Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Me, Love Her (Phantom and Crusade)

Adam waited patiently for Lexie to get on all fours for him and when she did, his eyes widened. Her ass looked even better from that angle and as he inched forward on his knees, he smirked as she reached back and spread her cheeks wide for him. He licked his lips and reached down to grasp her opposite hip, guiding the head back to her entrance after she'd instructed him to fuck her. He still couldn't believe how polar opposite his two new roommates were. Here was Lexie who was begging him to fuck her just about an hour after meeting him and meanwhile Lily couldn't seem to look him in the eyes without blushing and turning away.

He shifted forward and slipped his cock back inside of her, letting out a groan. He took no time in working himself into a nice rhythm. He was really able to pound away at her pussy at that angle, her ass working as padding for his powerful thrusts. "You feel so fucking good, Lexie," he mumbled, his hands grasping her hips tightly to keep her body steady despite his hard thrusts.

Lexie let out a loud moan when he held her hips tightly and slammed his cock up into her pussy once again. She looked back at him while he was fucking her deeply and turned her head a bit to kiss his lips, then grinned. "Baby....I'm close...I'm so close..." she moaned and squeezed one of her own small breasts. She could feel her pussy tightening as her orgasm was coming. Without warning, she pushed backwards until his cock was buried balls deep inside her and she came, her legs trembling and shaking as she screamed in pleasure. She couldn't believe it felt so good.

Lexie was incredible and it took no time at all for Adam to figure out how much fun he was going to have living with her. He continued pounding her pussy relentlessly until she backed into him, held him balls deep inside of her and came hard for him. Adam let out a groan and licked his lips, smirking at her. "That fucking pussy, baby...damn," he breathed out, giving her a few more slower thrusts.

"I'm getting close, too," he mumbled to her, although he was sure she might have been able to feel his shaft throbbing inside of her. "Where do you want my cum, Lexie?" he asked, letting out another groan, his cock essentially begging him to explode he was so close.

Lexie breathed hard, she could feel how his hard cock throbbed inside her and she knew that it meant he was about to release his hot load. "You...you want to cum inside me?" she asked him. Maybe it was the climax of the moment that made her not care about it at all, but she knew that she wasn't neither on birth control and on her safe days, so it was really dangerous. "Cum...cum in my pussy...fill me with your cum."

Adam had never came inside of a girl before. He'd worn condoms for the early part of his sexual career and then graduated to pulling out and cumming on faces and chests and asses. He figured when she mentioned cumming inside of her that she was on birth control so he didn't think much of it when she told him to.

"God, I'm going to cum," he called out and after a few more quick pumps, he exploded, ropes and ropes of thick cum shot powerfully inside of her, coating her inner walls in a sheen of his seed. When he finished, he slowly eased his cock from her pussy and let out another satisfied groan. "Fuck, Lexie," he whispered, sitting back on his knees to appreciate the sight of Lexie still on all fours.

Lexie felt like she was going to melt when his huge load was shot inside her, coating her walls and tons of it shooting deep inside her womb. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have Adam's semen inside her pussy. "Oh my God Adam...you are so...oh my gosh...that was so perfect..." she moaned and looked at him, falling down forward and using her arms as support. She didn't try to squeeze the cum out of her pussy, but some did come out and ran down her thighs.

Adam smirked and nodded. "That was incredible, Lexie. Damn," he said softly, finally gathering the strength to find his boxers on the floor, slipping them over his cock, still wet with both of their juices. He then put his jeans on as well and made his way back over to the bed, noticing how some of his cum had seeped from her pussy. It made sense given how much he'd given her.

Leaning down, he gave her a kiss. "I better get back out there before Lily realizes what was going on," he said. "Why don't you go get cleaned up and I'll see you in a bit?" he asked, grinning as he licked his lips. "Wow," he whispered," shaking his head in disbelief. "We're definitely going to have to do that again."

Unbeknownst to them, Lily had gotten out of the shower as soon as they had entered the room. She had got dressed and left a note saying that she was out to walk around and get to know the place better. So she hadn't heard them having sex.

"It surely was, Adam. I loved how you filled me with your cum," Lexie moaned and kissed him back, then took his advice and gathered her clothes before moving to the bathroom. She noticed it was unoccupied. She quickly turned on the shower and slipped inside.

"And I loved filling you with my cum," he said with a smirk before leaving the room to see what Lily was up to. He just hoped she hadn't heard them having sex, since they didn't really do everything in their power to be as quiet as they could have been. When he stumbled across the note Lily had left, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Making his way into the bathroom since the door was left unlocked, Adam stepped inside and cleared his throat so he could be heard above the running water. "Lexie...Lily left us a note that she went out for a walk so she didn't hear a thing. We're in the clear," he told her, standing beside the shower, able to see the outline of Lexie's incredible body through the curtain.

Lexie moved the curtain to the side, not ashamed to show him how she looked anymore. "Well, then that problem is off my mind. I was kind of surprised to see the bathroom empty, but now we know where she went." She then closed the curtain and kept washing herself. "Do you want to join me in the shower? You seem a bit dirty yourself, and sweaty," she told him with a mischievous giggle.

"I thought you'd never ask," Adam said with a smirk from outside the shower. He quickly undressed, the sex having been quite the workout and she'd been right, he was still a bit sweaty in the aftermath of their little excursion. He stepped his naked body into the shower with Lexie and closed the curtain behind him, quirking an eyebrow as he looked down at her.

"Did you ever think an hour into your stay you would've already had sex and been in the shower with your roommate?" he asked, smirking as he ran his hands down her sides to her hips, pulling her in close to him.

Lexie bit her lip as Adam stepped into the shower with her and held her hips, bring her closer to him and pressing her gorgeous butt against his crotch. "To be honest...I never thought I'd fall for my roommate on the first day plus having sex with him. You are a lucky guy Adam, and to be honest, the best I've had so far," she told, admitting the truth that he had been the best sex mate she ever had.

"The best, huh?" he asked, his crotch pressed warmly against that incredible ass of hers. "There's more where that came from," he told her, leaning down to kiss a soft trail down the length of her neck. "I just don't know about what he do with Lily. I don't want her to feel like the third wheel. She seems like a really sweet girl and I'd hate for her to bail on this arrangement because we've gotten close. You know?" he asked, his lips only inches from her neck as he spoke.

Lexie moaned when she felt him kiss her neck and speak to her. "I understand what you mean. Maybe we can try and act as if we are just friends around her until we are comfortable enought with her to tell her we are a couple. It's easy, don't worry," she told him, the feeling of his member pressing against her butt was incredibly arousing.

"That'll work," Adam said, although he wasn't too focused on thoughts of Lily at that moment with his crotch pressed up against Lexie's ass. He was tempted to bend her over right then and there and give her another fucking she'd never forget, but he also didn't want to take any chances of Lily coming back too soon.

"How is it that I want you...again?" he asked her, his hands moving up her sides, wrapping around her body to cup her small breasts in his large palms. He could feel his shaft growing harder against her, but he was a little hesitant to act upon it. He'd joined her to actually bathe, not to go for round two.

Lexie giggled when he commented on how he wanted her. "Maybe we are made for each other...because I am sure as fuck that I want you too." With that said, she stood on tiptoes and managed to slide his member inbetween her thighs and rubbing her pussy lips, which were already wet. "If you want me...go ahead. I won't resist, fill me with your cum," she whispered, landing her feet again and turning her head to give him a deep and loving kiss.

The more he was exposed to Lexie, the more Adam liked her. She was definitely horny enough, having seemed as insatiable as he was. When she told him to fill her with his cum again, he smirked, kissing her back, his body still tingling from their last go around.

Pulling back from her lips, Adam shifted Lexie so that her back was facing him. He leaned her forward so she could bend at her waist and keep that beautiful ass out for him. He licked his lips at the sight and stepped forward, bringing his large cock back to her familiar pussy. Grabbing a firm hold of her hips, he eased his own hips forward and groaned as he filled her tight pussy again with his length, her slit just as wet as it had been before.

Back
Top Bottom