Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terra Nova.. { Closed for Semper Fi and myself }

Alicia turned into the stroking hand and caught Kat’s hand, she pulled it up and kissed the inner wrist.. “I love you.” She closed her eyes and shook her head.. “I’m sorry kat, I feel like my head is full of cotton and I cant think straight..” She shot a look at Kat.. “Shit!” She closed her eyes and coughed some mucus up.. “Damn I’m drooling! See what you do to me sexy!” She giggled again.. She looked serious upon hearing Kat’s misfortune of her world being garbled around. The face on Alicia’s face was s stressful look as if she was trying to focus… “Kat!” Her voice was low but sounded like the old Lt… “Baby, We will be okay, Get in here with me..” She pulls the blanket back and scooting over, “Lay your head down on my chest..”

“Excuse me, I’m sorry.. I have to administer a bio-toxin syrup.” a young nurse was standing at the door. “I don’t mean to intrude.” She pleaded as she moved forward towards Kat.. “This is for you.” The nurse looked at Kat with a frightful expression upon her face. Her body was even trembling.

Kat watched Alicia, amused, "You are so drugged right now," she murmured, watching the Lt, snickering. Kat smiled and slid into bed with the other woman, snuggling close while being mindful of her injuries. She rested her head on Alicia's shoulder, sighing softly. "I thought I was going to loose you," She whispered. But she jerked a bit when the young nurse spoke, Kat hadn't heard her come in. The brunette tilted her head, wondering what had her so frightened. "Yeah of course, come on in." She sat up slightly, wanting to be out of her way. "Easy there, What has you so freaked?" She asked, seeing the nurse's body visibly trembling. Kat didn't see any reason why she should be so frightened of anything in this room, unless for some reason she was frightened of them. Then the nurse said it was for her and Kat was curious but nodded, "Okay,"

The nurse looked at Kat when she asked what had her so freaked. Nurse only dropped her eyes toward the Lt and didn’t say a word. The nurse’s hand was shaking so bad she couldn’t get the needle in straight. “I,,,I ..I’m sorry. The nurse took a deep breath and finally got the shot in .. “There is sting of a biogenic virus that is making everyone sick, we just got this syrup replicated and now distributing it to everyone. If you need anything please just call. She looked back at Alicia and basically ran out of the room.

Alicia looked up to Kat, “What the hell was that?” There is something not right here Kat, I want you to try and get the hell out of here tonight and get back to Terra Nova. Taylor needs to know about this. I will try to find out what’s going on. But first come here. Alicia pulled Kat to the bed and brought her mouth down upon Kat’s soft lips, kissing her deeply. Her hands begin to roam over Kat’s toned body, stopping at her breast and cupping and fondling the firm mound.

Kat frowned listening, then shrugged at Alicia's question. "I don't know." Then Alicia said that she was suppose to leave tonight. Kat immediately shook her head even as she moved to Alicia, returning the deep kiss. The brunette moaned softly, pressing her chest into Alicia's hand. "No. I'm not leaving you." She muttered against her lips. Opening her pale eyes she looked at the Lt. "As long as you are here, so am I." She said confidently. Yes, Taylor needed to know, but her first priority was Alicia and her safety. There was no way that Kat could leave her here, strange disease or not. Kat snuggled into the bed, kissing Alicia again, tongue stroking her lower lip, the brunette's hands stroked over raven haired woman's body, being gentle with her wounds.

She pressed close to her lover, so relieved that she was alive and would be okay. If she had it her way, she would drag Alicia home, and coddle and pamper her, being over protective and probably get annoying. But instead, here they were in another colony, and Kat was trying to figure out if they were in a friendly area or if this was going to deteriorate into a hostile situation.

Back
Top Bottom