Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mature BBW superheroine seeks very dark/dirty/violent rp (FxBRUTE(M/F), Beast, NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Louisa Morris

Superheroine
Just thought I'd post a little roleplay ad! I should mention that neither my character (a very exaggerated middle-aged BBW superheroine) nor kinks (gross and twisted!) are likely to appeal to many. If that doesn't put you off, I'm looking for a roleplay partner or GM player to play my foe(s) in a twisted superheroine peril scene...

Basic scene preferences:

I'm looking to play out scenes where an extreme sadist becomes obsessed with hunting down and brutally beating the undefeated elder heroine for sexual kicks (somehow, having her hunted and destroyed simply to sexually gratify a sadist really ramps up the delicious degradation for me!). The foe doesn't necessarily have to beat her personally, but often sets a dumb and revolting third character on her and sits back to watch the 'fun.' Right now, I get a thrill out of playing her defeat by a monstrously strong, lust-crazed dog (the degradation and humiliation of having her brought down by a mere dog is so deliciously exciting), but other dumb brutes can work too. I love really extreme brutality, the use of watersports and other disgusting attacks as weapons during the fight - and VERY bad ends. If interested, I can send you a link to my f-list

If you're potentially interested in a roleplay (highly unlikely!) or have any questions, please drop me a PM.

11076_c103964c7e3947878ec77f51045dd76b.jpg

de286cb2cbee19743bfb6edee2236b8dc1f95584.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom