Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come satisfy your cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFinisher

Planetoid
Hello all, this is my first thread here on Bluemoon and based on what I've seen so far, it won't be my last! I really enjoy role playing and have been doing so for a couple years now. I'm going to admit now though that this post might be a little messy at first however I will follow up and update it on occasion as well.

First off, I only role play as MxF, if you are desperate and want me to play FxF, I can try but being a male, it might not be the easiest thing for me to do. For now I am only playing through PMs and I am pretty good about responding during the weekdays. I'm not a fan of people ditching me out if the blue and therefore I don't like to do the same thing to others. If I'm busy and can't find time to send you a quality response, I will let you know.

Whether the role play is mostly plot or smut, I am willing to play. It's hard to keep things interesting without plot in my opinion. My typical response is really based on what my partner provides. The more I'm given the more I can work with and send a quality reply. I prefer to write a few REAL paragraphs but again, if my partner can't provide many details, it's sometimes difficult to reply and enjoy the scenario.

My limitations would be gore, blood, toilet, violence, and anything "out of the ordinary". I have a F-List at the bottom but I try to keep an open mind.

Favorite Kinks (these aren't mandatory in my role plays):

Bimbos
Large breasts
Titfucking
Female Furrys ***
Hair pulling
Anal (giving)
Age play
Taking pictures / being recorded
Slutty clothes
Teasing

Here are the current pairings that I am craving but the list is not limited to these pairings. I'm also craving any of the following pics if anyone is interested but it's not a necessity.

Some NSFW

Anime 1

Anime 2

Random 1

Random 2

Random 3

Random 4

Furry 1

Furry 2

Furry 3

Furry 4

*If you don't notice, I always crave a nice bimbo :p

Nerd x Popular Girl/Bimbo
Young Guy x MILF (could be friends mom, neighbor, etc)
Student x Teacher
Father x Daughter
Father x Daughter's Friend
Brother x Sister's Hot Friend
Son x Dad's Girlfriend
Rich Guy x Goldigger/Bimbo
Neighbors
Boss x Intern
Coworkers
Human Male x Furry Female
Gangbang

Status