Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bump in the Night Land [Quin x BD]

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
Finally some elbow room! Actually, there was more than enough, the sidewalks and shops deserted, with the occasional car left in the street. There was no sign of human life... or any life for that matter. The hustle and bustle had finally left the big city behind. Walking the streets in the early morning hours, the only sound that could be heard was the occasional click and crunch of glass underneath his Doc Martens. Fin turned this way and that casually, admiring the beauty of the tall buildings and skyscapers, looking so peaceful and calm without the harried crowds coming to and fro from their orifices. Taking a deep breath, he let it out with a contented sigh. He could finally breathe without all of the people around!

Actually, if Fin was honest with himself, he was miserable without anybody else around and he'd been like this for a couple of weeks now. In fact, that's why he'd taken to talking to himself, even though hearing his voice aloud sometimes got him into trouble with the monsters that lurked around the world now, preying on humanity. It was a habit he couldn't seem to shake ever since he started doing it a couple weeks ago when he'd become separated from his family. He was afraid that if he ever did stop talking to himself, he'd have to face the fact that he lived in a world that had a tear in it, through which inter-dimensional monsters were spewing forth.

"What's the point of tackling hard questions anyway?" said Steve, who was not there.

"Right?" Fin responded, his voice echoing off the buildings' faces, alone and empty. "Too messy. Besides, I just don't have the time for it."

"Wouldn't want to cut into your sittin' around time," said Steve.

Fin glanced at the other, who didn't so much as walk as sort of glide beside him on the sidewalk. He couldn't decide if Steve was being sarcastic or not but decided to drop it, since it was making him uncomfortable anyway. Adjusting the strap of his backpack, he breezily commented, "Hm, gettin' hungry. Wonder what we should get..."

Fin's voice trailed off as he heard sounds coming from a side street up ahead. "Yeah, granola bar or cold pop tart? I'll try not to get too excited," said Steve. Ignoring him, Fin jogged to the corner, his breathing barely picking up by the time he got there. Wary of the sounds coming from down the street, louder now, the inhuman screams and growls echoing off the buildings that bordered them on either side, Fin carefully peered around the pet shop to see what the ruckus was about.

"I want a taco! With black olives!" said Steve.

Down near the end of the street, there was a young woman in the midst of battle. 4 unnatural monsters towered over her, swiping at her with fists and claws larger than her head. Their faces looked like horses... except when they opened their mouths, their faces splitting open to reveal rows of thin, sharp teeth. Standing alternatively on their back feet and then all fours as they circled the girl, their rear ends resembled some sort of reptile or lion' haunches. And to top it all off, they were odd colors with strange patterns upon their skins and they talked in distorted human voices, spouting nonsense as they tried to get the upper hand over the young woman.

hybrids__by_notesz-d6r2fk5.jpg

"Tacos are not breakfast food," Fin murmured to himself distractedly, removing the gun from where it had been tucked into the waistband of his pants. Checking that it was loaded, he flicked the safety off and continued to watch from his corner perch.

"Sooooo.... not gonna help her?" asked Steve.

Fin shook his head without taking his eyes off the confrontation, waiting to see if his help would even be necessary.

Adrian already had her machete out, and despite it's dirty, blood caked appearance, it was extremely sharp and deadly. She was slightly crouched as these monsters circled her, and she had her free hand in the back pocket of her sturdy but loose cargo pants. She did not make the first move...no. She'd wait for them. Her green eyes squinted as she saw the slightest movement in the leg of the zebra bottomed creature and she immediately readied herself for it's attack. As she predicted, it launched itself at her, reaching it's clawed hand towards her to knock her off her feet.

However, Adrian had no plans on being knocked down. Quickly, she side stepped towards the monster, and thrusted her machete upwards towards the creatures neck. Because it was still in the momentum of it's charge, it was enough to nearly sever it's head off. Adrian grunted at the impact, though she kept herself strong as the creature fell to the side and off her blade. She wasted no time in ducking, getting as low as she possibly could as the two others launched themselves at her unsuccessfully. As their bodies collided she tumbled out of the way, taking her hand from her pocket and leaving a grenade in her place. With that, she was now in threat range of the third monster. Before it could grab her however, she shoved her bloody blade into it's foot, distracting it momentarily and causing it to shriek in pain as the other two struggled to get up.

Then, a loud blast pierced the air, and with it a few body parts flew in every which way direction along with blood and guts. The spray of blood stained her tan, golden skin but she didn't care. These monsters were too stupid to realize what they had fell on. She got to her feet quickly, though she stayed low. With one slash, she had the last living creature on it's knees, wounded so bad it could no longer support itself. "You..are nothing...compared to that thing. You think you can take my life!? As if! You don't deserve it! So fuck you!" She screamed as she took her machete by both hands and then shoved her blade into it's eye socket, running it through all the way through until it came out of the other side of it's head.

With that, she snatched it out and kicked the deceased body onto the ground. She sighed and then ran her fingers through her long, messy hair that was tied loosely into a pony tail with a piece of cloth. "Fucking pieces of shit." She noticed her arm was bleeding and realized that the first monster who attacked her had managed to nick her in the process. She didn't even feel it...this pain was nothing considering what she had been through for the last few months. She had learned how to kill the stupid, lesser creatures. But when it came to the smarter ones, the faster ones...she made sure to stay out of their way.

Her anger suddenly disappeared and she began moving forward, keeping that bloody machete at the ready in case. She had to always be on the defensive. Those things could jump out at any moment. Then she saw him...someone out of the corner of her eye. At first she though it was another one of them, and she immediately raised her blade. Though she realized it was another human...another person like her. Really? She had thought this place to be deserted. Even though it wasn't a monster facing her, she did not lower her blade. She didn't trust anyone or anything. The last person she had run into tried to kill her for what she had. A gun with no bullets in it, a backpack with a couple of small hand grenades, and her machete.

She slowly started moving towards him, staring at him intently. "What do you want?" She demanded, her voice flat with absolutely no emotion.

"Hot," said Steve unironically.

"Shush," Fin breathed, putting the safety back on his handgun. Stepping from the wall when his hiding spot was revealed, he held his hands up with the gun pointed at the sky. "Not looking to hurt you. I was just passing by and waited to see if you needed any help." Glancing down and around at the blood spatter and meat now strewn across the street, he nodded appreciatively. "Looks like you got it covered."

"And then some. Yikes. Ask her how much for an hour," said Steve.

"Behave," Fin murmured under his breath, trying to ignore the persistent voice in his head.

"Ooo! Yeah, I think I might need a spanking! Ask if she charges extra for that," said Steve.

"She's not a whore," Fin blurted, reflexively turning to look at the apparition at his shoulder. Then he looked back at the young woman. "Hah. I mean, of course you're not a... not that." Chuckling and embarrassed, he rolled his eyes and coughed into the side of his fist. "Sorry, I've been alone for a long while. Old habits die hard. My name is Fin." Tucking his gun back into the back of his pants, he looked around at the bloody destruction and said, "I really like the way you kill monsters."

"Flirt on your own time, Tanto. Let's get down to brass tacks. Ask her how much cum she'd be willing to swallow and if she's had any breakfast yet," said Steve.

Awkwardly, Fin threw a thumb over his shoulder. "Wanna grab something to eat? I'm sure some of these stores still have edible stuff left in them."

Adrian saw the gun he had and realized she was at a disadvantage. As fast as she was, even she couldn't dodge a bullets. Maybe with a little luck she could dodge one or two, but anymore than that and she would get hit. Though, the gun might not be loaded. It was quite difficult to come across bullets since nearly all the gun stores that were in tact had been raided long ago. However, this was not a something she wanted to gamble with. She slowly lowered the blade to her side when he told her that he was just watching her to make sure that she didn't need any help. Slowly, she clipped the handle of her machete on her belt to show him that she did not want to fight. She still didn't trust him, but honestly he didn't seem like he wanted to hurt her...

When he blurted out that she wasn't a whore, she raised an eye bow. Her lips were pressed in a hard line as he tried to save himself from his own words against her. Who was he talking to? Was he speaking in some sort of communication device? She looked around confused, though his voice brought her gaze back towards him. He liked the way she killed? What a strange compliment. Maybe he just hadn't spoken to anyone in a long time. Neither had she. Though entertaining his social awkwardness was not something she intended to do. She stayed quiet until he asked his next question, and hearing his words she began to feel the hunger pains she had been experiencing all day. "I was just looking for something to eat. I suppose finding some with you wouldn't hurt. Just don't kill me if there isn't any for both of us." Her monotone voice would confuse anyone. Was she joking or not? Who could tell?

She didn't give him time to react to her words. Immediately she started walking forward in search of something to eat with this new stranger. She didn't know how to feel, or what to feel about having another person accompanying her. Though despite her numbness she had to admit to herself. This guy, while older, was pretty hot despite how off he was.

Back
Top Bottom