Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm scared of the dark(Traveler and I)

Not her mate. But he was something called her first 'love'. Interesting. "Have there been other loves?" He brought his hand up to touch her neck, feeling her pulse throbbing through the thin leather of his gloves. "I have been here a long time. Maybe I need to relearn what it means to have humanity." He could feel her small, cool hand touch his head as she teased him, then press both of her hands against his chest.

"I am warm, and I feel better than 'good' under my clothes." His thoughts went to the scars on his back where his wings were and he backtracked. If she found out that he was a Shadowman he'd have to kill her to cover his tracks. He did not want to kill her. No, killing was opposite of what he wanted to do... "But that can wait until another time."

He could feel the quickening of her pulse as his fingers rested against her neck. He slowly drew them down, across the fabric of her thick coat and down the sleeve that covered the delightful flesh he could sense lying hidden beneath her garments. Zander's eyes were heavy-lidded as he regarded her and the way her body had changed. The increased pulses accompanied thoughts of her not-mate friend, who was her first love. Her hands pressed against his body as if begging for more warmth, and her extreme ties had stopped their shivering. "If the void within you is satisfied we can lay down so you can sleep. The closer our skin is to each other the warmer you will be." His hand moved to the top of the zipper on her coat, fingering the small metal fob as he considered stripping away the barrier along her front so that she could press herself against him.

"You are really too intelligent to have been sent here to act as a breeder. What is your purpose here, other than to track down your friend who was your lover but not your mate?" His face moved closer to her and he inhaled her scent, his lips hovering just an inch away from her neck as he contemplated the value of her knowledge to him versus his desire to couple with her in the caverns.

"No other loves." Minerva answered his question quickly as she felt his hands against her neck. Those felt warm too, but more importantly why was he touching her so intimately on her neck? Hmm, then again she had both her hands on his chest. Maybe she sent the wrong message? Ugh, but he felt too good! What should she do? Minerva found herself attracted to Zander and that was dangerous. She knew what humans did when they were attracted to each other.

While she contemplated this, she missed some of his words. Something about feeling better than good. "Another time..yes." She repeated as she snapped out of it temporarily. She shuddered as he drew his fingers down her neck. Oh god, that was feeling way too good. Well, it was because he was warm, and each part of her skin where he touched felt tingly, but not numb anymore. Hmm, she should rest? Yeah, she probably should have. As much as her active mind was fighting it, she felt like at any time she could pass out now that she wasn't moving. Still, her heart started racing as he slowly unzipped her jacket. Underneath was a thin, black long sleeved shirt. It hugged the curves of her breasts well.

"Mmm...gosh that's nippy." She commented as the cold air started to crawl up the front of her body now that the jacket was clothes. But he was right, their skin would provide better warmth than the jackets. She looked up at him when he questioned her about why she was here while he moved closer to her. Too close...she could feel his breath on her skin. "I...well if I tell you, you can't say anything. To anyone." She said as she reached over to his jacket and began to unzip it casually. This was for warmth. This was for warmth! Why the hell did this feel so wrong?

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down with her as she laid on the insulated blanket. Oh...this felt so. Good. She could easily fall asleep like this. She thought about telling him the reason why she needed to find her friend, and the real reason why she was here, but no. He wouldn't understand. "I'm gathering research. I'm studying this planet and it's life forms, and documenting them in a journal. Then once I'm done, I'll be leaving. Probably." She laughed a bit. Yes, they had told her they would come back for her. However, considering what they did to James...she wasn't so sure. Though they knew her research would be valuable. That's all she had on them for now.

Minerva moved her hands from underneath him for just a moment before she took off her glassed and placed them off to the side. The last thing she needed was to break those. She could still see without them, but it would be a pain.

So she was a researcher too... she was like he was. They could not have met by coincidence. He let her open the front of his jacket, exhaling in relief as the cool air hit his skin. He felt much too warm under the layers of insulation but to have removed them earlier would have awoken suspicion. "I won't tell anyone," he promised. "It will be our secret." His eyes moved over the curves of her breast under the tight black shirt, and he wanted to feel her heart beating against his chest. He wanted to make it beat faster.

She took the jewelry off her face and set it aside, her hair splayed out beneath her as she laid on the barrier. He couldn't resist; Zander had never tasted the salt of a human's skin who wasn't screaming in fear and horror. He wondered what she would taste like, and leaned over her. His hand moved to brace himself next to her waist, and he lowered his mouth to her neck, kissing her along the curve of her collar and feeling her heart beating beneath the pale, delicate skin. He let out a soft murmur of approval. This was much better than rape. There was something so satisfying about kissing the flesh of a willing woman that was worlds above forcing himself upon one, something that he would have to consider in the future.

He pulled back slightly and looked at her. What a strange creature she was! Fearless, inquisitive, trusting... she had approached the Devourer as if it was a curious harmless creature to be studied. She believed him when he told her about the acid fog. She even climbed down, despite her exhaustion, and allowed him to protect her. The backs of his hands still stung painfully, but he had them covered and so the healing wasn't visible to the human female. At this point Zander was very sure that he didn't want to kill her. She was too interesting to be exterminated.

"You are feeling warmer?" His voice was low and throaty. "Or do you want me to continue to stimulate you?" His hand caressed the side of her waist, and the heat penetrated his glove to warm her every place he touched her. This was much more interesting then the last few weeks of studying the humans had been. Zander found himself glad that his pod had broken down and he had run across this woman; the pure pleasure of being alone with her was almost as intoxicating as the sensual aroma of her feminine sexuality. His eyes were almost glowing from the arousal he felt.

She gave him a smile of approval when he agreed not to tell anyone. Though after she placed her glasses to the side and retreated her arms back underneath him, she watched as he slowly got closer to her. The closer he got, the faster her heart began to race. Mmph. Damn it, he was really getting close. Her breaths began to quicken and she flinched when she felt his lips against her neck. "Mmm!" Minerva shuddered underneath him as he kissed up her neck. What was he doing?! And why hadn't she stopped him?! Minerva's lips parted slightly as she tried to tell him to stop, but she just couldn't. When was the last time she had ever been so close with a man? She couldn't remember. Her love was in science, and the only man she ever thought about was her childhood friend.

Until now. She realized that while he was kissing her neck she had closed her eyes in reaction. They slowly opened after he pulled back. Her heart was still beating quickly and she suddenly felt a little hot...in a certain part of her body. Seeing his expression as he looked down at her...was for some reason turning her on. Plus those kisses. It was just...it just felt too good. For once, she couldn't analyze what was going on through someones head. Zander was a complete mystery. He was strange. He even felt different from anyone else she had ever met.

"Huh?" Minerva said quietly as she stared into his eyes. Stimulate her? To give her warmth? When she felt his hand run over her side, brushing against the small line of pale flesh that the shirt was not covering because of the way she was laying down, she sucked in a deep breath and looked away from him. It was true she was feeling warmer, but...wow, talk about a complete one eighty...she was sure he didn't like her an hour ago.

"Zander...I think if you continue, that would be bad. I don't really know how things work here...but being so intimate with a stranger within hours of knowing them is frowned upon. Still, I thank you for keeping me warm."

"Frowned upon?" His face took on a slight look of confusion. "Do you mean that people do not approve?" His fingers continued to stroke her waist as he contemplated her meaning. He'd seen woman trade their services for many things, often within a few minutes of meeting a man who wanted to use her. The entire concept of waiting a longer period of time before being intimate was foreign to him.

He drew a breath through his nostrils and then let it out slowly as he flattened his hand against her flesh. "People here trade their services and goods. Nothing comes without a price. So... I will keep you safe and warm and get you to the compound. One day you will do me a favor in return."

Strong hands tucked the blanket around her body and pulled her towards himself as he laid down next to her, offering his shoulder and chest for a pillow. He blinked and his lids seemed heavy, as if he was already half-asleep, and he let the issue of stimulating her go. "They are fond of saying 'you can count on it' here when they mean that they are telling the truth. So... you can count on it - I will not break my promise to you. Rest. I will keep you safe until you are strong enough to make the rest of the journey."

As he pulled the blanket around them both and made a tube their combined body warmth made a nice, toasty cocoon for them to sleep in.

Minerva had to wonder what he meant when he said she'd return the favor to him one day. Well, she had plenty of talents. Though for some reason, she felt like there was one thing he actually had in mind. At least she was safe for his charm for now, and she could bask in his warmth without feeling too aroused. She rested her head against his chest and listened to him promise her to protect her. The blanket was all she needed to seal the deal. Minerva fell asleep just as fast as she closed her eyes.

It wasn't too long into their sleep, that a strange noise would bounce of the cave walls. It would not be enough to wake up Minerva, but...it would send chills up Zander's spine as he'd know all too well what it was. The only thing that would be of some comfort was that this was not just a monster, or a cloud of acidic gas. But rather, one of his kin. The illusive female counterpart of the Shadowman...they were rare..mainly because they had refused to be apart of their male counterparts society. Which was why when the humans came, Shadowman found human women especially attractive. Not only could they mate with them to make their own spawns, but they were too weak to cross them like the women of their own race.

The Shadowomen usually traveled in packs, but this one was alone. Lost. The sound that bounced off the cave was the sound of her calling out to her packmates, attempting to find them. Though she heard no other calls. The noise was eerie, like the sound of a crying woman.

Minerva did not stir one bit, even when the sound became louder. She was too tired, her body practically hibernating to recover from not only the trek here, but also the journey she made from the Colony ship down to New Earth.

Zander's blue eyes opened and a penetrating cold that had nothing to do with the temperature crawled up his spine. He heard the sound of the Shadow Woman calling to her pack and he immediately felt a longing; a need to find her. Yet he had vowed to protect this human female as well. He eased out of the blanket and then tucked it around Minerva, locking in the residual heat to keep the little human warm. The sound and scent of her heart beat mixed with the imminent presence of the Shadow Woman was making him feel primal.

He drew his cloak around his wingless shoulders and stepped to the ledge of the cavern. He nearly stepped off the ledge out of habit, having forgotten momentarily that he could no longer fly. At the last moment he put his hand on the wall of the cave and stopped himself from stepping out. He shut his eyes for a moment, thanking the stars that he remembered. Then he called out to the female, calling her to him as he scanned the skies for her silhouette.

Her call seized for a few moments, as if she had simply flown away upon hearing a male call out to her instead of any member of her pack. Though, once again she sang, letting him know she had heard him. He would feel a presence above him as the Shadowoman dropped to the ground, landing behind him. Immediately she began to sniff him. He was of her own race, but he looked different. He also reeked of human. He smelled and looked like one, and this scared the raven haired woman. She hissed and then backed away from him, crouching her body low to the ground.

Though, she did not attack. Her red eyes that reflected the moonlight in such a manner that made them appear to be glowing just continued to look him up and down. Her wings were extended as if she were about to fly off, but slowly they began to curl up towards her body as she realized this Shadowman was not a threat to her. He was the opposite of a threat, he was vulnerable. That made her relax slightly and she stopped stalking around him...but she didn't let down her defenses either.

In the tongue that belonged to their people, she spoke out to him. "Why are you missing your wings and tail? Did the humans mutilate you? Is that why you smell of human girl? But I smell that same human around here...did she do that to you? If you would like, I can help get revenge..only if you help me find my pack...

When she touched down he wanted to wrap his wings around her and take her to the ground, grinding into her as they clawed each other and drew blood in their passionate coupling. But... he could not. He shifted his cloak and tilted his head slightly, catching the light that reflected in her eyes to gauge if they had ever met before. She was a stranger; someone new. Someone worth exploring.

He turned to face her as she stalked, his eyes watching hers. Would she attack? Was she a forward scout for her pack, perhaps, lost but not so far from the others that they could not tear him apart in an instant? She spoke to him and it took a moment for him to convert his thinking over to the mother tongue.

"I am in disguise. I have submitted to the mutilations to appear as one of the humans." He glanced towards the back of the cave and thought it attractive that this female was willing to help him avenge his presumed capture. "I do not want this human harmed, and I cannot help you find your pack without my wings. My apologies. I only wanted to see you. It's been a long time since I've seen a woman of my own kind and your scent was calling to me. If I could help you I would, but my mission is too important to abandon." He admitted to himself that she was a striking specimen; strong and lovely, with grace and surety that made him want to feel her pressing against his flesh and wrapping her silky heat around his body. He sensed in her an above average intelligence; the sign of a future leader if she was not already one.

The Shadowoman looked confused, as if he had spoken in some alien language. Why would anyone go that far just to study this alien creature that had invaded their home? Perhaps the male specimen of her kind had gone crazy, doing this to one of their own just to get information on those filthy parasites. She scoffed and then suddenly closed the gap between them, staring him up and down. Just as her body called to him, he was also attracting her. Though it was forbidden to couple with a male, at least in the tribe she roamed with. Just because they were afraid of the consequences.

...But this one. He was weak, mutilated, and yet he was still like them. A nasty smile appeared on her face as she got an idea. "Why not abandon your mission for a few days to come with me? The season will be approaching, and we have elected to mate this year. Though we have not found a male that we are willing to bring home. You are perfect." And by perfect, she met that he couldn't fight back or threaten them in any way.

The way her voice sounded, she wasn't asking. She was telling him. Her wings started to spread once more, though they weren't flapping. She was just showing him all the lovely, colorful feathers she had. A sign that she wanted to mate with him, and then pass him around to her sisters.

Zander regarded her body language, the way she moved like a swaying tendril in the breeze. Her eyes said much when she offered him a reason to abandon his mission, but he felt the underlying threat in her request. The word 'perfect' was too... perfect. He smiled, his eyes traveling across her breasts and down to her waist, taking in the luscious curves and the strong lines of her body. She was virile, sensual, and had the scent of a woman in heat. Or close enough to it...

She opened her wings in a flaunting gesture, it's flirtation obvious as her feathers stretched and glimmered in the dim starlight. It would have been nice to have pressed her into the stone and fucked her there, taking her body for his pleasure and filling her with his seed. He was certain that, though it might not be the peak of her fertility cycle, she was still ripe enough for his offspring to take root and thrive in her womb.

"I made a promise to finish this mission with the humans. Ask me again when it's over and I might say yes."

His eyes darkened, the bright blue turning to indigo as he challenged her demand. They were both powerful; no doubt if they had both been equally matched it would be a close fight. She had the upper hand though. Her wings, her balance... she could keep him on his toes and most likely lay him out on his back. And from there it simply depended on what kinds of knots she used.

Her eyes simply stared into his as he challenged her, though she only smiled. She was wrapped black, tight garb that was made out of a special material that kept her body temperature just right. To humans they would look like black, shimmering rags...but to their kind it was a symbol of elegance..since most just chose to keep themselves covered with common animal fur or feathers from their own wings.

"You are foolish to challenge O'Whilda Therone...Perhaps if that human you are with is no more, your mission will be finished, yes? Or...maybe I can just take you anyway and leave her for another male to snatch up and eat or impregnate."

With that, the woman suddenly grabbed Zander by his throat and lifted him up, looking into his eyes. She could take off with him now but she wanted to see how strong he was. Even if he was weakened by his mutilation, her pack would not want to mate with someone inherently weak. She tilted her head to the side as her sharp nails started to sink into his flesh. "You called me down here. I will not leave until I am satisfied."

"Don't touch that human female! If you think, O'Whilda Therone, that you can -" he nearly choked on his words when she grabbed him and lifted him off his feet. He could feel the brush of her silken dress against his body.

"I never said that I wouldn't satisfy you,"
he clarified. "I said that I wouldn't abandon my mission." He ignored the beading blood at her fingertips and reached out to grab her by the base of her scalp, his fingers lacing through her hair to get a firm grip. The muscles on his forearm tensed as he drew her closer. One leg stepped between hers, parting her knees and pressing up to the apex between her thighs.

"I called you down here because you were lost and alone. I can't help you with the first part but I can fix the second."
His eyes lidded heavily as he felt his body responding to her closeness. His hardening sex thickened and began to grow, stretching the fabric of his trousers and pressing against her pelvis.

O'Whilda could feel his member hardening against her thigh, and she purred in reaction to indicate that she enjoyed what she felt. It had been a long time since she had mated, but she would not let her baser instincts control her mind. Of course, her body responded in the exact way that it was supposed to. He would smell her arousal almost instantly. She wanted to throw him down, though his hand was tangled in her hair and she didn't want to risk him pulling her down. So her hand just started to squeeze his neck even harder in hopes to get him to release her.

"You got so emotional just now. Over a human? Why? Is she carrying your hybrid spawn?" She asked him, though she would be surprised if he could actually answer her considering the pressure she was putting on his throat. Even if she hadn't been planning on capturing him, this was the way her kind naturally liked to mate...after a display of power from the male. Though the reason why the Shadowomen separated from their opposite gender was because they only liked to mate during their season for children. The Shadowman liked to mate for pleasure. Thus creating a large influx of rape in their culture, and sometimes even murder when the Shadowman was especially viscous with his prey.

"You may not be able to help find my pack, but if I bring you to them they will praise me for the discovery of a suitable mate for The Season. I cannot let you go, mutilated mate of mine. Not even after you give me what I personally desire."

The muscles on his back moved involuntarily, trying to manipulate wings that had been removed. This caused them to itch, and the itch made him turn his head slightly as he considered what this Shadowoman was saying. If he continued to show concern for Minerva then the Shadowoman might kill her. To protect the human he had to pretend that she meant nothing to him.

But first he needed air. He was stroking her legs with his own, but now he locked one heel behind her knee and slammed a forearm across the inside of her elbow to break her grasp. A swift backhand aimed at her throat was intended to stun her enough for him to break out of her hold. If he could have flown he'd have taken the fight out of the cave. An idea came to mind and if this attempt to break free worked his next move would be to get out of the cave and up the cliff, to take this fight as far from Minerva if possible.

He would hear her hiss and cry out in pain when his forearm connected with the inside of her elbow. Once she grabbed at her aching arm, she didn't expect such a quick blow to her thoat, and she started to cough and gasp for air. It caused her to let go, but she did manage to scratch him with her claws. So he was wingless, but not defenseless...she would do well not to underestimate him.

"I see that you are only human appearance wise but still just as much Shadowman as you were before you lost your wings. Still, that will be your end...I'd like to see you fight without the superior balance of your tail." She said, though her voice was rather strained from his earlier blow. She launched herself at him in hopes to grab him and carry him into the air with her. Or drag him to the ground...whichever one she could manage depending on how well he was able to fend her off.

Her cry of surprise and pain touched something in him that made him want to hold her down and plant himself deep in her body, pinning her with both cock and tail while she struggled. But his reasoning part of his mind took over and recognized the truth of her words. Without wings or tail he was out of his element. How did humans bear to be so defenseless? He growled at her as she continued to defy him. As tried to move out of the cavern she launched herself at him, slamming into his body and knocking them both off the ledge.

Zander felt the itch again as his body wanted to fly; the parts of him that had been removed refused to accept their own absence. Like a healing injury, his body itched and ached, longing to be whole.

Unfortunately he could not spare the idle time to contemplate what that meant to one of his kind. Air was on all sides of him and he felt O'Whilda next to him. He reached out and grabbed her by the waist, dragging her against his chest with a hard yank. If he was going to die then he would take her with him, unless she decided to try to save them both from their plunge. "Whatever happens now we are bound together, mate." The last word was spat out as if it had a bad taste to it. He would have taken her gladly at any other time in his life, but at that moment all he could think of was that she was interfering with his mission.

But if he was going to die... He slid his free hand behind her head and captured her for a kiss. It didn't matter at that moment that the ground was rushing to meet them. Zander wanted to taste her lips and know what it was like to take a kiss from such a strong and sensual Shadowoman, rather than having it taken from him.

Hmph. Silly Shadowman. What was he doing clinging to her like that? As if she'd allow death to take him from her. She had claimed him as hers. But tasting his lips only fueled her desire to be with him more. She moaned in satisfaction as their bodies clung together and kissed him back with passion, sinking her fangs into his lips to draw blood. Right before they were about to hit solid grounder, her powerful wings beated and stopped them in mid air. She was strong enough to carry them both, and at first she was going to take to the skies so he wouldn't be able to escape her. Now all she wanted to was to feel him inside of her.

"You will fight back, mate. Before I can accept you, you must fight me with everything you have so I know that you will give me a strong child. I have no desire to mate with weaklings. Your lack of tail and wings will make things difficult, but I won't use mine during this fight." She told him as she landed him gently on the ground. Though her gentleness wouldn't last long. She threw her head back and then sunk her teeth into his shoulder, biting him so he would let go of her. When he loosened his grip even slightly, she pulled away from him completely and was on her feet, standing over him. "Don't think about not fighting back either. I will fly up there and kill that human before you can ever climb up there to save her." She warned him with a grin, licking his blood from her lips.

He could pretend all he wanted that he didn't care about her. But she had something to do with his precious mission, so she knew he would comply.

The taste of iron and sex filled his mouth as her kiss deepened. Women - always with the blood and biting, but oh... it was so sexual and erotic! He felt her heart begin to pound harder as her wings stopped their descent, and for a moment he thought that she might simply fuck him on the ground and leave him there.

Her second bite was less sensual and more painful. Zander loosened his grip and stepped back to pull himself from her greedy mouth. "That's a cowardly thing to do, isn't it? Using threats and coercion to force me to do what you want." He circled her slowly, his balance different without the added benefit of his natural appendages. "Don't do me any favors by holding back. I don't want you to ever say that you went easy on me when it comes time to tell my child who I am." He tilted his head at her and smirked. "That is, if I decide to let you go after I've had you."

It was a tease, really. Human males controlled what their women did and where they went but Shadowmen did not. Their women were independent and strong willed; a force to be reckoned with. It was obvious that O'Whilda was one of the stronger - a natural leader.

Zander waited until her feet seemed slightly off-balanced before he rushed her. He wanted to sweep her feet out from under her, ducking closer than Shadowmen could because of his lack of wings, and then wrap an arm around her waist to throw her to the ground. Whether or not he was successful depended on how quickly and tactically O'Whilda could react.

O'Whilda simply smiled when he accused her of being cowardly. She and her packmates had no honor, they did what they wanted to survive and continue on with their race. She would get what she wanted regardless of his biting words, and she wouldn't lose sleep over it either. She had to commend this wingless, tailess male for his bravery. Not only was he confident that he could beat her even while she was doing her best, but he also thought he had the power to decide whether or not he kept her.

She started stalking him once more, though she didn't expect him to charge in towards her. He was very quick, though she decided that she would not hold back since he had asked her not to. So, she jumped into the air just in time to avoid his sweep kick. However, he grabbed her by the waste and brought her down. The Shadowoman hissed as her wings flapped wildly, but they could not keep her from hitting the ground below him. She used her powerful legs to kick wildly at him with her bare feet in attempts to push him away so she could get back to her feet again and pounce.

Her leap was swift and short, but he was quicker. His strong fingers wrapped around her dress and her waist and for a moment he could feel the taut muscles of her abdomen underneath her dress. He hesitated for a moment, intrigued by how different Shadowomen bodies felt from humans' when O'Whilda lashed out with her legs and caught him in the hip, sending him away with a powerful blow.

He stumbled briefly but then he whipped his left hand out to catch her ankle as she drew it back from a kick. His hands were fast - so fast that they could act without conscious thought. His grip was talon-like and sure, drawing her back to him as if he was the one pursuing her and not the other way around. His eyes were sharp and cunning, but at that moment they softened enough to suggest that his hands also knew how to travel slowly and tantalizingly awaken every nerve in a woman's body before he sent her into an orgasmic abyss.

"Why do you insist on these archaic shows of strength? Is it not enough to know that you want to open your body to me?" He smiled at her, his confidence dancing in those icy blue eyes. Had he still worn a tail it would have been sinuously sweeping the ground behind him, hypnotic in it's viper-like dance.

"Or do you need to feel pain before you mate? Humans have no such qualms. Their women admit that they enjoy sex and they seek it out often enough to keep even a Shadowman satisfied."

The Shadowoman grinned when she felt her foot connect with his hip, though she did not expect him to continue his pursuit. When he grabbed her ankle and dragged her towards his body, she gasped and looked up at him. She was expecting something more. A slap, a punch, her ankle being broken. Instead, she got a loosened grip as the male just leaned over her and stared at her body. Why wasn't he being rough with her? They had cut off his wings and tail...had they removed his instinct too?

She seemed confused when he asked her why she was doing this. This was how their race had always mated, for thousands of years. Why was he questioning it? Though his next sentence made her hiss in anger. So that's what it was..he had spent too much time with those damn humans. Her eyes shot up towards the cliff she had pushed him off as she contemplating killing that female human. He was implying she was somehow better than her. "I am doing this because it is our way. Have you forgotten how we mate? The very reason why our genders are now separated? Human women are weak and they don't care who they mate with. I do this to make sure my mate is strong, which you obviously are."

She tried pulling her ankle away from him, though his grip was still firm despite loosening it earlier. "Why do you not use your strength to injure me so I can't fight back? Are you that out of touch with your own nature?"

Damnation! She was thinking of injuring that human woman again! Zander shook the Shadowoman's leg to draw her attention back. "I have forgotten nothing! But I have learned." He pulled her closer and grabbed her other leg, then slid over her body to pin her to the ground as his hands moved up, sliding along her legs and across her hips, to her chest and then to her shoulders. When they were eye to eye he drew in a breath through his nostrils, willing himself to patience instead of being angry that she did not understand his motives. "Things can be more pleasurable when there is agreement among our kind."

How could she understand? She had not spent the time he had among the strangers. She had not humbled herself or made herself weaker in order to learn what their people needed to know...

"Why would I want to injure the woman who is going to carry my child? I want you to be strong and intact; able to care for him and protect him until he is strong enough to find his way back to me." He tilted his head slightly and slid a leg along the inside of her thighs until he bumped lightly against her sex. "If you need me to beat you to make you ovulate and accept my seed I will, but I will not injure you or break any part of you. If I had to injure you then I'd have to protect you until you healed, and I don't have time for that."

He slid his right hand over her throat to pin her to the ground. Though his fingers nearly vibrated with the tension of restrained force, he ensured that she could breath without a struggle. His other hand snaked down her waist to pull up the black dress that concealed her legs. His lips curved upwards as he inhaled her musky scent, it's increase an indication that her body was reacting whether or not her mind willed it.

O'Whilda shivered as her body reacted to his hands as they went up her body. She wasn't fighting back much, as it had been a long time since she had felt such pleasure. Such a sensation managed to distract her mind from the human for now. "Hmph. You don't have to take care of me after you injure me. You are a strange one, and I am not just talking abut your missing appendages." He was much kinder than any Shadowman she had ever encountered. It made her want to be kind to him as well. Or perhaps that was just the throbbing in her cunt that she felt as this male pinned her down and pressed against her.

Feeling his hand on her throat was only more arousing to her, and she gave him a smile. He was strong, she didn't even have to fight against him anymore to sense that. She now wanted him, but even if she didn't she couldn't fight back. He was pulling up her dress, and soon he would see her eager, wet pussy. Her instinct was telling her to continue the struggle but his words really did effect her. She didn't need to fight..he wasn't trying to hurt her, even if her body thought he would.

"Fine...I agreeee to have you take me. No more violence....I will not fight you. I just want to feel your seed inside of me."

He remembered the first time he had been with a willing human female. She had been shy, a woman who had already raised a family on her home planet and lost them to war. She had traveled to his world to seek a new life and had sought out his heat one night. In their time together he learned the power of restraint, the sensuality of a slow hand, and that there was something insanely satisfying about feeling a woman climax before he did; it gave him the sense that he had truly conquered her with his touch.

"That's the smartest thing you've said today." Zander growled. His lips curved into a smile and he leaned down to kiss her. His hand tightened slightly around her throat as he shifted his weight. Warm lips brushed over hers and then pulled, commanding her to open her mouth to him as his knees nudged her legs apart. He slid further onto her and his hand brushed across her wet, needy sex. Fingers splayed her flesh apart, touching her swollen petals with knowing fingers that sought to bring her pleasure more than it sought to take it's pleasure from her.

His hard cock rubbed her thigh through his trousers. A few manipulations of his hand and it sprung free of the clothing. The thick head seemed to seek her of its own accord, meeting soft flesh with hardened velvet, and then he pressed into her and groaned as his body filled hers.

Back
Top Bottom