Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care to join me for tea? Naughtea that is :) Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryEnglishman.

Super-Earth
Hello, hello and thank you for browsing my req thread!!

Unfortunately, I'm all out of tea... But perhaps I can interest you in something else?

I'm searching for female partners for some 1x1 roleplays. I prefer smut based RPs to Plot based, though my smut is more of a slow build fire. But if you have a good mix of both I'd be happily willing to check it out :)

I'm currently favouring somewhat lengthy smut RPs. With multiple scenes as opposed to just one, and prefer some sort of buildup before sex. Don't get me wrong, I can do both short and fast, but something about having a decent background and building up tension really gets me under the collar.

I only roleplay via PMs on BMR or through email..

I have few rules for my partners, and most of them are commense sense-esque rules:
- Be pleasant. No matter if it's a difference of opinon, or whether it's declining/petitioning something. Please be mature and pleasant about it always.
- Communicate. Even if it's just to say: Sorry I can't do this roleplay anymore. It would be very much appreciated. I also enjoy chatting about life and getting to know you so please, feel free to just chat me up! :)
- Adequate Grammar. I will never claim to be a particularly talented author, and truly my descriptive abilities are sub-par in my own opinion. But I do use proper sentence structure and grammar rules. I expect my partners to do the same. It IS a writing site at the core.
- Paragraph length minimum. Nobody likes one liners. It's bloody impossible to do anything with them. I would like replies to have basic description of actions so I have something to work on. 3-5 sentences per paragraph if you need a reference.

Major-if-you-have-these-I'll-more-than-like-say-yes-immediaely-Kinks:
- MASSIVE ORAL FETISH.
- Incest.
- Cum Swallowing/Facial.
- Forbidden/Unorthodox pairing.
- Clothed Sex, Especially Skirts.
- Public Sex
- Panties. Oh Yeah.
- Romance.
- Cuddling.
- Older woman x younger man.

Will-Never-Catch-Me-Having Kinks:
- Rape/Non-Con. (Reluctance is different matter)
- Things that go down the toilet.
- Blood.
- Hardcore/Brutal BDSM.
- Hardcore/Brutal Violence.
- Male Penetration.
- Futa.
- Death. (Depends on circumstance and use)

Pairings I'm craving, but by no means at all the only ones I'm interested in:

Best friends - with benefits? I don't really have an idea or plot for this but am currently craving a bestfriends roleplay for awhile now. I would like something fluffy and lighthearted, with some flirting, cock teasing and some seriously This is not how we usually cuddle to watch movies and is that a log in your pants or are you just glad to see me sexy moments. Basically it's a friends to lovers and beyond sorta thing I'm looking for. How, when and why can all be discussed. I would like some story aspect to it, nothing to heavy but like I said, build up makes the sexy times all the more sweeter! :) Teenage or young adult is my preferred age range for this pairing.

REALLY CRAVING THIS PLS: MILF/Cougar x Younger man. I'm looking for a roleplay in which I play a young, unsure and maybe slightly submissive person? Never played as a sub before and would very much like to try out being told and guided in what to do. Nothing too intense, no pegging or serious bdsm or some such. I won't be entirely submissive, just unsure and somewhat nervous.

Catholic school girl x Priest. Your body has been feeling funny... it's always itchy and hot and you can't figure out why. It's so tempting to scratch it when in the showers or alone in your room. But you've heard the sister in charge telling you it's a sin... But you're so itchy! I've always been friendlier to you than others, a little touch here and there. Helping you sneak a snack or help on homework. In return for all the little secrets, I've only asked that you strip down from the long skirt and heavy blouse to your undershorts and tank top... I tell you it's more comfortable but this time when you strip and you see the way I look at you it's just alittle different and the heat begins inbetween your legs... You need answers, and I'm willing to provide.

Pregnant teen x Doctor. You made a mistake, fumbled during your first time and now you pay the price. And it didn't even feel any good! As pregnancies come, hormones will rise and you've got the worst kind. Now you're horny, cranky embarassed and you don't know what to do. You come in for a check, making mother wait outside because of hormones but when I begin to examine you.... you feel a tingling down below and by the time I reach that area you're soaking wet... How is anyone supposed to resist?

Now if you have ideas and plot pairings of your own that are not included, PLEASE PM ME :) I'd be happy to accomodate your needs and mine so that the roleplay is as fun as possible for the both of us.
Anything not listed on the Will-Never-Catch-Me-Having Kinks is up for consideration. And I mean ANYTHING. So don't be shy :)

tl : dr: I'm open to considering everything not on the no-no list. I might or might not accept but I will think it over. I'm not the best writer nor do I expect you to be, we're here to have fun and if I can understand you enough to do so that is more than satisfactory.

So PM AWAY!!

I don't bite.

Much.

Unless You're delicious.

- AE.

RE: Care to join me for tea? Naughtea that is :) Cravings list updated!

BUMPING!!! I have a cravings list now!!

RE: Care to join me for tea? Naughtea that is :) Cravings list updated!

I need a doctor, doctor to bring this thread to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom