Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxM] Just Another Request Thread [Pairings UPD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alariel

Meteorite
Decided to set up a request thread here. If interested, please PM me instead of posting here.

A few things:
● M x F pairing are currently all I am looking for right now
● I am fluent in the English language and expect you to be too. I can typically type anywhere up to 8 paragraphs, however for these types of roleplay it is more realistic to expect 2-4 paragraphs from both you and I.
● In RPs I tend to always be the submissive, though there can be times when I switch.
● PM roleplays only at the minute
● I really like hearing other people's plots so if you think an idea of yours works well with the things I like, please message me and let me know! I am by no means restricted to what I've listed here and would love to hear your ideas.
● I would like to RP as and with characters ages 16-26
F-List: Here

-Bolded roles are the ones I would like to play

High School:

For these I'd like the characters to attend a high school or college together. It could take place in an anime-esque high school or college with uniforms and the general atmosphere. On the other hand, I am willing to do more realistic high school/college settings as well if you would prefer. All characters should be 16-18 for high school and 18-22 for college.

Nerd x Rebel
Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend
New Roommate x Roommate
Obsessed Admirer x Neighbor
Crush x Tsundere
Coworker x Coworker (as in part-time after school jobs)
Online Friend x Online Friend (who find out they go to school together)
Brother x Sister (requires some convincing and a really good plot)
Any other pairing you might think of

Fantasy:

Sorcerer x Apprentice
Maid x Prince
Elf x Human
Vampire x Human
Any other pairing you might think of

Anime Fandoms:
I tend to shy away from canons as I don't think I can play them right so OCs only right now. If there's any you want to do, please message me and see if I've seen it/are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom