Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't think I can keep up.

Yamada

Planetoid
I'm not a detailed roleplayer and sometimes I think that comes back and bites me in the ass lol. I've had the pleasure a few times to rp with a few people ,who overlook my limited creative skills and we just do a casual rp . Rare occasions a long-term rp. Lately it has become increasingly hard to find people who are interested in the same things that you're interested in. I really like to rp ,but lately I don't know if I'll find people who are interested in my particular tastes.

The only advice I can give, Yamada, is don't give up. It can be difficult to find partners if your preferences aren't in line with the majority's, however there's a lot of people out there, and you'll eventually find those who are compatible with your own tastes.

That goes with the amount of detail that you write with as well. There's potentially great partner/s out there for everyone. The problem I've found is that it's either a feast or a famine. No responses for weeks, then suddenly too many to cope with all at once. Just have patience, and keep putting yourself out there.

Back
Top Bottom