Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Hmm, two tricky question." Justin began as he stared at her chest, getting a better idea of how large those breasts really were. It wasn't long before he found himself getting distracted from the subject at hand. "I want two things...or rather..three." It was obvious that he was staring at two of those things. "However, only one of them will be reasonable. The other two...I'll give you more information than a name." He grinned. As much as he hated talking, this girl was turning him on and he wanted to touch her.

"The first thing..the reasonable thing, is immunity. If I'm feeding the DC information, they can't arrest me for knowing certain things or being in certain situations. Then the other two..." His eyes pulled themselves from Jana's chest. "I...Well I would love to..." He leaned over to Jana an whispered in her ear so Mei and the driver couldn't hear. "Touch them."

Mei was staying silent, though she didn't really care what Jana promised him. She would never agree to that immunity request. If he broke the rules, he'd be punished. Simple.

Jana's expression didn't change, but she sat up properly at that as her leg unfolded gracefully, turning just a fraction to look at him. Her hand shifted, sliding across his leg...and right between his groin. Her grip was firm, hard...but not deadly so. The heat, however...was starting to pick up. She had his package, quite firmly in her hands...and her hand was starting to get very warm. Jana purred gently, leaning a fraction against him to whisper into his ear.

"I like my nuts roasted...do you?" she said, the pads of her fingertips pricking him with spikes of heat. "Be a good boy, and tell me the name. You'll get your cage, Cockroach...but only if I get a name."

Justin couldn't help but sigh as she felt this girl run her fingers up his leg. At first, he thought she was being frisky. Though the way she grabbed him..she didn't seem to know what she was doing. Or maybe...

Justin's grin was wiped away almost instantly when her hand started warming up. This bitch was using her magic! He now was looking straight at her, his eyes slowly getting wider as he moved his hand to her wrist. No. That wouldn't work. If he made any move, his junk would be....

"Nicholas Trevlyn." His voice was hushed, though she would be able to hear it perfectly. He wasn't going to risk her burning off his...ugh. Not for a name. Nothing was worth keeping a secret at that price.

"Good boy," Jana smiled, her expression changing instantly as her hand released, and she rewarded him with a peck on the cheek. "Try not to be such a pig next time, hm? It ruins your good looks," she smirked. "A favor for a favor, as promised." she said, glancing back to Mei.

"Hey Mei, tell Central to look up a student named Nicholas Trevlyn. And tell them to set up a room." See? Her way could work just as well, and they didn't even need to wait to get there!

Oh thank god. When he felt her hand release he couldn't help but sigh in relief. The kiss on his cheek did not make him feel better...in fact he nearly flinched. Justin looked away from Jana as he moved as close to the door as possible. Suddenly, he did not want to stare at her anymore. Crap. He was still going to Central. Well, they had gotten enough information out of him for one day. Now that he was no longer hard for Jana, he could think more clearly.

Mei missed what had happened thanks to their whispers. Had Jana promised him something? Well, she supposed it didn't matter how she got the information. Though that didn't make Mei any less curious. She pulled out her cellphone and call the necessary people. She repeated the name Justin had given them and then ended the call. The information on that student would be ready by the time they got there.

Well, Jana was true to her word, at least. By the time the van arrived, Justin was taken to be housed in Central until they needed him again. And Jana had to admit, it was kind of cute seeing him so wary around her now. That's what he got. Watching some other students yank their would be criminals out of the van filled her with a certain sense of pride, one that she had to share with Mei as they got out of the van.

"All in a hard day's work, eh, partner?" Jana grinned, arm around her shoulder again. "We cleaned up, and we got a name. I'd say we're already making progress!"

"Ugh!' Mei cried out as Jana once again wrapped her arm around her shoulder. It was one thing to do it at another academy but here? No. "Let me go, Jana. We may be making a little bit of progress, but we still have a long way to go." The woman growled, though once again she was frozen and unable to move a single muscle. She could also feel herself blushing..didn't this woman know anything about personal space?

Mei also wanted to talk to whoever took on the task of looking up that student. If they had information on him, she wanted to know it. "Besides...what makes you think Justin was telling the truth? He could be framing another student."

"Because I was threatening to burn his junk off," Jana replied cheerfully. "Nothing terrifies a boy more than a roasted pair of nuts and a sizzling wiener, Mei." she said, patting her back. "Now then, let's go see what our nerds have found out about this Nicholas Trevlyn, shall we?" She needed to learn more subtle ways of dealing with people, like threatening them with genital harm! It worked every single time, especially if you put a little bit of breast into it.

"You...what?" Of all the ways to threaten a student...mutilating genitals was just going too far. Then the way she talked about it...ugh! How vulgar could she really be...Mei did not feel this way often but even she felt bad for that Justin. Even she would not go that far, but then again...Mei could never talk about something like that...much less do it.

Once Jana let her go, she stood there for a moment and then started walking to the classroom they would find their guys. For the first time Mei had nothing snappy to say. She didn't lecture her, she just...she was still shocked from what Jana had told her.

The 'nerds', as Jana had so eloquently called them...were basically the technological arm of the DC. They were the people who kept up to date records of just about everyone by cross referencing data from the schools, and keeping everything well oiled and scheduled. It was a dull, boring and thankless job if you were someone like Jana, but it was one of the few places in the DC that didn't require combat experience. The tech room was a wet dream for anyone who liked computers and computer infastructure, fat stacks of servers rumbled gently against the wall, connected to a line of computers that all settled on a large screen.

Introverts one and all, Jana was a breath of fresh air that they didn't need. Especially a girl who seemed so shameless.

"There's my favorite nerds!" Jana said as she walked inside with her ever silent partner, grinning widely.

"The only ones you know," Adam replied with a faint sigh as he leaned back in his chair. Adam was not the kind of guy you expected to see in a tech role, for starters...he was a scary guy. Brown skinned, with dark hair and sharp eyes hidden behind glasses. Jana would say that he had a glare second only to Mei, and rumor had it...he wasn't too bad in a fight, either. Not that she had ever seen him do it. But she had seen him work out during her first day, and it was...impressive. "Mei, it's good to see you again...I see your partner is getting you into all kinds of trouble, already?"

Nothing terrifies a boy more than a roasted pair of nuts and a sizzling wiener, Mei.

Why. Why did those words echo in her head? Why was such disgusting, perverse words floating around in her head like that? Did Mei even picture any human being with genitals until now? No, she hadn't. It was clear from her fight earlier that she did not like to touch her opponents in any way possible so she used her ice as a means to avoid that. What if..wait. Did she actually grab him down there?

The more Mei thought of it, the more her cheeks turned red. It was only until she heard Adam say her name where she snapped out of it and looked at him. "My partner...is trouble." Was all she said before turning away from his glance. Well...that was odd. Normally she never backed down from a person glaze...it made her appear weak. But right now all she could think about was...those words...sizzling....wiener.

Adam glanced at Mei curiously at that, almost like she had grown a second head. Jana was just grinning like a fool, and Adam decided that whatever it was...was clearly not his business. "...Alright then," he said, doing a series of keystrokes as Jana leaned against one of the nearby desks, making one of the more quiet members of Adam's group pleasantly uncomfortable. "I ran a few checks on your boy here, interesting suspect...if he is one." Adam said, bringing the picture up on the screen.

Jana tilted her head. He was really, really handsome. With pretty blue eyes a girl could stare into for miles, and hair that looked like it was begging to have fingers run through it. It was almost...creepy, how attractive he actually was.

"Nicholas Trevlyn," Adam said. "A senior at Blue North, exceptional grades...exceptional combat record," he mused, the screen changing to his academic scores, and his recorded instances of competition. Nothing but A's, from his youngest days to his current one. And he had a combat record of fifty five and nine, impressive all around. "Absolutely no records within the DC regarding bad behavior...whatsoever, in fact...we have a number of reports stating that many of the DC that have worked with him spoke of how cooperative he was."

Mei composed herself as they got down to business. She walked over to Adam and stood over him, looking at the screen. Well..she didn't really stand over him. Mei was...short. Nonetheless, she looked at his screen. Jana wasn't the only one who was taken aback by this students appearance but...Mei recognized him from somewhere. However, as she listened to Adam speak, she started to become increasingly suspicious that this was not who they were looking for. Then again...

"He seems very charismatic." Mei said out loud. "Though he's almost too perfect..."

Perfect. What Mei strived for...but somehow continued to come up short. This student was everything she wanted to be...Mei sighed and then looked at Jana. "He's at least worth questioning...we'll bring up Justin...see if we get a reaction out of him. Though, I think I will ask the questions this time.

"Because I did such a bad job last time, did I?" Jana said dryly, giving her a shrug. "Suit yourself." If Mei wanted to do that, she could certainly go for it.

"I'll dig around for Justin...or as he told everyone. 'Justin Time'" Adam mumbled. "Maybe I'll find something worthwhile, someone like him probably has some dirt."

"Justin Time..." Mei shook her head. "I'm sure you can find him, even with that awful fake name. You're apart of the Disciplinary Committee after all." That was a compliment, but it probably would go over his head. The fact that Mei was speaking at all was surprising to her. Why was she talking so much? Ugh...she's been hanging out with Jana too much. She turned her back to Adam and then walked towards the door. Lunch sounded good right now.

Jana watched her go, then Adam glanced at Jana. Her grin was completely innocent, but he wasn't buying it.

"...What'd you do?"

"What?" she scoffed. "Why am I the one in trouble?" Oh, is that how they treated practically the next expert detective? With paranoid suspicion? What kind of heartless world had she fallen into?

"Because Mei is biologically incapable of trouble," Adam groused. "What'd you do? She never talks that much." Not that it was a bad thing, if she could loosen up a little more...she might even be fun to be around. But generally speaking, she was about as exciting as wood. But that meant Mei was out of her element, Mei being out of her element could be potentially bad...or good. Jana was too much of a wildcard to say.

"She should talk more," Jana shrugged. "What's the big deal?"

"Ugh," Adam grumbled. "I'll see what I can find on Justin, just...don't do anything...you, related." Last thing they needed was someone as decorated and experienced as Mei going off the deep end. That's what Summer was for.

"Yes, Daddy," she muttered, turning to leave. She needed to yank her little loverboy out of his room anyway. Jerk.

Central was like any other highschool...gossip traveled fast. Mei, however, never listened to anything that didn't concern her. The affairs of anyone in this school were none of her business unless they were breaking the rules. Well, not everyone was like Mei. In fact, only a small percentage of students didn't listen to gossip.

When Mei entered the cafe around lunch hour, she was getting more attention than usual. People were still avoiding her, but they seemed to be watching her every move. People were noticing the subtle changes in her attitude already? Well whatever..so what if she made a few slip ups today with her composure? That didn't mean she was any different than she was yesterday.

She got her lunch and sat down at a table by herself, like normal.

Central was built more like a school and a police station, really. Oh, sure...they had class like anyone else. But most of it was reading and homework, teaching was here and there...since most of their tasks were about maintaining how Turuga functioned. So it wasn't too surprising that they had 'guest rooms'. They weren't criminals in the truest sense, so it wasn't as if they were stuck behind bars. Their windows, however were...and usually two guards were always at the door. Could be worse, but at least he got a proper room.

Jana walked up to the door and nodded to the guards, who glanced at each other a moment before opening the door for her and she stepped inside. "Go grab lunch, you two," Jana said, arms crossing as she regarded Justin. "I can watch him until you get back."

Well, they weren't about to argue...even though they should.

"...We'll be back soon, ma'am," The guard murmured politely, before they quickly headed towards the cafeteria, leaving the two of them alone.

Justin wasn't under arrest, but he was still being detained like a dog. He had other engagements later tonight, and he couldn't spend all day in this fancy cell. At least he had his phone on him, so he could still keep in contact with whoever he had to meet but couldn't. Though he was sure none of them would be to happy learning he had been detained, so he'd have to lie. Justin really hated lying..it was so much easier to tell half truths than full blown lies.

His door opened, and he looked up hoping that they would finally let him go. But no..it was that woman again. Before, he couldn't get enough of looking at her body. But it was as if Jana had trained him like a dog after nearly scorching his cock off.

"I hope you're here to let me go soon. I have places to be." Justin told her, though he was subconsciously pushing his legs together..protecting his jewels.

"Not really," Jana smirked. "Mei wants to have a little chat with you, before you go...so I thought I'd be the nice partner and take you to her all wrapped up in a pretty little bow," she said. "What's the matter, big boy? Afraid of a little girl?" Ooh, was he scared now? Afraid he might get burned? Good, maybe then he'd be more cooperative with Mei.

"No, I just find you highly unpleasant to deal with. Go ahead and take me to the Ice Queen. I'd rather deal with her anyway, because she's not a lunatic who goes around grabbing men by their balls and threatening to burn them off." It was apparent that Jana had bruised poor Justin's ego. He was pouting like a child. He stood up and then looked at the door, then to her. "Well...are we going or what?"

"That depends, do you need your diaper changed before we go, you big baby?" Jana smirked. "One second of fear, and suddenly you're not so big and bad anymore? How does anyone trust you with anything?" A Cockroach to the end, it seemed. What a shame, she was expecting a little more spirit out of him. "You play with fire, and you get burned." Life lessons when dealing with women, to say the least.

Justin sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "I never pretended I was big and bad...I actually don't care too much for fighting. Honestly though, if you did that to any other guy in the school, they'd be wary of you too. Ah, the cutest ones are often the craziest..." He gave her a smirk and then looked at the door. "Any day now, Jana. As I said, I have things to do."

"Is that right," Jana snorted, turning to head out the door. "Well, then why don't we speed this up? I would hate for you to have to miss an appointment." It seemed her day wouldn't be over, especially since the name he gave up seemed a little odd. But regardless, they made their way down to one of the interrogation rooms. Which looked unpleasantly drab, with a single table and a chair intentionally designed to be mildly uncomfortable.

"Have a seat," she said cheerfully. "Can I get you anything? Something to drink? Some burn cream for your junk?"

"Oh..how original." Justin commented when he saw the interrogation room. "All it's missing is a low hanging lamp." Justin grabbed the chair and spun in around, sitting down and leaning his chin on the back of the chair. Hearing her ask if he needed some cream for junk irritated him. A lot. While his smile remained, his expression told a different story. Jana would probably be able to see the anger in his eyes. "I don't want anything from you Jana. Not even those big, bouncing breasts of yours. I will always assume that whatever I do, you will find an excuse to try to burn off my dick." He was still sour about that and probably never would let that go...

Mei had finished lunch and wandered off back to the classroom where she had left Jana. All she saw was the nervous students who had took a break from their work just to acknowledge that she was there. They also asked her if she needed anything. "Do you know where Jana went?" She asked Adam and the others.

Back
Top Bottom