Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Mm, you're a sensitive pet," Emma cooed, stroking his dick smoothly. "Been a while since anyone touched this big boy?" she purred, fingers lazily tracing lines across the twitching shaft. It was so very sensitive, Emma almost felt flattered. Looked like this was a good idea, after all, she had barely gotten to work and he was already a squirming mess. Poor Justin, surrounded by all the pussy he couldn't fuck. She was doing her good deed for the month.

"Maybe a while since it got this much attention..." He grunted in response. "Girls usually don't want to be involved in foreplay unless they are the ones receiving it." He supposed it ccouldn't be helped, his last sexual encounters were honestly just quick and he wasn't really concerned about anything but getting off. It kept his head clear and it was something to do.

"Poor you," Emma smirked. "Mm, so here's what's going to happen, tough guy," she said, hands roaming up his chest. "You're going to fuck me, and you're going to keep fucking me until I tell you to stop, or else." He was so cute, like a dog who desperately needed a leash.

There had to be something wrong with him, that her threatening was just making him harder. It was starting to get painful, and he was starting to get riled up again. His hands moved over to grab her muscular ass, and he squeezed. Even if she punished him for it, it was so worth it. He had never quite felt an ass like hers, soft, but still toned and bigger than he had actually noticed before. The school uniform did her no justice. He was more of a tit guy, but even he couldn't ignore how perfect it felt.

"Don't tell me to stop too soon." He said simply before pressing her against the wall once more. His hand slipped down to her thighs and he lifted her up easily before burying his cock inside of her without permission. He sucked in a deep breath and paused for a second. He wasn't quite sure why, but maybe he just wanted to enjoy the feeling of her...she was much different than any of the girls he slept with...he liked it, a lot.

Back
Top Bottom