Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley gave him a sleepy smile. "Haven't heard that in a while... You were great, too..." Her eyes started closing. "G'night... gonna sleep now..." Her breathing deepened as she slipped into sleep, snuggling into Sub-Zero's chest.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Greninja sat next to her and began to talk to her, telling her about himself and what he had done. He did mentan once or twice that his long tongue is the best sexual tool at his disposal able to lgive the very best Pussy licking thqat no one else could ever beat.

Lucario kept rubbing her thigh with his hand slowly sliding upwards to give her a lot of pleasure while he spoke to her and was able to answer any of her questions that she had about him.

Peach smiled talking to the creature who had been licking her moments ago, having gotten her slightly wet. She was sure that his tongue couldn't match any other she had a mini preview of it as well. Talking a bit about herself and how a plumber continuously tried to save her.

Zelda giggled softly as he continued to rub her thigh. Continuing to talk with him, not knowing what he even was or what he did?

Warrior noticed he was missing parts. 'I'm a pokemon or fighting animal, and I'm a member of an exploration team called pokesquad" Warrior told her with a smile as he kept rubbing her thigh.

Ninja listened to Peach with a smile before he questioned why a plumber was always saving her instead of a trained knight or a hero of the gods.

Link awoke suddenly, not quite sure where he was. Or why he was nude. That is, until he saw Sonya next to him, with her arm and leg draped across his body. The blond Hylian carefully extracted himself from the military woman's embrace and set about cleaning himself and putting his armor on. With a satisfied smile, he went over and kissed Sonya's forehead as she slept. He wrote a note, thanking her for the wonderful time they'd had together, and left that on the pile that was her clothing.

The green-clad Hero of Time wandered back down to the tavern's main area and seated himself at the bar, asking for a tankard of the finest Hylian ale they could offer. After receiving his drink, he turned to scan the crowd. He stopped when he saw a familiar face. "Princess Zelda?" he said, not quite believing what he was seeing. When did she dye her hair a darker, almost brown, blond? He almost decided to walk over and talk to her, but he didn't want to interrupt her conversation with the jackal-like creature. Link heaved a sigh, leaning against the bar and drinking his ale.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Warrior noticed he was missing parts. 'I'm a pokemon or fighting animal, and I'm a member of an exploration team called pokesquad" Warrior told her with a smile as he kept rubbing her thigh.

Ninja listened to Peach with a smile before he questioned why a plumber was always saving her instead of a trained knight or a hero of the gods.

Zelda listened as he explained what he was a pokemon...that was such a strange name to call one self. An interesting creature of sorts, in an exploration group. She smiled at him then took another sip of her drink.

"You know I have no idea why a plumber keeps trying to save me little Italian guy and his brother continue to try though..." She wasn't sure herself.

Lucario watched her, trying to figer out what else they could talk about before he asked "So do you have anyone Special Zelda? A man you like or something" He was hoping not as he was tapping into her aura to see what she would say to him if he asked her to join him in his room upstairs. Which was next to the Sorcesses and the weird Alien dude.

Ninja thought on it before he said "I bet there just trying to get you to have a threesome with them so they keep saving you to make you more agreeable to it when they finally ask you". He flexed his hand slighty (Or fin, Paw you know I actually have no idea what to call them). His tongue was once again starting to stealthly move to Peach pussy and when it got there, it would start to lick her right on her wetness again to make her more aroused.

Zelda sat there a moment starting to run out of things to say, "Speecial? Um that's a little complicated..." She said The main male she saw or contacted was Link who would usually save her from whatever danger or trouble that occurred. She didn't really know where they stood. Reaching for her glass she thought she heard her name looking around to see Link at the other end of the bar. She blinked a moment then took a drink.

Peach Blinked up at Greyninja hearing what he thought of the plumbers which made sense it was definitely a possibility. Sipping at her drink, until she felt his tongue once again licking her panties making her wet she squirmed slightly in her set it felt good.

Link noticed Zelda's look and took it as an invitation to come over. Slowly, the Hero of Time made his way across the bar to the table where Zelda and Lucario sat. For a brief moment, he was nervous about the Pokémon, but mentally shrugged it off. "May I sit here?" he asked, indicating the seat across from Lucario.

Zelda finished the drink she had been working on ordering herself another seeing Link walk over. "By all means," She said motioning to the chair for him to sit she hoped Lucario didn't mind too much. Since they had been talking but Link and Zelda had been friends since childhood and saw nothing wrong with him coming to sit. "You don't mind if Link joins us do you Lucario?" She asked not wanting him to be upset.

Link glanced at the Pokémon - Lucario, Zelda had said - and waited. If he said no, the Hero would find another way to talk with his Princess. "It's great to see you, Zelda. How have you been?"

Zelda fell silent waiting for Lucario's approval. Not wanting to offend or bother him if Link joined their conversation. "Likewise Link, I've been well, how about yourself?" She asked in return.

Warrior was silent as he looked at the two before he said "no I don't mind you guys chatting, I'll just enjoy my drink". He took a sip of his drink as he leaned back to rest against the counter.

"Do you want to go somewhere private? " Greninja asked peach as his tongue kept licking her wet pussy and Panties.

Link nodded to the Pokémon as he sat down. "Thanks." He returned his attention to the Princess. "I've been doing well, though I haven't found much to do since Hyrule's been at peace for so long now." He chuckled. "I keep expecting to see some of Ganondorf's minions running amok, but there haven't been any yet." The Hylian took a sip of his ale, glancing at Lucario. "I'm sorry, I didn't properly introduce myself." He extended his hand to the jackal-like Pokémon. "Link, the Hero of Time."

Zelda nodded to Lucario with a smile, turning her attention back to Link. "That's good to hear Link. Yes Hyrule has been rather quiet since the last complication." She agreed with him, it had been odd lately that their homeland was so still and peaceful. "But then again they could be plotting something big. Let's enjoying it while we can." Zelda smiled.

Link chucked as he finished up his ale. "Of course they're planning something big. It's just a matter of time before they attack again." He waved his hand, catching the bartender's attention. He placed an order for another round for the table, which the tender was happy to bring. The Hero reached over his left shoulder and patted the royal purple hilt of his sword. "That's why I still have this. I'm sure that they're out there, waiting for the right moment to strike."

Zelda smiled sipping at her drink listening to her friend. "Precisely, who knows when that'll be." She saw more drinks coming Zelda was on her second one. Putting her drink down,, "Yes but you usually carry it with you for those just in case instances."

Lucario was silent as he listaned to Zelda and Link talk. He flexed his paw for a few seconds before he looked over at Ninja and Peach. "Want to go somewhere more private?" Ninja asked Peach with a smile.

Zelda wasn't sure how to incorporate Lucario in their conversation though feeling rude since she had been talking to him first. She gently smiled at him.

Peach smiled already aroused by Ninja nodding her head, "Sure, Let's go." She blushed softly.

Walking into the bar was the orange spiky haired male know as Ichigo Kurosaki. He walked in wearing his blue jean pants that had small teard around his knees and a white shirt with a black jacket on to make himself look cool. He decided to get a drink at the bar. He put his hands on his hips as he began to walk passed the little group to get himself a drink at the bar.
Behind him came a young female girl with blonde hair wearing a skirt and had a "S" symbol on her chest. She had relatively large breast as well attached on her. She walked over next to Ichigo and had also got a drink before she looked over towards the group and waved at them as her breast jiggled back and forth. Ichigo didn't even seem to care about this action though

A young ebony-haired female walked inside the tavern wearing a form fitting long-sleeved black shirt and dark blue jeans that hugged her perky bottom, heading to the bar immediately to get a drink. She stood next to the orange-haired young man as she ordered a glass of cold beer, observing him from head to toe with half-lidded eyes and appreciating what she saw.

The orange haired male looked over at her with a smile before he waveed at her kindly before he took a small shot of liquor and looked at her and sighed as he bit his lips and nodded at her before he spoke. "Hello there" he said as he got closer to her and gave a low pitched yawn as he was a little tired at the moment

Looking over at him, she smiled back and took a swig of her beer before starting to speak, "Hi to you too, stranger" Seeing him yawn was sort of cute, he must have been tired right now. "So what are you doing here? Probably not just to drink, am I right?" She motioned to some of he other patrons inside the tavern who were already getting it down and dirty already.

He looked at her with his tired eyes and then gave them a small little roll before he sighed a little bit and looked back at the group of people before he put one of his legs over the other and watched them. "Looks like there having a good time" he spoke before he looked back at her and cracked his neck. "I came here to get a break from my parents as all nothing more" he spoke before he stood up and looked over her. He looked her pants. She had a nice perky butt. It was really good and sexy to him. He looked at her and sighed

"You see something you like~?" She smiled st him coyly, noticing how he stared at her rump, "You look pretty sexy too, you know that?" As she said that, she boldly placed a finger on his clothed chest and ran it down his shirt, feeling the lean muscle beneath.

With a sigh, Sub-Zero stood and rolled off of the bed. He took a bit of time but retrieved his clothes from the shards of ice they had turned into after he took them off and put them back on. Then, he went back to the main tavern, sitting back at his table and sighing at the puddles that used to be the ice sculptures. Looking around, he spotted some newcomers. One was occupied with one ebony haired female, but the other, the blonde female, seemed available. He smiled under his mask and stood, being much more social after Harley and sitting next to her, ordering himself a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom