?"

Justin laughed a bit at her eagerness, though hearing her finally moan his name made him feel good. He backed away from her, moving both of his hands to her hips. His fingers then curled around the waist band of her panties and then he slipped them off gently. "Jana, you're so wet." His voice was low and throaty. Mnn..all this teasing was becoming a double edged sword for him. He once again hovered over the top of her, making sure he didn't put any weight on her delicate from. Though his cock was poking at that hot, wet pussy he really wanted to feel right now. Though first, he'd taste her lips once more.

Their lips locked once more, his tongue pushing into her mouth forcefully while his hand once again began to play with her breast. Man, he'd never get enough of that.

She opened her mouth easily, her toned legs -ow, that kind of hurt when she did that- shifted over his hips. All this tender love and care was crap, but there wasn't much she could do about that since she was so roughed up. And...you know, it was nice. The jerk was a romantic, who knew? Or was he just desperate to make this actually feel good for the both of them? Either way, she pushed him closer with a hungry growl, her tongue feeling like it wanted to wrap around his and yank it into her mouth.

Guess he'd get the picture on what she wanted.

Heh...she really wanted it. As he continued to entertain her tongue, Justin took his hand away from her chest and then reached down to adjust himself, finding her entry point. He also took the opportunity to tease both of them a little bit more as he rubbed the thick head of his cock up and down her entrance. Then, his hips moved forward and oh fuck..damn she felt so tight. He had to be slow...for right now. If he started out too fast he'd cum too soon. Though it did help that he already had came not too long ago.

"Shit..." He moaned as his cock sunk deeper and deeper into her wet canal. She would feel quite satisfied when Justin finally bottomed out inside of her.

"Mm..." Jana moaned, toes curling in satisfaction. "Just wait 'till I'm one hundred percent..." she purred hungrily, nails dragging across his chest with a hungry smirk. "Then I get to be on top..." That felt incredible, and if it wasn't for the fact that moving hurt, she'd already be slamming herself on him like a wild animal. "Now come on, Justin...impress me."

He looked down at her as if she had said the magic word. His hips pulled back slowly, his grin completely gone from his face as he looked into her eyes. Then he shoved himself forward, their skin meeting with an audible slap from the impact. He didn't want to hurt her but it was hard for him to control himself when she was asking for it. He pulled out again, although quicker this time and grunted a bit, savoring the feeling of her tight pussy hugging his cock all the way up until the point of him just having the tip inside of her. Then he gave her another quick thrust. His movements repeated, and at first he was giving her slow, deliberate strokes. Though he began to speed up, keeping the intensity the same.

It hurt, but that wasn't because of him. The pain was easy enough to ignore, the gasps were mingled with her tender injuries and the hot pleasure that plunged inside her. "Mm...harder!" she growled hungrily, back arching as her heavy d's bounced with his first harsh slap of skin on skin. Her breathing was hitching every so often, her hands trailing down her breasts and toned stomach with a heavy groan as her fingers went down to rub and tease her throbbing clit.

Back
Top Bottom