Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etna grumbled at the realization that there had already been a corrupt influence in the hero to begin with. Without the thrill of trying to sway a good-guy over to the dark side, her heart just wasn't in it. Instead, she lay there on her stomach while Dark ripped into her from behind, her pussy actually starting to get dry inside despite the rough fucking. Soon she was grunting in discomfort with each thrust and hoping that the boy would finish soon. "Go ahead and do it however you want," she said. "Just don't cum in me okay?"

"Gods you're so fucking hot." The sight of the naked Harley Quinn brought him alive, her skin was every bit as flawless as he imagined she'd be. And perky too. "C'mere" Morien gesturing to the blonde bombshell with a hooked finger. Whenever she came over, he kissed her on the lips, then again, his arms settling on that glorious rumpshaker of hers, giving it nice squeeze, he then picked her up off her feet , pinning her to the wall and went downtown.

Before long he was on his knees, digging her out with his tongue " You've had a lover recently? Did you let him cum inside you?" He didn't care either way, he just wanted to see her awkward reaction. "I'm sorta bi so I like finding these kind of surprises" He continued to excavate her tunnels , trying to find the coveted treasure in those heavenly pink folds of hers.

Dark stopped thrusting as soon as he couldn't feel Etna's passion anymore. There was nothing like trying to enjoy a good time with someone if they weren't feeling it. "Fuck..." he muttered, pulling out of the succubus. He sat on the bed beside her, not even caring that he might've caused her discomfort. "That was stupid. I don't know why the fuck I ever decided to pick you," the dark Hylian snarled, getting up and pulling his clothing back together and exiting the room. Still feeling ready to go, his red eyes kept a sharp lookout for anyone that suited his fancy.

----------

Harley practically melted into Morien's kisses, only letting him go when he pinned her to the wall. Her breath hitched in her throat as he started deeply cleaning her folds with his tongue. "M-Morien..." she moaned, placing her hands on the back of his head. "Morien..."

"Fuck," Etna sighed, feeling raw and chafed and more than a little disappointed. "Least he could've done was jerk it on my face or something." She got up, pulling her panties back up as her hymen healed itself. Her thighs were a mess, but shame was just something for the goody-good types. She exited the tavern room and wound up in the hallway beside Dark, who seemed to be scanning for potential rape-bait. "Well...this is awkward," she said. "Sorry I sucked back there. I'm usually way better than this."

The front door opened to the tavern and in stepped a woman clad in blue. She had two folded fans strapped to her hip, and had a very womanly poise to her. She was royalty, a princess, in fact, and this was not evident in her attire. Kitana had just survived the aftermath of Shao Kahn's defeat, and was currently in mourning for her friend, Jade, who had died in battle where she had lived. It sickened her that Sindel, her own mother, was revived for the sole purpose of defeating Earthrealm's defenders in one final strike before be taken to the heavens by Nightwolf. She moved to the bar and sat, ordering a glass of Edenian wine and waiting for someone to come and try her.

Warrior looked at the new woman who had entered the bar. He walked over to her and said "you look like you have seen the death of someone close to you". He held out his hand to her and said "my name is Warrior the Lucario, may I ask your name princess?"

Kitana glanced at this...creature...and gently took his hand into her own. His name was apparently Warrior, and based on the sheer face he wasn't human, a wild guess was that he is currently or was at one point owned by someone. She gave a smile that was demonstrated by her eyes since her lips were hidden by her mask. "How did you know I was a princess, warrior?" She withdrew her hand from his own. "My name is Kitana."

"Kitana is a lovely name for a beautiful woman such as yourself" Warrior said to her with a smile before he answered her question. "I did not know till you confirmed it yourself, I just found you so attractive that I called you a princess"

Kitana blushed once, then a second time as the compliments were spoken towards her. This was a very polite and kind creature, that much was certain. "Well...I always appreciate the compliment, Warrior." Another smile breached her features as she said this, again, only shown by her eyes. "Tell me...what are you? You said a Lucario...what is a Lucario?"

At the mention of his name. Morien pulled Harley into a deep embrace, groping then teasing her ass with a single finger. His tongue twirling back and forth over her used canal. A bit of seed oozed out from her hole, he lapped at it hungrily. "You like when I eat you out like that?" and he drank from her. On his knees, he looked up to read her expression. His nose grinding deep inside her, he only came up to kiss her on the lips, swapping the freshload down her throat.

Warrior thought about before he said "A lucario is one of the 700 and something creatures known as a pocket monster or Pokemon for short, Pokemon are powerful being who will only fight if they have to. Lucario is actually the name of my spices and our young sre called Riolu. A lucario is very powerful in a thing called Aura. We can detect and protect ourselves with aura, no other Pokemon have the power of arua like we do. A few of us can do an amazing ablity called mega evolution as long as we have the mark" He showed her the mega evolution mark on his shoulder

Mileena entered the bar and sat down at the counter, sighing in exasperation when she noticed the princess sitting at the other end. "Just once," she said from behind her veil, face-palming and rubbing her brow in frustration. "Just once I'd like to go out and not have to deal with her wearing the exact same thing as me." The two of them looked remarkably similar, aside from Mileena's veil, and it was obvious that the issue had been long in the making.

Kitana was about to reply to Warrior positively when Mileena entered. Of course the bitch would come here. Of all the places she could have gone, she had to follow in the shadow of the princess, just as always. "Really? I wore the same thing as you? Well, my dearest sister, you dressed after me this morning, stared at my outfit all of breakfast, and immediately dashed up to your room. That sounds like you wearing the same thing as me, to be entirely honest."

Mileena's forehead smacked against the bar. "This. This is the shit I'm talking about. You've lost your damned mind. One too many fatalities and now every day is Mirror Match Monday. Please just don't start sharpening your teeth or anything. Bad enough I have to look like this, I don't need a twin." Finally getting her composure back, Mileena ordered a really big glass of straight bourbon with a krazy straw so she could drink it without removing her veil. She shook her head, wondering if it was going to be yet another night of being ignored in favor of her sister.

(So, that confirmed my thought. I couldn't remember if Mileena was the one with the scary teeth or not... for some reason I thought that might be Jade. Ah, well. Never really played much of the MK line anyway. Too gory for my taste.)

Dark watched the dispute between Kitana and Mileena with mild interest. What interested him more was the fact that both women had their faces covered. Seeing that Mileena was somewhat alone, the Hylian strode confidently over to her and plunked down on the seat next to her. "These guys botherin' you, miss?" he asked, affecting an accent that sounded like a really bad Western movie.

-----------------

Harley couldn't take it anymore. Between Morien's teasing and her already crazy libido, the girl finally had had enough. "S-Stop teasing m-me and stick it in me a-already!" she cried out after the swordsman pulled back from the kiss.

Mileena's hands flew up to cover her mouth out of reflex, the slightest attention turningnher into a nervous wreck. "Um...um...sorry, it's just...wrong sister," she blurted out. "She's the...the pretty one." She turned back to her drink, utterly ashamed and glad that her veil at least his how hard she was blushing. Fumbling with her straw, she rushed to slip it beneath her veil just to be doing something rather than sitting there awkwardly.

Etna plopped down at an empty table after stealing some dude's beer in the name of evil or whatever. Man, she could have sworn that kid was all innocent and lame but no, he had to have some hidden dark guy crammed up his butt. She looked down at herself and sighed, maybe if she was as well endowed as most of the other girls in the bar she wouldn't have lost him.

"If you insist babe, I think I'll have some of your sloppy seconds afterall. I like seeing you beg and plead for cock, it's cute. " Wrapping an arm around her midsection, he propped her so she was positioned ontop, his thick dark cock spreading her juicy pink lips apart, his hands honing to her breast, he pumped her a few times to get her started, with each buck of his hips, her body seemed to give from all the internal punishing he was giving her cunt . Fuck, her pussy was so tight. If she kept riding him hard like this, he was going to blow his load fast.

"Mhm, Harley, make me your boy toy. I don't care if you belong to other men, as long as I can always go back to this. I think I can be fine as just another one of your friends with certain advantages'

As the night started to get out of hand amongst everyone it seemed, the door opened once more for another guest in search of a night out. Clad in a leather jacket, a white t-shirt, and black jeans, Squall Leonhart entered the tavern.

The accent that the dark man had used caused the princess in the group to shake her head. Of course the dark, evil looking male had a terrible sense of humor. He was like Johnny, but evil...and more elven. "Listen here, elf boy. Last I checked, I was no man." She took a drink of her wine, exposing her rather perfect face to the patrons of this bar for the first time that night.

[One of the male waiters approached the lone demoness who'd been sitting at the table chugging away at some other gentleman's beer. "Will it be the usual cocktail ma'am?" the waiter inquired of the young-looking demon queen. He leaned in to say something within ear range. "You don't have to worry about a tab little lady, the barkeeps says it's on the house. I think he gets a kick out of watching you get every last drop out of the tap, he says he doesn't want you to waste a drop down that pretty throat of yours. He wants a clean glass now. " The waiter went into the back for what could have been a good 14 or so minutes.

He returned with an oversized martini glass filled more than halfway with a thick clear-white-yellow substance. A potent masculine scent emanated from the cocktail glass. He lowered the drink before Etna's star-glossed eyes. "Bon Apetite" The waiter seemed to linger for a bit, observing her play with her cocktail in awe. "I hope you don't mind, me and the keep added a bit to your cocktail special. I hope you can savor the unique mix. You're a woman of arousing tastes afterall "

Mileena face palmed so hard that nine gallons of blood flew out in random directions and a freaky x-ray effect showed her brain exploding. "Always such a drama queen," Mileena groaned. "Pretty sure they know you're not a man. Our outfit shows so much tit they're illegal in most countries. By the way, you're falling out all over the place." She pointed to her sister's left breast, which had slipped its scanty mooring and flopped free during Kitana's little flourish.

Dark laughed at Kitana's statement. "Not to sound cliché, but excuse me, princess," he said, a trace of Link showing through the darkness. "I knew you weren't a guy." His crimson eyes drifted down to her chest. "Nice. Didn't think I'd be getting a show along with my drinks."

----------------

Harley almost came as soon as Morien entered her. She kept her hips going at a furious pace, wanting to see who would cum first, her or the knight. "M-Morien... cum i-in me..." she moaned.

Squall, or Leon he had preferred, walked passed the argument between the... scantily clad ninjas women and over to a corner table to await a possible server so he could order his drink.

This was when warrior slip around and punched Dark Link face with a force more powerful then any human could before he offered Kitana some cover to hide her exposed breast with a smile as he looked her in the eyes. His mega mark glowed somewhat brightly as if he was ready for Dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom