Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Play With Me, Pretty Please? [little princess seeking literate males]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there, it's been a while hasn't it?

After some long and treacherous months my life is finally getting to the point where I can finally breathe again, not to mention it's Autumn and my inspiration is at it's height. I apologize to everyone I abandoned, but sometimes real life takes precedence and I need to focus on getting myself healthy again. Post will be slow, so anyone looking for a fast paced roleplay will probably be very unhappy with me.

I am looking for more plot-driven roleplays, with character development and relationship growth, attention to detail and thoughtful prose. I'm not looking for cookie cutter characters. I don't do one-dimensional.

Craving:
Daddy Dom x little girl +++
Age differences (older male x younger female) +++
Age regression+++
Teasing, tension, foreplay
Being taught "guided"

Preferably I would like to explore the dynamic between a much older man (35-60) and a young girl (18+ pretty please).

With an endless amount of possibilities I want to explore different aspects of this pairings. These can be applied to settings of our choosing and of course can be changed and constructed into something we will both enjoy. I am open to most settings, and I am very forthcoming of my opinion so don’t be scared of pitching your ideas.

Basic Plot Concepts:
  • "I can keep a secret..."
    I would love a story where the young girl is ultimately seen as the "pursuer" in the romance, though she's likely to play innocent and coy at first. But she will have to be the one to convince and seduce her much older counterpart. Her tactics would not be seen as *sexy* but more innocently knowing. His resistance can be due to him being married, because he’s weary of their age difference, or because of their positions in social standing, etc.

• "My little girl..."

....more coming soon

I will edit this all eventually, but for now I'm open to all suggestions!

Send me a message if you are interested (with something more than "wanna rp", pretty please!)
I'm currently also taking email roleplays! (which is my preferred method)

If you have any questions, please ask.
My F-List can be found ➜ here

RE: Won't You Come Play? [seeking literate males]

Hi, sorry again for disappearing.

Going to bump this until I can get a revamped version up.

Serious, dedicated writers only, please!

Due to a sudden and debilitating turn for the worse with my health condition I have been undergoing treatment for the past eight months and unable to properly write. With some slight improvement I feel I can try to very slowly get back into writing, so your continued patience and understanding means the world to me.
❤❤❤

Aw, thank you. That's very kind. ?

Little note:

I have quite a few messages to reply to as of right now... so it might take me some time to get back to everyone. I do not want to get overwhelmed and cause myself any unnecessary stress, and ultimately make my condition worse, so please please please be as patient as you can with me.
:angel: ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom