Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep Cover - Gang themed RP discussion.

But have you read the other Dune books?

I only refer to those actually written by the man, not the abominations spawned by his son and KJA.

Augh, I'd read it if I had a Kindle. I can't read things online for extended periods of time. My eyes get sore. I'd have to do it like an RP, a few paragraphs, then stop, then a few paragraphs, then stop.

Seraph Nicholas said:
...Yeah, that whole 'I haven't read a book in ten years' thing explains a lot, actually.

*Facepalm.*

Did I say I haven't read a book in ten years?

I said I bought a book that was written ten years ago.

It's like you're just trying to start something.

Me? Trying to be a jerk? I assure you, you've gotten the wrong impression. I haven't thrown this in PVP yet, despite my better instincts, nor have I even insulted you.

I'm not terribly impressed by you. You flirt badly and obviously, which makes you come across as desperate, you read junk food books and can only hold up 'Dune' as literature you've consumed, and you have a terribly bloated ego with nothing to back it up.

You are literally the first person ever on BMR who's made a thread to discuss their own RP. 18 months, and you're the first to be conceited enough. And I'm here. You out-ego'd me. And on the basis of 'Lots of views'?

Once again, no insults, just laying out why you can perhaps sense my disgust.

I'd like to say I appreciate all the constructive criticism I've received in this thread, as well as the book suggestions.

Thank you to all that were helpful.

Back
Top Bottom