Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ron/Hermione, Ron/Ginny, Ron/Hermione/Ginny, Ron/Hermione/Ginny/Harry and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

GingerCat

Planetoid
I have a bit of experience of roleplaying on reddit but I am very new to this site and am eager to try it out.

As you can probably guess from the title I am a big Harry Potter fan as I have read the books several times and loved it each time. My favourite pairing is Ron/Hermione so for me most roleplay scenarios I would like to do would be generally centred around both of them. However in saying that there are also other pairings that I like

Ron/Hermione

Ron/Ginny (a guilty pleasure of mine)

Ron/Hermione/Ginny

Ron/Hermione/Ginny/Harry

Ron/Ginny/Harry

I ideally like to have stories with some build up, with the characters being as close as possible to the ones in the books and also an interesting plot behind it as well. I will include some ideas of mine that I have thought of before though if you are interested in roleplaying with me feel free to make some suggestions of your own as generally speaking I am quite open to ideas.

Here are some that I just came up with to get the ball rolling

1. A spell goes wrong and Ron and Hermione are trapped within 3 metres of each other at all times (or it could be Ron/Ginny instead or even Ron/Hermione/Harry/Ginny all trapped within 3 metres of one another)

2. Accidental body swap story idea. Could be any combination of Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Harry.

3. Set 2023, Rose and Hugo are working on a potion together, a potion that is extremely tough and difficult to make. Something though goes wrong, and suddenly Rose and Hugo are flung back in time to when their parents were at Hogwarts.

4. Ginny uses polyjuice potion to turn into Ron and when she is Ron for an hour she decides to force (or seduce) herself onto Hermione

5. 39 year old Ron is on a raid with his Auror unit. The raid is pretty standard, just raiding a lab that is known to be making illegal potions. The raid is going fine, and they manage to arrest the people inside. Things only go badly though when a junior Auror leans against a shelf of potions, and inadvertantly destabalises it, knocking its contents, a hundred different potions, all onto Ron. Ron is immediately sent to medical at the Aurors office and every test imaginable is done on him. To everyones surprise he seems completely fine. That night Ron goes home, and and has a great evening with Hermione, enjoying her company and them having amazing sex on the kitchen floor before going to bed and sleeping. The next day though Ron wakes up and something is wrong, he is not in his bed anymore, he is at Hogwarts, and suddenly Harry opens up a certain, telling him to get up as it is time for class, and Harry looks like a teenager, and Ron gets up quickly and looks into the mirror and to his horror sees he looks like a teenager as well.

6. Not original but Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all play truth or dare

7. Umbridge now has complete control of Hogwarts and is bringing in all these new rules and regulations. One of these rules is a strict uniform code, especially for female students. One day Hermione turns up for lunch and Umbridge notices that her skirt is a few inches above the knee. Due to the fact he is a prefect Umbridge orders Ron to carry out a uniform inspection and then to punish Hermione. Ron is initially reluctant but Umbridge tells him if he does not do it she will find another male prefect who will (could be Ginny instead of Hermione as well).

8. Ron borrows Harry's invisibility cloak in order to retrieve something he left in one of the classrooms and on his way there (under the cloak) he sees Hermione headed to the prefects bathroom. He feels really really bad but unknown to Hermione he follows her in.

9. A potion goes wrong and suddenly Ron can read Hermione’s thoughts (or vis vera)

10. Ron has been dead for a few years as a result of a raid gone wrong. Hermione is doing the best she can to cope and is generally doing well, but she has not had sex in a few years ago with every day that goes by, her son Hugo is looking more and more like his father.

11. Harry dies during the final battle and grief stricken Hermione finds a way for herself, Ron and Ginny to send their consciousnesses back in time into their younger bodies in order to save him.

12. After Harry finds out about the horcruxes, and tells Hermione and Ron about it Hermione discovers that because the diary was a locket, and that Ginny had a considerable amount of exposure to it that there is a possibility of a link between Ginny and Voldemort still existing. However, in order to exploit this link they need to subject Ginny to a massive amount of a combination of shame (because horcruxes feed off negative emotions) and pleasure. Hermione determines that if Ginny lived out her most shameful sexual fantasies, the fantasies that she would never usually admit to, then there is a chance she could establish a partial one way connection with Voldemort, being able to read his mind.

13. Set a few years after the final battle, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione are together and really happy. Ginny has started really trying to spread Harry's sexual horizons, getting him to admit fantasies to her and then living them out. While reluctant Harry slowly begins opening up and every time he does it works out great. Ginny knows Harry has a fantasy he has not admitted though, and one day she manages through some arm twisting to get it out of him. Harry then admits, while not being able to look Ginny in the eye, that every so often he imagines what it would be like to have sex with Ron.

14. Recently Ginny has been having exhibitionist fantasies, fantasies of others seeing her naked but because she does not want to get a reputation Ginny decides that she is going to live out her exhibitionist fantasies on Ron, someone she knows will not tell anyone of what he saw

15. Ron, Hermione, Harry, Lavender and Pavarti are all in potions class when Draco deliberately spills a toxic portion onto them all at the same time. The potions master (Snape or Slughorn) rushes as fast as he can and pushes them all into a tiny emergency shower room near the potions room and tells them to strip off all their clothes and to get the potion off their skin as fast as possible or they will be permanent injured

16. Ginny and/or Hermione convinces Ron to practice the imperius curse on her so that she can try and learn to resist it.

17. Ginny suggests to Ron a deal, if she helps him get together with Hermione then he (Ron) has to help her find a way to get together with Harry.

18. Ron walks to the room of requirement looking for a book on how to talk attract girls. When he gets to the room he finds it is occupied. Luckily the room of requirement can read the subconscious of the person who created the room so the room can tell the person inside secretly, deep inside (even if they don't realise it), wants Ron to go in. Ron tries to go on and is surprised when it lets him and when he enters the room he is shocked to see Hermione naked, on all fours with a magical paddle spanking her (or finds Ginny naked, and someone that looks exactly like him having sex with her).

19. As a result of being hit by the brains in Order of the Pheonix Ron somehow is able to now sense when people around him are sexually aroused.

20. Set between years at Hogwarts, Ron and Ginny are essentially alone at the Burrow and as a result they get more and more competitive with one another. They start giving each other bets, and consequences for failing them

21. Set a few years after the final battle Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny are together and Harry and Ginny decide to pay an unexpected visit to Ron and Hermione. Using the floo network they suddenly come through and are suddenly confronted with Ron and Hermione in their living room, completely naked, Hermione on her hands and knees and Ron’s very large cock fucking Hermione from behind before they look up and see Harry and Ginny looking in surprise. Harry and Ginny are gone seconds later, back through the floo network but neither could deny what they just saw.

22. More than halfway through 6th year, Harry and Ginny have a bet. The loser has to drink a love potion directed at Ron.

23. Hermione/Ron and Harry/Ginny are together and after a number of years being together Hermione admits to Ron that she and Ginny used to have sex in their teens at Hogwarts, and that she would like to have sex with Ginny again.

24. Hermione finds a way to hide Harry, something that could be very important in the event of an attack from Voldemort. Her method which is very fast would be for Harry to drink a potion and his mind would transfer into the body of another person (his own body disappearing) so he shares someone elses body, able to see and feel everything going on through that other person. As a result of this discovery Hermione decides to test the potion to see if it will work and she asks Ron if she can use the potion and move her consciousness into his mind.

25. Slow build up. Set 5th year, Ron and Hermione start talking about sex like two teenagers, and both find that even though they can’t admit their feelings for one another they can talk about sex, and both find it quite exciting. This could slowly lead to more. This RP idea is sort of like a realistic what if.

26. Ginny is working on a potion for fun. Problem is that the potion requires very fresh male semen to work. She can’t ask Harry even though she wishes she could and reluctantly asks Ron if he could provide it.

27. Hermione Granger is from an old pureblood family and when she was sorted into Slytherin no one was surprised. Hermione is bookish, and is easily the smartest person in their year but she is also arrogant and barely tolerates muggleborns. Ron and Hermione have disliked each other from day one, hating each other in fact, until one day Ron is given a mission by the Order to get close to Hermione.

28. Set at Shell Cottage Hermione is very sore and weak from being tortured and it is late at night and she is talking to Ron and she mentions that she needs a bath and she asks Ron to help her to the bathroom and once she gets in the bathroom decides that since she nearly died she wants to take a risk and asks Ron if he will stay and help her.

29. Every so often Ron is finding out that some of his clothes go missing at Hogwarts. He is not sure how as he is sure he is not the losing them but once or twice a year something goes missing, usually underwear or even his Weasley jumper. One day Ron decides to get the bottom of it, charming his clothes so he can not only find out where they are disappearing to, but with a flick of his wand he is able to see where the item of clothing is, and everything within a few metres of that item of clothing. Now he has charmed the clothes, all he has to do is wait for the person to steal another one.

30. This one is a bit odd but Harry and Ginny are trying to get pregnant and after a number of months of being unsuccessful they find out that there was damage magical to Harry’s testicles and that his sperm is not capable of producing offspring. Very upset of course they do a lot of research and discover that through a spell another male could temporarily be changed just enough so their fully functioning testicles produce Harry’s sperm so they could have a baby. Only problem is that the only guy that Harry was remotely comfortable having sex with his wife is Ron.

31. Quite simple, Ron and Ginny are at the Burrow, the twins have moved out and live at the shop, Harry is a few months away from being able to come to the Burrow and Hermione a month away herself. Both of them are quite bored but have to find things to do to entertain themselves and each other.

32. Ginny buys nipple clamps and Pig accidentally delivers them to Ron.

33. Ginny managed to procure some polyjuice and gives Ron a proposition, that if he will turn into Harry and have sex with her, then she will then turn into Hermione and allow him to have sex with her.

I have plenty other ideas as well that I will happily post later. I hope some people like some of those ideas.

Also randomly I imagine that

Ron would be around 6'2 with a reasonably thin build but in his early to mid 20's he will fill out to look a bit like this (body wise)

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/ykickamoocow/ron_zpse99b7cf6.jpg

Hermione would be around 5'6 with a petite frame. I basically imagine her as Emma Watson with more bushy hair.

Harry would be around 5'9 with a thin build and more hairy than Ron (plus his hair is a lot darker than Ron's so more noticeable).

Ginny would be around 5'5 but she would be a lot more curvy than Hermione would be as Ginny got her body shape from her mother while Ron got his from his father. (Ginny, Fred and George all take after Molly as they are a bit shorter and stockier while Bill, Percy and Ron all take after their father and are taller and a bit thinner). I think Ginny would look a bit like this as an adult

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/ykickamoocow/Katya/redhead_zps9084c638.jpg

That is what I imagine anyway but I am happy to compromise there as well.

Anyway I really hope to hear from some of you.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ron%20weasley/

RE: Harry Potter Roleplay - Ron/Hermione mostly

I have a few other ideas as well such as

- Ron and Hermione are in potions class and a potion goes wrong which causes Ron to black out and the next morning when he wakes up he can hear Hermione's thoughts.

- Malfoy is angry at the trio and he tries to use a spell in the middle of the great hall that will remove the trios clothes so they are completely naked in the great hall surrounded by the entire school but Malfoy misses and he only hits Ron with the spell.

- Recently Ginny has been having exhibitionist fantasies, fantasies of others seeing her naked but because she does not want to get a reputation Ginny decides that she is going to live out her exhibitionist fantasies on Ron, someone she knows will not tell anyone of what he saw

Also I am not sure I mentioned it in the main post but I like the idea of any combination of plot to smut. I personally prefer to have at least a bit of plot but I am very happy with having 90% smut and 10% plot or 80% plot and 20% smut.

RE: Harry Potter Roleplay - Ron/Hermione mostly

I feel weird bumping my thread but I hope people don't mind. Other ideas include

- Ron borrows Harry's invisibility cloak in order to retrieve something he left in one of the classrooms and on his way there (under the cloak) he sees Hermione headed to the prefects bathroom. He feels really really bad but unknown to Hermione he follows her in.

- Hermione wants Ron and her to practice using the Imperius curse on each other so they can both practice resisting it. She tells him that she wants them both to try and get the other to admit something or do something and for them to try and resist the order.

bump. Remember the above scenario ideas are just ideas and I am happy to listen to your ideas as well. Don't think that I am only interested in the ideas above.

Thanks.

Some of these ideas are already up but here is an updated list of ideas

1. Bellatrix has a secret mission given to her by Voldemort to steal something from inside of Hogwarts. She manages to steal it but on her way to escaping she runs into Ron and Hermione walking down a corridor. Both students are shocked but neither can do anything because Bellatrix has her wand out and they do not, so Bellatrix herds them into a little known dungeon and while she is there she decides to have some fun.

2. A spell goes wrong and Ron and Hermione are trapped within 3 metres of each other at all times

3. A potion goes wrong and suddenly Ron can read Hermione’s thoughts (or vis vera)

4. Accidental body swap story idea. Potential swaps Ron/Hermione, Ron/Ginny, Hermione/Ginny etc.

5. Ron borrows Harry's invisibility cloak in order to retrieve something he left in one of the classrooms and on his way there (under the cloak) he sees Hermione headed to the prefects bathroom. He feels really really bad but unknown to Hermione he follows her in.

6. Ginny uses polyjuice potion to turn into Ron and when she is Ron for an hour she decides to force (or seduce) herself onto Hermione.

7. Ron, Hermione, Harry, Lavender and Pavarti are all in potions class in 5th or the start of 6th year (before Ron and Lavender get together) when Draco deliberately spills a toxic portion onto them all at the same time. The potions master (Snape or Slughorn) rushes as fast as he can and pushes them all into a tiny emergency shower room near the potions room and tells them to strip off all their clothes and to get the potion off their skin as fast as possible or they will be permanent injured

8. Not original but Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all play truth or dare

9. Umbridge now has complete control of Hogwarts and is bringing in all these new rules and regulations. One of these rules is a strict uniform code, especially for female students. One day Hermione turns up for lunch and Umbridge notices that her skirt is a few inches above the knee. Due to the fact he is a prefect Umbridge orders Ron to carry out a uniform inspection and then to punish Hermione. Ron is initially reluctant but Umbridge tells him if he does not do it she will find another male prefect who will.

10. Ron walks to the room of requirement looking for a book on how to talk attract girls. When he gets to the room he finds it is occupied. Luckily the room of requirement can read the subconscious of the person who created the room so the room can tell the person inside secretly, deep inside (even if they don't realise it), wants Ron to go in. Ron tries to go on and is surprised when it lets him and when he enters the room he is shocked to see Hermione naked, on all fours with a magical paddle spanking her

11. Set at Shell Cottage Hermione is very sore and weak from being tortured and it is late at night and she is talking to Ron and she mentions that she needs a bath and she asks Ron to help her to the bathroom and once she gets in the bathroom decides that since she nearly died she wants to take a risk and asks Ron if he will stay and help her.

12. Potion goes wrong and Ron goes from looking his current age to suddenly looking 25 years old and Hermione finds herself even more attracted to the older version of Ron.

13. Marriage law comes into effect forcing Ron and Hermione to get married.

14. Hermione wants Ron to practice using the imperius curse on her so she can try and learn to resist it.

15. Hermione is tired of losing so easily to Ron in chess so she spends the holidays reading all through lots of chess books and practicing constantly because she wants to beat him, she knows she can beat him. So next time she sees Ron after the holidays she demands that they play some games of chess and after a few hours of playing in Ron's room Ron is on the verge of falling asleep and Hermione has still not won and she is frustrated (and wide awake) and Ron says he wants to go to bed but Hermione is sure she can beat him next game if they play. She tells Ron “just one more game” and Ron says no and Hermione then says “what do you want to play another game” and without thinking Ron replies he will play if she wants to play strip chess thinking she will back down but instead Hermione is convinced she will win and angry she hasn't already so she immediately, much to Ron's shock, agrees to playing strip chess.

Here is my updated list of ideas

1. Bellatrix has a secret mission given to her by Voldemort to steal something from inside of Hogwarts. She manages to steal it but on her way to escaping she runs into Ron and Hermione (possibly Ginny and maybe Harry if you want) walking down a corridor. Both students are shocked but neither can do anything because Bellatrix has her wand out and they do not, so Bellatrix herds them into a little known dungeon and while she is there she decides to have some fun.

2. A spell goes wrong and Ron and Hermione are trapped within 3 metres of each other at all times

3. Harry and Ginny are together and have started having sex, sharing sexual kinks and desires with one another. Ginny manages to steal some of Slughorn's polyjuice potion and Harry and Ginny start using it regularly when having sex. On day Harry and Ginny are having sex as Ron and Hermione, with Ginny being Ron and Harry being Hermione, and they are caught by 8 to 10 students. Quickly they run away, but soon word gets around that Ron and Hermione were caught having sex in a broom closet.

4. Accidental body swap story idea. Potential swaps Ron/Hermione, Ron/Ginny, Hermione/Ginny etc.

5. Set 2023, Rose and Hugo are working on a potion together, a potion that is extremely tough and difficult to make. Something though goes wrong, and suddenly Rose and Hugo are flung back in time to when their parents were at Hogwarts.

6. Ginny uses polyjuice potion to turn into Ron and when she is Ron for an hour she decides to force (or seduce) herself onto Hermione.

7. 39 year old Ron is on a raid with his Auror unit. The raid is pretty standard, just raiding a lab that is known to be making illegal potions. The raid is going fine, and they manage to arrest the people inside. Things only go badly though when a junior Auror leans against a shelf of potions, and inadvertantly destabalises it, knocking its contents, a hundred different potions, all onto Ron. Ron is immediately sent to medical at the Aurors office and every test imaginable is done on him. To everyones surprise he seems completely fine. That night Ron goes home, and and has a great evening with Hermione, enjoying her company and them having amazing sex on the kitchen floor before going to bed and sleeping. The next day though Ron wakes up and something is wrong, he is not in his bed anymore, he is at Hogwarts, and suddenly Harry opens up a certain, telling him to get up as it is time for class, and Harry looks like a teenager, and Ron gets up quickly and looks into the mirror and to his horror sees he looks like a teenager as well.

8. Not original but Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all play truth or dare

9. Umbridge now has complete control of Hogwarts and is bringing in all these new rules and regulations. One of these rules is a strict uniform code, especially for female students. One day Hermione turns up for lunch and Umbridge notices that her skirt is a few inches above the knee. Due to the fact he is a prefect Umbridge orders Ron to carry out a uniform inspection and then to punish Hermione. Ron is initially reluctant but Umbridge tells him if he does not do it she will find another male prefect who will.

10. Ron walks to the room of requirement looking for a book on how to talk attract girls. When he gets to the room he finds it is occupied. Luckily the room of requirement can read the subconscious of the person who created the room so the room can tell the person inside secretly, deep inside (even if they don't realise it), wants Ron to go in. Ron tries to go on and is surprised when it lets him and when he enters the room he is shocked to see Hermione naked, on all fours with a magical paddle spanking her

11. Hermione Granger is from an old pureblood family and when she was sorted into Slytherin no one was surprised. Hermione is bookish, and is easily the smartest person in their year but she is also arrogant and barely tolerates muggleborns. Ron and Hermione have disliked each other from day one, hating each other in fact, until one day when (and this is where I figure we could discuss the idea further as I think we could do a lot with the idea from this point).

12. Potion goes wrong and Ron goes from looking his current age to suddenly looking 25 years old and Hermione finds herself even more attracted to the older version of Ron.

13. Marriage law comes into effect forcing Ron and Hermione to get married.

14. Hermione wants Ron to practice using the imperius curse on her so she can try and learn to resist it.

15. Hermione is tired of losing so easily to Ron in chess so she spends the holidays reading all through lots of chess books and practicing constantly because she wants to beat him, she knows she can beat him. So next time she sees Ron after the holidays she demands that they play some games of chess and after a few hours of playing in Ron's room Ron is on the verge of falling asleep and Hermione has still not won and she is frustrated (and wide awake) and Ron says he wants to go to bed but Hermione is sure she can beat him next game if they play. She tells Ron “just one more game” and Ron says no and Hermione then says “what do you want to play another game” and without thinking Ron replies he will play if she wants to play strip chess thinking she will back down but instead Hermione is convinced she will win and angry she hasn't already so she immediately, much to Ron's shock, agrees to playing strip chess.

16. Ron borrows Harry's invisibility cloak in order to retrieve something he left in one of the classrooms and on his way there (under the cloak) he sees Hermione headed to the prefects bathroom. He feels really really bad but unknown to Hermione he follows her in.

17. A potion goes wrong and suddenly Ron can read Hermione’s thoughts (or vis vera)

18. Ron has been dead for a few years as a result of a raid gone wrong. Hermione is doing the best she can to cope and is generally doing well, but she has not had sex in a few years ago with every day that goes by, her son Hugo is looking more and more like his father.

19. Hermione had the effects of the polyjuice potion she took in second year turning her into a cat removed, or so she thought, but years later a potions accident causes some of the effect to resurface and with cat ears Hermione finds that when she is around Ron, or especially if he is touching her, Hermione can't help but purr and want to rub herself against him.

20. Ron, Hermione, Harry, Lavender and Pavarti are all in potions class when Draco deliberately spills a toxic portion onto them all at the same time. The potions master (Snape or Slughorn) rushes as fast as he can and pushes them all into a tiny emergency shower room near the potions room and tells them to strip off all their clothes and to get the potion off their skin as fast as possible or they will be permanent injured

21. Ginny slips a bit of Veritaserum into the drinks of Ron, Harry and Hermione, just enough to make them a little more honest.

22. Set at Shell Cottage Hermione is very sore and weak from being tortured and it is late at night and she is talking to Ron and she mentions that she needs a bath and she asks Ron to help her to the bathroom and once she gets in the bathroom decides that since she nearly died she wants to take a risk and asks Ron if he will stay and help her.

I have to say I love your pairings.
Hermione/Ron/Harry
Hermione/Ron/Ginny
Those are great ideas. Once you get past three characters the writing can get confusing; even more so than when it's three.

GingerCat said:
A 6 week bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom