Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

East End Neighbors (open)

East End Neighbors: The idea is making a roleplay that focuses on the day to day life of adults and teenagers, primarily centering around the residents of East End, a short cul-de-sac in the equally fictitious suburb of Chanceborough.

The plot(s) include focus on emotional relationships to the point of melodrama, with an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts, family discord, marriage breakdown, and financial problems.

East End Neighbors initially will begin with my family (the Walkers, a divorce with two young adults) moving into the neighborhood. You can play a family of your own, or fill in any role in the neighborhood as well as work place or school. You can play adults or teenagers (18+ for main characters), and you can add your own sub plots. I hope to see all sorts of people in all kinds of good and bad situations. Anything goes really!

Will do. If it goes for another ten days without a third then I'll go ahead and post a 'closed' sign.

For some reason group RPs seem to die quickly on BMR. It's too bad; some of my best stories have had 3-4 players in them.

I'll have to check them out. If I could find just two others who loved group RPs on this site it would be a gift worthy of the season.

christmas-presents.jpg

Back
Top Bottom