Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A stripper's sorrow. (Sixth x Hummingbird-in-a-Box)

"I have lots of questions! I want to know everything about you!" Duncan exclaimed excitedly, his little body slipping up onto the wolf's lap a bit more as the wolf settled back, the little fox happily settling his small body in close to the wolf's enjoying soaking up the man's body heat while he considered his first question. He was having a bit of a hard time figuring out what to ask about first.

"Do you like it when I cuddle with you?" He asked curiously as he snuggled his little body right on top of the wolf's lap, more than happy to settle there and lay his head on the man's shoulder. "I like cuddling. It's really nice with you. You're warm, and soft, and you have the most wonderful scent. It makes me feel all warm."

He sighed a sigh of happy contentment as he awaited his answer. He would get off if the wolf told him he didn't like it because the foxling did not want to make Sebastian uncomfortable, quite the opposite in fact. All the little halfling really wanted was to be happy and bring smiles to the wolf's face. Well, that and he would be grateful for a bit of food. He was quite happy to listen for Sebastian's answer, eager actually. He truly wanted to hear the wolf say that he liked it too.

"It's your turn! What do you want to know, Sebastian?" He asked merrily, his soft tail happily wagging behind him. He had already decided he liked this game and hoped that the wolf would too, and that the wolf would want to play it for a while at least.

Sebastian chuckled, scooching down a little further to scoop up the fox. His pelt was ludicrously soft, and the tips of Sebastian fingers delved into the ruff of Duncan’s neck, toying idly with the more coarse hair there.

“Do I like it when you cuddle with me?” He mused as though having to think about it. He was just teasing, of course, but was sure not to allow it to worry the younger man. “Yes, I do. You’re very sweet, Duncan, and your fur is so very, very soft.” Sebastian couldn’t help but wonder what the velvety fur of his belly would be like to touch, which just invited thoughts of fur that trailed down lower still. Sebastian had to quiet his mind, lest he had to adjust his position too obviously.

Duncan’s pert little nose fit comfortably into the crook of Sebastian’s neck, and the wolf had to cant his head slightly to look sidelong at the fox so as not to disturb him. “But hmm. What should I ask of you?” He wondered, allowing his fingers to coax their way gently through Duncan’s fur; probing as far along the fox’s back as his shirt would allow.

“What other things do you like, besides cuddling?”

The little fox smiled brilliantly at Sebastian's answer, happily enjoying the attention the larger wolf was giving him. He was beginning to think that he could grow use to being held like this, and was quite sure he would have loved to fall asleep in this wolf's arms every night. He had to push that thought away before it got too much farther though.

"I'm glad you like to cuddle with me. Things I like?" He paused and considered the question for a minute before continuing. "I like fried catfish, and all types of foods really. I like the sounds of the forest, and books! I really like books. Especially the ones with romance and happy endings. I also like you, and being held like this..." He was very excited about his answer right up until the last little bit where he shyly admitted that he liked the wolf. Duncan was very thankful for the fact that his fur his the blush on his cheeks.

"I guess it's my turn now..." He was still a little bit shy after his confession, even if it was just of 'like'. He had never before told anyone that he liked them and meant it in a more romance based way instead of a friend based way. "I... Umm... What sort of things do you like?"

He echoed the question back at the wolf because his mind was suddenly drawing a blank, all of the other questions having fled and left him sitting there trying to chase questions like 'Do you like me too?' and 'Would you like to kiss me?' away. It was too soon for those things, or so he thought. He believed either of those questions were going too far for a first meeting. He didn't want Sebastian to think he would ask those questions of anyone he had met the first day.

Sebastian chuckled softly, the sound rolling lazily around in the depths of his ribs. Duncan was just far too adorable, and he couldn't help feeling a little like the 'Big Bad Wolf' with they way he just wanted to eat the little creature up.

"Hmmm, what do I like?" Sebastian swung his foot lazily lazily to and fro in the air as he considered his answer. "I think I'm pretty run-of-the-mill in terms of things I like, but I'll start with my favourite food since you did." He grinned. "My favourite food would have to be cheesecake I think, even though I get a bit of a bellyache after I eat it. I'm not very athletic other than the small amount of swimming I do. I'm a bit of a homebody, I like curling up and reading books too." Though his responses were platonic and light hearted, more lewd and lecherous suggestions crept up from the darkness of his mind. The gentle weight of the gorgeous fox laying atop him did little to help subdue those thoughts, and when Sebastian exhaled, his breath was edged ever so slightly by a soft whine. He was out of questions already - appropriate ones, anyway.

"Have you.."

"Do you..."

Sebastian stopped and started a few times, cutting himself off exasperatedly each time. His ears finally slicked back against his skull bashfully.

"I'm sorry Duncan." He murmured finally in defeat. "It's getting hard for me to think straight, having you so close to me like this..." He felt ashamed of the fact that he had such poor self control that a simple cuddle was making him have thoughts like curling the fox up in the safety of his body and exploring his body, perhaps making long, drawn out, passionate love to him. He wanted to show the fox tenderness, and to bring him painstakingly slowly to the edge of ecstasy until he spilled over the edge; and into Sebastian's hands.

"Cheesecake? That sounds interesting. I've had cheesecake before. Does it really have cheese in it?" That was the only set of words he could think of that were appropriate. "It's alright, Sebastian. I know what you mean..." He admitted softly, licking the fur of the wolf's neck affectionately.

"Sebastian... I..." He had been about to tell the wolf the truth about how he felt and where his thoughts were when the knock at the door stopped him.

"Finny boy, I'm here!" A rather jolly, deep voice called from the other side of the door, making Duncan giggle.

"Come on in, Mr. Freddy. It's good to see you." Duncan responded, making no move to get off of Sebastian while the bear came in. Freddy was a big 'ol grizzly bear with shaggy brown fur, and boy did he give Sebastian a sizing up as he walked into the door. Once the bear's gaze hit Duncan, his face softened and he lay the bag of food on the table.

"You sure you don't need those condoms after all FinnyBoy?" The bear teased gently, making the fox snort on the wolf's lap.

"Mr. Freddy! I still have the last six boxes you forced on me, and all those bottles of lube too! If I hadn't even used a single one of those the last time you came, what makes you think I've used them all since last week?" Duncan was playfully exasperated. "Mr. Freddy, this is Sebastian."

"FinnyBoy, I'll always see you as that tiny little cub I use to feed scraps of food to. It is nice to meet you, Sebastian. My name is Frederick." The bear offered a stiff hand to the wolf, clearly not liking the idea of someone curling up with his cub. "FinnyBoy, if this guy ever starts to beat on you, I'll knock his block off for you." It was clear the bear was telling Sebastian that he was looking out for the foxling.

"Mr. Freddy please, Sebastian isn't like that." The fox growled at the bear, defending the wolf.

"Oh hell. Don't tell me you imprinted on this guy?!? You little Finnys sure are weird." The bear sighed when Duncan hesitated.

There was little opportunity for either of them to elaborate before their meal arrived. Food was the last thing on Sebastian’s mind as the bear shambled through the door, and both deliverer and dog eyed each other balefully. Sebastian certainly wasn’t about to break his gaze away first, remaining resolute even as Mr. Freddy made snide comments about requiring condoms.

He completely understood that the bear was protective of Duncan, especially if he had played such a part in helping him through the more turbulent times of his youth. But Sebastian meant no harm to Duncan, and while he was broaching on more lecherous thoughts he had no intention of forcing himself on the young fox if the advances were unwanted. Sebastian extended a hand and shook the bears’ proffered one, though his eyes remained cool throughout.

“I don’t think there is any need for you to be concerned, Mister Freddy.” Sebastian put deliberate enunciation into the bear’s name. “I assure you I have no intention of ‘beating on’ Duncan here, but you’ll appreciate that I am under no obligation to explain myself to you.” He was being polite, if not straightforward. He released his handshake grip, fingers drawing into the ruff of Duncan’s fur as the foxling growled.

“He is safe with me, and we have simply been talking a time. I do hope you do not assume he has a need for condoms and lubricant simply because he spends time with another creature. Such a thing only perpetuates negative perceptions.”

Sebastian vehemently wanted the bear to leave, but it was not his place to order him out. Though the wolf was protective, he was proper, and he was not about to act in any way that might be to Duncan’s detriment.

"I have my reasons for making sure he has condoms and lubricant. I don't have to explain myself to you any more than you have to explain why you are holding Finny Boy, and why he isn't flipping out. Even though I'd like to stick around and watch your every move to make damn sure my cub is alright, I have to get back to work." The huge beefy bear stepped over the coffee table table to gift the little fox with a fatherly kiss to the top of his head.

"Remember Duncan, I'm just a phone call away. If you ever need anything, and I mean anything you just give call." He then ruffled the boy's head. "Alice and I will always be there for you. If you ever need to talk about the imprinting thing, Alice would know more than I do. I'm happy she imprinted on me and not anyone else. You foxes sure are strange sometimes."

"But, My Freddy, I'm just a halfling. I don't even know if I can." Duncan protested and the bear just smiled at him before walking to the door.

"Bye FinnyBoy. Bye Mister Sebby." The bear was gone, leaving Duncan open mouthed, simply mortified.
"I'm sorry about that Sebastian... I should have warned you... Mr. Freddy's a good man, he's just protective. And big." The little fox sighed and reached for the bag, setting it on his lap to remove his own cheeseburger before offering a second to Sebastian. Once the wolf had his burger, he scarfed his whole burger down quickly as if he hadn't eaten in days before doing the same thing with the second one he had ordered.

Sebastian's ears slicked back to his skull as the bear postured and re-iterated the authoritative role he played in Duncan's life. Then he found himself wondering why he took such great offense - he was just an acquaintance of the foxling, right? The bear had known him probably all his life and was invested in his future. Sebastian had no right to act the way he was acting - but it didn't stop him from doing it.

He was glad to see the backside of the bear, and hadn't moved a single muscle even as he'd leaned in to give Duncan a kiss on the top of the head. He didn't look away until the door was firmly shut behind Freddy, and his pink tongue finally curled out of his mouth to wet his nose. He hated the stink of bear, and now it was all over Duncan's fur.

"You don't have to apologise, Duncan." He said finally, accepting the wrapped bun. "It was probably very rude of me to act the way I did. If anything, I owe you an apology." And it was true, and he knew it. Still, he couldn't help but let some of the tension slide as Duncan's devouring of his first cheeseburger made him chuckle. The fox was almost through his second helping before Sebastian had even taken a bite. The wolf shifted in his seat, trying to shed the rest of the tension and find a more comfortable spot, and he was curled up around Duncan before he even really realised.

"So tell me something about yourself. Whatever you want to tell me." He offered as a new conversation starter, not wishing to discuss the bear any further. He carefully tore his cheeseburger in half, offering it to the fox when he was finished his second helping.

"It's alright Sebastian. You two were just having one of those dominance peeing contests as Ms. Alice calls them." Duncan smiled brightly before resuming his gobbling on the burgers. The little fox was a bit of a glutton, his time on the streets teaching him to eat while he had food so it didn't get taken from him.

The huge bear had run into the problem of the face that Duncan would eat himself sick if he was allowed, so he had begun limiting the boy's orders to two burgers an order instead of the six he had tried to order when he had first gotten the job at the club.

The little foxling was rather happy when the wolf curled around him, and he settled into the wolf, enjoying being close to him. Duncan would tell Sebastian about the imprinting thing, but at a later time because he wasn't even sure that was what was going on. He would have to ask Alice, the Fennec Fox that was Mr. Freddy's mate about imprinting first.

"Well... I like soft fluffy warm things, and I'm scared of most people. I have to pretend they are all trees or garbage cans to be able to preform, because I know how to dal with trees and garbage cans." He nodded wisely, eyeing the bit of burger being offered to him.

"Shouldn't you eat it?" He asked softly. He would be more than happy to eat it, however he wanted to make sure Sebastian got enough food too.

Sebastian smiled gently and motioned for the foxling to take the burger. He had eaten the other two with such relish, he couldn't help but spoil Duncan a little more.

"Why are you scared of people?" He asked after a short silence. His tone was soft and calming, masking the hint of concern that carried the words up through his throat. He worked in a strip club for heavens sake, how could he be afraid of people? How was it any kind of life to pursue a career that put him in the face of hundreds of strangers every night? No wonder he was so anxious all the time. Sebastian wondered why Duncan didn't seem to be scared of him - not that he had any reason to be.

His knees curled further around the smaller's body, lightly supporting his rump. Sebastian propped his head up on one hand, watching the halfling curiously.

Duncan reluctantly excepted the burger, scarfing it too before gifting the large wolf with a lick to the underside of his muzzle.

"Thank you for the food, Sebastian. It was very good." He spoke softly, whimpering a bit at Sebastian's question. He hadn't been sure he was ready to answer that very question when he had begun to tell Sebastian about his trick with the image of garbage cans and trees, however now he thought he might be able to tell him, if only a little bit.

"When I was younger, a little while after I was first getting brave enough to talk to Mr. Freddy, I met a man. This man was really big and seemed nice, but then he locked me away and did bad things to me. It hurt lots, and I thought it was never gonna stop, and then the owner of this club saved me, and I started to work here." He muttered in a hurry, skipping over most of the story. He wasn't ready to tell the larger wolf his whole story, but a tiny little bit was alright. Slowly, he snuggled in closer to Sebastian, drawing comfort from his warmth.

Sebastian's ears swivelled backwards, displaying his sadness. The thankful lick to the underside of his muzzle had gone almost unnoticed with the way Duncan hurried on to tell a story he very obviously didn't want to tell; and the wolf regretted having asked the question at all. Though he wanted to know more about Duncan, it was a loaded question to have asked of someone he had only just met.

The wolf remained silent for a time, mulling this over. The information Duncan offered naturally opened the door to several more questions, but Sebastian refrained. His fingers idly coaxed their way into the softness of the foxling's fur as he mused.

"Do you like working here?" He asked finally, gently twisting a length of Duncan's fur around his finger. "Being a dancer, getting so much attention from so many different people?"

"To be honest, I don't really like working here. I wouldn't stay here if I had another option. It's just so scary sometimes, letting all those strange men touch me like that and putting myself on display for them. It can be truly miserable sometimes..." Duncan admitted, his tense body relaxing a bit under the fingers gently playing with his fur.

"It's not all bad though... I'm safe here for the most part, I have money to get food, and I can actually stay warm here. It's cold and lonely out there, but it's at least warm in here." The little foxling smiled softly, truly happy that he was at least mostly safe.

"It could be much worse. And at least now, I can talk to you, and have this time with you. You make me feel so much better. Thank you Sebastian." Duncan smiled up at the wolf warmly.

Back
Top Bottom