Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alexa's request threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexa

Meteorite
This should be my first request threat. I like to keep it simple, only adding the basic. If there is anything to ask about my characters, pairs or plots feel free to pm's me (-only not about personal stuff pls). I have few years experience in roleplaying. My spelling & Grammar is up to date. But I do some mistakes, sometimes. I write more than one paragraph (-anything less is a no! ) I like to keep a balance between smut and plot, each time it depends of the story line we will follow. Adding some action, dark mystery and twist in the plot exists me.

I like MxF roleplay, with my character being the female. It's a turn on trying new things, kinks etc. Although anything that comes against the side rules, or anything that has gore, vore, scar, toilet sex, humiliation, rape etc is off for me. (force is alright, but i don't like rape)

More info about my likes/dislikes feel free to see my F-list. for all the details.

Geners: Sci-Fi, Mystery, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, maybe some Comedy.

Male partners: human male, demons. furry, pokemon, monsters, etc Don't mind to try and new race or specie, if you have anything else in mind.

Plots: working currently on that​

Alexa said:
This should be my first request threat. I like to keep it simple, only adding the basic. If there is anything to ask about my characters, pairs or plots feel free to pm's me (-only not about personal stuff pls). I have few years experience in roleplaying. My spelling & Grammar is up to date. But I do some mistakes, sometimes. I write more than one paragraph (-anything less is a no! ) I like to keep a balance between smut and plot, each time it depends of the story line we will follow. Adding some action, dark mystery and twist in the plot exists me.

I like MxF roleplay, with my character being the female. It's a turn on trying new things, kinks etc. Although anything that comes against the side rules, or anything that has gore, vore, scar, toilet sex, humiliation, rape etc is off for me. (force is alright, but i don't like rape)

More info about my likes/dislikes feel free to see my F-list. for all the details.

Geners: Sci-Fi, Mystery, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, maybe some Comedy.

Male partners: human male, demons. furry, pokemon, monsters, etc Don't mind to try and new race or specie, if you have anything else in mind.

Plots: working currently on that​

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom