Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A Tavern in the Multiverse

Sonya's come-hither gesture was hardly necessary. Link was already climbing atop her on the bed, getting himself into position over her waiting pussy. Slowly, he teased her by rubbing his dick over her folds, trying to draw out a moan or cry of pleasure from her.

Sonya smiled as the hero clambered over her body, her own pussy drooling at the thought of getting ravaged by this big dick. She groaned a bit when he teased the slit, her eyes closing and her back falling onto the bed as she enjoyed this sensation, a hand moving up to a tit to massage and play with it.

Link watched Sonya's hand play her breast and placed his own on it, rubbing and lightly pinching the nipple. He slowly pressed into her, his cock sliding into her slit. Once fully in, he started going back out, placing his other hand on her other breast and playing with the soft round flesh.

Sonya gave a light and sweet moan as he played with her breasts as well, taking her own hand away to let him take control of the breast. Despite her outer shell, she was actually quite submissive to men, and would likely always be that way. Her moan was long as his cock was pushed into her, a second hand of his joining the first as he slowly started to fuck her.

It was like the little moan Sonya gave was the spur Link needed. His pace increased steadily, thrusting a little harder every time. The Hero of Time leaned down to French kiss Sonya again, his tongue entering her mouth with ease.

Sonya allowed the French kiss to occur, moaning as she was steadily fucked faster and faster by the elf's cock. It was bigger than she thought, and her own hips soon began to thrust in return, eliciting loud moans from her now as it allowed his cock to go deeper. His hands soon were on his back, fingers gripping his flesh as she was fucked, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Link's cerulean eyes shut as he steadily thrust into Sonya. He could feel her hands on his back; most likely she was feeling the scars from his many battles against Ganondorf and his minions. The military woman's legs around his waist and her returning hip thrusts only encouraged him to go faster. He pulled away from the kiss, letting out a moan as he did so.

Sonya grinned as she was fucked faster and harder, moaning incessantly over and over as the scars were traced under her fingers, wondering what they were from. His own moans drove her to a very lustful state, her legs holding him close as he fucked her pussy.

Link could feel his orgasm getting closer as his member swelled a little more inside Sonya. "S-Sonya... Gonna... gonna cum soon...!" he panted. He didn't know how close she was, but it was only a matter of time before he came. Which he did, spurting his load into Sonya and filling her to the brim.

Sonya nodded her head at her warning and fucked him harder with her hips, giving a long moan when he came inside of her, her own orgasm spilling over as this happened. Her juices covered his cock, and she laid back into the bed, satisfied.

Link pulled out of her, letting himself fall to the bed beside her. "Wow..." he panted. "I haven't... done that... in a while... Whew!" He snaked an arm under Sonya's back and pulled her close. "That was... fun...!"

Sonya was panting himself, er body slightly sheening with sweat as they basked in the afterglow of their sex. She snuggled her body up to his, nodding her head and thanking the Elder Gods that she was on birth control. It was meant for when Johnny and herself decided it time to make love, but this worked just as well. "It was. I think you enjoyed it."

Link nodded. "I did enjoy that..." His eyes locked with hers. "It's been a while..."

--------

As Sub-Zero sat making ice-sculptures with his powers, a youngish woman in a black-and-red harlequin printed vest and tight pants entered the Old Haunt. After ordering her drink, she went over to the ninja's table. "Hey, big guy. Why're you sittin' all alone?" she asked, settling onto one of the seats.

Sonya smiled slowly as he spoke, nodding her head as he finished. "For you and I both, Link." She pulled him in for another kiss, this one slow and rather sensual in nature.

Sub Zero looked at the new voice, the childish nature of it as well as her costume making him snicker slightly before he regained his composure and looked at her seriously. "The woman who came with me left."

The Hylian accepted the kiss, pulling her close. He could feel himself returning to full hardness as they lingered in the kiss.

----------

Harley laughed. "Then why are you just sittin' there?" She leaned over the table, showing off a good amount pf cleavage to the ninja. "Go get her!"

Sony felt that hard cock poke her in the thigh, her eyebrows raising as she pulled away from their make out session. "You are already hard again?" She seemed disbelieving, as thought it didn't happen all that often to her partners.

Sub Zero shook his head at the newcomer, continuing to make ice sculptures and ignoring his own drink. "I wasn't coming here to chase after her. I was simply wanting to socialize. Then, she disappeared."

Link gave a silly grin. "One of my best features, eh?" He gave a little thrust just to poke her thigh.

---------

Harley nodded. "All right, I get it." She sat back down, staring at the ninja. There was a long silence, until the blonde woman broke it. "So, what's your name, big guy?"

Sonya laughed at his grin, biting her lower lip at the short thrust he gave. She looked at the door and decided that Sub-Zero could wait a little longer, and turned her attention back to Link. "Anything else you wanna do with that?"

Sub-Zero looked at this girl when she sat back down, kind of hoping he had driven off further conversation with her. He was getting aroused at her costume and proportions and tended to veer away from such women. However, she asked for his name, and he decided to give it. "Sub-Zero. Why do you ask?"

The Hero of Time gave Sonya her answer by putting himself right where they both wanted. He didn't go all the way in, just the tip, teasing her again. "How's that for an answer?"

--------

Harley just stared at the ninja. "Well, if I'm gonna talk to you, I need a name. Sub-Zero, huh? What's that about? Is that like your, I dunno, superhero name or sumthin'?" She giggled. "I'm Harley Quinn." She extended her hand across the table. "Nice to meet ya, Subbie."

Sonya felt the tip teasing at her tight entrance once more and bit that lower lips some more, her hips writhing in anticipation for what was to come for her once again. She couldn't wait to be absolutely filled by his seed, and rocked her hips to bring him a bit of pleasure.

Sub Zero groaned at the nickname, it having been used before, but he shook her hand, herself being able to feel cold skin. "I guess it could be considered a sort of superhero name."

Link felt the shift, and decided to take the plunge, hilting himself in her tight wet entrance. He began rocking his hips back and forth again, the typical in-and-out motion turning into something else with the angle they were at.

--------

Harley shivered at Sub-Zero's touch. "Wow... They don't call you Sub-Zero for nuthin'!" She flashed him a toothy smile st his reply to her joke. "I was kiddin' with ya, no need to be so serious!" The harlequin-clad woman slid out of her seat and went around the table to sit next to the ice ninja. She pointed at one of the sculptures, the one being a man in a suit with sunglasses on. "Who's that supposed to be?"

Sonya gave a low and growling moan as he plunged into her depths once more. Her legs wrapped around his waist as they started to go at it again, and her nails dug into his shoulders, her eyes rolling into the back of her head slowly.

Sub Zero looked at the indicated sculpture and frowned. He wondered why he had made that one. To him, making these sculptures was akin to doodling, and sometimes he did so mindlessly. "That is Johnny Cage. He, ummm...he's dead now. Killed by a centaur."

Link rolled them so that she was under him, thrusting into her tight, wet entrance like there was no tomorrow. He let out a slight hiss as her nails caught one of the more recent scars on his shoulder, but the hiss was cut off by a moan escaping. This girl certainly knew what she was doing when it came to sex.

--------

The young blonde put a hand on Sub-Zero's shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that. Was he a friend of yours?"

Sonya grinned at the hiss, obviously finding one of the more recent scars on his shoulders as he fucked her. "That's it, baby...fuck me harder..." She let out a loud moan, encouraging him on.

Sub Zero looked at the sculpture. The hand on his shoulder was nice, so he cock ed his head to the side and set the sculpture back down. "You know...I think he was, in some odd way."

Link pounded Sonya's pussy as hard as he possibly could, making the entire bed shake and bump against the wall occasionally. His breath came in gasps, and his eyes closed with pleasure. He moaned again, really enjoying the feel of her nails against his skin.

--------

Harley nodded. "Then he musta been a good guy, huh?" She poked at a sculpture of a man in robes with a wide-brimmed hat. "Who's this one? He kinda looks like he should be a monk or something. Maybe even one of Ras Al-Goul's men." Taking another sip of her drink, she examined the man beside her. He definitely was a strong man, his body bulging with muscle mass, and he had his face covered, so she couldn't really see what he looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom