Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonya moaned louder as well, enjoying the large array of sounds currently ringing out through the room. There was the banging of the bed against the wall, the squeaking of the mattress, their skin slapping together with each conjoined thrust, her moans, his moans...it was all perfect, too perfect, and her pussy clamped down on his cock as she came.

Sub-Zero looked st the second statuette and smiled sadly. Kung Lao. He was actually a good soul, one that he enjoyed the company of on their journeys and battles. He was dead, now, killed off by the emperor Shao Kahn. "He is Kung Lao. I have no idea who this Ras Al-Ghul is, but he was a member of the Shaolin order. He was killed by an evil emperor."

Link spurted his second load into Sonya, almost instantly after she came. He rested a moment on her before rolling to the side. "Goddesses... Wow..." he huffed. "Awesome..."

--------

Harley noted the changes in Sub-Zero's body language and voice. "You were close, huh?" She giggled at his second statement. "Ras Al-Gul was one of Gotham's most famous villains, a ninja or whatever, and a great martial artist. He almost put Bat-Freak in the ground where he belongs, but was killed tryin'." She raised her glass. "A damn good man, in his own way."

Sonya gave a slightly winded laugh as she felt the second load spurt right into her pussy again, the warmth spreading once more through her entire body. "You have no idea, Link...no...idea..." She yawned slowly as she felt exhaustion set in, her arms wrapping around Link.

Sub Zero listened to the story of Ras, and grinned a bit when the glass was raised. Ras Al-Ghul sounded as if he would be a perfect addition to the Lin Kuei, and was indeed a damn good man. He raised his own glass and took a sip, the liquid cooled instantly by his touch as he drank. He set the mug onto the table. "So, Harley, what's your story?"

Stepping into the tavern; Triss dropped her hood, herself feeling... a bit antsy, though a wetness was between her thighs. It'd been /weeks/ since she'd last seen Geralt, and her pussy ached for a cock to fill it. Her corset was drawn as tight as ever; nipples vaguely visible. Her 'dress' showing quite a bit of skin, making her way to a seat.

(http://social.bioware.com/uploads_user/3919000/3918779/201626.jpg Her .. visage, right now, for reference.)

Link wrapped his arms around Sonya's waist, settling in for a good sleep. "Yeah..." he murmured, his eyes closing. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

--------

Harley leaned her elbows on the table. "Not much to tell. I was a nurse at Gotham's prison, Arkham Asylum, where I met the Joker." She looked at Sub-Zero with a sad expression on her face. "I lost counta how many times I broke him and the others outta there. We were lovers, until not too long ago. He put poison in both Batsy and himself, and he didn't survive it." She leaned back in her seat. "He died like he lived, a dangerous but amazing man..." Not usuallly one to cry, she tried to hide her face as a tear rolled down.

Sonya felt Link's surprisingly strong hands wrap around her, and he quickly fell asleep. Humming happily, she followed suit, her eyes closing and her light breathing carrying her off to dream land.

Sub-Zero listened to Harley's story and gave her a sad smile when she finished. The tear rolling down her cheek was understandable, but even still, the ninja used a cold hand to wipe it aeay from her face. He always had hated seeing a woman cry in front of him.

When Sub-Zero gently wiped away her tears, Harley reached up and took his hand. She looked the ice ninja in the eye. "I thought the pain would fade over time, but it hasn't..." she murmured.

He smiles a bit when his hand is taken by hers and listens to her speak. Her voice was much more sexy when it was quite, not such an annoyance at lower levels ov volume. "It never really does...I lost my older brother to a hell wraith named Scorpion. I want to avenge his death, but have yet to acquire the opportunity to do so."

The young woman nodded, still holding to his hand. "Don't know if I can do it..." she said. "I mean, he's Batman... There's like, hardly any chance of being able to kill him... We've all tried. Joker was the only one who even came close to finishing the job..." She leaned on Sub-Zero's shoulder, not even bothering to hide the tears anymore. She was feeling a littlle buzzed, and she was going to take advantage of this understanding man's attention while she could.

Sub-Zero frowned at her continuing to hold his hand, but didn't mind it all too much, knowing that if it came down to it, he could defend himself from her attacks. He slowly stroked her hand and looked at her. "Maybe the best way to kill him is to destroy his reputation. Make him fail."

Triss shifted in her seat; likely catching the last few minutes of Sonya and Link's sexual escapades; her pussy wettening through her tight pants. As she sat, a hand slithered under the table, softly stroking against the outer lips of her sex through the fabric. Her mouth opening in short, quiet moans, back arching.

Harley gave the ninja a coy little half-smile. "That's probably the best idea I've heard in a long time." She stretched up and gave him a kiss where his lips would be if he didn't have the mask on, lingering there for a few seconds before pulling away. "Thanks, Sub-Zero."

Sub-Zero smiled a bit at the half-smile that Harley gave him, glad that he had stopped her tears and made her feel at least slightly happy again. Then the kiss through his mask came to him, and he couldn't stop his heart from exponentially speeding up its pace as it happened, and he felt his decent sized member harden. He felt a bit hazy after the kiss, his eyes slightly glazed as he looked at the woman. "What was that for, Harley?"

She bit her lower lip, trying to think up a good excuse. Instead of immediately replying, she scooted from her chair into his lap. "I like you, Subbie."

The ninja couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at that statement. "You like me?" He felt her rear land right on top of his hardened member and he groaned quietly, trying not to give himself away that Harley had aroused him.

Harley turned herself on his lap so that she was facing him, straddling his lap. She pressed her generous bust into the ninja's chest. "I. Like. You." she repeated before giving him another kiss. She wrapped her arms around the back of Sub-Zero's neck.

Sub-Zero heard her clarification of a phrase that didn't really need it and happily accepted the kiss, it still going through his mask and not hitting his lips. He grinned and forced himself away, pulling the mask down to reveal his rather beautiful features to her. Everything was in proportion, and he had no glaring issues outside of a scar over his right eye. He leaned in and recaptured Harley in another kiss, his own hands moving down to her hips.

Harley pulled away from the kiss after a few moments, her fingers tracing the scar on Sub-Zero's face. "How'd that happen? Did Scorpion give it to you?"

Sub-Zero felt his face go red as her fingers traced the scar, her soft skin rather nice to his roughed up face. "He did. Bastard decided to be cheap and kept throwing that spear. It hit eventually."

Triss shifts her gaze around the tavern, spotting the Sub-Zero situation not far from her. She grinding a finger against her clothed pussy as she watched, hoping to catch some action from the couple; a moan escaping her mouth, rather loud.

The door to the tavern opens yet again, and in steps another male. He is dressed in a hoodie, and seems to be more dark than the majority of the population of the tavern so far. He seems like a normal guy, but one look under his hood and one can see that he is not normal, because his eyes glow a demonic red. He looks around the tavern, surveying the scene and huffing as he moves to sit next to the masturbating female, but paying no mind to her, ordering a strong drink. He is Alex Mercer, and has very little connection with anyone in here.

She shifts her gaze to him as he sits; not moving her hand from her own clothed pussy, infact continuing the slow grind.

"Liked wh- ieehh.. what you saw..~?" She inquired, her voice cracking into a moan half-way through; her breasts perfectly round, her nipples beginning to be visible through the tight fabric of her top.

Alex looks to the horny sorceress and grunts in his acknowledgement of her, but doesn't say a word. The display is arousing him, though, a bulge growing in his jeans should anyone spot it.

She bit her lip hard; leaning forward over the table, her auburn hair tumbling across her chest, giving him quite the view of her perky, round tits.

"I'll take that as a yes..~" Her voice airy; sexy, sparcely a voice, but rather a moan as her mouth opened agape in a loud shuddering groan of pleasure, sinking a hand straight into her trousers, and playing at the the outer lips of her own pussy right there in the seat. She was soaking through the trousers, and leaving small droplets on the seat that her fantastic, perky ass sat on.

Alex continued to watch her show out of the corner of his eye, feeling his hard on continue to stiffen as she masturbated. It was at this point that he was trying to determine if this was an attempt to get him interested, but if it was it was definitely working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom