Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

***My Plot Journal***

Taunting Daughter - Incest

Taunting Daughter - Incest

17 yr old Trista is a very mischievous girl. She has many wide curiosities in life and is very promiscuous. Lately she has been wanting to delve into the deeper darker reaches of sex and cant help the urge she has to taunt her father. She has always been a brat and loves attention and seeing him try to hide his erection in his pants when she wears short shirts and low cut tops is just thrilling to her. But also is the deep secret she has that he will finally snap and take her. Knowing that incest is wrong she wont be the one to start things. However her mother divorced her father a couple of years ago and he is having enough problems in life to mentally snap and it would be harmless then. At least that is the scenario in her mind. So she taunts her father endlessly as she can as she endulges in wet fantasies at night in the privacy of her room of him taking her over her knee and spanking her and then fucking her and showing her every kinky thing imaginable. After all what better way to learn something then for daddy to teach her.

The Loan - School/Work

The Loan - School/Work

Employee borrows money from her boss and cant pay it back so boss pays a house visit to get his money one way or another and makes her his personal slut/slave. he might also manipulate her to screw him on the job afterwards too. or Boss manipulates his newest employee for sex in his office after finding out she has many money problems and cant afford to loose her job. this is not a brutal rape either. this is manipulation play which deals in playing up on and coaxing out a secret desire. through the boss manipulating the employee into sex she looses her shy side in a sense and becomes a well trained little slut. and she also has a interests in the boss anyways but its more the fact that boss and employees are not supposed to have relationships which makes her the most reluctant.

The Robbery - School/work

The Robbery - School/work

a guy robs a store/shop/bank/whatever at gun point. its late at night so only a female and her male boss is there (boss is negotiable) gunman decides to have some extra fun aside from robbing the place and finds out the girl is a true kinky slut and makes her fuck him and her boss. this is not a brutal rape. basically the girl is already a closet slut leading a secret life and the robber just happens upon her. so she ends up eager and willing to fuck his brains out and the boss to if that is wanted to be played.

The Sitter - School/Work

The Sitter - School/Work

single parent has to leave for a few days on a bussiness trip. she cant take her teen daughter along as there is no one to watch her while she works plus she has school to go to. trusting a well known friend (maybe even neighbor) she asked him to come stay at the house and watch her daughter until she gets back. She knows this man is the dominant type and hopes he can curb the ways of her rebellious daughter while she is away. daughter is under strict rules to mind him and be good or else he can punish her as he sees fit. after the mom leaves he soon sees how misbehaved she is and works to train her and make her his well behaved slut/pet/slave.

Intro

Alexis sighed heavily as she finished packing up the last of her things. She had to leave in the next 30 minutes to make her plane to New York for her business meeting she was being forced to go to. But it meant food on the table so she couldnt complain too much. Luckily she had a good friend who she could trust to watch her 18 yr old daughter Trista. She loved her daughter but Trista was a handful. Ever since she had left her husband 6 years ago, Trista had become rebellious and seemed to defy her authority every chance she got. She hoped that would change while she was gone as her friend was a very strict man who had a different way of life than most. She had known him for about 3 years now and knew she could trust him and was glad he had taken her up on the offer to help her out. She owed him greatly.

Once she had all of her stuff together by the front door she headed upstairs where her daughter was in her room and knocked on the door before entering.

Trista lay back on her bed chatting with her friends on her laptop. It was a Saturday morning so she had all day to do as she wanted. Plus with dear old mom leaving today and a lame babysitter being in place she had the perfect opportunity to sneak out tonight to the party that was being thrown by a few hot senior guys. Hearing the knock on the door, she rolled her eyes and huffed. “What do you want mom” she said as she watched her mother walk in her room. At 34 her mother was a beautiful woman. She was tall and slender with nice curves in all the right placed. Her hair was long and straight and was a dark almost cherry red while her eyes were deep emerald green. Trista on the other hand had long wavy strawberry blonde hair as her father had sandy blonde hair. She was a few inches shorter than 6 foot tall and had a slender athletic body fro being a cheerleader since her freshman year of school. Her eyes were a deep ocean blue green. She was nicely curved in her body as she watched her figure and thanks to her mother who was a large D cup, Trista was not far behind her in her endowment.

“I just wanted to tell you that I was heading out in a few minutes. I expect you to be good and mind the sitter no matter what. If not then you will pay the consequences. No parties while I am gone, no boys in the house, and no drinking or other thing you know better than to do. I will see you in a week” she said as she noted her daughter roll her eyes at her. Biting back her anger she sighed heavily as she left the room as Trista mumbled a “Sure mom.” Heading downstairs, she answered the door as her friend had made it. “Come on in and make yourself at home. I cant thank you enough for doing this for me. I hate to just give you the keys and run but sadly I am running late. If you have any questions you have my cell number just call me. I’ve warned Trista to behave for you but if she doesn’t then do with her as you will. I’m sure she will push you at some point. Ill call you when my pane lands and check up on things.” she said as she gave him a hug and gave him a copy of the house key along with a list of emergency numbers and a general list of rules such as no parties for her daughter. Once everything was set she grabbed her stuff and headed to the taxi waiting outside for her and headed to the airport.

Meanwhile Trista made plans with her friend Becky to sneak out tonight to go to the party and then moved to her closet to find an outfit for tonight. Currently wearing a short tight blue tank top and a pair of tight short blue jean shorts, she rummaged for something sexy to sneak out in while the sitter was un-aware tonight. Becky had promised to be at the end of the block and waiting for her at 11pm which was past Trista's curfew. She would have to sneak out of her window and run down to the end of the block without the sitter knowing. But she planned to make him think she was fast asleep way before that time.

As a last minute thought as her cab drove down the road, Alexis texted her friend watching Trista. She hated the way she had been forced to leave but she knew she didnt have a choice. If she missed her plane her boss would skin her and eat her for breakfast. “I forgot to tell you. Use your digression on punishments for her if she misbehaves. I trust you and I am sure you can get a handle on her unlike her last sitter which quit in tears while I was away. I wont hold anything against you for how you choose to punish her.” she texted him as she tried to think if that was the only thing she had forgotten to tell him as she then griped at the driver to get his head out of his ass and get on down the road already.

The Debt - School/Work

The Debt - School/Work

Father gets in debt with a powerful man. He cant pay back the millions owed so the man comes up with another form of payment which happens to be his daughter. If he gives his young teenage daughter to the man to serve him and be used by him as wished then he will spare the father's life. Its a hard choice to make but daughter ends up making choice for him. She won't see her father die.

The Housekeeper - School/Work

The Housekeeper - School/Work

a wealthy woman gets her heart broken and her male house keeper notices and talks her into sex to make her feel better and a kinky relationship develops. or this can be reversed to me being the maid and you the wealthy guy lusting after the maid.

Alternate
Trista is a wealthy woman. she owns her own company as well as many other smaller companies which she has bought. her main business focuses on modern technology and making it affordable. she is divorced from her husband after he tried to blackmail her best friend to sleep with him behind Trista's back. Her best friend Alexis not only told him to fuck off but she attacked him and tied him up then called the cops on him and informed Trista what was going on and that she was pressing charges. He had tried to blackmail her because he found out she was in BDSM however it backfired for him as she was already out in the open about what she did little did he know. Trista filed for divorce and left him to rot in prison. In the divorce because of his actions and a prenuputual agreement she was able to keep the kids and keep everything except his personal belongings that she didnt want anyways. she promptly packed his stuff and had it delivered to his parents house while he remained in jail. Her two children (son age 17 to 21) and her daughter Deisa age 16. She has many maids and servants in her home with it being so large but one is above the rest and is a friend of hers. little does Trista know that her son and maid are lusting for her and her daughter who is just as lustful of her brother. (i would probably bring in Alexis and her master at times too. I figure maybe the maid is into bdsm and maybe the son too and brings mom and sister into it with maids help. we can also have Alexis and her master Azreal teach them too)

Spring Break - School/Work

Spring Break - School/Work

This has a few possibilities. It can be two school mates who end up going to the same vacation spot or it can be two tens who dont know each other. If they come from the same school maybe one is popular and the other is not so they have not interacted too much at school together but now away from their usual friends they find a relationship which carries on past sprig break.

New Roommates - School/Work

New Roommates - School/Work

Two college students, a guy and a girl, share a home off campus. its cheaper than renting the dorms on campus. they live very close to the campus though. they have been friends for a long time. she is the wel behaved innocent quiet type who doesnt break rules and plays nice. he on the other hand is a bad boy who likes to party and get kink as he is apart of the BDSM lifestyle as well. after living together for a year and crushing on her the whole time only to have her play hard to get, he gets to his breaking point and decides to Dominate her one night and convince her to be his slut/pet/slave as he trains her and bring her into his world.

Ravenwood University - School/Work

Ravenwood University - School/Work

Denver Colorado
its fall, around October 25th its a cool Autumn day and its around 9 am

plot

Ravenwood University is a huge well known college in the heard of Denver Colorado. Nestled in the heart of the town, it caters to and houses over a thousand students. Its one of the largest colleges and well known academic schools in the united states. It also has lots of sororities and fraternities to be apart of. This school offers any area of study.

All of the groups are overseen by the teachers as each group has one teacher as the head leader on all large groups which are actually recognized. The smaller groups do not have teachers in their ranks.

Among the sororities and fraternities are the following:

Delta: a sorority for girls in fashion, design, and being all round high class women. Over 100 members

Alpha: a fraternity for guys in being a true guy and has interest all round in all things guys from sports to dating to cars to music and more. Over 100 members

Omega: this is a mix of a fraternity and sorority as it is for guys and girls and is the most prestige of all the groups on campus they are definitely the top dogs and have over 200 members and constantly growing. They are well known for their parties they hold every weekend to help gain new members though they recruit daily in man ways. They are the beautiful and the handsome. They strive for perfection and have a special ranking and way of working compared to the other groups. Only the best students based on academics and appearance can get into this group. The leader is Ryan who is also the music teacher of the school. On the outside this group is a well defined academic group which helps in several fields and has many privileges and rewards to its members. However on the inside there are many secrets about this group. Secrets which could get one hurt should they try to run their mouths about things. On the inside this is a large group of Dominants and Submissives. They lure new members in work them into things as carefully yet quickly as they can which sometimes takes more time since not everyone is different. This group explores the secret world of pleasure through pain and power over others. Guy are doms here and run things and girls are the subs who do what the doms tell the to. It is in their belief of the natural order of things that things should be this way, guys over girls and girls obediently serving guys in every want.

Initiations & joining Groups

to join a group like Alpha, Delta, Or Omega you have to have certain criteria which meets their ideals such as good grades and good academics background and maybe other things as well as each group is different. Upon deciding to join you have to speak with the leader of the group and its members to express interest to join. Some groups will pick out people they want to join before the people express interest and then seek those people out to try to get them to join. Upon being able to join you have to be sworn in meaning you have to go through a process to become a member and one of those is to swear to never reveal the secrets of the group to anyone on the outside. The other thing you have to do is go through their initiation which can vary depending on group as to what you have to do or what you have to let them do to you. This could be anything from streaking across the school campus to having your head shaved as there are no rules to it except what the group decides for such acts. This can also be done as a one on one with a member of the group or the entire group upon you so you have to be brave to join. However the rewards for doing such tasks are always worth it. As for Omega, the stakes are high to join but if you apart of it then there isnt anything you cant obtain as they can get you your dream job or career or help you in your classes or maybe even help you pay your car note or obtain a car or anything else.

The Dominant's Creed
Spoiler:

Above all else he cherishes his submissive, in the knowledge that the gift she gives him is the greatest of all.

He is demanding and takes full advantage of the power given to him, but knows how to share the pleasure that comes from that precious gift.

He is in control of himself first and foremost, so that he may control others. As a stern and demanding Dominant, he can cause his sub to cry real tears. As the consummate lover, he will then kiss the tears away, without ever stepping out of character.

In times of trouble, a Dominant will leave the roles behind, to be a supportive friend and partner, never forgetting that this is still a loving relationship between two caring individuals. He is quick to understand the differences between fantasy and reality. He would never ask a submissive to put him before her career, or family, just to satisfy his own pleasure.

To win his submissive's mind, body and soul, he knows he must first win her trust. He will show his submissive humor, kindness, and warmth. He must also show her that his guidance and tutoring is knowledgeable and deserving of her attention, that this is a man she can learn from, and trust his direction.

He is romantic enough to be protective and chivalrous. When called upon, he will fight for his ladies' honor. He proves to her that he is someone she can lean on, and depend on.

He is old-fashioned enough to be a bit of a chauvinist, yet modern enough to respect his woman. Quick to point out the differences between them, he also knows there is no inferiority in those differences.

When it comes time to teach his submissive her lessons of obedience, he is a strong and unyielding professor. He will accept no flaw, nothing less than perfection from his student. Never does he use discipline without good reason. When he does, it is always with a knowledgeable and careful hand.

He is a careful guide, with safety always his main concern. He knows how to use pain to extend the bounds of pleasure. He is a mentor who can bring her to the edges of her envelope, and gently show her the inner courage to reach new heights.

He is always open to communication and discussion, always ready to hear her wants and needs. He is patient, taking the time to learn her limits, and knowing that as her trust of him grows, so will they.

He never has to demand ritual behavior by her. She responds to him out the want of pleasing him. Compliance comes from the wanting to please, not the fear of punishment. He understands the fragile nature of mind and body, and never violates the trust given to him.

He is secure enough to laugh at himself and the absurdities of life. Courageous enough to accept assistance. Open minded enough to learn new things. Strong enough to grow. His tools are mind, body, spirit and soul with a little help from rope, paddle and blindfold. He understands that each partner gains most from pleasuring the other. And both of them know that love is the only binding that truly holds.

The submissive 's Creed
Spoiler:

I will communicate with complete honesty my needs, desires, limits, and experience. I realize that failing to do so will not only prevent my Master and I from having the best experience possible, but can also lead to physical and emotional harm. I will not try to manipulate my Master. I will not push to make a scene go the way I feel it should. I will keep an open mind about trying things that I am not accustomed to or comfortable with and expanding my limits. I will continue to grow as a submissive and as a human being. I will accept the responsibility of discovering what pleases my Master, and will do my best to fulfill His wishes and desires. I will not allow myself to be harmed or abused, I know that submissive does not equal doormat.

I will be courteous and helpful to my fellow submissive s, I will share my knowledge and experiences with others in the hope that they will learn from where I have been I will take the time to help those new to the scene start out on the correct path.

I will be responsive to my Master, I will not try to hide what my mind and body are feeling so that I may assist Him in His responsibilities as my Authority, I know that Dominants are not telepathists, and will not expect my Master to know thought or feelings which I do not share.

I will never think myself a submissive because I choose to submit on a different level than another. I will not be boastful of experiences I have had as a sub. I know that my actions reflect upon my Master, and will do my best to help others see him in a positive way, I will not intentionally embarrass or displease my Master.

Above all, I will wear my title of submissive with honor, I will never

cause others to think that being submissive means to be weak or

sub~human. I will take pride in who and what I am, and will never show myself in a negative way.

GM NOTE:
This is an always open plot which is both GM driven and PC driven as most of it will depend on the PCs to interact and go along with things but at times GM will throw in big events that will effect many if not all characters. Students can start new in this school at any given time and as I mentioned earlier there are over a thousand students at this school so its easy to get into this at any point in time either as a new student or one who has been at the school but has been over looked up until you start rping your PC. For new students the past events are not important.

Ravenwood University

Denver Colorado
its fall, around October 25th its a cool Autumn day and its around 9 am

Everyone is bustling around campus going from one class to another and going about their normal lives at school. It is Friday morning and the groups are gearing up for their parties to start this afternoon and last all weekend long.

DORMS: everyone will have their OWN dorm in this plot which is set up like a studio apartment meaning you have a bedroom and a large room for a living room and small kitchenette in every dorm as well as your own bathroom.

Slut Academy - School/Work

Slut Academy - School/Work

Young teen girl who is unruly gets sent to a special school which has its darker secrets. Everyone at the school is involved in the dark sexual practices of bdsm. new students have to fill out a questionnaire to determine their sexual activeness and likes. The principal goes over all of the questionnaires personally and then calls student in to have his personal session to see if the student answered correctly or not then determines which are of the dungeons they will be apart of. The school believes in all females being subs and males are always dominant. sexual practices are practiced all over the campus including in the hallways and in the class rooms. all students live on campus too. this is just like the military plot above. this is not a brutal rape this is more a bratty girl who learns that with discipline and the right guy there is a new world of fun to be had. she learns more about herself through things link pain of being spanked and that she is a true slut but didnt know it until he shows her. through coaxing and exploring everything comes together. think of it as finding a homeless pup on the side of the road. its hungry and scared and quick to growl and defend itself but with some petting and food and tlc and training it becomes the best pet you could have.

Extra Credit - School/Work

Extra Credit - School/Work

Teacher notices one of his students has been watching him allot. She dresses allot differently than the other kids, casual and within dress code but teasing as well. As he catches her several times watching him with dreamy eyes and that innocently mischievous grin he finds himself more and more thinking of how it would feel to have her. Finally he gives in and calls her into his room after school and invites her over to his house to talk of some “extra credit” help in his class. She eagerly takes him up on the offer so when she shows up he confronts her and finds out he was right on her crushing on him and before the night ends a very kinky relationship develops.

Teachers Pet - School/Work

Teachers Pet - School/Work

a teacher has been lusting for one of his students and cant get over it so he finally gives into his lust with a plan to teach the little cock tease a lesson and enjoy doing it. he calls her into his office after class (last class of the day can be college or high school) and tells her how he feels and threatens if she dont become his slut then he will make she she doesnt get into the college or job she is wanting so badly. giving into his desires will ensure she gets the college or job of her dreams.

Dirty Cop - Law Enforcement/Military

Dirty Cop - Law Enforcement/Military

a girl gets stopped for a major traffic violation and fears going to jail so when the crooked cop suggests an "alternative solution" she has to either let him fuck her or go to jail. (can be drawn out to a larger plot if cop wants to negotiate of black mail her to be his constant slut and so she has to meet where he says could be his apartment at certain times or he sends in all her information on a false crime and she goes to jail.

New Prisoner - Law Enforcement/Military

New Prisoner - Law Enforcement/Military

a girl goes to jail and the several of the officers including the chief cant help but lust after the new prisoner. They decide to drag her into the chiefs office and have some fun with her. Could be switched around to she notes their lust and asked them to fuck her to get out of jail faster.

Secret Negotiations - Law Enforcement/Military

Secret Negotiations - Law Enforcement/Military

a girl gets stopped for a major traffic violation and fears going to jail so she offers the cop no limit sex to get out of trouble.

The Bail Bondsman - Law Enforcement/Military

The Bail Bondsman - Law Enforcement/Military

a girl gets in trouble for fighting and goes to jail. she contacts her friend who is a bail bonds man and begs him to get her out. his condition is that she has to become his slut/slave which he has been trying to talk her into for a very long time now. if she backs out after he bails her out then he threatens to revoke her bail bond and she ends up back in jail and with more problems and fines on her hands.

License to rape - Law Enforcement/Military

License to rape - Law Enforcement/Military

Policeman rapist patrols highway late at night for young teen girls to take advantage of them. This one can be altered as well to him giving warning ticket for something and getting their information and then breaking into their homes to rape them. so 2 rp ideas here.

Military Slut - Law Enforcement/Military

Military Slut - Law Enforcement/Military

Military girl has problem with authority and gets transferred to new base where her CO has new ways of dealing with unruly soldiers especially females and turns her into his personal slut/slave. this is not a brutal rape this is more a bratty girl who learns that with discipline and the right guy there is a new world of fun to be had. she learns more about herself through things link pain of being spanked and that she is a true slut but didnt know it until he shows her. through coaxing and exploring everything comes together. think of it as finding a homeless pup on the side of the road. its hungry and scared and quick to growl and defend itself but with some petting and food and tlc and training it becomes the best pet you could have.

Doctors Assistant - Medical/Science

Doctors Assistant - Medical/Science

doctor cant help noticing his not new nurse. She more than once has made moves such as bending extra low for something in front of him and giving him a nice view of her ass. After months of her taunting him and flashing him mischievous grins he gives in not caring that she is his employee and takes her into one of the exam rooms after everyone else has left and gives her a personal exam.

Doctors New Toy - Medical/Science

Doctors New Toy - Medical/Science

a patient has been lusting after her doctor for a while. She has even made up false symptom's to have an excuse to come back and see him often making sure to wear provocative clothing. After several months of trying to ignore her he gives in and says the hell with the rule of doctor patient relations and takes her as his new fuck toy.

Extra Exam - Medical/Science

Extra Exam - Medical/Science

Teen/young adult goes to a doctor for a school/college physical and ends up with a more thorough exam then planned. in this one its minor rape not brutal. getting a virgin in his office he has the chance to break her in and after sneakily teasing her and making her feel good she is quick to give into the "doctors advice"

The Scientist - Medical/Science

The Scientist - Medical/Science

A scientists takes in volunteers (may be willing or may be secret ways such as drugging victims or paying dirty cops to help bring him victims) to do sexual experiments.

This can go SO many ways so just message me on it. i mean it can go into testing different medications or seeing how much a hole can be stretched and used or even something to do with breeding and lactation and such. so just ask as this has too many possibilities for me to list them all right now.

ACAIRD - Fantasy/Medieval/Creature/Sci-Fi

ACAIRD - Fantasy/Medieval/Creature/Sci-Fi

In the year 2020 a meteor shower occurred over the United States of America. The meteors were small and a few rained down on in the earth causing very little damage if any. What no one knew was that these meteor fragments that came to Earth carried an alien DNA on it that managed to work its way deep into the earth where the heat of the Earths center caused to grow and become many different species of aliens. These aliens didn’t start appearing until 2022 when there were several reports of people being dragged underground by some strange creature. Then reports came in or creatures popping up out of the ground and attacking people. The infestation of these beings has spread since then and they find many places to hide and dwell unknown to the humans they feed on. They are very intelligent beings and hard to kill.

Since then the government has established a secret division of soldiers to fight this new enemy. It is formed of the best of all divisions of military branches mixing in people from the Navy, Marines, Army, and Air Force as these were the best of the best. This secret division was called ACAIRD which stood for Alien, Cyborg, Animal shifter Intelligence & Research Division.

Several permanent bases had been erected in specific areas all over the world as military troops were sent out to them to be lead under a single commanding officer of a very high rank of one of the branches. It was interesting to see the different branches of military joined together to fight for one cause but with strict rules in place for everyone, everyone seemed to get along. Anyone who caused problems was sent back to the brig on board the space station if the commanding officer couldn’t come up with his own punishment for the problem. The next step was relocation if it was needed as some troops were harder to deal with than others. If nothing else worked then the person causing so many problems was simply deemed and enemy and destroyed. But things rarely got to that level.

It was then that one of the scientist came up with the idea of creating super soldiers. With time he invented through experimenting, a drug that would enhance a humans speed and strength but it had to be taken daily to keep the effects as they wore off after a days time. With the drug ready to use the military started giving it to their soldiers in the first phase of creating better soldiers and then sent them out into the field again. With the added strength and speed, they were able to stand a chance against the aliens but still more needed to be done to eradicate the planet of these beast.

They began taking samples of DNA from animals and the aliens they managed to kill and then this same scientist started working with the different strands to enhance a humans DNA. Soon he began taking in volunteer test subjects to test his strands of DNA he created. Many of the test subjects died a horrible death but after several attempts and experimenting he finally nailed what he was looking for as his latest test subject survived and became something new all together. The subject was able to change into the form of the alien of the DNA he used and then revert back to human as well. The subject also gained the abilities of the alien as well. This was a break through as the animal DNA worked as well. Soon many of the soldiers were signed up for this procedure to be done.

In addition to his 3 new enhancements the scientist went on to experiment with the technology of the world. With several bouts of trial and error he finally created cyborgs as well in 3 different forms. One was a permanent armor that could never be taken off. The second one was semi permanent and could be taken off and on manually which took time so he worked more until he had the third type… a cyborg who could call and un-call the armor automatically. With all theses break through now the military and the human race had a chance to fight back.

Now that he had his 4 different kinds of soldiers ranging from simply beefed up on drugs to animal shifters to alien shifters to cyborgs, he now taught others and had the operations done rapidly on soldiers chosen for the procedures... some willing some unwilling.

There are several benefits and downfalls to being a shifter or a cyborg. First the procedures are painful as hell. First I’ll explain the animal shifters.

Animal shifters are created through the DNA of modern day animals that are strong for example: tigers, panthers, wolves, bears, ect. You can shift back and forth between human and animal form at will. However you have to deal with the fact you have an animal within you now and this may be a hard thing for some meaning that they may not get along well with others or other animal shifters. Once being injected with the DNA you are quarantined in a steel prison cell until you adapt to the DNA as you have to control your animals wild nature and be able to control your shifting before being let go to be around others. Some stay in here longer than others and this is a brutal process to tame the beast within and can be painful. Once you are in control of yourself then you are let free but those who never gain control are destroyed. Animal shifters gain the abilities of their animal parts. For example if you are a cheetah shifter then you have a cheetahs speed, strength, stamina, ect.. Also all animal shifters gain the ability to communicate with animals and use telepathy on top of heightened senses. However you can be killed just as any human or animal can.

Alien shifters are similar but it hurts worst on the initial change but follow the same suit as the animal shifters. However alien shifters are very unique as they gain more abilities but more downfalls in the same token. You have more to control on a regular basis as aliens hate humans so you have to really master your alien within. Among abilities you get telepathy, increased speed and strength, heightened senses, and some powers. These powers are not like making a fire ball appear and throwing it at an enemy. These powers are far different and range form reading minds, to telekinesis, Psychometry, increased stats, special physical attacks, seeing a few seconds into the future, and limited teleporting. These powers are more to make you a better soldier for the military to use than anything. Submit your powers to Black Rose for approval. But with all things experimental there are drawbacks as well. With this the draw back being attached to DNA experimentation health problems and defects are likely as scientists have no idea what all the experimentation will do to the people on either alien or animal shifters.

For alien races use you mind to come up with something and you can use monsters form the Dungeons and Dragons monster manuals for character pics as to what you shift into for alien shifters but you have to submit your character to Black rose before you can join in the rp. Also ask before joining this campaign. And if you have read everything to the very end of this then post the man of your character at the end of your post in the ooc board. This will keep others from simply copying a word and saying they read this when they didn’t.

Also it is required that all powers developed are reported to your officer in a full report so your character will have to spend time doing some paper work to send in to the military as well as training and fighting and following orders and trying to make a life for themselves. There is also romance allowed in this plot so you can have fun with that. Powers may not all come to the surface at once, usually they develop slowly after the DNA takes in you so you have to go through routine physicals as well at the space station while also reporting in of anything going on with your character. Also every alien and alien shifter has on bad weak spot that if you are stabbed or shot here you are dead, these are called kill spot. Place your carefully as other alien shifters and aliens can sense these on you.

As far as cyborgs go it is rather simple. You can choose between partial or full cyborg armor on your character. These are humans with technology built into them that is controlled by the brain so it’s a long painful surgery with a long recovery time. Partial is along the lines of just an arm of a leg or something like that where as full is a full body suit of the technology. The armor can do things from shoot a lazer beam to scan intelligence, enhance sight, increase strength ect… the 3 types of cyborg armor are permanent which can never be removed, semi permanent which can be taken off manually which takes time to do, or auto recall which to work invision bat mans utility belt and then with a press of a button on it a suit of armor covers your body then hitting the button again releases it off of you.

Also everyone has a tiny tracking device implanted somewhere on their bodies so the government can keep track of you everywhere you go. If you ever remove this chip then you are considered AWOL and will be hunted and possibly killed depending on the situation. As well everyone has a com link device implanted into their ear so they can be contacted at all times by their officers and talk back and forth.

For your setting, everyone to start out will either already be on the base we will play at or you will have to start at the ACAIRD Headquarters and have Sergeant Ryback take you to the base as a new recruit for the base. Its your choice. Black Rose controls Ryback. Chile will control the commanding officer of the base we will be playing on. You have to follow his orders as its his base though this is a character driven plot so lots of things will be happening but look out for major events to pop up and interfere with your personal story lines as well as you are expected to come up with your own pasts and stuff to help add into the plot and be sure to clear any big twists with Black Rose and Chile. Also for more information on the shifters and cyborgs look at Trista Drakar’s character sheet and read the cyan text in her history as it will give you more of a background perspective of what you are playing.

Now on to Rules and if you have read all of this to the bottom them post then I want you to post the name of the name of the officer Trista punched that tried to feel her up on the OOC board. As far as rules go, it’s the usual… no godmoding ((if you aren’t sure what this is then google it)) no bickering OOC and being disrespectful.. we are here to have fun and get away from real life crap so lets not let it ruin our fun….if you aren’t sure about something then ask… as far as posting minimum its 3 lines and no max though we don’t want a novel so please done post a bunch of those please…. Romance is allowed if you find someone in the rp you wanna hook up with that’s fine but lets not go all out porn with it keep it tasteful… other than that have fun and if something comes up that needs addressed further then ill add it in later when it pops up to my attention.

Also I will not be putting a restriction of how many posts a person can do in one day. I don’t figure this plot will move at the speed of light but if you need a RECAP then ask for one plain and simple. We don’t expect you to drop life to be on all the time but we aren’t going to hold up everyone over you and the fact you cant be on maybe when someone else is so RECAPS will be available. SO IF YOU ARE ONLINE AND NOTICE SOMEONE ASKING FOR A RECAP THEN KINDLY GO TO THE OOC AND HELP THEM OUT IF BLACK ROSE IS NOT ONLINE.

SETTING: February 23, 2034 (12 years since the military started its secret forces and its experimentations.) Our main base we will be playing on will be Fort Nivel in Corpus Christi Texas. (Completely fictional) As the sun is rising higher in the sky, things are going along smoothly at the Fort as it normally would. It is a little after 1pm and all the soldiers there have just got done with lunch and are returning back to their normal posts and going about their assigned duties. Though the sun is out, its about 62 degrees and that sky is clouding up and starting to look like it may rain soon.

Bablylon XR2900 - Fantasy/Medieval/Creature/Sci-Fi

Bablylon XR2900 - Fantasy/Medieval/Creature/Sci-Fi

((This is an advanced futuristic version of ACAIRD. This is actually the original plot that AXAIRD was spun from as a fewllow role player requested a more modern version of this so now there is two versions, this one which is was far advanced future time period with very high tech stuff like things from star trek and then ACAIRD which is more modern.))

In the year 3018 a comet hit the earth. Luckily scientists had noted the comet before hand and the government managed to evacuate a little over half of the earth’s population to the secret massive space station called BabylonXR2900 they had been building all these years for such an event. They managed to save a few species of animals of the medium to smaller breeds and were able to have enough supplies, equipment, and things on board fore everyone to last them all for many years.

The comet hit on December 13th 3018. It was a tragic day in the race of man as those aboard the space station watched the collision. Luckily the comet was not as big as the scientists had originally measured it, as some of it had broken off in space, which managed to save earth on some measures but not enough to save it entirely. The heat alone from the comet made the ocean boil as the impact crated monstrous Tsunamis that swept across the continents. Very little was spared in the wake of the destruction the comet had dealt. The atmosphere as predicted became very unstable on Earth and was unlivable for many years as temperatures reached well over 250 degrees and then would plummet well below -100 degrees, making it impossible for humans to live there as well as the animals which died there.

The scientists kept close eye on things on earth as they all waited to re-inhabit their old home. As the years past new organisms and life forms began to emerged. Soon the earth was over ran with alien life forms as it was recreated into something different from what the humans knew. It took 100 years before the climate got stable enough for humans to start being able to go back but now the planet was over run with aliens and they couldn’t live on the space station forever. They had to go back. With things panning out so they could survive on the surface once more, they started sending groups of military onto the earth to get rid of the aliens but this was in vain as the aliens easily killed off the simple humans and ate them for food.

It was then that one of the scientist came up with the idea of creating super soldiers. With time he invented through experimenting, a drug that would enhance a humans speed and strength but it had to be taken daily to keep the effects as they wore off after a days time. With the drug ready to use the military started giving it to their soldiers in the first phase of creating better soldiers and then sent them out into the field again. With the added strength and speed, they were able to stand a chance against the aliens but still more needed to be done to eradicate the planet of these beast.

They began taking samples of DNA from animals and the aliens they managed to kill and then this same scientist started working with the different strands to enhance a humans DNA. Soon he began taking in volunteer test subjects to test his strands of DNA he created. Many of the test subjects died a horrible death but after several attempts and experimenting he finally nailed what he was looking for as his latest test subject survived and became something new all together. The subject was able to change into the form of the alien of the DNA he used and then revert back to human as well. The subject also gained the abilities of the alien as well. This was a break through as the animal DNA worked as well. Soon many of the soldiers were signed up for this procedure to be done.

In addition to his 3 new enhancements the scientist went on to experiment with the technology of the world. With several bouts of trial and error he finally created cyborgs as well in 3 different forms. One was a permanent armor that could never be taken off. The second one was semi permanent and could be taken off and on manually which took time so he worked more until he had the third type… a cyborg who could call and un-call the armor automatically. With all theses break through now the military and the human race had a chance to fight back.

Now that he had his 4 different kinds of soldiers ranging from simply beefed up on drugs to animal shifters to alien shifters to cyborgs, he now taught others and had the operations done rapidly on soldiers chosen for the procedures... some willing some unwilling.

With the fact that everyone had to work together in this the military system changed dramatically. Now instead of each branch of military working separately, they were all joined into one general military special forces unit with only the top 13 leaders being the head of things who stayed on the space station to over see everything. Since the air force was no longer really able to do much with lack of air vessels that could be used for military purposes since they had to be used to transport people back and forth from the space station to the earth upon completion of the war, the men and women of that branch had been forced to split off into either the Navy, Army, or Marines which ran things on the ground level.

The 13 men on the defence council who ran things were divided up of 4 Navy Master Chief Petty Officers, 4 Army Sgt. Majors, 4 Marine Sgt. Majors, and 1 Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force.

Back on earth things were tough with the war raging on between human kind and the alien life forms. Several permanent bases had been erected in specific areas all over the world as military troops were sent out to them to be lead under a single commanding officer of a very high rank of one of the branches. It was interesting to see the different branches of military joined together to fight for one cause but with strict rules in place for everyone, everyone seemed to get along. Anyone who caused problems was sent back to the brig on board the space station if the commanding officer couldn’t come up with his own punishment for the problem. The next step was relocation if it was needed as some troops were harder to deal with than others. If nothing else worked then the person causing so many problems was simply deemed and enemy and destroyed. But things rarely got to that level.

There are several benefits and downfalls to being a shifter or a cyborg. First the procedures are painful as hell. First I’ll explain the animal shifters.

Animal shifters are created through the DNA of modern day animals that are strong for example: tigers, panthers, wolves, bears, ect. You can shift back and forth between human and animal form at will. However you have to deal with the fact you have an animal within you now and this may be a hard thing for some meaning that they may not get along well with others or other animal shifters. Once being injected with the DNA you are quarantined in a steel prison cell until you adapt to the DNA as you have to control your animals wild nature and be able to control your shifting before being let go to be around others. Some stay in here longer than others and this is a brutal process to tame the beast within and can be painful. Once you are in control of yourself then you are let free but those who never gain control are destroyed. Animal shifters gain the abilities of their animal parts. For example if you are a cheetah shifter then you have a cheetahs speed, strength, stamina, ect.. Also all animal shifters gain the ability to communicate with animals and use telepathy on top of heightened senses. However you can be killed just as any human or animal can.

Alien shifters are similar but it hurts worst on the initial change but follow the same suit as the animal shifters. However alien shifters are very unique as they gain more abilities but more downfalls in the same token. You have more to control on a regular basis as aliens hate humans so you have to really master your alien within. Among abilities you get telepathy, increased speed and strength, heightened senses, and some powers. These powers are not like making a fire ball appear and throwing it at an enemy. These powers are far different and range form reading minds, to telekinesis, Psychometry, increased stats, special physical attacks, seeing a few seconds into the future, and limited teleporting. These powers are more to make you a better soldier for the military to use than anything. Submit your powers to Black Rose for approval. But with all things experimental there are drawbacks as well. With this the draw back being attached to DNA experimentation health problems and defects are likely as scientists have no idea what all the experimentation will do to the people on either alien or animal shifters.

For alien races use you mind to come up with something and you can use monsters form the Dungeons and Dragons monster manuals for character pics as to what you shift into for alien shifters but you have to submit your character to Black rose before you can join in the rp. Also ask before joining this campaign. And if you have read everything to the very end of this then post the man of your character at the end of your post in the ooc board. This will keep others from simply copying a word and saying they read this when they didn’t.

Also it is required that all powers developed are reported to your officer in a full report so your character will have to spend time doing some paper work to send in to the military as well as training and fighting and following orders and trying to make a life for themselves. There is also romance allowed in this plot so you can have fun with that. Powers may not all come to the surface at once, usually they develop slowly after the DNA takes in you so you have to go through routine physicals as well at the space station while also reporting in of anything going on with your character. Also every alien and alien shifter has on bad weak spot that if you are stabbed or shot here you are dead, these are called kill spot. Place your carefully as other alien shifters and aliens can sense these on you.

As far as cyborgs go it is rather simple. You can choose between partial or full cyborg armor on your character. These are humans with technology built into them that is controlled by the brain so it’s a long painful surgery with a long recovery time. Partial is along the lines of just an arm of a leg or something like that where as full is a full body suit of the technology. The armor can do things from shoot a lazer beam to scan intelligence, enhance sight, increase strength ect… the 3 types of cyborg armor are permanent which can never be removed, semi permanent which can be taken off manually which takes time to do, or auto recall which to work invision bat mans utility belt and then with a press of a button on it a suit of armor covers your body then hitting the button again releases it off of you.

Technology in this time period is very advanced so there are cool weapons like you would see in star wars, laser guns, light sabers, plasma guns, ect…but there is also regular weapons such as guns, rifles, bazookas, rocket launchers, ect… so you can deck out you character in cool weapons and armor for battle.

Also everyone has a tiny tracking device implanted somewhere on their bodies so the government can keep track of you everywhere you go. If you ever remove this chip then you are considered AWOL and will be hunted and possibly killed depending on the situation. As well everyone has a com link device implanted into their ear so they can be contacted at all times by their officers and talk back and forth.

The way to and from the space station is unique. Every base as well as the space station has built in teleport pads like in star trek so this is how you go to and from the space station at anytime though most don’t want to go back up there with the big wigs.

For your setting, everyone to start out will either already be on the base we will play at or you will have to start on the space station and have Sergeant Ryback take you to the base as a new recruit for the base. Its your choice. Black Rose controls Ryback. Chile will control the commanding officer of the base on earth. You have to follow his orders as its his base.

Conditions on earth are tough. Although power has been restored now along with running water as this has been going on for many years now, 20 years to be exact, but you don’t have things like video games, internet, tv, and stuff to keep you occupied when you don’t have to fight. You have books, ipods, and other small forms of technology you can have as personal things to keep you entertained but nothing huge. If you have a question then ask Black Rose if you want to know if something is allowed or not. This is a military style plot though so you cant have a huge room full of cool things of your own... you share quarters with several others though men and women are separated.. And you have small areas for your personal things. Also if you are wondering yes large showers so all girls can shower together and same with guys.

Now as far as earths conditions consider it a wild terrain unexplored now as it was turned into a tropical wasteland by the aliens and the comet. The environment is stable enough but still on some days it might go from 112 in the shade to snowing at night. So be prepared.

Though not everyone will start off at the base but you can if you want to. The space station is the Headquarters of everything. The name of the special forces branch is ELITE and the base which we will be playing at is called RAGNOK, Shade’s character Matt will be the Commanding officer there.

Ok to determine your rank ill make this simple choose a category: Marine, Navy, Army, or Air Force ... now look below for one you want UNLESS you are wanting an officer and then you have to ask Black Rose directly to receive ranking if spots are still available

Ranks for normal characters: choose one (ordered least to highest rank)

ARMY

Private (PV1)
Private (PV2)
Private First Class (PFC)
Corporal (CPL)l
Specialist (SPC)
Sergeant (SGT)
Staff Sergeant (SSG)
Sergeant First Class (SFC)

----------------------
OFFICERS OF HIGHER COMMAND (least to greatest)(these ranks are specially given out by Black Rose)

Master Sergeant (MSG)
First Sergeant (1SG)
Sergeant Major (SGM)
Command Sergeant Major (CSM)
Sgt. Major of the Army (SMA)

NAVY

Seaman Recruit (SR)
Seaman Apprentice (SA)
Seaman (SN)
Petty Officer Third Class (PO3)
Petty Officer Second Class (PO2)
Petty Officer First Class (PO1)
----------------------
OFFICERS OF HIGHER COMMAND (least to greatest)(these ranks are specially given out by Black Rose)

Chief Petty Officer (CPO)
Senior Chief Petty Officer (SCPO)
Master Chief Petty Officer (MCPO)
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON)

AIR FORCE

Airman Basic (AB)
Airman (Amn)
Airman First Class (A1C)
Senior Airman (SrA)
Staff Sergeant (SSgt)
Technical Sergeant (TSgt)
Master Sergeant
First Sergeant (Master Sergeant)
Senior Master Sergeant (SMSgt)
First Sergeant (Senior Master Sergeant)
----------------------

Chief Master Sergeant (CMSgt)
First Sergeant (Chief Master Sergeant)
Command Chief Master Sergeant
Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (CMAF)

MARINES

Private (PVT)
Private First Class (PFC)
Lance Corporal (LCpl)
Corporal (Cpl)
Sergeant (Sgt)
Staff Sergeant (SSgt)
Gunnery Sergeant (GySgt)
Master Sergeant (MSgt)

----------------------

First Sergeant (1stSgt)
Master Gunnery Sergeant (MGySgt)
Sergeant Major (SgtMaj)
Sgt. Major of the Marine Corps (SgtMajMC)

INTRO
I paced my room aboard the space station anxiously as I awaited my test results from my regularly scheduled physical as I also waited to have to talk to one of the higher ranking officers for my earlier actions before being told to come here for tests. It seemed that my commanding officer Master Gunnery Sergeant Ricks and I didn’t see eye to eye on many things and had a little skirmish. Well actually it was more than that, as I punched the crap out of him for being stupid once I had returned from a small mission he had sent me and a small squad of 15 men under my ranking on.

It had started out as any other mission, I led my small squad of 15 men out to search the remains of an old abandoned Korean Military Science Lab that had survived the collision with the comet rather well....

Then again this area of the country had not received as much damage as the central United States had. Our mission and main goal was simple and yet the seemingly the most impossible to accomplish. Our first mission was to find and retrieve any mechanical parts that could be used to repair the space station on which so many humans lived now. Our second mission was to kill off the aliens who had come about and invaded the earth when the comet had crashed into it. The aliens were the biggest threat to all of them as they were smarter, faster, and stronger than mere humans not to mention the military had already found out that heat only added to their strengths were all cold seemed to weaken them. Unfortunately since the comet crashed to earth there hadn’t really been a winter month yet as the temperatures seem to stay in the range of mildly warm to extremely hot lately. But it did seem with the coming years that it was cooling off slightly but not enough to help them win this war and start to rebuild their homes on earth.

However I, Trista Drakar, am not a normal human which was the case with most of the men and women in the military forces now. Once the comet had come into play, the government had evacuated as many people as they could onto the huge space station to wait out the destruction. However since the space station had its limits, trillions of people had still lost their lives due to the comet. It was a huge loss for the nation but one that could not be avoided at the time. Now instead of each branch of military working separately, they were all joined into one general military Special Forces unit with only the top 13 leaders being the head of things who stayed on the space station to over see everything. Since the air force was no longer really able to do much with lack of air vessels that could be used for military purposes since they had to be used to transport people back and forth from the space station to the earth upon completion of the war, the men and women of that branch had been forced to split off into either the Navy, Army, or Marines which ran things on the ground level.

The 13 men on the defense council who ran things were divided up of 4 Navy Master Chief Petty Officers, 4 Army Sgt. Majors, 4 Marine Sgt. Majors, and 1 Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force.

((List of military ranks for each branch so you can choose a level but you must okay your characters rank level and branch with me, Reyna http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorderl...nlrank.htm ))

Other than having the main big wigs so to speak in charge of things staying on the space station to give everyone orders, everyone else was forced to go to earth and fight the war. To help aid them, the scientists experimented with several strands of DNA and decided to merge them with humans to hopefully give them more of a chance against the aliens. The DNA strands came from several of the toughest animals on earth and some of the aliens that we had been able to kill so far and take samples of. This experiment was something that should have come out of a horror comic book. The experiments were done voluntary for the most part unless they had a problem with someone in the militia then the made it mandatory for just them or they could rot in the brig, tough options there.

These experiments went chaotically for a long time and ended with several horrific deaths before the scientists finally got it right and we were able to adapt and survive the foreign DNA being merged with our own creating 2 new races, the animal shifters and the alien shifters. These individuals who shared the DNA of animal or alien gained the ability to turn into their new DNA half either animal or alien which gave a huge increase to speed, strength, senses, and other stats within us which we could use on the battle field. However the person did not have to be in their DNA form to have the added abilities. It was as simple as if you were a shifter you had half of the ability boosts from the DNA merge while human and you had full ability boost if you shifted into your alternate form which usually doubled or tripled your base abilities as a human.

The other idea the scientists had come up with to help aid us against the aliens was to integrate technology into our bodies making cyborgs out of us by attaching top notch NASA/Star Trek type machinery onto selected humans. This was a painful and gruesome surgery to undergo as the scientists had to basically connect the wiring of the machinery into your central nerve system and brain to make it work. This process took hours to complete and several men were lost upon doing this upgrade until the scientist had done it enough to stop making critical mistakes which killed their host. Some of the cyborgs created were rather simple as they only had maybe a set of cyborg arms or legs but some, actually very few, were unfortunate enough to undergo a full body cyborg form.

The 3rd thing the scientist came up with was the worst of all if you ask me as they looked at their new creations of 2 kinds of shifters and their cyborgs and decided to combine them to try to make the ultimate soldier.

I was lucky enough to avoid the cyborg form of upgrade but not fortunate enough to avoid being infused with alien DNA which turned me into an alien shifter. It is both a curse and a gift to be a shifter. However in my option the animal shifters have it better off as they may have to deal with the animalistic tendencies of the animal they were merged with but at least it wasn't the tendencies of a blood thirsty havoc wrecking filthy scaly slimy freaking alien. Although I liked having more strength and speed and a few other nifty qualities I hated being part of the very thing we were fighting to destroy. Granted in a way I guess I brought it on myself as my military record as a Marine was longer than my arm. As you can probably guess I was and still am not the best student in the class so to say.

I have a mouth on me that gets me into trouble more times than not. Then add in the evil twitch I get to punch out my officers in charge from time to time and you will see the picture. Though more times than not they all deserved it and I had good reason for my actions and words. It is not that I have a problem with authority as most say I do but I do have a severe problem with guys who think they can treat me like a dog and disrespect me because of authority and then of course there is the issue of my own little personal space, don’t get in my face and stay away from my own little invisible bubble of personal space and you wont get hurt, its that simple. However so many people can’t understand either about me. But enough about me as I get back to my story that landed me here in my room at the space station pacing back and forth awaiting an angry high level officer to come yell at me and possibly throw me into the brig. As it seemed by temper and attitude had gotten me into trouble once again but for a good cause which I would fight at all costs.

As I was saying before getting sidetracked on the morons called scientists, yeah I really have a problem with them as well as many others of the human race, but anyways I led my men into the lab and searched it thoroughly after we killed off the 30 aliens hiding inside which my commanding officer Master Gunnery Sergeant Martin Ricks had said wasn’t there according to his information from intelligence. now this is what set me off and got me into the fight because he had said it would be an easy job, just go in and scrounge up what parts could be used on the space station and come back to camp, easy peasy right... wrong. He and is so called intelligence had led us straight into an alien ambush with more empty bags to bring stuff back in than weapons to fight with as was my wonderful commander's orders to take along with us. I should have known better but luckily I was able to keep us from getting slaughtered as I have the ability as being an alien shifter to instinctively scent out others of my counterpart. So I knew they were there the instant I stepped into the front doors. Getting my men together I shifted and took out most of the aliens that I could as my men, all who were mostly human with the exception of 1 full bodied cyborg and 1 grizzly bear shifter, fought alongside me as Brent, the bear shifter, and Derrick, the cyborg, along with myself shielded the others from the worst of the fight.

By the time we got out of there with the equipment we found after the blood bath, we were all tired and scraped up a bit which needless to say put me in a bad mood. Upon returning to the camp I marched straight into Ricks tent and before he could even really register that I was there, I grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around then punched him as hard as I could dead square in the face. As he fell backward into a wobbly table that collapsed under his weight sending sheets of paper and maps everywhere and sending him flat on his butt before he caught himself, I stood there with a glare that could kill as I prayed he would jump up and go to hit me so I could beat the snot out of him. My wish was granted as he glared at me with menace and uttered a few curses under his breath at me and got up quickly lunging at me. I didn’t hesitate but quickly grabbed his fist in mid swing and used his momentum to pull him to me as I stepped to the side and kicked him hard sending him flying out of the tent and into the open as I stalked after him. Keeping him pinned to the ground I beat the snot out of him. Once the fight was outside it didn’t take long for several of my friends to come running over and grab me and pull me off of him and allow him to get up as they tried to calm me down which wasn’t easy at all.

Ricks got up and dusted himself off as he spit a line of curses and insults at me as he parted through the group that was holding me back, weakening the hold on me like an idiot, as he then punched me a few times back while I was being held. I was actually a good sport about it and let him have the hits on me as I knew I could break free from my few friends holding me now but regardless I had won the battle as he looked far worst than I did as his nose was gushing blood and I'm sure broken rather well and his left eye was swelling and turning black and then I also noticed he was limping a bit as he came up to hit me so over all I’d say a good enough job done other than all out killing him which I knew I would hang for. But honestly did he think he could actually hurt me through these means? I was far from human and no amount of punches was going to ever really do me harm other than pissing me off worst. It was a bad mistake the day they merged my anger with alien DNA but a mistake that they can’t correct other than killing me which I don’t plan to let them do.

After letting him get a few hits on me I lunged from my friends as the alien let me be stronger than them and tackled him once again as I punched him in the gut over and over while telling him how pathetic and dumb he was and that he needed to learn how to use intelligence handed down to him because he hadn’t obviously known how to read anything since he nearly got me and my squad killed. Moments later, Brent and Derrick joined the others to pull me off of him one last time as Ricks caught his breath and ordered me to the makeshift brig we had at this very temporary location of camp. A simple pair of cuffs wont actually hold me so at least he was smart enough to have them use the reinforced ones for my particular strength so that I couldn’t come back to get him.

As my friends led me off after being cuffed by one of his lower officers, Ricks yelled at me that I would not be coming back this time, that he was done with me once and for all. The thought made me laugh as I knew good and well he could send me back to the space station but regardless I would be back either by my means or the military's. It was only a few hours later that Ricks had gotten clearance for my transport back to the space station to be dealt with via transporter beam which was a form of travel kind of like in the old Star Trek movies only it could only transport up to 5 people at a time. Anymore than that and the people never made it to their destination but rather got lost out in the depths of airless space.

Now I awaited judgment for my actions but at least my time here wasn’t spent in the brig as I thought it would be as the scientists saved me by realizing I had missed my last scheduled physical so instead I got to spend most of the afternoon being poked and prodded and answering stupid questions that they already knew the answer to begin with so why bother asking in the first place. It was all a waste of time but it was better than being locked up. Once they were done I had been locked in my room until either the results came in or until one of the higher commanders came to speak with me. And so I paced and I paced until finally I heard the sound of foot steps nearing my door. I stopped pacing and stood in the middle of the room as the door was unlocked and then opened to reveal Master Chief Petty Officer Casey Ryback of the Navy. I quickly snapped to attention and saluted him as I knew him from not only his Naval record but from the one time I had met him in the past upon joining the Marines and being promoted the same day he came to visit an old friend of his on the base. By the way I somehow have climbed my way in ranks as I am a First Sergeant now however even that rank wont save me from a commander 3 ranks over mine. Needless to say his appearance made me really think of what would happen with all this mess, as I had to have screwed up bad to have him come to talk to me instead of Sgt. Major Reed Hathaway of the Marine Corps.

"At ease Trista" he said with a slight sigh as he stepped into the room and motioned for me to sit with him at the small table in my room which I did as he began to speak again. "I am guessing you are probably wondering why I came to talk to you instead of Hathaway, well I’ll be upfront with you. At this point with your record for trouble being so long no one has the patience, nerve, or want to deal with you which is a shame because I have seem such a great potential in you so long ago. So I volunteered to see if I could work with you as everyone else wants to throw you in the brig and let you rot away. So tell me what happened with you?" He said being stern but casual with me for the moment as we sat there across form one another as his gaze bore into mine.

I sighed and relaxed back in the chair. "Well it’s rather simple actually I'm easy to get along with as long as you give the proper respect, stay out of my personal space, and don’t try to get me killed which was the case with Ricks. He sent me and a team of 15 men, all humans but me and 2 others, into a lab harboring 30 aliens with little to no weapons and a crap load of empty bags to gather equipment needed for the space station after he assured me that there was no aliens in there that it had been checked out and intelligence said the aliens were a good 20 miles from the area. Needless to say I didn’t appreciate him trying to get me and my squad killed so I let my temper get the best of me when I got back to camp." I explained not being ashamed of what I had done as I still stand firm that he deserved the beating he got.

Ryback sighed and shook his head as he leaned back in his chair and placed his hands behind his head. "I can understand your being upset over those conditions however it could have been dealt with on a more civil level, meaning without breaking his nose, blacking his eye, and breaking 2 of his ribs." he said giving me a stern look.

I shrugged nonchalantly as I wouldn't let him intimidate me with that gaze of his. "Normally you are right about that but in the past he and I have not seen eye to eye on several matters and I have tried being civil on many other occasions so this time I decided to drive my point home. So what is to come of me now?" I asked boldly.

Ryback sat back up in his chair and placed his arms on the table as he picked up 1 of the 2 manila folders I just now realized he had laid on the desk upon first sitting down. "Looking at your military record I see this is not the first time you have beat up your commanding officer." he said looking through the first manila folder which by the sounds of it was my record, gosh it really was long as the folder was really think with papers.

I knew by his tone he wanted more of an explanation about my history so I gave it to him. "That is true" I said not denying anything I had done then added "My first year as a private my commanding officer Ford decided to try to feel me up even after I told him very politely to back off and leave me alone so I changed his mind for him. I spent 6 months in the brig and was court martial-ed for it until it was all straightened out as I had several others who came forward saying he had done the same to them and a few had witnessed the incident. Then shortly after my promotion to Corporal I attacked my commanding officer when he got in my face and told me I was worthless and deserved to be standing on a street corner selling myself to the first thing that came about. Needless to say I didn’t appreciate that line of his which I paraphrased for you as it was allot cruder than that, so I showed him what happened to people who disrespected me and got into my face and screamed at me while being disrespectful. The whole thing that brought the argument about was the fact that I refused to kill an innocent man when we went to war with china and I captured an older man who had been in the same building as the warlord we were after. He was too old and senile to be the one we were after which I proved a short while later when we caught the real guy. So if I had of followed his order to shoot the old man I would have been shedding innocent blood which I don’t believe in. Our American motto has always been innocent until proven guilty and I'll stand firm behind that motto unless giving reason not to. I go by my instincts not by what someone else says. But it turns out the old man had been one of the hostages and when we burst in to get the warlord he had managed to get free and was trying to make his way out as we came in. all of the other offenses have been because of my unwillingness not to talk back at certain times when I know it is not right to remain silent" I explained truthfully.

Ryback sighed as he seemed to be fighting back a grin at my testimony but nodded "okay I can understand your position here and in your past with problems however that doesn’t mean it won’t go unpunished. So since everyone else has given up on you but I haven’t I am going to take you under my wing and do 1 of 2 things. I have 2 officers that I know can handle a woman such as you and is used to dealing with, pardon the word, "troublesome" troops. I will get a hold of them and see if one of them will take you on their squad. But until I get a hold of them you or get an answer, you will remain locked in here as I can only imagine what trouble you would get into in the brig which is currently filled with about 10 of the most disgruntled men I have ever come across. Not to mention they would more than like see you as a tasty piece of meat which would lead back to more trouble. Now if that falls through and I cant find an officer to take you then I will come up with something else to do with you which might even include you being my personal assistant here at the station which would small tedious jobs such as keeping coffee brewed, sorting papers, typing stuff into the computers, etc... Which I'm sure a marine like you would not really enjoy so let’s hope I can get you back into the field." he said as he then put my record down and grabbed the second folder and opened and handed me a paper out of it. "they wanted me to go over your test results with you while I was in here anyway but also because we need to discuss your future plans as a marine with the results being off this last time." he then said as I took the paper and read over it.

Everything looked normal except one row of numbers which were allot higher than before which told me something was wrong before he spoke but his words about my military future got me the most as it tipped me off that it was something that I was not going to like. "I’m guessing by the way you said that that no one else had guts enough to come in here and give me bad news and seeing as how I remember my last test results and this 1st set of numbers is allot higher than before tells me its bad news so just tell me and lets get this over with" I said with a sigh as I was already beginning to get frustrated and worried.

Ryback gave me a sincere yet stern look as he then told me what my results meant and how it would affect my future. "Those numbers that are higher than the last time is the alien DNA count in your blood system. With most people the number goes down with time as the body rejects it slowly and gets rid of it. However with you that is not the case, instead it is reproducing more of the DNA and attaching its self slowly but surely to you. The only thing the scientists have uncovered that is differences about you against all of the others with the same procedure is that you have the rarest blood type of AB- and the alien that they used for your DNA strand was different than the rest. It was unique in its features being more humanoid and it was more of the elite of the race as it was faster and stronger than any we have come across. The scientists are not sure how this will effect you so you are to be kept on constant supervision and have to come back for physicals once a month now instead of once every few months. Also this could affect whether or not you are able to have children but they are not sure so it will all be just wait and see but that is something to think about as well. But with these new changes going on within you, unless something happens and it turns and goes the opposite way, you will be forced to stay with the military the rest of your life instead of getting out in a few years like you had already arranged prior to this and if you go AWOL then we will be forced to hunt you down which will be easy with that microchip in the back of your neck already that tracks you, and drag you back and place you into a facility to contain you so I advise against that but I don’t see you as one to run from your problems." He told me giving me everything straight which is one thing I liked about him from the first time I met him.

Taking a deep breath I looked up from the paper with my physical results on it and met his gaze as I kept myself in check and nodded slightly. "Though I am not happy about this, you are right I don’t run from my problems unless forced to because they are bigger than me and want to eat me alive which was the case with a few aliens not long ago. But I'll deal with it. I appreciate you being brave enough to come tell me and for trying to help me with the other issue." I said sincerely as I contemplated what al would happen with me next. Would I turn into some freak of what I was trained to hunt and kill? Would the alien within take over and make me lose myself to it? Would I ever have a family? Worst yet would I get stuck in a desk job because no one wanted to deal with some freak with a bad attitude?

Ryback gave me a warm smile "I am sure it will all work out but if you don’t mind I want to disclose this with my friends if and only if they decide to take you otherwise it will remain just between you and me and the scientists." he assured me as I nodded.

"That will be fine I understand the need for them to know in case something happens and I freak out or something. Thanks for your help though either way it goes." I heard myself saying as just sat there rambling through the thoughts in my mind now.

"Alright then I will leave you for now and give you some time to think while I got make a few phone calls so to speak." Ryback said as he stood taking the folders with him and left the room, locking me in once again as I sat there alone and lost in thought.

As soon as Ryback left the room he headed into his office and went to make contact with his good friend Matt Pollux as he wanted to try him first as he knew he knew more about dealing with hard to handle troops than any of his friends. Not to mention if Trista wanted to get into a fight with him he would more than likely duke it out with her as he himself would then laugh about it. Getting on the com-link and tuned to Matt's frequency and gave him a call so to speak. "Hey Matt, how are you holding up out there?" He said as he got Matt on the com link "Hey listen I got a favor I want to ask of you since you are so unique with troublesome troops. I got a girl here by the name of Trista Drakar she is 21 and is a First Sergeant in the Marines and she has had trouble in the past with her officers. To be straight with you she has a bad tendency of punching them out and beating the crap out of them but after looking at all of her background I cant say that I blame her. She also has a mouth on her and is not afraid to use it though she has always been respectful to me. She is very unique and I think with the right commander in charge over her that she will do alright as I see allot of good potential in her. But she is also an alien shifter, a very unique one at that. However she has caused so much havoc that no one else will deal with her so she is down to limited options which is why she was handed over to me. Think you might be up for the challenge? She is good at leading from what I have read in her file on her and never leaves a man behind and is loyal as long as you don’t cross her boundaries but ill send you her full file if you are interested so you won’t be in the dark on her." He said then waited for his friend’s response.

The Black Knight - Fantasy/Medieval/Creature/Sci-Fi

The Black Knight - Fantasy/Medieval/Creature/Sci-Fi

Destiny Ri'ole Drakar is a woman above her status. as the only heir of her father who is king, you would think she would be protectively locked with in the castle and pampered like a true princess. however that is not the case. like her father she has the heart of a fighter and because of it he taught her at a young age to fight while they had their father daughter bonding time. she took to it naturally and now she is the general of his royal army. this is highly rare and unheard of however ONLY he and his royal knights knows that she is a woman and that she is the royal heir. when out in the field fighting to defend her father in battle she is well known as the Black Knight, dressed in full black and gold armor to show her status among the ranking knights and is a dangerous adversary. when not at home her knights she commands refer to her as Ri'ole which is a common name for both male and female children in the land.
things are peaceful for many years though some battles do arise and Destiny has valiantly led her men to victory every time so far. however when her father and a neighboring king get into a quarrel, a war soon breaks out. now caught up in the political argument and having to fortify his defenses for him to save them all, she puts her years of strategy to work and leads her men out to fight for their kingdom.
however something goes wrong at the peak of the battle and she is taken captive. only no one realizes what a prize they have gained until her knights have been forced to retreat and she is surrounded and un-helmeted before her enemies after being ganged up on and taken to the ground. needless to say they are shocked to find out that they have been getting badly beaten these last few days by a girl and realize that the tides have just turned in their favor seeing as she is the heir and princess of their enemy. taking her back to the kingdom they decide what to do with her. should they random her or maybe take her as their permanent guest of their royal dungeon and make her into thier slut/pet/slave? Maybe the prince or king will force her to wed them and form an aliance and make her thier persoanl slut/pet/slave?
this plot can go a many ways. this can end up as the other king taking her as his unwilling slave and then turning willing later on or the prince could be the one to take her. either way she will end up willing after some feisty behavior and a being overly seduced by one or both of them for that matter. also you could throw into play the general of the other army maybe having his way with her or the army all together. it can just go many ways. so if interested just pm me and lets get something worked out and have some fun. this is a old world medieval times style plot however many of my kinks on the list can still be used and played with so in that we can always get creative even with old world toys and inventors. so dont fret as i can figure a way to work any modern day kink into this old world plot so im sure both of our desires can be met.

Intro

Destiny carefully stared out from her hidden perch inside the Karshuir mountains. this very mountain had been the turning point for many battles for her. she and her men knew the caves and tunnels within the huge spider web like ridge intimately. throughout the years she and her men had even managed to clear and map every area inside and out of the mountains which protected her home. they had carved out larger sections and set up multiple camp areas within the stone walls. with her home, her castle only a three day ride from here, it was the point if last defense in her mind so she had fortified it the best she could. if they failed here then her father King Jarod would have just enough time to recieve warning and get the women and children out of the way as he protected their people with the other half of their royal forces.

some would consider splitting the troops as she did, a fools move. however she had learned early on how deception could be used in her favor. for three years now she had successfully led her father's men into battle. before that she had trained alongside these men. they were more than simple soldiers to be destroyed for the greater good in her eyes. she knew everyone of the men around her as though they were family and to her they were. she knew their names, their familes, their histories, and to this day it was like they all knew what the other was thinking before it was verbally acknowledged. yes she cared about her men and knee how much rode on her leading them into battle. if she made even the,tiniest mistake it would not mean that one or two soldiers died. no it would create a ripple of ache not only to her and the rest of the men but to their families mostly. so far she had only lost three men over the time she had taken over her fathers army. it was good odds but still she had personally told the families of the deaths and taken care of them knowing her father backed her fully. but still to her those few deaths were too many.

she admired her men as they fought the best they could for her even though she was a mere woman. it was unheard of for a woman to fight in any battles much less lead a royal army. it was why no one other than her father and the royal army knew if her identity. in public eyes she wore her black and gold armor making sure to not allow her face to be shown as she went by her middle name Ri'ole or the black knight.

she was glad her father allowed her to lead his soldiers. it truely was the highest honor for her to receive. from the moment she was born she had been different then other girls. the first time her father had held her she had punched him in the nose. granted it had been and innocent accident which had left his nose tender for a short while but it had warrented her her name. Destiny because of her beauty in being female and Ri'ole a guys name for her bold spirit and mean right hook. from the time she began to walk she spent most of her time alongside her father. she brought him his sword and helped him dress for battle and played with a little wooden sword he had made for her. her mother wasn't as fond of her boyish nature and tried to teach her the ways of a well bred lady but it was no use. then at age 7 her mother had died if an illness leaving her father to care for her. knowing if anything ever happened to him she would be left to protect herself and the kingdom as she was his only heir he trained her to fight and defend herself like a man.

from that moment on she had trained alongside his men and bonded with them. they treated her like their own admiring her spirit and will to defeat them who towered over her and beat her in strength and skill. she never gave up. though it was only after her father had stumbled upon the seer stone that she was allowed on the battlefield. he had placed the magical ancient relic in his treasure hold for safe keeping. it was known to hold many wondrous powers but he refused to use it. however upon her father leaving to battle the dreaded King Ewan Drizcor, a tyrannical king known for his brutality across the land, she felt the need to do something to aid her father. tales of the wicked man scared her. so after her father has left she had found the stone and used it. what it showed her frightened her to her core. she saw not only her father's death and her kingdom fall but she saw herself brutally raped and imprisoned to be the kings whore and slave. it made her blood boil. she had then armored herself and grabbed weapons and taken her horse and rode out to help. in the end they had won the war. rather go to her father and fight alongside him she had sneaked and infiltrated the enemy camp in the night. she slit throats of sleeping men she knew to be as vile as the king. when she found the king she beheaded him and cut his blackened heart out shoved it in his mouth then staked his head on a spear and rode through the ranks with it. those who survived were given the choice to join her father side or leave as free men. the event had proven to her father that she was ready to take her,place as leader of his men and she had. tales spread fast of the fierce black knight who killed viviously in battle but still remained noble, honorable and merciful to those who surrendered or withdrew.

now here she stood once more on the verge of battle to prorect her people and secure the safety of the seer stone. only a few knew for certain it had been found and fewer knew its location but too many wanted it. her and her father agreed on one thing. that the stone needed protected. not only did it give wondrous power and abilities but it had the potential to charm the users mind to darkness. in the wrong hands it could mean death and destruction to all of the land. she knew this personally from her one use of it. she had battled the urge to become dark and hate those around her for their faults in being human and she fought the waves of insanity at obtaining so much knowledge all at once. it was why she had never used the stone again. not to mention she had already learned changing fate did have adverse bad affects too. it didnt affect just one life but thousands as the event rippled through others in different ways.

sighing to herself she fingered the locket at her neck where the stone was hidden in a secret chamber behind a picture of her mother and father. no bigger than a coin, the stone fit snuggly.

"Ri'ole...." a deep male voice called breaking her thoughts as she turned to face her second in command, Ethan.
"what is it Ethan" she asked in a soft but serious tone ss she studied his tense features. no doubt it was time the battle began.

"Ryan and Syrian have spotted 5 enemy scouts to the north east" he reported handing her his binoculars. without hesitation she looked. it took her only a minute to spot them. grinning to herself she looked around for the rest of the enemy army. minutes later her spotted some of them off to the north. surely that measly 150 or so troops was not all their enemy had brought. it seemed her opponent had something up his sleeve. well she was one for strategic games so she would play even though her gut screamed ambush. it would not surprise her. she had researched her enemy well and heard tales of how he craftily won his battles. to her this was more a war or wits then a war of brute strength. "i see more enemy troops to the north behind the scouts. their numbers suggest the army is split. tell the men to be careful of an ambush. i will lead half of them through the inner tunnels to come out behind the enemy forces and push them towards us here. we will surround them and use the mountain to our advantage. once they are backed into this alcove of the valley you lead the rest of the men to ambush them from behind." she told him as she gave him back his binoculars and grabbed her helm. slipping it on her grabbed her swird and headed to inform her men of the plan. once in place she,lead the men through the tunnels to come out behind the enemy, riding out of a huge caverns on their horses and charged them with her out in front to help induce bravety to her men and fear to her enemies.

Back
Top Bottom