Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terra Nova.. { Closed for Semper Fi and myself }

Kat was relieved beyond belief when Alicia woke. She didn't mind when she was clung to as Alicia wept. Hands stroking, Kat remained quiet, letting Alicia get it out. She knew it was important to let the emotions out. Once she'd ztopped, Kat just held her as Alicia relaxed. She pressed her lips to Alicia's hair. Not minding when she started crying again. "You're not pathetic, you been through a trauma." she murmured firmly. "Its good to see you too. I was terrified I wouldn't find you alive." she whispered softly, she kept talking quietly, about unimportant things as she hoped her voice might help Alicia calm down. Hands stroked gently, mindful of Alicia's many wounds. "We're gonna spend the night here and head home in the morning."

Kat's soft whispered words, her gentle touch, the warmth of her body slowly chased the mental pain away enough for Alicia to gain control. She allowed herself to keep ahold of Kat's waist, but lifted her head up so that she could look into Kat's eyes. She leaned forward pressing her lips to the soft petals of Kat's. Each soft kiss was separated by a light inhale of air before pressing back against Kat's with a little more passion.

Slowly Alicia pulled away from the mahogany haired beauty. "What have I done?" she whispered, her voice breaking up slightly. "I led my squad right into a trap! I walked right on top of them and didn't even know they were there until they popped up right in the middle of us, eliminating our ability to use weapons against them. They were so damn fast, I have never seen such skill in hand to hand combat as they showed. They took us out like we were nothing but wet tissue to them. Oh my god! I couldn't save them!" her eyes tearing up. "Kat I couldn't save my men!" she inhaled deeply, her head tilted back, she clamped her eyes to try and not allow the tears to fall but she failed to stop them. "I got them killed!" she began to weep once more. "My god I couldn't save them!" 

Kat returned each kiss gently, softly, using the kisses to try and further calm Alicia down. But then she pulled away and the self-doubting began. Kat let her get it all out before saying. "None of this was your fault, Ally." She murmurs, using the pet name she'd jokingly called Alicia one day, and it stuck, though it was used only in moments of complete privacy. "They are unlike anything we've ever faced before, and not unlike the dinosaurs." She murmured. "It wasn't my fault when slashers took down three of my men, injured four more. That's what you told be when I tried to blame myself for not seeing the attack coming."

"This isn't your fault either. Sometimes life just deals us a bad hand. It doesn't make it any easier, but there was nothing you could've done." She murmured, stroking Alicia's back, knowing this was going to mess her up a bit, mentally.

Kat’s words were words that she herself has always told others to try and relieve the heavy burden of loss due to a command situation, but Alicia knew it then and even now that that’s all they were, just words. However, what made the difference was being said by someone whom loved you and you loved them as well, that was what made Alicia calm down a little. She took in a deep breath, wiped her face and brought her gaze up to look upon Kat’s face. “Thank you.” she whispered.

“I always thought that I was some bad ass battle bitch, but that red head woman they called Crimson cleaned my clock. She was paring everything I was throwing at her, it was like she was reading my mind before I even decided on an attack move.” She fell silent reliving the battle in her mind. “She was my better.” She admitted, “When I came too I was tied and naked in a combat small tent. There was this man hovering over me, his cock in his hand and was about to…..” she paused for a moment, “Umm, was about to push inside of me when all of a sudden there was a blur before my eyes and the sound of his neck snapping. It was fast and clean.” She took a deep breath. “Then before I could even focus my eyes on my surroundings I was grabbed, pulled up to my feet, clothes tossed at me before I even realized it was Nightland that was there. I thought he just killed a merc that was going to take his prize away and that he was now going to take me, so I fought back. Well when I fought back, the others must have heard us for they opened fired, but Scott got into their way and was hit, so I figured I could take Scott while he was injured, so I hit him with a round house, but he just rolled with it, and came around with a south paw haymaker, and the next think I know I’m waking up to you.” She reached over with her hand and pulled Kat to her. Kissing her softly, “Thank you so much for saving me.” she pulled Kat into a hug… “Thank you so much.” Kissing the nape of Kat’s neck.

Kat trembled as she heard what Alicia said, what was going to happen to her. "I'm glad I didn't let him die then. I owe him a great deal." She whispered, pressing her lips to Alicia's forehead. "Scott found me as Hunter and I were trying to track you. He fell unconcious before he could give me your location, but he was injured so I was able to follow his blood trail." She murmured. "I don't know if I would've found you otherwise." Kat eagerly returned the kiss. "Thank me when we get back to the colony, since as of now, i haven't done much other than follow the trail to you. But i think it's gonna be a trick to get home undetected." She spoke softly, her skin shivering, enjoying the kisses. "For tonight let's rest." She murmured as her hands stroked over Alicia's sides. "When Hunter found me and told me what had happened. It felt like my world came crashing down. I was so worried I wouldn't find you in time." She whispered before kissing Alicia again.

Alicia slightly pulled away from Kat while her coal colored orbs glided upward to those that belonged to Kat "Babe, you have done more than that." Her hand reaching over and taking Kat's into her own, "You saved me." Alicia's orbs softened, "You gave me the strength to survive, to endure what they did to me." She paused while her mind relived the moments of what they did to her, things she hasn't and will never tell Kat. "Kat ...love, what scared me the most was the thought that I may never have seen you again. It hurt so much." She wiped the small tears from her cheek. Looked deep into Kat's eyes before leaning in and pressing her lips to Kat's. Her hand sliding over the distance between them and coming to a rest upon Kat's waist. She clinched for a moment as a wave of pain shot across her ribs. "Damn it." Alicia groaned, she wanted so much to make love with Kat at this very moment but the pain that she was shooting throughout her body was intense. "Sorry love but I think the shit Scott gave me is wearing off. Damn I never thought I'd use the 'Honey I have a headache excuse' ." She actually was able to smile.

From outside the small force made there way toward the area that the spotter reported seeing a colony solider scouting about. Crimson stopped the squad about fifty yards away so she could scan the area a few times before moving in. Her mind screaming that this was stupid for any noise could draw unwanted attention from any number of dinos. She wished that Nightland would have killed jackal but that wasn't the case, and that was the real reason why they were out here now, well that sweet looking Lt was her reason to be out here, for she wanted to have a few special moments alone with her. She cleared her thoughts of those moments and refocused upon the mission at hand.

Crimson's hand motioned for the team to slowly move in, she wanted the sighting perimeter squeezed closed with only a thee foot holes in the pattern. The squad moved in with highly trained efficiency. The area around the uprooted tree was now surrounded. The orders were to secure and wait for further orders.

Alicia fell silent, her hand coming up to her mouth. a finger pressing against her lips. "We have company." Her gaze travels up to Kat's piercing orbs with a 'I'm sorry' look on her face. "It looks like we are going to have to fight our way out of here." Alicia whispered.

Kat snickered, "Just wait till we get home and have an actual bed, Ally." She murmured, pressing her lips to Alicia's forehead, not minding that they couldn't make love. Of course she wanted to, but Alicia's health and well being meant more to her. So they were able to relax a bit. Her body froze, sensing the same thing Alicia did. Nodding she pulled out her firearm, handing it to Alicia, then she drew her combat blade, for she only had one gun. "Hopefully Hunter will disobey my orders and send out a rescue crew tonight." She whispered, praying that Hunter would.

Kat looked at Alicia, assessing her, "You are in no shape to fight, hell I doubt you can even stand right now." She muttered, mostly serious but wanting to put that challenge up to Alicia. If nothing else, these two women were competitive, especially with each other. Between that and their urge to protect each other, they'll either make it out of this alive, or they were going to die together tonight. Readying herself, Kat looked at Alicia. "Since there's a good chance we're gonna die out here tonight, I guess now is kinda a bad time to say this, but....I'm in love with you. Have been for a while now. And if we make it out of this alive, I'm not sure this whole friends with benefits deal is enough for me anymore." She said it casually as she crouched and prepared to slink out of the log and into the darkness.

Alicia closed her eyes when Kat pressed her soft lips to her forehead. Her words of being home in a bed sent waves of wishing that they were there now instead of here facing an unknown future. She bit her lip when a never before urge hit her, she wanted out of the service. She just wanted a simple life with Kat without worrying if one of them might not be coming home to the other. She shook her head and knew better,neither of them would give  up protecting the colony. 

Alicia nodded when the grip of the weapon entered her palm. She wanted to argue of whom should have it, but she knew Kat was right. She could hardly stand let alone fight with a knife. She looked back up from the weapon to Kat. "I hope he disobeys was well." Alicia stated.

A smile formed over the raven haired woman's face."I love you too. I would welcome the talk about us for I also don't think the friendship with fringe benefits works for me either." her eyes grows soft.

From outside, silence seems to rule, not even the crickets dared to disturb the tranquility. Then from outside a males voice speaks out. "Lt. Washington, Sergeant Doyle. We mean you no harm. Come on out. I'm under orders from Col Nightland to protect the two of you. We have noticed a group of Colony marines are heading this way but are about fifteen minutes out. We can't hold this position that long, we have to move now and meet up with them." ordered the male. 

Kat snorted, hearing the man's claim of meaning them no harm. But something about what he said, she looked at Alicia. "Wait here, I'll check it out." She slid out of the tree, knife at the ready, her pale eyes searching until she found hte man. Clearly she was wary and didn't trust him. But if he truly was under orders from Scott to protect them, well, they needed all the help they could get. "Why does Nightland care what happens to us?" Was all she asked, eyes focusing on the man, knife still ready to be thrown or to strike out if anyone came to close. She really hoped this man was telling the truth, because otherwise, she didn't think that her and Alicia would survive this fight. And she still had many things she wanted to do, most of those things centered around the woman still in the tree, who Kat was standing between her and the man who had spoken.

"I can't answer that." Came Crimsons response over the man's shoulder that was backing off giving her room. "But well I don't want anything to happen to the two of you." She smiled her eyes moving up and down Kat's frame. "Look what happened to the Lt was her doing. She fought me and lost. Like now I'm giving you a chance to survive. You resist and force me to defend my men. I can ensure that your death will happen."

She takes a few steps forward. "Now I can assure that your severely injured Lt and you will not be harmed. The man that beat your Lt would have been killed by my hand if Col Nightland didn't kill him." She raised her hand showing she is unarmed. "So what is wish here?" She once again looked up and down Kat her smile growing in size..

Kat's eyes narrowed as she focused on the woman who began speaking, listening to her. SHe was pleased to hear from another source that the man who had hurt Alicia was dead. Flexing her grip on her knife she hesitated, wondering if this woman and her unit could be trusted. Scott had clearly gone out of his way to keep Alicia alive, so maybe it could be true that he had given this unit orders to keep them alive. But Alicia had also fought this woman, that made Kat leery to trust her. "If you're on our side, why did you and the Lt. fight?" She asked curiously, wondering what her answer would be. But Kat knew they didn't have much choice, if came down to survival, and their best chance at survival was with this unit, but she prayed they were telling the truth, that they would lead them to the colony's unit that was on their way.

Crimson’s eye narrowed as she watched the Mahoney haired woman grip the handle of her knife a little harder. Her combat stance was more advanced than the normal grunt training. Crimson raised her hand and made a fist than opened it before bringing it down, brushing a few fiery red strands out of the corner of her mouth. “First off babe, I have three snipers aiming at that wonderful chest of yours, unfortunately you have brought a knife to a long range gunfight so put the knife down.” She placed one arm across the upper part of her stomach just under her breast. The other one coming down upon the cross arm elbow down, her fingers began to rub over her lips while she is obviously thinking.

“No, Scott Nightland didn’t give us orders, in fact if I saw Mr. Nightland I would shoot him in the face, but that is a long and irrelevant story to what is happening here.” Crimson turns away for a moment, “Now, the reason why the Lt and I fought well that ….” She spins around rather fast, her green orbs locking with those of Kat’s. “OH MY GOD! They haven’t told you! Have they!” She begins to chuckle, “That would explain a whole lot.” she laughs out loud. “Commander Taylor is still a pompous asshole!” Crimson slowly walks toward Kat, her hands coming up palms outward. “I will tell you what is going on if you come with me willingly and do what I say.” she looks over Kat’s shoulder. “I promise Washington will be taken care of and unharmed. I will have my sister stay with her while we have a few moments alone.” she moves closer. “What do you say?”

Kat raised a brow, she wasn't intrigued by the woman laughing saying that Kat hadn't been told. But she laughed herself when the woman told her to come with her willingly and do as she says, "No, Whatever you want to say you can say here. I am not going anywhere with you." She said softly, still gripping her knife. Katherine didn't take orders from this woman, and she wasn't the least bit curious about what she had to say and likely wouldn't believe her anyway. Kat had complete and utter trust in Commander Taylor, she wasn't going to believe some stranger talking about him. Besides she wasn't about to leave Alicia here alone with this unit. Kat wasn't going to leave her side until they were safely inside the colony gates and even then KAt had no plans to leave her side. "Either help us get to our men, or walk away. I'm not playing any games with you." Kat snapped at the woman.

Crimson smiled at Kat with a nod. She take a few more steps closer to Kat, within a lunge away. “I admire your courage, your loyalty, even your lack of curiosity, well that maybe a good thing, but I’m one of those that flourish on curiosity.” Crimson chuckled, her eyes darting off to the side and nodding. “Kat, your not stupid. I know your worried about the Lt and it seems like we are the bad guys here, but we are not, not really. Do me one favor will you?” she takes a step forward, her hands coming up and fastening at the front of her.

“No one will move!” she turned toward the bushes then back at Kat. “Go inside and mention the Aquatic colony to the Lt. if she hesitates then you know she knows something that she isn’t telling you, however, if she tells you then you can decided what to do. Will you do this?” Her emerald eyes locking onto Kat’s orbs. “I tell you this, We do work for the Company, but not the way you think, or the way they think we do. I’m willing to show you that proof. That is why I wanted you to come with me. We will even take the Lt with us so you can stay with her.”

Katherine tilted her head listening, then she nods, "I will. Stay here." She backed away, it seemed like this woman had all the answers, but Kat couldn't completely believe her, she just didn't trust people outside of the colony. She slid back into their hide out. "There's a unit out there, claiming they want to help. That Taylor is hiding something. She wants us to go with them. But, first she wants me to ask you about something called the Aquatic colony?" She asked curiously, she wasn't accusing Alicia, simply curious. "She wants to show us proof that they mean to be friendly." She continued, eyes watching the woman she loved, beginning to wonder what the aquatic colony was and what it had to do with Commander Taylor.

Alicia could hear the muffled murmuring from outside between Kat and this Crimson character and wondered what was going on. She wanted so much as to crawl out there just to make sure Kat was okay, but figured she would get her ass chewed by Kat for doing so, not to mention she would have been informed by Kat that she was a big girl and can handle herself for she was taught by the best. She chuckled over the mental image of Kat chewing her out.

Alicia looked down from the entrance way to the wounds that were all over her body wondering how bad they would be scaring her up, but then cursed herself for worrying about scars when she lost men whom wouldn’t be coming home at all and she was worried about Scars! She bounced her head back against one of the massive tree roots. ‘Come on Alicia get a grip.’ She blanked out everything except she put up a mental image of Kat and concentrated on the things that Kat would say to her about what has happened over the past few days. She would have been that superlative strong hand that Alicia would need for a while. A smile formed over her face as the words Kat said to her before exiting their hide out. “I love you…I love you too.” She whispered both parts.

Hearing foot steps coming in, she raised the weapon and pointed about head level, but instantly pulled the weapon up when Kat’s gorgeous face and body emerged back in from the outside. She smiled with a relieved look upon her face, but it was short lived when Kat asked her about the Aquatic colony. Her face dropped from the smile to a hardness that Kat knew quite well, it was the one that Alicia always used during training sessions.

“Kat, Love…” Alicia paused for a moment trying to think of the right words to use but nothing came to her. She was under orders from Commander Taylor not to speak of this place to anyone, but this was Kat, a trusted member of Commander Taylor and her security team. She bit her lip wanting to tell Kat but couldn’t break her word to Taylor. “Kat, I can’t say.” The pain in her eyes expressed the inner conflict that she was having at this very moment. “Please, understand…” Alicia pulled her gaze from Kat to the ground before her. Clearing her throat, “ The Aquatic Colony lies on the other side of the no man’s land. It is a Island that is centered in the middle of a rather large lake connected to the mainland by a land bridge. Their commander goes by the name of Sabrina Mays, she was Taylor’s second in the Thailand sector campaign. She answers to the company, that is why Taylor doesn’t want anyone to know about them.” Alicia lowered her head … “I’m sorry Kat.”

Kat saw the hesitation, She knew Alicia knew what she was talking about. Kat was willing to accept it when Alicia said hse couldn't say. Kat wasn't going to turn against Alicia or the colony, even if Alicia couldn't speak about this Aquatic colony. But then the raven haired soldier continued talking about it. Tilting her head she listened, questions racing. "Why? If we aren't to trust the company, why do they have their own colony led by someone Taylor trusts? Or trusted." She whispered, unsure of all of this. "I don't understand," SHe murmured, trying to process all of this. "Can we really trust someone who works for the company?" She asked softly, pale eyes focusing on Alicia. If they could, then they needed to go with this woman, they needed to get back to the colony. but now she had doubts, could Taylor be trusted? Should they go back? So many questions raced through her mind. One thing she knew, Alicia needed medical attention, soon.

Alicia reached out and took Kat’s hand and motioned for her to come closer. When Kat moved closer Alicia put her arms around Kat’s waist. The pain of the movement was in her eyes and face briefly before vanishing. “Kat, Mays is a mother and the promise of her family being moved to a Dome was the only thing that was able to break the bond between her and Taylor. Now, what Taylor knows or doesn’t of this colony he hasn’t shared with me. He just told me that they would be strip mining this whole planet and destroy what we are trying to do for civilization.” She took a deep breath and winced, “No one has ever seen this place beside Taylor, because he set up the no cross boundary that we abide by till now.” She smiled but then coughed. “Look, I just know Taylor said this colony was nothing but trouble so we wasn’t to say anything to anybody, for if the people found out there was another place, a saver place, they would abandon terra nova and embark for this other colony, and you know what would happen if we didn’t have enough people to maintain Terra Nova.” She closed her eyes fighting back the surge of pain. “It comes down to this Company equals Bad.. That’s it.” A small tinkle of blood streams down the corner of Wash’s mouth.

Kat listened quietly, "I understand, I do." She murmured, holding Alicia. "But, it's still a lot to absorb." She whispered, watching the pain flicker over Alicia's frame. "You need help though. And as of now they are our only choice. You might not survive otherwise." Kat continues quietly. Of course they couldn't trust the people outside, Kat had trust issues of her own anyway. But if it meant Alicia survived, Kat could deal with them. Though that wasnt to say she wouldn't hover around Alicia like a guard dog, because she certainly would. But for Kat, Alicias survival came before just about anything else.

Alicia cupped Kat’s forearm with her hand. Closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh while going limp into her lovers arms. “I know, It was a lot for me as well, but my loyalty and trust in Taylor made it a little easier to deal with the unknowns, even now I don’t know all there is about the place.” She coughed with a little more blood coming out of her mouth.

“Babe,” She pushed herself up enough to look Kat in the eyes. “Listen to me. I trust your instinct complicatedly. You don’t have to explain to me why you have made your decision. You just need to tell me that you made one.” She reached up and put her hand upon Kat’s cheek. “I promise I will behave.” She smiled with that mischievous look.

“Go, tell them what you have decided.” She ejected the round from the weapon, dropped out the clip. With a smile upon her face she handed the weapon over. “Ask them if they have any good drugs!” She smiled with a bloody grin. “Kat!” she looked at her with a stern face. “I am sorry for this. I was too arrogant and thought I could kick her ass. I guess I was taught a lesson.

Kat nodded, They didn't have a choice. "Well. My loyalty and trust in you is making it easier ot handle." She murmured. Of course she trusted Taylor, but given the new information, she had to admit, her trust in him was wavered. She smiled, "You behave? Yeah right," SHe teased, pressing a kiss to Alicia's forehead before standing up. She stepped out of the tree, looking at Crimson. "We'll go with you. On the condition that you help Alicia, and that I get to stay with her, every moment." She said, looking at the woman. Alicia was in rough shape, she knew that her best friend needed help, and this group was her best chance right now.

Crimson nodded her understanding of the terms. She was impressed with this one for she showed strength for standing up against an overwhelming force and had enough smarts to listen and evaluate the situation and come out in a neutral situation. “Agreed.” Crimson putting a verbal attachment to her nod. She rose her hand and waved toward the tree. She allowed her eyes to travel up and down Kat’s frame. “Have you taken any hits that need to be looked at?” She ended her gaze over Kat at her eyes. “We have a good hike to get to our means of transportation and I don’t want to injury you anymore by making you walk wounded.”

Soon from the line of heavy foliage you see a lady that looks and is dressed identically to Crimson. “Hey, Sis so do you have the bitches?” The woman spat.

Crimson whipped around, “Clover, that is enough! We talked about this and I don’t care if we are blood, you disobey me and you will find yourself floating down the Krieger river. Do you understand me!”

“Yeah babe, I gotcha,” she hissed as she walked past Crimson with a huff. “Hey Bitch!” her glare fixated upon Kat as she walked up to her. “You moved well back there earlier in the day. I guess I should have looked up.. Huh!” Her glare was filled with hatred. “You make one bad move and …” Her voce was cut off by Crimson’s clearing of her throat.

Soon Alicia was being brought out on a field cot. Her ribs wrapped up and a few other areas were braced incase of fractures. She was also almost asleep due to the meds she was given. A small framed field medic walked up. “She will be okay, I have her stable and sedated for the pain. The hike would tear her up if I only gave her a local.” He informed before moving away.

“Move out!” Clover barked at the bushes and multiple targets moved out about tallying to two squads.

“You will hate her if you don’t already, she is a fucking pain in the ass! “ Crimson whispered to Kas as she walked next to her. “So, May I call you Kat? .. Yes, I know who you are.” She looked over…

Katherine shook her head "I am fine." She said, her eyes narrowing as the next woman appeared, clearly disliking them. Kat simply tilted her head and smirked, "Lucky for you I wasn't out to kill you." Her voice was sweet enough, but it was clear, Kat had the opportunity to kill Clover, but she had been too busy searching for Alicia to take the time to do that.

When they carried Alicia out, Kat moved to her side, assessing the Lt. quietly, her hand stroked down Alicia's arm subtly, likely only the field medic saw. She nodded. "Thank you. " She murmured as they all began to move. She eyed Crimson as they walked, "I'm surprised you put up wit hher. I wouldn't, if she were in my squad." Then she shrugged, "I don't care what you call me." She said honestly, as they moved through the forest. Kat's only goal was to get Alicia taken care of and get home, as soon as possible. But it seemed that for the time being, they were stuck with this group, as it was Alicia's best chance at survival. Kat walked a few paces behind the medics carrying Alicia. She had no intention of being farther from her friend than she had to be.

Crimson felt the anger radiating from Kat, but things were never simple if they were worth anything at all. She learned this lesson the hard way many moons ago from her father. How this woman fought for the Lt told her all she needed to know about Kat. It wasn’t her goal to change the view or even opinion that Kat has towards the corp but she was going to give her the opportunity to stay at aquatic colony for they needed strong, loyal forces for there was more than the Sixers out here that was a danger. She would soon find out what this is all about. The truth and its going to change her life. She looked at the Lt and worried about her. She was to far gone on Taylor’s loyalty to have and open mind and put things into perspective. Sabrina Mays will have to find away of reaching her, for both of these women would help out immensely. Especially if she ends up killing her sister!

“Kat…” Crimson saw the look and just decided to allow it to take its course. She nodded and moved forward. She didn’t want to say anymore and end up pushing Kat away. She had to come to terms on her own. She just wished that this whole encounter was different that everyone took different paths and this crap wouldn’t be occurring. She sighed and fell silent.

The vehicles were lined up and guarded as the group loaded up. They put Wash into a field med vehicle. Crimson got in and sat on the other side of the Lt. “Hello Wash, It’s been awhile. Crimson brushed a few strand of hair out off the Lt’s eyes and lightly touched her face with her index finger.

Wash brows furrowed, “Crimson? “ The woman nodded .. “I know you thought it was me that you fought, it wasn’t it was my sister Clover acting like me to make you hesitate and that is what you did. Sabrina and I will be dealing with clover. Oh, I should move out of the way, Sorry Kat” she backed away. Looking at Kat seeing what Wash sees in her. She was very impressed and hoped that things would change once she seen the colony.

The Colony was as they said, it was all white and blue stone city floating on the huge lake. It was almost three times as big as Terra nova. “Here we are.” Said Crimson as he column came to a stop inside the great walls of stone. They instantly moved Wash from the car and took her into the very first building next the entrance She was put into a room where two nurses and a eER doc were getting her stable.

“Doc. Let Kat here stay with the Lt the whole time.” The Doc nodded an began working. A nurse brought in a chair for Kat to sit in. Several hours later the Lt was put into a recovery room where she was conscious and feel really good… “HI love!” She giggled, “So were you worried about me?

Everything happened quickly once the new colony was in sight, Kat was so baffled that it was here, that Taylor had kept it hidden for so long. And her trust in him further faltered. But as far as she was concerned right now, it was her and Alicia against the world. Quickly they were taken into a hospital and Kat kept vigilant while the doctor tended to Wash, but she kept out of the way, not wishing to make things more difficult for them. Then in the recovery room Kat sat, quietly watching Alicia occasionally looking out the window at the beautiful colony. A sigh of relief left the brunette, hearing Alicia's voice, but then she smirked. "You are very drugged right now," She smiled, stroking a hand down Alicia's face. "Yes I was worried about you. But the doctor looked very competent." She sighed softly, "Alicia we're at the aquatic colony."

She looked out the window briefly. "It feels like my world got turned upside down. Feels like everything I knew and had faith in, isn't true, except you." She murmured ,then wondered why she was telling her this how, Alicia was a high as a kite and likely wouldn't remember any of this once drugs wore off. But for the time being, she was adorable and amusing while drugged.

Back
Top Bottom