Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Writer Looking For More Partners (FxF, FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeliciousLust

Super-Earth
Bluemoon_introduction.png
About me
I’m 20-something adult, who is currently employed and work on the weekdays. This gives me a lot of thinking time, without any daytime online. This makes PM and thread play most ideal for me, as well as anything else that gives me ample time to hash out my response. Emails are doable as a secondary. I’ve been role playing for practically half my life now. I tend to have many ideas or pieces of ideas, but I typically work best when given a context or a partner to apply them to!

What I offer
• When it comes to post length, I like to write and articulate. I am able to produce quality posts with details, descriptions and perceptive, as expected in a story.
• I tend to scale best with my partners when it comes to post length, though I have little interest in short little posts. They tend to kill my investment in the story.
• Please feel free to take a look at my past RP threads, linked on the Appendix section below, to get a scope of my abilities.
• I'm rather loose to when it comes to the dominance/submissiveness dynamic and I would usually like to keep the definition as open during role-playing.
• That said, I believe a truly organic story should feature characters who have convincing facets of personalities. I'm able to play a variety of characters types, when the mood strikes, and should be mostly flexible with the right idea. With the right hook, I could make concession in roles. Inspiration is my drive.
• I post semi-regularly, sometimes taking a few days to formulate my response. However, if I'm not feeling the role-play, I would be sure to tell you rather than leaving you in the dark. I have a sense of responsibility when it comes to role-plays I've started or participated in.
• I role-play in third-person.

What I love
• Female/Female pairings (Primary preference)
• Hot, ideal, glamorous body-type on women (Busty with curves)
• Description, description, description (Delicious detailed-dripping descriptions!)
• Background, story, setting and internal character thoughts.
• Opposing personalities (Shy vs outgoing, prude vs shameless, cynical vs sweet, snide vs clueless, naive vs knowing, and etc)
• Clothing, particularly uniforms and sexy/slutty clothing (This includes stockings, heels and thigh high boots. I like being shameless in this regard.)
• Vaginal sex (Giving and receiving via fingers, tongue, toys and etc)
• Exotic, confident and/or non-human women player characters (Either playing as and playing with)

• Futa/Female pairings (Secondary preference, or when it fits)
• Historically inspired, loosely based settings (Need not be accurate, feudal Asia is a favourite of mine) [Optional]
• Risk of pregnancy/Pregnancy [Optional]
• Prostitution, as a theme or occupation [Optional]
• Alternative girl-styled piercings and tattoos (includes nipple and vaginal ones too) [Optional]
• Male/Female pairings (Tertiary preference. No subby or alpha males, somewhere in between.)

TL;DR? There's a F-List for that.

No, just no
• Playing with/as real-life celebrity characters (IE: it is fine if you wish to use Katy Perry as a faceclaim, but it is not fine to play as Katy Perry)
• Watersports/Scat
• Vomit
• Hyper/Macro anything
• Complete domination/godmodding
• Parent x Child and Sibling x Sibling Incest (Even step-roles, they just bore me very much.)
• Mundane Slice of Life plots (Gah, boring.)

Bluemoon_plot.png

The embolden words marks my preferred role. Assume all links are NSFW. I'm open to other ideas too, so long as my needs are considered.

Story Ideas

1. Blind Date
Starring: Date x Customer
Themes: Modern, Mistaken Identity, Prositution, Forced, Dubious-Consent

My character's friend has come down with a bad case of the flu and find herself bedridden for the weekend. Instead of sitting down, she seems increasingly attached to her phone and answering messages. In comes my character, thinking she can fill in for these appointment and blind dates in my character's place. Here's the twist, the friend is a prostitute or otherwise dubious character and my character get roped into her world in a short amount of time. Your character has no clue who my character is, only that you've already forwarded the money to her bank account...can she deliver?

2. Clean Slate
Starring: Victim x Predator
Themes: Modern, Mystery, Suspence, Thriller, Intrigue, Dubious-Consent, Possible Romance

I don't know who you are, and I don't even know who am I. I know that you've rescued me from the wilderness. I was tired, hungry and bruises everywhere. You tell me who I was and how I was. It doesn't add up but I can only take your word for it. I know something is wrong, but I can't put my finger on it. It must be in your hungry eyes or hold you hold me tightly, thinking I'm going to run off on you...

My character has been held against her will, victimized and tormented. When she had found her escape, she was struck with amnesia unfortunately and is "rescued". Now she is willing and naive. However, she has some idea and may know eventually. There will be a time she will know the truth and escape, maybe for good. Can your character delay the inevitable with this clean slate?

3. Sex Training
Starring: Client x Teacher
Themes: Education, Orientation-Play, Humour, Limit-Testing

My character is hot and popular. Unfortunately, she horrendous in bed and is very reluctant to experiment, losing a few boyfriends over her lack of acumen in the erotic arts. In comes your character, willing to train my character and open her horizons with it comes to sex. She's going to be a hard one, but at least there are many perks to the job.

4. The Spy
Starring: Spy x Counter-Spy
Themes: Intrigue, Mystery, Seduction, Bad End

She's a spy, there's no doubt about that. We know she is, worming through the system and using her charms to get the information she needs. That stops now, permanently. However, before that, we need to know what she knows. That's where you come in. Approach her, wine her, dine her, seduce her. Once we get what we need, we'll cut her strings.

Bonus points if set it in the world of Man in the High Castle, which takes place in an alternate 1960's where the Axis won the war and split America in half. In a world where two supposedly friendly Axis powers reshaped America, there's still much intrigue and double-dealing that happens in the background where one side wishes to eliminate the other. Even if you don't know the setting, I would be very much obliged to help you wean into it.

5. Double Blackmail
Starring: Victim x Victim
Themes: Modern, Blackmail, Awkward Pairings, Dubious Consent/Forced, Thriller

They have enough dirt on you to bury you for good. Whatever you did, it wasn't comical or embarrassing. If this secret gets out, your life is over. You can prevent that by doing whatever they ask. Who are they, nobody knows. It seems they have dirt on others too, just part of a whole system of puppets...

This is a strange one, but I'm thinking a short scenario where characters are plunked from their daily lives and put on this preverbial freight train there they play a blackmail game to keep their secrets. Our characters are paired together by design, potentially asked to do some rather sexual things together to only get more dirt on us.

Variant Plot: Only your character is blackmailed and mine get unknowingly roped into the blackmailer's increasingly bold and crude demands.

6. The Adventurer's Whore
Starring: Prostitute x Adventurer
Themes: Fantasy, Prostitution

Tamara is a local whore to the city of Wildermoor, and she doesn't keep her occupation a secret. She spends time in the front gates of the city, keeping an eye for customers and showcasing herself in every way to entice them with a lift of her skirt in offering. Wildermoor is a city known for its adventurers and heroes passing through, usually returning from their quests where they found untold riches. Surely one would have their mind on something to go with their room and board?

X. The Crummy Job
Starring: Sexploitation-Themed Bar Waitress x Customer
Themes: Modern Day, Humour, Playfulness, Cosplay, Possible Prostitution

My character is a waitress of a bar that plays off in the same vein as Hooters or the Tilted Kilt, a chain where its employees are required to dress in embarrassing outfits to work there for criminally low wages, but at least the tips are high. Being hit on and harassed are the order of the day, but usually it doesn't go further than that. However, what if it does and those outfits aren't entirely for show? A little money on the side doesn't hurt anyone.

Pairing Ideas
(Preferred role to the left. Asterisks for priority.)

Prostitute x Client or Prostitute
Vampire x Vampire or Human or Vampire Hunter
Mark x Hit-person
Detective x Murder Suspect
Royalty x Secret Usurper
Cosplayer x Cosplayer or the Real-Deal
Groupie x Musician
Maid x Maid or Master
Monster or Devil Girl x Monster or Human
Student x Teacher or Student

Bluemoon_glossory.png

These are random ideas and themes, looking for a good home (as in being incorporated into a fuller story idea). They are to be fleshed out, rather than solely revolving around them.​

1. Theme - Coercion, Contract, Obligation: Not a strict idea, but I want to play an idea where some element of this theme is involved in its role player, where my character is under some sort of drive to do certain things. Yes, this may even involve naughty things. Some motivators could be blackmail, power relationships or some sort of story-based need. While my character will be finding herself in this situation, I think this would need some extensive discussion player to player so that no toes are stepped on.

2. Desire - Tentacles: I'm thinking tentacles as of late, I don't know in what context exactly but they are rather hot. They could be octopus tentacles, slimy jelly plasma tentacles or even mechanical tentacles. Please note, I'm not wanting to play Asami from Legend of Korra. It's just a picture of inspiration.

3. Desire - Toy Insertions & Butt Plugs: For some unexplained reason, I have a craving to incorporate this in scenes. Also, done so in a semi-casual and/or consensual sense (rather than direct punishment) where it is hidden away in public by my character. Butt plugs with tails are also hot. To be stuffed, that's rather hot.

4. Desire - Portal Play: A curious perversion, but I've recently discovered with little comic. I have to say that it's gotten my interest in many ways as something I'm willing to toy with. It could be context of a little experiment or perhaps as a device for some private/public play.

5. Furries: Seeing as I have an interest with/as playing extraordinary/non-human characters (I've already played a monster lizard woman), this seems like the natural step to take. I'm not a furry myself, culture-wise, but I do find furry creations to be especially interesting when it comes to character designs. With some guidance, I would be more than happy to delve into this world.

6. Random Character Picture Ideas of Inspiration (assume all NSFW and re-purposed):
(Pictures)
Hikaru, The Witch/Vampire Maid
Sally, The Party Girl
Darla, the Alternative Girl

(Images)
Sae, Lady of the Waves
Ji-Hu, The Not-So-French Maid
Seung, Plug and Play (I wouldn't mind as play as D.Va too)
A Waitress who is not Sona
The Other Wicked Witch of the West
Mariko, the Monster Girl
Saraquel, Demon Secretary
Debbie, Blond Bombshell
Korianne, Demon Girl
Betsy, the Cow Girl (no breast size increase please)
Goldilocks, the original naughty girl

RE: Lovers and Other Strangers (Writer seeking Writer)

On the prowl for my other ideas, or new ones. Also, I have to find a way to format this thread to something less cluttered. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom