Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Elven and other Delicacy's ...( Me and frozenflame )

Eda bit her lip as she watched the cruelty unveil before her eyes. A fellow elf was getting raped by the savage Bardek. The worst part of it was that she knew that Bardek had done these terrible things to the elf and the kitzune... all to get towards her. Eda imagined what would happen if she were in the elf's place, getting fucked by the wolf-beast. She had already been soiled by orcs, how could she get any worst? The girl's heart beated faster, as if imagining the amount of pleasure she could get from riding Bardek... Then, the wood elf realized she was looking too much in awe at the scene. She turned her emerald eyes away and tried to look at something- anything else!

She was then forced away from her orc, which she had somewhat gotten comfortable with, to be hoisted above and get a perfect view of Bardek fucking the elf. "N-no...!" The citrus-haired girl covered her eyes and tried to close her legs. However, it served little resistance as the tentacle glided against her soft thighs, coating them with its wet and slippery substance. With those defenses gone, the tentacle pressed up against her womanhood. It slammed into her walls immediately. The girl's pussy wrapped around the tentacle, clamping down on the substance. "P-Please, stay strong...!" Eda whimpered, speaking to the elf.

However, it wasn't long before the subtle thrusts into her pussy made her wet again. Eda's pussy was on fire, and soon her grunts transformed into moans. "Mhmm..." She moaned, reaching down with one of her hands to open up her pussy lips to give the tentacle more access to her insides. The wood elf lowered her head and stared at the tentacle thrusting in and out of her with a crimson blush across her cheeks. "I-It's good..." She mumbled in a low tone.

" Yes.. " Bardek groaned, bemused to hear how quickly the Elven Hero was falling before the pleasure forced onto her, it would be even faster then he expected that she would fall before him willingly to be reduced to a sexual plaything, and not much longer, and she wouldn't even mind that half her tribe was being enslaved besides her.

" Your going, to even better soon ! " the demonic Creature snarled, and then slams his other victim hard down onto his inhumanly large rod, holding the whining and whimpering creature down to flood her womb with his seed, groaning pleased as the fragile elven form starts to bloat slightly with the intense pressure of his cum before it would finally escape down around where he penetrated her.

" Mmm, looks like, this Elf, is stuffed nicely now.. " he grunts then, grabbing the girl on his dick by the hair to yank her closer, taunting her with the idea of what soon he would do to her hero.
" Don't you worry girl, I'll rape your Hero next, I will be breeding her, Unless.. " he grunts, pausing a moment to watch the poor thing grasp inwardly for a slight shimmer of hope. " Unless your Village decides for a trade, say, five virgins in trade for your hero, and every single piece of pussy to serve the orcs for a night, so they wont feel left out on this deal. " he proposed, an outrageous demand, though Bardek didn't care much about what she thought about it, he was a lust demon after all, and there was no greater source of power then a woman, unwillingly submitting herself to the shame of serving another man, and with exactly all of them bending over in sacrifice for their, supposed, only hope, well, there was going to be a lot of shameful tears and moans when they allowed themselves to be a monsters whore for a night, and even to sell five of their purest to the demon for Eda.

Naturally though the deal was a trick, none of the Elven would ever leave again if they foolishly took the deal, after all, they could not possibly adhere completely to the deal, there was always someone that would not be able to partake, to young, to old, or perhaps simply not the same species, anything was worthwhile the excuse to break this deal, and the elven women would only get to realise it by the time they expected to leave again.

" Now then.. " the demon grunted, starting to increase the pace into Eda's assaulted holes to keep her occupied whilst pulling the other elf from his girt, only so he could drop her abused body onto the cum stained grass before him.
" Shoo ! Go ahead, do tell your people, they have until tomorrow at nightfall, then this precious hero of yours will be screaming with her first taste of how Demon's breed ! " he ushered amused, waving her off to crawl to her own safety, a sign the orcs understood not to ignore, the poor thing would be allowed to leave, weather or not her task would be fruitful for the Demon was of no consequence, Eda was going to be breed tomorrow Night, with or without the other women realizing that they offered themselves for nothing in return.

If it had not been for the demon's cruel words, Eda was sure to have lost herself in pleasure. Yet reality had snapped when he let the elf free. The citrus-haired girl reached out an idle hand to the weak girl. "N-no! Do not let that offer go through! Tell them to bolster their defenses!" The girl cried out. Yet at the same time her bouncing breasts and glorious ass was elevated above all to witness the scene. Below her were horny orcs, ready to attack her on a moment's notice. There wouldn't be a reply until tomorrow night, but the elf was sure that Bardek wasn't going to let her off the hook tonight.

The large tentacles still ravaged her insides, opening her up even more than the orcs did. The elf's inner walls were unlike any other being. They squeezed indefinitely against the tentacles, hoping to push them out, but only served to please them even more. She removed her hand from her womanhood, trying to knock herself out of the horny state that she was in. "N-no, stop! Please, I'll take any orc cocks!" Eda cried out as her womanly juices coated the tentacles. "No more!"

It was going to be a long twenty-four hours ahead of her.

" Yes, stay strong, there is no need to save this Hero of yours, she's already breaking anyway, moaning like a human whore. Just look at her ! Not much longer, and she will gladly be breed, so long as she get's more cock into her hungry cunt ! " Bardek shouted loudly, purposely so that the escaping elf could listen whilst also aiming to humiliate Eda.

He wasn't satisfied with just that though as he would then add a thought that was sure to instil a certain urgency within the elven community once they came to consider this. " No need to save the hero, I will just rape her, until her Magic is passed onto my offspring, we'll see then how an elven settlement will withstand us when we have the key to enter their save haven's, no need to accept some trade, I'd much rather bide my time and then go around raping every single elven woman and Girl that so sweetly tries to hide away behind your magic. Oh, the pleasure it will be, watching them scream and plead as their men are slaughtered while Mothers and Daughters are raped and breed side by side ! " he snarled, depicting a most terrible plot that would happen if he came to breed Eda, and although it was a gamble, as he knew not if her magic could truly be passed onto a demon, the Elven race was likely just as clueless about it, and chances where, once Eda was broken, that she herself would open the door into the elven realm for them.

" Now moan Slave ! " he demanded of Eda then, immediately to assault her nipples, and even her Clitoris, with a tentacle each, their slimy skin wrapping around those sensitive lumps of flesh to bite and suck on them with tiny fangs, going all out on poor Eda to break her will to resist and draw her into the corrupt darkness of her body's pleasure, pleasure given to her by force and from creatures so cruelly disregarding her as anything then their plaything.

" Don't you worry, soon, soon you'll have more Orc Cock then you can take, but do plead, beg for some filthy Orc rod to pound you like the filthy slut you are ! " Bardek hissed at Eda, obviously not interested to let her just slip away into her lust, he wanted her to struggle for her own sanity and the safety of those she sought to protect, just so her defeat would become a more crushing one when she again dared to admit how good it felt to have the demon's appendages fucking her formerly pure body.

Eda violently shook her head, trying to repress her moans over her protests. "N-no!! T-that's... mhmmm... not... true!" Before she could say anything else, the elf was out of her sight. What would she tell the rest of the elves? Would she recall a story of a valiant elf attempting to remain strong, or one that was slowly succumbing to a monster's touch? The elf held her hand out at Bardek to summon forth a fireball, but nothing would come from her hands. It was true! Her magic was sapped! "You'll pay for defiling me! L-Let alone tainting elves with your awful thoughts!" She roared while the tentacles continued to press and rub against her warm pussy.

The slimy tentacles pressed against her soft, delicate skin. It caused the little elf's body to burn with even more desire. She bit her lower lip in an attempt to repress any of her desires. I mustn't moan... she thought. I mustn't give Bardek what he wants... Her nipples were rock hard, and pressed against the tentacles. "An elf never begs...!" She protested, glaring at the Bardek while her body was violated. It was at this time that the citrus-haired girl arched her back and climaxed wildly over the tentacles, covering it with her minty-fresh scent. Her face loosened for just a moment, before barking back at the demon. "T-this doesn't feel good!" Her voice stammered. "You think the elves will wait like sitting ducks? No, they'll send elves at you. They'll send thousands, all ready to punish you and your orcs! You'll all regret succumbing to lust rather than readying yourselves for battle!" She puffed out her chest, which, rather than showing off her pride, showed Bardek and the orcs below her beautiful, bouncing bosom. "You will never break an elf's spirit!"

" Oh ? " Bardek murrmurred amused, silently enjoying how Eda had reached a climax for him, bathing the tentacle in her juices, milking it for something that it could not truly give her.
It was a glorious moment to him, no matter how much she assured him that he could not break her, her body was already speaking a different language, soon enough it would be quite used to it and eagerly partake in it's own corruption, it would be only a matter of time then until her mind caved in to stop resisting the pleasure of being used.

" Why, if your so certain.. " the Demon ushered now with a smile, pulling the tentacle from the Elven pussy whilst the other appendages moved to hoist her, with legs spread, into position for his massive girt's tip to nudge against her lovely pleasure hole.
" .. perhaps I should start the main course right now ? wouldn't want to miss my chance feeling my dick deep in that freshly deflowered fuck hole, I do want to see your belly bloating with my cum you know ! " he would taunt her.

Then however he would lower her down a little to start grinding her moist flower against the firm shaft of his girt, meanwhile to reach out with a tentacle that was approximately half as thick as his dick. " Perhaps, but first I need to widen your hole a little, wouldn't want you to tear apart on your first round. What do you think ? This one big enough to loosen you up further Slave ?! " he dared to speak then, licking his lips excited again while grinding the thick tentacles tip against her cheek so she wouldn't miss the sight of what he proposed to force into her next, unless she gave him some reason to wait till tomorrow night after all.

Eda whimpered as her womanly juices trickled down the tentacle. It was proof that she had enjoyed a monster's touch- an awful scene. She struggled fighting back against the tentacles, but in mere seconds the tentacles were able to do what they originally planned to do and widen her legs. She could feel the hot cock press against her glistening, bubblegum pussy. "A-ahhh... It's hot!" She complained, feeling the intense heat that radiated from Bardek's cock. Her minty juices trickled down Bardek's massive cock, allowing him to feel the forbidden elvern juices. Exotic and just as tempting. Her heart pounded as her wet pussy rubbed against his firm cock. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever felt before- the orcs or tentacles couldn't match up to it. Yet at the same time, the large cock was almost too large. Eda herself was only a seemly 5'6". She was sure to be torn apart by a cock was about a fifth of her height. "F-f-f-fuck hole...?" Eda stammered as she repeated Bardek. In truth, the elf enjoyed the demon's way of talking. Calling her a cock-warmer, and other things surely helped keep the wood elf's nipples hard. But she couldn't let the wolf-demon know that she enjoyed getting called that. She was a prideful elf, and the demon needed to respect her!

With every breath, her chest rose, showing the demon her bountiful breasts even more. "N-no! We had a deal that you wouldn't do this until tomorrow night!" The wood elf didn't want to take in Bardek's cock. She would surely never be able to go back to the elvern village if it happened. Anything else was better than that! But how, how, how? The desperate elf needed to convince Bardek to not take her tonight. "L-Look, you have all these orcs, don't you? I-I haven't sampled all of them yet! You wouldn't want to lead a dissatisfied army into battle, would you?!" The citrus-haired girl begged. "Right... right...?!"

Bardek loved her reaction to his words, there seemed to be a blush on her face when he talked dirty to her, a hint that, past all the holier then thou exterior of this fine elven meat, there was quite a needy slut underneath waiting to be made the only thing she ever was, and amusingly, she was making it easy for him, weather she liked it or not.

" Ah deal ? Why, I don't remember making a deal with you, I do recall making an offer to your village, but if your so certain that they care so little for you, why the heck should I wait turning you into a proper Demon's Whore hm ? " he growled in challenge, using for once a term not merely meant to humiliate her as the beloved wife to a man was, only that for a demon, it described his favourite plaything, and the aforementioned did not have to enjoy her position, albeit, it made the play to one as Bardek so much more delectable.

What amused him more though was how she suggested that she should be taken by Orcs first, a hidden desire, or a weak attempt to save her body from this final abuse that would leave her unable to enjoy the attention of anyone but him, it mattered little, these where words spoken by her that only served him in his toying with her.

" Seeing how you'd like to be gang-raped first though.. "he murrmurred then, deciding now to play along with her suggestion, although on his terms, and if she failed to do as ask, well, she might just have to pass out a few times while he fucked her tonight after all.

" You know, maybe your right. Do go ahead and beg, beg me to allow this little cock depraved cum dump to have a taste of every dick in camp before I wrap her like a cock sleeve around my dick to destroy her for every other man.. " he growled at her, once more lifting her up higher to grind his dick up against her defenceless vaginal entrance, taunting her to go against her own words that she would never beg, worse, he wanted her to humiliate herself even more speaking of herself as little more then a sex starved beast unwilling to be ended until she has had every last men around her spend himself with her.

Eda whimpered as soon as Bardek mentioned not making a deal with her. "P-Please!" She begged again, though it hurt her elvern pride to even beg a lower race for such a dirty action. Her body was heated, still her soaked pussy rubbing up and down Bardek as he spoke. Her body had begun to falter and desire the demon-wolf, but she knew it was a forbidden pleasure. As soon as she had a sample of him, she would never be the same. It was obvious after seeing the kitsune and elf fall before her. She breathed heavily and reached up to grope her own breasts. The citrus-haired girl pinched her rock hard nipples. She squeezed them while lightly twisting her hips not towards Bardek, but away from him so that she could still keep her sanity while she spoke. "P-Please, master Bardek! I want to sample every single cock in this camp! M-My pussy feels so empty and lonely right now... and I want their large orc cocks to fill this cum dumpster with happiness ♥" What did Eda just say? The wood elf was falling for it. "I want to ride every orc! I want to warm their cocks with my wet pussy!"

" Yes, someone is really happy that she lost her Virginity.. " Bardek growled amused, basking in the moment that poor Eda was pleading to, as he would describe it to himself, become the camp's eager whore, and no matter how much it may just have been an issue of choosing the lesser evil, poor Eda was only giving Bardek what he wanted, that filthy sex crazed beast that he wanted to turn her into.
On top of that, being constantly used, mingled with the drug and her seemingly loving nature for being treated a simple sex toy, it made things so much more entertaining for the demon, once her remaining pride was broken, she'd be the perfect instance to display what elven women truly where.

Bardek wasn't nice enough to let her leave so easily though, he would grin down cruelly at the lovely build of an elf, reaching his right paw down to gather a strain of pre cum from the tip of his girt, only to reach between Eda's thighs to forcibly finger her with his coated finger, purposely poisoning her with his seed to steal any remaining hopes for her to be saved, not yet to have been raped by him in person, though with his actual seed already tainting her now just to make sure no other creature would see in her anything other then what she was to be, a Lust demons Slave.

" Mmm, ooh your going to fuck them all you dirty beast, your going to crave a cock in your mouth just to stop you from screaming with pleasure ! And when the last dick came all over you, I am going to Fuck you, and I think I'll do it right in front of your Elven village so everyone will see how much you love it ! " Bardek snarled, seemingly done playing with her as he so fiercely fingered her pussy, soon to pull his paw back again though so that the beautiful Elven girl could enjoy and fear the burning between her legs, the hint of a lust that needed to be sated by a man, one that would be a tenfold as strong after he had claimed her, and that could only truly be sated by him.
And although it wasn't quite as strong just yet, Eda would soon enough be forced to feel even more pleasure with the Orcs, but even when she dared to give in and enjoy it, Bardek intended for her to not be sated until she was spread wide by the demon himself.

" Now go ahead Slave ! " the demon groaned then, lowering Eda to the ground where he released her. " There is a lot of work for you ! So much cock just waiting for your pretty arse to present itself.. " he taunted the poor elven girl then, ushering her along to approach the group of orcs that already waited there, hard and eager to destroy Eda's former self by pounding her right into the arms of her strongly enforced lust so she would loose herself entirely in it's corruption.

"S-shut up...!" Eda cried out in frustration. The elf already felt awful admitting that she wanted to be passed around the camp. Bardek mentioning how much she enjoyed this only served to further frustrate her. The citrus-haired girl looked back at the demon-wolf. Gods, she hated that look on his face. It was so smug, that she wanted to burn his face off with fire. She looked south to see what he was doing. She had no idea what he had in mind with the pre-cum, but let out a slutty moan as she fingered him. "A-aaahh...!" The wood elf tossed her head back. "D-don't do that... I'll get pregnant..." The elf sobbed. He continued to torment her with his words, and it caused her to sink further into despair. Then, he mentioned fucking her right in front of the village. "N-no, that's shameful..." She whimpered. The exotic girl quivered when he pulled out the finger. She felt increasingly empty, and had a strong desire to be filled up.

Sweat trickled down her chin, and her breathing increased. Why was she feeling so hot? Her body was burning, hotter than she had ever felt before. The girl's eyes were filled with lust as she was freed from Bardek's grip. So many orc cocks- and she couldn't take her eyes off of them! Her mouth salivated, and the elf found a nearby tree. She leaned against it, bending over so the orcs could see her nice bubble ass and her luscious thighs. "W-what are you doing! Fuck my pussy now, y-you brutes!" The citrus-haired girl begged, desperately shaking her hips at them.

The Orc's would grin greedily at the Display Eda gave, still so unused, though so ripe and ready, to them, claiming elven women was a prime delight considering the hostilities between those two races, though more then anything these filthy beasts enjoyed the sight of an Elven girl begging and enjoying to be their plaything, worse, the womb that would give birth to further generations of Orcs.

Not that Eda would be permitted to carry their offspring, she was just allowed to humiliate herself and her kin craving the feel of her captors so deep within her, only increasing the Orc's Loyalty towards the demon as Eda was the very promise that the elven would fall before their might, and that their women would succumb to worship these brutes rather then seek to slaughter them, and not only her, but any desirable female as the moaning and grunting Kitzune girl proved on the other side of the camp.

Eda would not need to wait to long herself, soon the Orcs had surrounded her at the tree trunk that she leaned against, a set of mighty hands would grab her hips, and moment's after an Orcish dick would plunge harshly into her needy folds, starting to fuck her hard and fast.
More hands would join, some of whom would guide her hands to stoke the dicks that soon she would get to feel within her too while yet again others groped and molested her, squeezed her breasts and toyed with every bit of bare skin.

One Orc in particular wasn't satisfied with waiting or touching though, he would seize Eda by her citrus hair and simply yank her away from the tree, shoving her face up against his cum coated dick smelling of himself and the Kitzune girl that he must have mounted not to long ago, and now he expected the Elf to clean him off and show just how much she craved to be fucked, no matter by what it be.

" Mm, good, Don't miss anything, you can fuck her until she passes out ! " Bardek ushered both amused and excited, watching as some orcs tried to turn Eda's Lower half sideways, putting her tight ass on the spotlight for one more Male to enter her, and surely enough, moment's later one of the Orcs would try to force his way into her after, starting a rather greedy gang bang where Eda was nothing but the warm meat for them to thrust into, truly teaching her how low she was falling for the demon's pleasure.

Eda tilted her head to the side. Out of the corner of her eye, past her citrus hair, she could see the grinning orcs behind her. Disgusting... The way they saw her as nothing but a vent for their lust, even though given her magical abilities she would be able to smite all of them. So this was how it felt for a prideful elf to fall before an inferior race.

The elf bit her lips as soon as the orc grabbed onto her hips. His cold, callus-filled hands ruined her soft complexion. "H-hey, your hands are too rough!" The elf complained, but the only answer she got was a healthy helping of cock plunged inside of her. Instantly, her warm folds hugged the foreign shaft. It tugged and squeezed on the orc cock while her soaked pussy slathered it with elvern juices. She stuck her tongue out, letting out half cries, half moans as his cock rammed inside of her. Ever time it drove inside, she could feel the giant cock kiss the entrance of her womb. "T-too much!" She whimpered, but the orc didn't care. Her ass bounced every time the giant monster's hips met hers. The sound of clapping flesh filled the air.

A dark shadow overcame the elf's body, covering any rays of hope she had left. Her nipples were already hard, and squeezed by every orc that could get their hands on them. The elf's large breasts bounced back and forth with every thrust and could only be stopped by some greedy orc hands. The orcs would feel how soft and cushion-like her bosom was. She yelped as an orc pulled her from the tree and instead positioned her mouth in front of his mouth. "N-no, I said you could only use my pussy!" She was silenced as soon as the cock entered inside of her mouth. Unlike the goblin from before, the elf knew what to do. She hungrily slurped on the cock, allowing her tongue to dance and press against his impressive shaft. It was as if her mouth was a second pussy, eager to squeeze the green-skin for all that he had. The elf let out a few muffled moans.

At the same time, she felt her body being shifted once more. Was it even possible to do anything else to her? Eda had jinxed herself, as she felt another large cock press up against her asshole. In one fowl swoop, the cock that plunged into her would feel a different sensation than her pussy. Her backdoor was much tighter than the orc, and the interesting wall structure of the elf rubbed against the orc. Any surrounding orcs would get a beautiful view of her bubble ass as it got pounded into oblivion.

Slowly, the shadows of cocks were all she was able to see. Orcs that couldn't gave a touch were masturbating at her, ready to spill their barbaric cum over her perfect skin. W-why do I feel good? The elf questioned herself as she continued to suck on the cock, slurping up all of the orc's semen. The citrus-haired girl reached out into the crowd and wrapped her fingers around two orc cocks, and began to stoke them. I-It feels so good... The elf's eyes were filled with lust, enjoying her newfound attention. Cum... she begged the orcs, wanting to be bathed in their white semen. Her pussy and asshole squeezed on the cocks.

There it was, the moment Bardek was looking forward to, when this lovely Elven creature begun to truly succumb to the lust instilled within her, empowered even, as the Demon thought, by a deep dark desire to be lacking control along with a hunger for being disregarded as the wonderful creature she was, an urge as he guessed possibly born from her constant need to be an example for others.
Now she no longer had to be an example, she could let herself go, and with the aid of what had been done to her, it seemed oh so easy for her to forget that she was meant to be much more, so much more then the lustfully moaning creature she was becoming before his hungry eyes.

" Yes, much better Elf ! Work harder, your not there to just enjoy yourself ! Milk their cocks dry, make them cum all over you, and don't you dare to leave a single fuck hole unattended, your Nothing without a cock lusting to destroy you. " The Demon would growl towards the Elf, watching with delight as slowly the situation begun to escalate, how her pleasure holes where fucked each at their own pace, and how she greedily devoured the taste of an Orcish cock in her mouth.

" Mmm, that hair looks far to pretty, I want it soaked with cum ! " he would demand then, both of the orcs attending Eda, and the Elf herself, desiring for her body to be stained by her current act, every inch of it so when they where done with her, she could enjoy the feel coating her of having so eagerly serviced these brutish beasts.

The Orcs where meanwhile growing rougher with Eda, each of them on their own trying to have more of her, nearly shoving one another apart as they tried to be the next in line, even while still the first once where still eagerly thrusting into her fine body. their roughness being reflected in how her body was being molested, the brutish creatures groping growing so much firmer, and some even starting to rub their needy dick up against her lovely elven skin, foretelling how eagerly they awaited their turn in her eager cavities.

Eda's mind started to go blank, and the more she sucked on the orc's cock, the less she was willing to resist. Why did she ever fight something like this? She was surrounded -hidden- from the world by the circle of orcs. At that moment, it seemed like this was the wood elf's dirty little secret that no one knew about. But they all would, eventually. The freed elf was making her way back to the elvern community, and Bardek had already announced his plans to showcase her to the village.

Eda continued to stroke the cocks with her fingers, turned on when the demon-wolf mentioned that the orcs would cover her in their love juices. The eager elf was ready to receive her reward. Suddenly, spurts of hot semen landed all over her soft body and even began to lighten her citrus hair. The wood elf removed her mouth from the cock and cried out. "H-hot! It's so hot!" Her body shivered with delight as the sticky semen coated her body. "More! Stain me with your lust ♥" The citrus-haired girl spanked her ass, inviting the orcs next in line to have a taste of her pussy.

She had one of the orcs lay down on the ground, and she laid on top of him with her back on his chest. The orc would have no trouble slipping his cock inside of her backdoor while another tended to her soaked pussy. Eda's legs wrapped around one of the orcs, pulling him closer as if her were a lover. Another orc sat on top of Eda and pushed his member between her breasts until it disappeared in her dark cleavage. Her warm breasts squeezed against the orc. Eda herself went back to stroking some nearby cocks and taking another one in her mouth.

If it weren't for the previous orcs wetting her up, it would have been nearly impossible to thrust into her tight holes. She clamped onto the cocks inside of her with her inner walls. They hugged the orc, as if begging for the monstrous cocks to conform to the shape of her insides. Eda felt her mind slipping away. All she could think, all she could see was cocks. And there was plenty of it to satisfy her. "More, bring me more cocks!" The spoiled elf yelled out. It wasn't long until she was practically bathed by the white semen. How long this would continue, the elf had no idea.

---

The lone elf had already appeared before the council and informed them of the captive. Whispers came from the ancient council as they debated their options. Eda, their strongest warrior, was captured. While they did not like the idea of it, they knew they couldn't come after her. No, the elves would stay put and set up proper defenses in case Bardek ever decided to bombard the village. They constructed walls made out of twisted roots from the grounds. It grew and curved around the entire town until it was covered in the dome of weeds. No one would get through. They would not lose another elf to that wicked demon.

" Wonderful. " Bardek murrmurred amused, taking in the view of how Eda was succumbing, and how her ever more fierce hunger for sex empowered him.
She and the Kitzune, who was in no better state with the Orcs slamming hard into her needy depths, where the perfect display of what the demon sought to turn every living breathing woman and girl into, Slaves of such low desires to feed him with theirs and their current suitors lusting energy.

It did seem though the Kitzune turned a little jealous though, the group of males was a much smaller one then what was surrounding the beautiful Elf, although no orifice was unoccupied, she dearly craved to prove herself more capable to the Demon, in part still struggling against what her body had turned her into, but even more so craving to be the Demonic creatures main tool, by now strongly tied to the believe that it was the greatest honour to be had to be mounted on the Monsters massive rod to be given his offspring.

Hers though was now the task to have her honourable and fierce bloodline mingled with that of the vile Orcish creatures, and while in her struggle she had long since forgotten while she desired the latter option less, she didn't remember any-more how every delicious thrust into her needy folds was a betrayal against her scarcely seeded kind, helping unknowingly to reduce their numbers as her womb would only produce the creatures she once so firmly despised while her sacred powers would only go over into her children in a twisted and vile form to enslave others like her.

Eda, although still new to all of this, seemed to break much more easily then the Kitzune did back when she was first captured, but the Elven hero had been given such strong doses of the Demon's corruptive fluids that her body was more inclined to betray it's owner, and much sooner had she be given the beasts vile seed to poison her entirely, even if only in tiny quantities.

Still, where the furred girl had once kicked and screamed, cried and plead for days below the Orcs hungry abuse, Eda was was already moaning and begging for more, her mind so much more open to welcome what she was becoming then most creatures that Bardek had come across, and the Demon was inhaling this powerful submission, growing harder with every passing moment for the feel of the Elven folds to wrap around his rod.
He remained patient though, least for now, watching how her body was stained with cum, how she begged for more even if there was no more room to spare, and even how her beautiful body was growing filthy as the Orcs begun to pin her against the ground to fuck her harder then ever before.

It was over the course of a few hours though, where first they tried to just fuck her, they would soon begin to give her the feeling of what they truly felt for her, both spite and lust as they would slam so hard into her that the wet sound of skin meeting skin would travel throughout the camp, allowing even, forced if need be, for her mouth to remain empty, if only so she would scream out in delight for them and plead loudly and, hopefully, nonchalantly for more cock.

Eda continued to indulge in the large cocks, feeling less pain and more pleasure at the time passed by. The musty scent of the orcs covered the minty-scented girl. She had allowed the orcs to do as they pleased with her body, trying out countless positions. It wasn't until Eda glanced on over to the Kitsune that she noticed that she was receiving less attention. The citrus-haired girl walked over to the woman, her cum-soaked ass swaying from side to side. The wood elf hugged the woman, allowing their breasts to mash against one another. Eda giggled, and winked at the many orcs to signal them over to the pair. Now they would have twice the amount of pussy to violate and enjoy, and so no one was unhappy. The girls could now enjoy as many orc cocks as they wanted.

The elf's skin, while sticky, was now rather shiny and still appeared perfect. It was lubricated perfectly, allowing orcs to enjoy her tightness while kissing the entrance to her womb. Eda filled the night air with her musical moans. Every time a cock slammed into her, she loved the feeling. In fact, she had forgotten about everything- the elves, Bardek, the invasion... all she had on her mind was loving the orcs. "I love orc dick!" Eda cried out. Her back shivered, and her plump ass served as a comfortable cushion for all orcs. "More, more! I can't live without orc dick inside me!" The citrus-haired girl leaned down and locked lips with the kitsune. She began to make out with the girl below her, twisting her tongue and allowing the woman to taste the elf's exotic saliva.

34javsi.png

"Annebelle!"
"...Yes, sir?"
"You best prepare the defense troops. If those lowly orcs burst through the barrier tomorrow, it will be up to you."
"Excuse me sir, by... defense troops, do you mean Trayla, Dana, and I?"
"Who else? You three girls are the next best troops we have."
"Of course. Sorry for asking such a ridiculous question."

" My my. " Bardek murrmurred, watching from a distance as the Elf not only succumbed, but so openly embraced the sexual interactions that where offered and forced onto her, to the point where she'd even embrace the Kitzune girl to share with her in their hunger, perhaps even showing a slight tendency of a hunger that only another woman could sate.
An amusing and exciting thought, not only knew she no more inhibitions, but she seemed eager to breath only for that which her body had been taught by her captors.

It did make Bardek wonder though, amused to think that, Eda, with as little of the potent seed of his in her, being this eager to let her body be ravaged, then how must the escaped elf feel ? He did not break her mind, purposely so, but he did blow a full load into her. Probably she was struggling with herself by now, aware that her body was forced to desire a man, or any sexual contact at all, and that if she gave in, it would be very hard for her to stop even the longing for more.

It was most entertaining to picture it right now, her failing to resist, and near raping a man for her need, or begging one to take her as sex slave. Perhaps though she was just put in chains ? Oh how glad the other elven must be to see what their females might be turned into, that was, unless they had someone powerful enough to lift his curse from her, and even then, they could never erase from her mind what pleasures she felt being raped by beasts and Demons alike.

Yes, eventually, he had no reason to extinct the elven kind, in fact, if anything, he would want them to spread out into the world again. Albeit, with a few changes to them, when Bardek managed to get his way, those said to be the most graceful and ancient on this world, would be capable to give birth only to female Elven kin. men however, they would be born more strongly related to their fathers, and Elven men would be eradicated on sight.
Oh yes, the Elven kin would be unable to reproduce among themselves, Bardek would turn them Natural sex Slaves, they would have to seek the aid of others and gradually accept the role as slaves, who among men would not desire to own and ravage creatures of such beauty after all ? It was the perfect plan to eternally empower himself on this plane.

" Come here Slave ! " the Demonic Wolf would snarl now, scavenging through his thoughts had turned him on even more, and he thought Eda to have had enough fun now. The beast would not wait for her to join him though, his tentacles would spring anew from his back and reach out to ensnare the cum coated Elven woman, and then lift her into the air right before her Captor, her Legs forcibly spread so that now he could plunge in that oversized thick tentacle, preparing Eda's likely over-sensitive womanhood for her first time on the Demon's dick.

" Time to show your Sisters what they are missing ! " he snarled with a lust-born anger at her, raising to his feet to carry her before himself, idly ravaging her pussy with the Tentacle whilst carrying her towards the Village, heralding his approach merely with Eda's abuse as he ruthlessly taught her body to stretch further for her duty as a demonic whore, worse perhaps, a succubus that would willingly betray her kin for the mere attention of her owner.

Not alone though, the Demon was bold, though not dumb, soon as he begun to head out of camp, a swarm of orcs would surround and follow him, twenty of the green and grey skinned soldiers to guard the Demon, both in hope of victory, and more Elven meat to breed.

What was the point of capturing elves? The council had questioned this many times, wondering why Bardek was invading their sacred grounds. Were human woman not enough for the brutish orcs, and were they not as easy to capture? Nonetheless, they could not convince Bardek to withdraw, nor could they let go of their pride and ask the humans for help. All the demon-wolf would be doing would be stirring up inter-species tensions. Surely, the wood elves combined with the might of the high elves could wipe them off the face of the Earth. So, what was Bardek's intentions?! What was it?!

Annabelle slipped a dagger into the side of her green boot. She was a weapon specialist who had plenty of control over them. She combined her weapon expertise with magic to form a deadly combination.

"Are you two ready?" Annabelle looked over to the other two women.
"I am. Why don't you ask the non-elvern?" Trayla glared at the third woman in the changing room. She was a mercenary that didn't belong in the elvern community. But... she wasn't a human either.
"Oh, I'm ready." Dana walked towards the exit door, lightly flicking Trayla's nose. Trayla growled, annoyed at Dana.

---

Eda was reluctant to even obey Bardek's orders as she rocked her hips back into the orc. "Yes, yes, yes! ♥" The slutty elf moaned with her tongue sticking out. She leaned in closer to the kitsune and locked lips with her. Their tongues danced with one another, swirling in perfect motion. When the citrus-haired girl broke the kiss between her at the fox woman, a thin bridge of saliva appeared between their lips. The wood elf looked at the kitsune; her eyes filled with lust.

Before she could continue the session, something had wrapped around the elf and pried her away from paradise. "No! I want orc dick!" Eda complained. Her protests were silenced by her screams as a large tentacle dug right into her tight pussy. Her womanhood was already warm from the orcs' love, but the tentacle was still far too large for her. Eda arched her back and tilted her head back as she forced into such an embarrassing position. "I-It's too big!" She complained, as her pussy hugged and squeezed onto the tentacles. The citrus-haired girl reached for the tentacle and tried to pull it out of her. "Please, take it out, Bardek!" The wood elf begged.

((Below is a picture of Trayla))
ezn979.jpg

" Oh no Slave ! " Bardek said full of glee, pounding the long and meaty appendage firmly into poor Eda to mercilessly prepare her for the ultimate end of her free will, already shuddering at the mere image to force her down on his rod to rape the poor creature and, just like he did to the Kitzune, remove her reason and desires outside her new purpose as a nymphomaniac slave, cursed to only remember her old live if she had been without a man for to long.

" Don't you worry slave, you'll be to occupied soon to mind the seize, and you don't want to disappoint all your new orc friends, right ? The Kitzune was able to take me, how would it look id an Elf couldn't do what some beast could hm ?! " he would taunt Eda, although not putting to much weight into his own words there, he didn't care if she would try to bear with it, or struggle for her dear life, the effect would be the same, her kin would watch the Hero utterly lost to them, and with it, the power that this Elven maiden held, he would make her scream with pain and delight so that the other elven could fear the day that he broke the former Hero completely, so that she would open the way for him and the orcs to do to the remaining elven women and girls what he did to Eda and his other victims.

Bardek would not slow down, neither in his pursuit to get Eda spread open wider, nor in his pace with which he would approach the Elven village, moving out of his way to approach as close as the Elven barrier would allow, whilst the orcs would assemble around him to assure no surprises would rain down on him.
And then, only to perform a provocation towards the remaining Elven, shouting boastfully " Since no Virgins have been brought fourth, do enjoy your Hero's screams as I breed her ! " towards the village, bothering not to hide what he had asked for her, although leaving out the demand for every elven woman to serve as an orc's whore for a night, wanting those that didn't know of it to weep when he begins to destroy Eda's former self completely.

The once-powerful elf continued to bounce up and down on the tentacle. Her breasts bounced wildly with every thrust, and her legs were kept wide. The words that Bardek spoke were like venom to her ears. The idea that she would turn away from her elven people, and that she wouldn't mind being violated in front of them had scared her. The citrus-haired girl closed her eyes in hopes that it would all go away, but she could still feel the slippery tentacle digging inside her wet pussy. It was all too real. "No..." Eda whimpered. "I don't want this... I don't want any of this!" She shook her head.

The barrier still remained intact and unmovable. It seemed very quiet, and no reply was given to the wolf-demon. Suddenly, some vines shot out at the orcs, hoping to pierce through their hearts. Two shadows overtook Bardek's figure. Standing on top of the barrier were the blonde-haired Annabelle and the aqua-haired Trayla. Both had bows in their hands, firing down arrows that, where ever it hit, would synthesize hard rock onto the tip.

"So... that's what happened to Eda." Trayla looked down with a saddened expression. "Such a shame. And she was a great warrior, too." The blue-haired elf tightened her string and let an arrow fly towards Eda's heart. She would rather have Eda die than to be humiliated further.

Bardek smirked inwardly as those Shadows appeared, glad that he could still coax some kind of reaction out of the Elven Village. He did hardly move though as those vines attacked the orcs, leaving some of them to fall to their attack, though the remaining Orcs would swiftly brandish sword and Shield alike to protect themselves, and even show as much intellect as to encircle the Wolven demon to shield him from an attack, a grade of loyalty barely seen for their kind.

" Time to make babies Slave, it only hurts the first few times, but your going to love this even more then Orc dick Soon ! " The demon grunted, pulling the thick appendage out of Eda, just as she had previously pleaded him to do, though not to stop her torment, but instead, do the worst thing that could be done to her.

Bardek did bother to lift the girl out of the line of fire though, but then his Tentacles would reach out to tear a from Orcish shields from their owners so that he could shield Eda's Vitals from another attack, though he made it a point to leave her female bits quite visible so that the two other Women could watch as he pulled his Toy's pussy in place over his dick, just to ensnare Eda's Ankles as he begun to pull the poor girl down against his thick meat, truly meaning to rob her of her last bit of Sanity by raping her right here.

The demon was excited about this, though not only about breeding poor Eda, he did look up at the two girls above the shield dome, already deciding their roles if he should get his hands on them, eager to, just like a proper Lust demon would, abuse them both himself, although, already deciding that the Blond haired would only gradually be poisoned with lust to always enjoy her shame as the Orc's breeding stock, while Trayla would not be poisoned at all to serve as the Demon's plaything, only to be taught enjoying her new life through mere repetition of the task that she would be given. Oh, Bardek sure hoped these two where foolish enough to be captured, Trayla had a fire about her, in his eyes, that he craved to break.

Annebelle watched as the orcs began to fall to the array of vines. "This fight will be over soon." A subtle determination burned in her eyes as she stood next to her partner. Trayla, however, was less than satisfied. She had tried to kill Eda on the spot. Instead, that accursed demon-wolf had raised up a shield and protected her. Was that whorish elf really worth saving? Whatever- Bardek's attempt to flaunt and protect Eda would be his downfall. The aqua-haired elf was sure of it. She grabbed another bow and pulled it back on the string of her arrow.

"M-master Bardek..." Eda whispered the demon's name in a soft, gentle voice. Her eyes turned back to him, and her emerald eyes were filled with concern, and love. Love for Bardek. She looked down as the demon-wolf's cock inched closer and closer to her. Some of the elf's womanly juices dripped from her pussy and coated the large cock. "Yes, make me yours... fertilize me ♥" Eda giggled. Then, the citrus-haired girl felt the large head prod against her pussy lips. Slowly but surely, the burning rod pressed against her tight pussy and forced it open. "A-aahhh! Ahhh!" Eda tossed her head from side to side when she realized how truly large the cock was. As the cock pressed through her insides, Eda's inner walls tightly squeezed the cock. Every part of her inner wall hugged the cock, making Bardek sure to feel every part of her insides. The wood elf's hot pussy clamped onto his, sending all sorts of sensations to the demon. The further he dove into her, the more he could feel her unique insides.

Eda tilted her head to the side to see that Bardek seemed to be occupied with something else. The elf grabbed onto Bardek's paws and lead it up until he could grope her large, round breasts. "H-hey, master... you finally got to taste my pussy... pay more attention to me." Eda blushed, as she leaned in to give the wolf a lovely kiss. She slipped her minty tongue inside of Bardek's mouth. She swirled her tongue around the demon's making sure that he would taste all of her goodness. Meanwhile, she began to rock her hips up and down. The cock rubbed against all sides of her tight pussy, while at the same time allowing the demon to feel Eda's nice plump ass. "M-more, more, master!"

"Disgusting." Trayla scoffed. She jumped down from the top of the dome to fight the orcs on her own. "W-wait, Trayla! This isn't a good idea!" The blonde protested, but jumped down after her friend anyways. The two drew out their weapons. Trayla had a set of twin daggers, while Annebelle had a rapier. "Bardek!" The aqua-haired girl yelled, charging straight for the demon-wolf while making quick work of any intruding orc. Meanwhile, Annabelle sought to kill as many orcs as she could.

Oh the delight, Eda seemed to give herself completely up, no longer protesting, and actually begging for it to happen, even if it may just be a play, as the demo Suspected, to distract him, she was never going to recover from it soon as he had an actual orgasm inside her.
No, even if Eda was able to recover even a fraction of her old self, she would never be satisfied again by anything other but the shame she was living through here, no love could ever feel as good again as the feeling of being used, of being nothing but a hungry fuck hole for beasts that could never see the woman in her.

And then finally, the Elven body gave way, his massive girt spreading the poor girl so unnaturally wide to clench so needily around her new Master, slowly to drive deeper and deeper into this blissful tightness until her stomach would bulge under the influence of the large invader making it's way towards her fertile womb, only to have her start her bodies destruction and dependency on the demon by herself.

" Yes Slave.. " Bardek groaned after the shared kiss, voluntarily to respond to her need only to show off so much more firmly that Eda was lost to her kind, that she was merely a creature now that lived for the perversions that this Demon enjoyed, and that, aside from her lust, she had no worries remaining, even if there was a chance that it was not yet entirely true, the message would surely be clear, Bardek was breeding Eda, he would keep doing it and eternally rob the Elven settlement of her power as she was kept alive to pass it on into the vile spawn he was giving her.

Bardek did not forget the two other Elven though, he kept glimpsing in their direction to keep a look out for their movement, and when Trayla begun her charge, Bardek would smile inwardly.

It seemed to him as though this Elf was blindly charging to stop the depravity that was happening before her, blindly by means of not even bothering to stay close to her companion, just cutting her way through the orcs with a simple and single goal before her.
It was fortunate for the Demon, a sign that his taunt had a decent effect on least one of them, though the Blond elf did seem to have a better handle about her mindset, unwilling to be taunted into a charge, and desperate to stick to the other elf with the intention to have her back.

Annebelle could have been successful in it, and likely protect herself and Trayla by staying together, but Bardek desired for Trayla's blindness to lead her to him. So, with the aim to ensnare both girls as new Victims, Bardek would Sign the remaining orcs to make way for the Aqua haired Elf, to keep their distance to her so that she could come straight for him, though in trade, all of them where to Assault Annebelle.

From there on there need not be another suggestion from the Demon, the Orcs would, once they could manage to struggle the Blond Elf to the ground, simply rape her, or attempt to at least, they where to simple to think any further then that under the influence of the Demon, Trayla though, she would Likely only hear of her friends forced compliance when she herself was about to fall for her trap.

Bardek did have plenty of ways to aid the orcs, though very few at such distance, his tentacles could not reach for Trayla nor Annebelle yet, but he could, with Eda now wrapped around his dick, send out an empowered shock-wave of lust, likely not to stop either girl in their tracks, but hopefully strong enough to weaken them on their legs, and even more so, distract their minds with the surge of need he tried to infuse them with.

That alone was unlikely to suffice, but tapping into Eda's sealed Magic, Bardek would play a little trick by raising Small roots before Annebelle's feet to try and Trip her and hasten her demise, all the while readying the tentacles that grew out of his back to lash out for Trayla, intent on having her watch Closely how their Hero was being broken, and how her friend would surely plead for help when the Orc's managed to have their way.

The citrus-haired girl joyfully bounced against her new master's cock. She smiled, letting her moans drown out the battle cries in front of them. "Yes! Yes! It's good!" Eda grabbed onto Bardek's knees as leverage, further giving the demon a better view of her juicy ass as she continued to ride him. Her pussy was molding to his shape, forever being transformed into something that could only make love with him and only him. "Cum inside, master~" While she was fully aware that she was shamefully giving her body to the demon wolf in front of her sisters, she couldn't help but to indulge in such a forbidden pleasure. She rocked her hips forward and back, allowing Bardek's shaft to rub against the front and back parts of her pussy walls. As she continued to hump her master, Eda leaned in for yet another kiss. Her tongue danced inside her master's mouth. It waltz, allowing the two to properly exchange saliva. The elf's minty lips delved even more into the demon. When she broke the kiss, a thin bridge of saliva was left between their lips. "More, fuck me more..." Her eyes were filled with lust. "I hope my pussy is keeping your cock warm enough ♥" The elf giggled as she squeezed her pussy walls, eager to taste her master's climax inside her elvern pussy.

Annebelle was more than capable of fending off the orcs, or else she wouldn't have hopped down in the first place. She could only hope that Trayla was able to defeat this demon king. The blonde elf skillfully side-stepped each attack and countered with a slash to an orc's throat. Then another. If it wasn't a battlefield, Annebelle's movements could be mistaken for some sort of ballerina. She was cool and collected. No orc would ever be able to scratch her. Then, some vines had emerged out of the ground. The blonde elf tripped on it, but somersaulted out of her fall to continue her battle. It was obvious that the blonde elf was quite flexible and capable of maneuver any way she wanted to. "Trayla, come back!" The blonde elf was concerned for her friend. For now she would continue to fight...

"Bardek!" The aqua-haired girl was offended by the fact that the demon wolf told the orcs to get out of her way. Was he that confident that he could defeat her, while having sex with Eda? "I'll cut off that manhood of yours! You'll learn to be more attentive towards an elf!" She tossed her dagger up in the air for a moment and cast a fire spell at Bardek. She didn't care if it hit Eda or not. Trayla immediately caught the dagger and stabbed a nearby orc with it. She was going to keep her distance from the demon wolf. He didn't possess any sort of magic, did he? Trayla held her daggers up near her face for protection.

Back
Top Bottom