Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley shivered at Sub-Zero's touch, but the feeling of warmth from her nether regions quickly ousted any feelings of cold. She kept up with his pace, her hips almost slamming into his every time.

With Triss riding him; her back arched, tits now hanging free from the corsets, Lucario would likely pick the scent of her absolutely soaked pussy as she planted her hands against Alex's shoulders; riding him with an intense lust.

Alex moaned as he was ridden by this sexual beast, his cock reaching deep within her with every movement of her hips. His hands moved up her sides and grabbed a tight hold on her tits, squeezing the flesh and feeling just how soft it was.

Sub-Zero moaned louder than before for Harley, the sound of their slapping skin somehow being what aroused him the most. His cock was squeezed tight by a drooling pussy, and he went faster within her, using that speed training for more than just fighting.

"F-fuck! Ieoeeh.. Don't.. stop, fuckkk.."

She'd continue to ride him with a fierce passion; her wet, tight pussy clenching around his shaft as she worked her innermost muscles; her face twisted in a deep moan as she leant into him hard; her large, round breasts pillowing against his chest.

Harley practically screamed with pleasure at the speed Sub-Zero was pounding her. The bed squeaked in protest about the almost violent action, and the headboard bumped into the wall occasionally. The blonde woman screamed/moaned as her walls closed in tight around the ninja's thick member, spurting juices onto him.

Sonya woke to the sound of sexual screaming, her mind flashing with what had just occurred with her and it made her smile before snuggling closer up to Link.

Sub-Zero felt Harley's juices spurt onto his skin and he moaned some more, knowing that he was going to cum soon and wondering where he would cum with her. "Where do I cum, Harley?"

Alex continued to let this sorceress ride him, moaning as her breasts were crushed into him and his dick was ridden like a stallion. He just waited for her orgasm so he could take her aside and really fuck her.

Lucario nose twitched massively as he could smell all these sexual scents in the air and it aroused him lightly but he was still board out his mind so he blasted an Aura sphere though the celling above him. It would just miss Triss by an inch before it vanished. Lucario soon stood up and started to pace a lot. Looking at the doora few times. (If only Zelda could appear, Lucario would like that plus it would give me more to do)

Link awoke for a brief moment, thinking he'd heard something. He looked around the room lazily before settling back down and pulling Sonya closer.

Harley moand with each thrust. She heard Sub-Zero's question and thought that she'd love to have it inside, not realizing that she said it out loud, giving him permission to cum in her. Good thing she was kn the pill.

Writhing against his body; Triss would throw back her head, grinding his large cock deeper into her as she gripped at his shoulders... her body would be flushed in a wave, as the young girl's pussy clenched tight around his shaft; her body arching as she let out a long scream of pleasure, digging her hands into his shoulders as her tight pussy squirted out a wave of warm, sweet juice.. reaching her orgasm with a sweet squirt.

Sub-Zero zero gave a loud moan and came inside of her tight pussy. Her cunt was flooded with his warm seed, the temperature starkly contrasting him as it pumped inside of her. Soon, he finished, his cum dripping out of her pussy as his softening cock was slowly pulled out of her, himself rolling off and laying beside Harley, his breathing hard.

Alex felt this woman's orgasm come crashing down, and he gave a slow smile when it hapoened, knowing he himself was not anywhere near cumming. She would definitely be getting a couple of orgasms out of this instead of just one. He slowly massaged her body and felt a bead of sweat drip down him.

Harley came one last time before Sub-Zero pulled out. She lay there afterward, panting. "God... I haven't... felt this good... since Joker..." she gasped. Her blue eyes locked onto the ninja lying beside her. "Thanks... been needing that..." She turned and pulled herself towards him, feeling like she was a totally different person.

Zelda walked into to taveren looking around there didn't seem to be many people there, if there were they were probably all off having relations. Approaching the bar sitting at one of the stools ordering herself a drink. She saw a creature pacing back and forth he looked slightly distressed, taking a sip of her drink she relaxed after a long day.

Princess Peach entered the tavern wasn't much though she had heard such good things about it. Her hands were clasped together as she walked in looking around. Seeing a woman at the bar Peach decided to go talk to her, getting herself a drink. She introduced herself and struck up a conversation.

It took sometime for Lucario to notice someone at the bar. He notice how she was dressed and thought to himself "wow she's really hot, I think she's a princess or something. Would she he interested in me? Hell I would settle for a casual sex encounter". He was ready to walk up to her before another princess this time in a pink dress and with blonde hair came in and sat with the other girl. Lucario sighed annoyed but at the same time he was already up so he walked up to her. While Peadh and Zelda were sitting toguther, an invisible tounge would come from above them and sslither its way under Peachs dress to lick her pussy. The tongue belong to Greninja who was above the girls invisible

Peach sat there talking with Zelda trying to make a friend, until she felt something brush her pussy letting out a squeak looking around, not seeing anything she was confused. Princess Zelda sat with Princess Peach stopping to take a drink then hearing Peach squeak not sure why looking at her now confused, seeing the creature from before approach her.

Greninja tongue kept licking Peach pussy for the longest time to get a moan out of her, while Lucario introduced himself to Princess Zelda. "Hello, my name is Lucario or Warrior. You are a beautiful woman who shine like an angel from the sky, May I ask your name and maybe even buy you a drink so we can sit together and chat"

Peach wiggled in her seat as an unknown force was touching her not only touching her it was liking her her. Peach's breathing became shaky as he continued she didn't know who or what it was but it felt good. Peach after a bit relaxing more now let out a soft moan.
"Hello Lucario, aw you are too sweet. You may, My name is Zelda, well Princess Zelda. Sure please have a seat." She stated softly smiling at Lucario he was a sweet being.

When Peach moaned, she would finally see Greninja long tongue licking her pussy and if she followed it up, she would see Greninja himself hang on the celling, he would smiled at her before he would drop down infront of her as his tounge would retract back into his mouth and around his neck. Lucario sat down next to her and got her a drink as he told her about himself and wanted to learn more about her as well.

Peach's eyes widened as she saw an extremely long tongue licking her following it up she saw a creature smiling at her. He seemed to wanna just jump into things, already getting her wet. "...Hi... She said.

Zelsa sat and spoke with Lucario getting to know him and having a drink with him telling him a bit about herself as well.

"Hello, my sweet pink flower" Greninja said t oher with a bow as his tongue moved towards Peachs Pussy again. "My name is Greninja or Ninja as my friends called me" He said to her. Lucario was so happy to have someone to talkto so he spoke great lengths with her as his hand would rub her thigh slowly and lustfully.

Peach giggled at his greeting, "Hello Greninja I'm Princess Peach" She replied.
Princess Zelda engaged in intellectual conversation with Lucario drinking more of the drink he bought her. Feeling him rub her thigh she smiled at him.

Lady walked unto he bat. Her two colored eyes glancing around "huh seems a little dead..." she walked to the bar ordering a drink and a strawberry milkshake incase Dante appeared. She lost him somewhere down the highway. He was on his bike and she on hers. After no finding him she gave up and headed inside of the bar.

Greninja sat next to her and began to talk to her, telling her about himself and what he had done. He did mentan once or twice that his long tongue is the best sexual tool at his disposal able to lgive the very best Pussy licking thqat no one else could ever beat.

Lucario kept rubbing her thigh with his hand slowly sliding upwards to give her a lot of pleasure while he spoke to her and was able to answer any of her questions that she had about him.

A black and Red Hedgehog, looked at Lady when she entered and walked up to her as he said "Hello ma'am, are you lost or waiting for someone to appear?"

Bluefoot said:
Harley came one last time before Sub-Zero pulled out. She lay there afterward, panting. "God... I haven't... felt this good... since Joker..." she gasped. Her blue eyes locked onto the ninja lying beside her. "Thanks... been needing that..." She turned and pulled herself towards him, feeling like she was a totally different person.

Sub Zero grinned as she came for his seed, her hard breathing one hell of a turn on for him. He let her pull him closer, smiling to himself and sighing in happy content. He wouldn't say it, but he knew that he had been needing this just as much as anyone, the stress of the tournament finally catching up to him and not letting him think straight. He was relaxed now, and made no effort to change this moment. "No problem."

Harley snuggled into Sub-Zero's embrace, feeling delightfully warm despite the ninja's icy body temperature. "You were great..." she said before kissing him gently. She then let loose with a big yawn. "Goodness... Sorry. Sex always does that to me."

Sub-Zero knew that Harley would more than likely be exhausted from their romp in bed, and felt his suspicions confirmed when she yawned loudly. He smiled and ran a thumb over her cheek, feeling oddly attached to this woman. "It's alright. You were fantastic."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom