Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MissMae's Smut Search! (updated 11/28! craving BDSM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMae

Moon
After an unfortunately long absence, I'm back to BMR and ready to get some stories going.

I'm still on a hunt for smut! My lust is insatiable, it seems. Below are a list of my basic do's/don'ts, along with some pairing and plot ideas. Should any of this strike your interest, please shoot me a message! I'm here and I'm ready to play.

What I will do:
-anal, vaginal and oral
-threads or PMs
-1+ paragraphs

What I crave to do:
-non-con/rape
-cumplay
-pregnancy/breeding
-ageplay
-gangbang/multiple penetration
-BDSM

What I absolutely will not do:
-watersports/scat
-vore of any kind
-bloodplay
-multiple girls at one time
-RL character pictures

Note: I might be convinced to try IM roleplays, but it's not something I've done before so it might not end well.

For a full list of kinks I will or won't do, please give my F-List a read!

RE: MissMae's Smut Search! (Master/Slave, non-con, gangbang wanted!)

CURRENTLY CRAVING:
Master/Slave with BDSM influence

Plots:

Sorority Slut
Delta Gamma Alpha is the biggest sorority on campus, with freshman hazings that outdid any other Greek house, including the infamous ____. Every year, one freshman pledge would be assigned to the neighboring fraternity to be at their beck and call. What they do to her is entirely up to them.

Breeder
The slave market is booming, to the point that there isn't always enough supply to meet the demand. To anyone who wants to make it big in this business, the answer is obvious: buy a girl with all the right traits, fresh and barely legal, and breed, breed, breed.

The Arena
In the deep undergrounds of the city lays an arena only known by the rich and privileged. An offshoot of the nearby slave market, uppity slaves that fail to sell will be sent to the arena to be broken in front of an audience by either professionals or potential buyers. What happens in the arena can be brutal, but some men like their women broken.

Ain't No Party Like a Rapin' Party
It's an exclusive, invite-only party in one of the most expensive hotels in town, any girl would be thrilled to receive an invitation. With the promise of food and fun, who could say no? She doesn't know it yet, but she's the party's main entertainment.

Knock Her Up
Due to popular demand, a fusion of Sorority Slut/Breeder! When a girl is offered a full ride through college, she accepts it without a second thought. Little does she know she's just agreed to be the personal toy of a house of college guys in a competition of who can knock her up first. College will be the last thing on her mind when she's busy making baby after baby for an entire household of men.

Take 'Em and Break 'Em
Some slaves need to be broken before they can properly serve their masters, and that's the way some men like it. One of the largest local slave rings specializes in selling rebellious, uppity slaves to the men that take pleasure in breaking them.

The Resort
It's no secret that businessmen overwork themselves, but even the highest of bosses need some time to get away. And where better to escape to, than a luxurious resort on a tropical island? What truly makes the trip worthwhile, however, are the perks one can get added to his room. The resort hosts its very own harem of girls, ranging in experience, that can be rented to visitors for the stay of their trip. And with no privacy policy in place, the businessmen can do whatever they want, wherever they want.

My New Pet
((I've got a few of these for different kinks and settings and stuff so they'll be organized a little differently))

Mail Order Bride edition:
He's at the age where he should be finding a wife and settling down, but he's found over the years that most women just wouldn't do it for him. He needs someone who won't talk back, someone willing to wait on his every need and fulfill him with every dirty pleasure he has. One night, a link pops up on his computer that can't help but grab his attention immediately. "Find the perfect wife for you!" the ad exclaims, "With only a few easy steps, happiness is just around the corner!" And easy it is. Just select a girl, and she'll be your perfect little pet. Overnight shipping included!
(Can include pregnancy but doesn't have to)

BDSM edition:
Business has been slow lately for the owner of a local BDSM dungeon and club, as the number of submissives attending had fallen well below the number of dominants. The answer, of course, is simple. Get the club it's very own pet, available for attending dominants to punish and torment as they will - at a price, of course.
(willing to have more than one girl, but not in the same sexual acts)

House Toy edition:
Life got boring after college. Going to work, paying the bills, all while still trying to get laid. Enough is enough, decide three friends and roommates, and through the wonders of the internet, spend a couple of months worth of rent on buying themselves a shiny new toy. The catch is, this toy just happens to be young, female, and legally bound to do whatever they want.

After an unfortunately long absence, MissMae is back and ready to start playing again. Please shoot me a message should any of these ideas tickle your fancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom