Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Odd Love of a Demon and Vampire [xcloudx101 and me]

It was midnight in the middle of summer of New York City, The city was so busy and no one noticed the Chase that was going on. Jazmin Lovette a vampire who had not ate in days was being chased. A group of Rogue Demons was chasing her down. She wasn't sure what she had done to make them so mad but It might have been the fact she stole a jacket from a store owned by a famous demon. Or the fact she was just being a little too nosy and witnessed them killing a human, Which only drawn her in due to the smell of the fresh type a blood.

Running fast through the crowd, pushing and sliding through. She tried to get away, but she wasn't fast enough. reaching a ally she found herself being slammed on the pavement. "Let me go! HELP! HELP!" she cried out before getting a rather large hand covering her mouth. kicking and wiggling seemed to only make the four demon men rather angry.

The first one held her down with his knees on top of her arms. the second one held tight around her ankles. the third kept his large hand on her mouth. And the fourth one pulled out a hunting knife and waved it in front of her. He eyes widen seeing the silver knowing it would hurt so bad. Blood tears started to slide from her eyes. Muffling though the hand covering her mouth "please don't... please let me go" With her Maker dead she knew no one could feel she was in danger and come to her rescue. She could feel her death coming to her rather soon....

Sitting in the shadows no one even noticed he was there, regardless no one really paid attention to him anyways. Airen Whyeth, a half demon half human watched as the four demons held her down.

Walking out from the cover of darkness he points his finger in the direction of the four demons"Hey you assholes, why don't you leave her alone and pick a fight with me instead?".

The demons turned and looked towards the little prick who was ruining their fun. "asshole? ASSHOLE?" the demon with the hunting knife started walking towards the guy. "I will show you a asshole.." He charged for Airen as the other three let jazmin go and started charging for the boy too.

Jazmin jumped up feeling free and ran to some dumpsters and hid behind them.

The four demon's surrounded the boy and started laughing. "This punk thinks he can take us.." One said as another spoke "We should break his neck and leave him I want to see what that vampire girl has.." The third one said with a dirty mind of a molester.

Airen's grin soon turns into something serious"I was going to play around with you all but since you mentioned touching that girl in that way, that doesn't fly by me. I think i'll just kill you now".

The demons all laughed even more at his words. "Look at this, he thinks he can kill us" The one with the Hunting knife moved closer to airen as the other three just stood to watch. "How about i kill you first then let my buddy kill the girl after he has his fun?"

Jazmin watched but didn't like how they was out numbering the the guy. She looked around seeing a lead pipe and grabbed it before charging at two of the demons and whacking them in the back of their heads. "Leave him alone!" she yelled as they fell to the ground knocked out cold.

The third demon turned to her and started laughing. "I like girls who think their so tough" He back handed her before she could hit him with the pipe. It would make her fly across the alley and smack the wall hard. She just laid there not moving.

charges at the demon that hit her grabbing his neck and slamming him into the ground"Don't you ever touch her"

Looks at the other demon as he slams him into the wall punching him over and over. He stops dropping the demon to the floor as he walks over to the girl picking her up"Please wake up, hey are you okay?"

Jazmin groaned when he picked her up. "i am hungry..." she said whimpering out not feeling strong enough to even lift her head. But she would pass out in his arms too weak to even focus on anything.

The demons all were knocked out and not making any sounds. Somehow they would be portal away by a darkness that consumed them.

looking around for the knife the demon had he picks it up sliding it across his hand making a deep cut poring the blood into her mouth "Here drink this, it should help alot"

When he finishes his wound heals very quickly leaving a scar behind across his hand.

Jazmin felt the blood pour into her mouth and swallowed it when she started to come to focus. When she had enough and his wound healed she looked at him. Her pale cheeks started to grow a reddish color. "um.. hi.. You.. you saved me.." She said looking at the guy. Her loose blonde hair waved with the wind. and her blue / red eyes fluttered in shyness. "um thank you.. How do i even repay you?" she asked wiggling out of his arms to stand looking up to him.

Brushing the hair out of her eyes he smiles, flashing his bright green eyes "How about I walk you home, just to make sure your safe?" He said as he checked his surroundings for anymore danger.

"Maybe you could repay me with a date?"He says blushing slightly.

Jazmin Blushed deeply and looked down. Her home had been destroyed years ago when her maker was killed. But She didnt want to tell him that. "Well the um abandon church I stay in is not far from here.. Your welcome to walk me there.." She turned and started walking before turning back to him. "and the date dont sound so bad.. but isn't it against the laws of our kind to date each other? Or is that werewolves and vampires.." She drifted off into a stare in the distance thinking about all the rules she had been told in her past years.

Scratches his head "Well it's against the law for both, but that's not going to stop me from trying" He walks next to you towards the abandon church with a puzzled look on his face.

"So why were those demons after you anyways?"

Jazmin looked at him for a brief second before to the ground. "They.. was killing this human and i hadn't had food in a while so the smell drawn me in closer to them.. I guess i got a tad too close.." She walked beside him to the old abandon church two or three blocks from the alleyway. "Well here we are.. This is where i stay.. I have a friend who knows a witch.. She plans to get me a day walking ring.. That way i can find a job to get my own place.." She started walking up the church stairs but stopped and turned back to him. "I am jazmin By the way.." she said flirting with him with a smile and sweet tone of voice.

Has a somewhat serious look on his face "I don't think they work alone, maybe I should stick around to make sure you are okay" He walks up a few steps looking at her with a smile"I'm Airen, Nice to meet you Jazmin."

Jazmin blushed deeper, It could have been nearly impossible for a vampire to blush the way she did but she did. "Um.. i.. i... should be fine.. Ar..Arien.." She said bashfully, falling in love with the way his name rolled off her tongue. "Lady Coria May not like the idea of you being here.. um.. Maybe we can meet tomorrow night for that date.." She said not wanting to rush him off but knew the leader vampire who allowed her to stay there would not allow him around due to him being human and demon.

Apart of her wanted to ask him if he had a place she could stay with him at but she was a little scared of what the demons would do to him if they found them together.

Airen run's his hand through his dark brown hair, turning back down the stairs stopping at the bottom as he looks up at Jazmin, mesmorized by the blue/red colors in her eyes."Alright, sounds like a date then. I'll meet you at central park at 7 when the suns down?"He says smiling a bit.

Jazmin giggled and nodded as she backed up the stairs towards the door. "That is perfect." She said with a smile as she bit on the bottom lip of hers. She brushed some hair behind her ear and smiled more. I will see you there Arien" She turned when she was at the top of the stairs and started into the church but stopped at the door and turned to look at him once more. She could hear the others in the church talking about her but she didn't care. If her heart beat she swore it would have been racing with love. "bye.. see you tomorrow night" She said before being jerked into the church by the lady Coria.

Arien would hear a woman yelling from behind the doors if he hadn't walked off too far yet. "What on earth are you thinking! You done exposed all of us just by bringing him here! Have you lost your mind!?! GET OUT! Get your stuff and get out!" Jazmin was shocked and starting to cry the blood tears all vampires did when they cried. She ran to her belongings and grabbed what she could before dashing out of the church.

"Arien.. may i stay with you.. I have no place to go.." She asked still in tears and fearing she would die at sunlight due to not being sheltered.

He looks at Jazmin with worry, wiping the tears away in her beautiful eyes he wraps his coat around her and walks next to her towards the direction of his place "Of course you can, no one will bother us there." He says as he stares up at the night sky with a disappointing look on his face, sighing he puts on a smile for Jazmin as to not darken the mood more.

Jazmin weakly smiled to him. She seen his disappointment look but tried to think nothing of it. "does your home have a basement? I will have to sleep under ground when the sun rises.. I cant be near any sunlight.. or i will burn.." Her eyes looked him over wondering why he was being so nice to her, when all the demons she ever had met was mean and cruel. "i really thank you for everything.. you have been very nice.. i never met anyone like you before.. your not like any demons i ever met.." her body pushes up against him more as they walked. Her eyes would trail his figures in thoughts.

Airen smiles back at her."Yeah I have a basement you'll be safe in" He says as he feels her body push against him he wraps his arm around her."Most demons you see are full demons, Im a half demon, half human, My emotions come from my human side. My mother was a human." He says as his eyes trail off into the distance.

Jazmin smiled at him when his arms wrappes her. When he spoke of his mother she tilted her head and smiled softly. "I dont remember my parents anymore.. I was human a long long time ago.. but what happened to your mom? " holding her belongings in her hands she stayed close to him allowing him to lead the way to his house. She was happy she had met this guy, to her he seemed like he was down to earth and not like any man she had met in her years.

A flicker of sadness filled his eyes but vanished just as quick."Someone murdered my mother, and I'm going to find out who." He says as they approach his house."Here it is, home sweet home."Reaching into his pocket for his key, he turn the key in the lock, with a "pop" the door opened."Lady's first."He says with a smile.

Jazmin frowned at his mention of his mother's murder. When he opened the door she blushed and walked into the house. Her jaw would drop as she looked around. It was so different fron what she imagined. Putting her belongings down on a nearby chair she glances into a room off to the side. you live here all alone? This is a big house for one person..." she went to explore the room seeing books and pictures. A old piano caught her eyes.... she walked over to it and started playing the keys in a old tune she knew from her childhood. She always loved playing the piano when she was human and it was the closest thing ahe could get to being human again. Seeing him in the corner of her eye she stopped and quickly turned towards him. sorry... I should have asked first before touching..." she said moving away from the piano

Following her through the house, watching her fascination"Yeah I've always lived alone" Watching her as she starts playing the piano he closes his eyes listening to every note she plays, He smiles and remembers a time when his mother was teaching him how to play. The music stops and he opens his eyes, seeing that she moved away from the piano apologizing."No no, it's ok, that was beautiful, It reminds me of my mother." He says as he sits at the bench in-front of the piano, motioning her to come over he begins playing the song his mother taught him.

Jazmin smiled and took the seat beside him when he motioned for her to. When he started playing she instantly knew the song and joined in quickly. Playing the keys and glancing to his hands she blushed before getting the nerves up to sing the song that went with the music. She always thought her voice was horrible when she sang but it blended in with the tune very well. When the song was over she looked to him fluttering her eyes. She couldn't believe how talented he was. you are very talented your mother taught you very well... I believe my nanny was the one who taught me.." she quietly started trying to think back all them years to who taught her. But her memories was so far lost she couldn't remember anything except the music of the piano and the day she was turned. It had to been late 1600 when she was turned.

Back
Top Bottom