Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Entering the Dark Manor (Raziel's Journal)

I didn't make it very long either when I quit, but honestly, I am happy to be back on the site. It's nice to have somewhere to go to when I'm upset, or stressed; somewhere to let out my frustration in a creative way. And to be 100% honest, I missed the people. I always got giggles from talking to everyone.

Anyway, welcome back.

-Anjeru

I just want to make a short apology to the people I'm roleplaying with. The last week has been rough with my classwork, but after this essay, things should calm down enough for me to come back and post once more.

Another short entry, Things have been hectic with my classes, but the end of the semester is actually getting more lax. I hope to have posts in by tomorrow for those who have been so patiently waiting.

May 11'th

I want to make this short, but I feel the people here need an explanation. I have decided, for the most part, to leave BMR. I met a lot of great people here, found some good friends, but in the end, I created too much Drama for myself, and I have to let that stigma go. I probably will be on to look around, and maybe a small handful of rp's with people, but I do not think I will be active like I had been in the past.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me. I harbor no resentment to anybody on here, and I will miss the majority of everyone, whether or not I actually talked with you. So while this may not be the final farewell to the people, it is for my mainstay on the board.

November 4'th

A quick message to those I am roleplaying with:

My mind has been a clutter and my life rather hectic, so I am sorry to say that in the last week, I have had little time to sit down and focus on longer-posts for my roleplays. I am deeply sorry for this. I hope to have posts out to everyone by this weekend, if not by mid week next week.

November 9'th

I'M FULLY LEGAL! WOO!

*cough*

I suppose I'll try to have a drink today. Probably not, maybe sometime this weekend. Should be fun.

I have 1 older rp that I still have to get to, but other than that, I've only neglected to post in the last few days.

>.> Minecraft eats your life.

January 6'th

Haven't had that drink yet. It's a damn shame, too.

Anyway, I have 2 active rp's at the moment. Anyone that wants to rp with me, I should have my thread bumped soon with a little bit of new content. Those who have an rp that I haven't posted to or want to continue, pm me and we'll discuss putting it back on track.

>.> Minecraft still eats your life.

Feb 10'th, 2012.

Oh god, my head is pounding as though hammers were smacking my brain repeatedly.

Haven't been feeling good the last few days, and the last month was dead muse month. I hope to get posts out for everyone soon, once I can muster the brainpower for it.

That is all.

July 9’th

If you are reading this, you either remember me or wondering who the hell this is. Doesn’t matter, I suppose, I’m just going to talk a bit on here.

It’s good to be back, honestly. I missed some of the people here, and it’s much more active on the roleplaying scene. So I’ll be here for a while, at least. Most of my rp’s are dead, although I am accepting them again. Feel free to send me a PM. I usually have a character that someone can use with me, and I have few actual limits.

The main reason I am back though is Anjeru. I’m happy to say that we are dating, and it’s been almost a month already. It seems like days. I can honestly say that I have found love again, all because of her.

Here’s hoping to a positive return to the site.

October 26'th

Things have been keeping me from posting, and from actually getting back into socializing here. And sadly, it isn't getting any better on that front.
My Grandmother has just recently been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, and it has quickly spread and is at Type 4. I'm doing what I can for her, visiting and such. I doubt I'll be able to be around much of any time.

I hope she gets better, and that I can come back here. If not... well, things just get shittier, huh?

November 9'th

Things have gotten worse over here. The diagnosis for my Grandmother is that she has 6 months to live, if that. I went to see her yesterday. She's at least off the ventilator, but she has trouble talking and her breathing is labored. It's... rough on the whole family. My muse is dead as well, so no posts for a while, if I can ever get it back.

Turned 22 today. What a wonderful present. *sigh*

My grandfather just passed away after suffering for years so I know how you feel. It's really rough to deal with.

Happy birthday, man. I hope it improves. Seriously.

Thank you, Hahvy. I know we haven't ever gotten on the best of foot with each other - I could say that about a lot of people here, actually - But thank you. It means a lot to me.

*hugs*
And I meant what I said.
At least she is no longer suffering...... try to focus on that, if it helps. I know it doesn't necessarily make it easier now, but....
*hugs more*
Thoughts continue to be with you and your family.

November 14'th

The funeral starts in an hour. I want to thank everyone who gave their condolences or even just thought it. It helps.
I'll try to get into chat when I get home, but I have a doctors appointment afterward. So hopefully I'll see everyone tonight.

January 14'th

A new year. And hopefully it will be a great year.

Tomorrow will be 7 months. 7 wonderful months with a woman I have pined over for... years. I shouldn't have waited so long to ask her out, but it wasn't like I would have been able to back then. So I grew, and when she took me... It was the happiest day of my life. And since then I've sworn off a lot of the darkness that I let myself brood in.

She... saved me. From myself. And has shown me many things. Like love. TRUE love. And I haven't been happier.

So, happy early anniversary, Anjeru. What you have done for me... it's more than most people have. I look forward to being with you for a long time.

Aw, that's so very sweet of you, love. I'm glad to start this new year with you, to be with you. You were with me during one of the hardest times of my life and I'm happy that I can help you as well. I love you. I have for a long time.

So.

Happy early anniversary, though there are plenty more to come. <3

March 29'th

It's been over a year since I posted in here. Crazy. And three months since I got a post in on this board at all. It's been crazy.

Let me start by apologizing to those that I was roleplaying with before I disappeared. I know I said to at least one of you "tomorrow I'll post," "This weekend I'll post," then got nothing back. It's been a busy and intense few months, and I am sorry. If anyone who had a roleplay going with me wants to continue or start a new one, please message me about it.

So, I started something new this year, working towards an actual career instead of floating in the abyss. Medical work, it's going to be good. I'll have something to amount to. Being able to help others. Hell, the uniforms for the clinicals came in Wednesday. It felt good to wear. But what does that mean for me on here? Well, posts will probably be sporadic except on weekends, and even then I don't know. I've been working my ass off for this class. But I do want to come back, and I look forward to it. I plan on putting a request in for my female characters too, pulling them out of my main thread since they don't get any love in there.

Anyway, A third of the year is already gone. Still a long time to go though, it seems.

Back
Top Bottom