Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Accel(Max and I)

Abigail smiled at Red when Pietro introduced them, though she did not receive a smile in return. From what Pietro said, he was a pretty big deal. Sword Expert? Realm Scouter? She had heard of realm scouters before, it was no wonder why she felt so uneasy around him. You had to be extremely powerful to be one of those. Well, all fourth years were strong, including Pietro and her brother, but...he just seemed like he was especially strong for going out on specialized assignments like that. This world was a very big place, especially with all the different realms out there. Each had to be monitored to keep the demonic population in check. If even the weakest demons were left alone, they would grow strong and plot against the human race and wait until the very right time to attack.

As Pietro asked him about his trips, Abigail wondered what any of this had to do with her. She still wasn't quite understanding how she could possibly help her boyfriend and this other, mysterious fourth year student. Though as Red continued to speak, she realized exactly what was going on. She was being sent on a mission with Pietro. At first Abigail was confused. Why would they pick her of all people, with little combat experience to do something like this? The more she thought about it though, the more she wondered...had she done so well in Accel that they had assigned her something dangerous to test her? Especially knowing that red was playing as a field proctor. That had to be it...right?

"Support and back up, I understand." Abigail answered, though Pietro seemed to have further complaints. She couldn't blame him, he was worried about her. Not only because he was her upperclassman, but because he was her boyfriend and wanted to look out for her well being. That was sweet, but...Abigail was fine. Confident. If she was assigned a mission, that meant she had a chance at succeeding. And she would succeed, like she always did. Pietro being her partner only motivated her more to not mess this up. When she heard what Rank the assignment was though, she felt a little bit of doubt hit the back of her mind. But..she couldn't back down. Not as a student of Accel, and not as the proud Abigail Hunter that she was.

This was the headmasters orders? She hadn't even seen him. Not once. So it was odd that he would be asking this of her. She doubted that he was doing this blindly though, and she was very interested in the reasoning. However, it wouldn't be revealed until after this mission, so...she would just have to wait. As Red left and Pietro took her hands, she looked at him and gave him a smile. "He's right you know. You should look out for yourself, okay?" She said after he told her to watch her back. Though before she could say anything else, suddenly they were no longer in his office. Instead, they were in a dense, humid forest.

Wow, not even time to prepare, huh? Whatever, Abigail was ready to get this over and done with. A few demons didn't scare her. Hearing Red speak, she grimaced. So he was going to hide their presence so they weren't sensed. Physical scents and sounds though..he couldn't do anything about those. "Pietro, do we have time to approach the target from down wind so they don't smell us?" It would take a little bit longer, though it would eliminate the risk of revealing themselves. Abigail was already in mission mode, and she would do anything she could to be useful and support her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, their target and her little hellion battalion of four were camping out around the river, unaware of their pursuers only two miles away. Though a sixth one appeared, only briefly. "Oh Pride...when are you going to be done and return home? There is nothing here, the humans are cowards and abandoned this spot long ago. Why do you think you're going to find anything here?" She asked in a sultry, seductive tone, drawing the attention of the four demonic minions to her. They stared at her with hungry, lustful eyes. But they knew better. She belonged to someone. A very powerful man.

"Envy," The chimera hissed as her tail waggled about, the dragon head at the very end of it glaring at the woman. "My actions will be revealed in due time. I cannot, however, concentrate unless you leave me alone. His Highness will appreciate what I plan to find for him. Something tells me I will find it here, so just leave me alone." She told her. Envy was so damn nosy all the time, trying to one up everyone except for her mate. She didn't want Pride to find anything that might make her pale in comparison to their Master. Envy sighed and then shook her head.

"You're never any fun, you know that? Fine, keep playing in the forest for all I care. I'm just saying, there is a plethora of magic energy in a dimension near here, and all we need to do is infiltrate it. When you're ready to help me come up with a way, just let me know." With that, Envy disappeared. However, she didn't leave the area. No, she was going to follow Pride and see what that woman was up to. She had a feeling she'd find something good huh? Well, she'd see about that...she hid her presence and casted a powerful greater invisibility spell. It was enough to hide her scent as well as her physical form. "Now we play the waiting game..."

Looking out for himself? It would be difficult. The thought of Abigail getting hurt was a strong motivator for wanting to stay by her side every second of this mission. But, he would do his best. If he wasn't careful himself, protecting Abigail would be hard. But he had to have more faith in her as well. Abigail was strong, and an experienced Mage. Even if this was a high ranked mission, Abigail was smart. She'd be able to handle herself on her own. And just as important, whatever the grading was for, it was happening. If Pietro coddled her, she might fail. The student captain would have to carefully balance between providing her defense and allowing her to shine out on this part of the mission. He knew she could do it... whatever it is she would hopefully pass for.

Abigail's suggestion was valid. It would take a bit longer, yes, but that could at least keep them hidden. After all, Red mentioned that they could be sensed physically. This was an excellent way to avoid that. "Good call, Abigail. Do you think you can scry out a path for us? I'll lead us through." He suggested. If they could have a plotted path instead, it would definitely help with sneaking through. Not to mention in case there were any unwanted surprises. This small group of demons was more than enough to worry about.

Red was nearly invisible to them as he followed a safe distance away from their ordinary senses. "Yes, Headmaster. I've delivered them to the designated location. According to what we last picked up, the demons are still here, one particularly strong energy signature registering." Red reported as he hid within a bush, kneeling down as he spoke telepathically. "No sir. Professor Angelo is still handling a demon issue that may be related to this organized pack. Yes, Pietro will be handling this along with Abigail Hunter, the First Year who you wanted me to proctor." Red began to move slowly as they began making their path around. So they decided to stay on the side of caution and move around? From what Red picked up, it wasn't Pietro's idea. Excellent idea then from Abigail. "Yes sir, I'll keep my participation minimal, only to ensure their survival."

The hellions were definitely a step above the rest, as indicated by their markings along their bodies. The river gave them a source of water, and it appeared to be a good resting spot for the moment. They seemed to be rather well trained, appearing to heed Pride's command despite their hunger for Envy. Nevertheless, they had a mission in mind, and they aimed to accomplish it. Red, however, picked up on a slight hitch in magical energy thanks to the appearance of Envy, but it soon fell of his spectrum. Still, it was worthwhile to report. As for Pietro and Abigail, he knew it was best to pass that information along. Pietro seemed thankful, but it didn't settle his worries at all. Surprises like this weren't what he was interested in.

"Abigal," Pietro began and stopped for the moment, keeping his voice low. There was already a sound of a river nearby, they might be getting close. "Red informed me that there's possibly a sixth demon, but he lost the presence. I don't know if this demon is a scout or truly left, so be on guard." He warned her, nodding softly as they continued on. They would eventually feel the wind blowing in the direction that would keep their scent away from their targets. Now, all they would have to worry about is to avoid making any sounds. That would be quite a challenge, seeing as even the lightest footsteps caused a soft crunch upon the grass beneath their feet.

Red tapped into both their minds now. "You're just a couple hundred feet of them. They should come into view soon." He informed them. "Upon engagement, we'll break contact. I'll be nearby, just in case." Just in case? That didn't sound very refreshing, but Pietro couldn't object. He wasn't calling the shots right now. He would just have to deal with it for now.

Turning back to Abigail, he knelt down for the moment. "I'll lead on the attack, but we need to figure out our plan. Can you impair them at all? Blindness, silence, even confusion? If we thin out their numbers, it would be even better for us." Pietro asked, looking at her curiously.

Abigail mainly focused on attack spells, so she just shook her head. "I don't know any of those spells, but I do have a sleep spell that should work..." She wasn't sure if her magic would affect demons that were of such a high ranking, but she would have to try. Annoyingly enough the sleep swell was a divine spell...but it was ranged and was an area of effect spell. That meant she could target all five demons. "Hold on, I'm going to confirm something." Abigail shut her eyes and then focused on the five presences she felt. That one that Red had sensed and gone away? She felt it too, though she had no time to analyze it. The first demon she sensed, that was the most powerful one and probably their leader. It was A rank and was probably the entire reason why the mission was ranked that way. Though the others, most were C, but one was teetering on the edge of C+ and B-. Second in command?

"One A rank, One B-, the last three are Cs. My magic will definitely work on over half their forces. Pietro, you should engage the A rank first, and I'll will watch your back in case the second strongest demon doesn't fall under my spell." Abigail told him before she gave him a smile. "Sorry, I'm used to being the one that comes up with plans. That's what I think we should do, but if you think differently, I'll follow your orders. You're the leader after all, and you know what's best." She told him as she summoned her white magic tome. She would definitely need it, Abigail had only performed her sleep spell once before. She had faith though, that she could cast it flawlessly.

"Hmm..." Pride could feel her tail starting to get anxious. Her arms as well, they were breathing quiet heavily as if they were picking up on something. Though she wasn't sure what. "Quiet you fools!" She barked at her men before closing her eyes and listening to the silence. Her tail and arms could pick up on things she couldn't, so she was starting to get suspicious. Had Envy really left? That low life had nothing better to do than spy on them, so she wouldn't be surprised. "Pack up, you currs. We're going to leave early. We need to get a move on." She hadn't heard anything, but it was better to listen to her instinct than stay here. They were definitely being watched, and she didn't like that.

She watched her men begin to pack up their things, groaning about how they didn't get any time to rest. "Shut up, simpletons! If you don't stop complaining, I will make it so that we don't stop for another break until tomorrow!" The grumbling immediately stopped and the creatures went double time trying to pack up camp. She rolled her eyes.

"...They're moving. Whatever we're deciding, we need to decide now." Abigail told him urgently, though she made no move to run ahead. No, she was being proctored for one. She had to control herself. Also, her life was in a considerable amount of danger. She knew if Pietro lost her on this mission, he would never be able to forgive himself.

A sleep spell? That could work. Actually, that almost seemed better. Those demons put under a magically induced sleep were under a heavier form of sleep compared to a natural one. These demons weren't going to get up unless they were knocked around a bit. Pietro gave her a smile and nodded. "That'll definitely work." Though her next assessment came with a curious glance. It seemed that she was rather familiar with the ranking system of a demon, but even more curious was how Abigail seemed to be able to classify them into each rank. So Abigail really did her homework to the tee? "Impressive, Abigail." Pietro began and gently rubbed her arm.

Abigail's apology made him laugh softly. He momentarily leaned over to kiss her cheek softly, smiling at her warmly. "A woman's intuition is a bit more sound than a man's sometime." He joked playfully. "Besides, you're in tune with me. That was what I felt would be the best course of action. Not only that, but I'm sure you'll need time to channel energy. I'll keep the demons off of you especially. I won't let them touch you, I promise." Pietro assured her as they continued forward. By the time they caught sight of the demons though, the pack was moving, just as Abigail began to inform of their decision to pick up and leave. Weren't they supposed to be staying here for a bit longer? Was Red's intel off? Or possibly... were they found out? No. From what Pietro could make out, it seemed like they just decided to leave early.

Pietro could make out four, smaller demons, though they seemed quite different from the usual lot. One did seem to be just slightly larger than its three counterparts, to which Pietro wondered if that was the second in command that Abigail felt. And of course, there was the leader. She just had to be. She was humanoid, and rather imposing. This had to be that A Rank as well. Damn, hopefully she was the kind hat liked to kick back and wait till the smaller fish were fried. Pietro could only hope as he moved into position with Abigail. They were already starting to move in a small group when Pietro spoke next. "I'm going to leap over those three C Ranks. Can you knock them out as soon as I do?" He asked her, already knowing that wouldn't be an issue for her. Though once he go her confirmation, they were all set and read to go.

"Red, engaging the target now."

Pietro was gone in a flash, sword in hand as he moved over the trailing three. They probably would only get a moment to open their mouths to try and say something before Abigail's sleep spell would kick in on them. And just for safe measure too, Pietro landed upon the back of the higher of the four demons to catch him by surprise. From there, he wasted no time in going in for the strike at the demon in charge, this armored female with the dragon-like tail. "Ember Flash." He recited, his blade suddenly glowing red hot and catching ablaze before he swung it horizontally at their target, aiming to take her head off.

As soon as Pietro left, Abigail trailed after him. She was much slower than Pietro, as she hadn't learned the type of foot work she needed to accelerate her movement like that. She knew that Artemis was a master at it...just as good as the fourth years despite only being a second year. However, Abigail didn't need be on top of the demons to cast her spell. As soon as she got close enough, she opened her book and then recited the spell. Feathers of light began to appear above the entire area, though only three of them collapsed on the ground. Abigail need to hurry up and provide back up to Pietro. She best stick to her White Magic for now, especially when she had one that she could shoot from far away.

She let her book go, but it still floated around her as if stuck in some sort of gravitational field. She summoned a bow, the same one she used on her first exam. An arrow of light much larger than the previous time she casted it appeared and she aimed at the other demon that was about to join his master in dealing with Pietro, and when she released it, he was immediately caught and thrown back. He wasn't undead, so he wouldn't die from it..but it gave her enough time to get close enough so she could join Pietro properly. The demon then got up and growled at her. It too, was more humanoid looking than the lower looking demons. In fact, it looked more humanoid that Pietro's opponent, because it didn't have tails and wings. Though Abigail knew that the more human these things appeared to be, the stronger they were.

"Kill her!" Pride ordered as she reached up with her dragonoid arm and stopped Pietro's sword attack, the spell he had imbued in his blade immediately fading as the dragon head absorbed it and turned to look at him. She was not only immune to fire magic, but she absorbed it. She was still holding his sword, though she seemed to be momentarily distracted. "You are strong and your magic is pure. You will be my offering to Lord Beelzebub." She said before she pushed his sword away and used her other opposite hand..or rather paw to attempt to maul Pietro's chest. She would have to beat him within an inch of his life or else he may escape her later.

Her subordinate ran towards Abigail, who was already casting a spell. He was fast, though Abigail had already set up a plan. She knew that she was slow with casting, and it was a good thing she had brought along her trinket. Before the demon got to her, he pulled out a wicked looking lance from seemingly now where and thrusted it toward her, but he hit a barrier. It shattered...not to Abigail's surprise. But it gave her an opening to cast her next spell. "Judgement." She said softly as a pillar of light shot down from the sky and hit him directly. Even if he was stronger than she..he wouldn't be able to simply move after being hit with such a high level spell.

They had a good first start! Shortly after he zoomed past the first three, they were out like lights, one of them fall over and dropping a pile of supplies that scattered along the earth. He didn't plan to let them get away, but just in case, that would slow down their trek. So Pietro then focused upon his first target... who blocked him! But to his surprise as well, the imbued ability of Ember Flash suddenly fizzed out. No, that wasn't right. The dragon upon her arm actually devoured that power! Pietro then looked to the female demon, glaring at her firmly. Lord Beelzebub? There was nothing in his mind that seemed to bring up that name. Who was this Beelzebub? Who was she? Choosing to question that later, the older student attempted to pry his sword away but heard the metal striking against teeth. "What?!" She was still holding his sword! But not for long, as she tossed it away from her. Pietro kept his grip up to keep from losing the blade, but he saw her other arm attempt to strike him. That was a massive paw. "Damn!" Pietro did his best to bring the blade back for defense, and just in the nick of time. However, the force from her attack sent him skidding backwards, a hand outstretched behind him to stop his momentum.

So, fire wasn't an option against this demon, hm? "Tesla Coil." He recited once more as electricity could be heard cracking. One final crack, then a spark lit up along his blade before an arc of lightning surrounded the entirety of his blade. "You have much to answer for. Your presence here is far too foreboding than an ordinary group of demons." Pietro began, taking a stance as his blade pointed directly to the demon. "You're also far too powerful to be wandering around with no purpose. Who are you, and who is this Lord Beelzebub?!" He demanded, beginning his charge and striking once more. This time, he followed up. He slashed several times, vertically this time but combined another horizontal slash, ending with a stab to her gut. An A Rank. Pietro couldn't give anything less than his best if he didn't want to die.

Meanwhile, the demon fighting Abigail stumbled back against the spell she had cast. It hit him dead on, and now he was very much disoriented. And weaponless. It seemed to speak out in some Satanic language, nothing that neither Accel student would understand, clutching its head as it glared at her. He then waved his claw like hands up in the air, balls a flames surrounded them as he began chanting. But it needed to target Abigail! Doing its best to concentrate, it chanted his spells, obviously something fire-oriented according to his hands. Though after several seconds, both hands went straight up into the air, and the flames disappeared. The Mage would soon feel the earth beneath her shake, and just in front of her, the ground suddenly gave way as a small pillar of flame burst from the ground! Its heat was truly intense, even felt several feet away from her.

It was definitely no threat, but then a second pillar came up, just off to her left. If she saw the demon, he appeared to be struggling to pin point her exact location thanks to the disorienting effects of her spell. Though with a determined look on its face, the demon attempted a third time. It took some focus, but Abigail would hear a crack on the ground beneath her. It seems like he was going to get this right this time if she didn't move...!

For a moment, Pride looked down at her hand and and shivered, her cheeks turning a bright red. This magical energy felt good...so good that it was sending waves of pleasure through her body. She wanted to taste and absorb it and make sure it was worthy for her master. Human magic was pure, and it was made from life force and spirit. Demon magic was much more sinister, coming from only corruption. It was too weak to restore Lord Beelzebub's power. "Mnnn." The Chimera licked her lips when she saw him cast another spell. This was not her element, so she couldn't eat it. However..there was something else she could eat.

As Pietro spoke, she tilted her head. She had things to answer for? "I don't answer to humans." She told him as she dodged his electric strike, however she got stuck in the current and his spell discharged all around her. She stood in one place as her body twitched and she bit her lower lip. Though before he could counter attack, she opened her mouth and dense, demonic energy built up. She looked straight at him as a black beam of energy shot her like a laser. Though she wasn't just aiming for him...that human girl was definitely not strong enough to be hit by her blast. Not to mention her second in command was distracting her. Even if Pietro tried to block it, it was piercing magic. Meaning nothing physical would stop it. Not even that magic imbued blade of his.

..As if Abigail wasn't aware of what was coming at her. Or under her for that matter. She purposely stepped back in the path of Pride's spell, feeling the heat from eruption spell that the other demon cast. She didn't have time to cast a divine spell, but she would attempt to redirect the attack at her own subordinate. It was a risky move. She had no idea how strong the attack was, not to mention she'd be falling back on her arcane style which definitely meant backlash. Though she didn't care. She wanted to be useful to Pietro, not be in his way. The only way her spirit would be used to switching between schools so suddenly, was if she practiced doing it.

As soon as the magic reached Abigail, it stopped as if hitting an invisible wall. Abigail's hair and clothes were being blown backwards just at the force it took to stop it. Though Abigail was having trouble trying to push it away from her. This magic was much more stronger than she anticipated. Pride just stared at her for a moment, impressed that the human could even stop it, though the attack was starting to bubble and form an orb. If the human did not get rid of it soon it would explode and do more damage than the laser itself would have done. Though at the last second Abigail deflected it off, only managing to divert it around her body. She couldn't send it to her foe.

"Fuck.." She cursed under her breath as she began to pant soflty. A demons weren't a joke..that would have killed her if she wasn't strong enough to move it.. all the way around her....

Don't answer to humans? Pietro glared at her harder. How dare she withhold such information? "You demons know when to cross the line don't you?" He grunted while attempting to strike, though each one missed. To his dismay, however, it seemed that the female demon just began charging up power, though what was she planning? The moment her mouth opened, he quickly found out what. She was charging up a strike. The pillars of flame caught his attention for a second, seeing Abigail move in line to the shot. He himself needed to move, but Abigail would get hit! "Abigail, incoming!" He wasn't in her head, but she seemed to be ready for it as he avoided the shot, feeling it zoom past him. The flow of demonic energy was intense, a good deal of pressure pushing down on Pietro as he stood his ground. What immense power!

Even the second in command seemed shock that Abigail had maneuvered the spell out of her way, zooming away. No one that the little creature knew of could handle Pride's power, not including any of the others like Envy. Envy might have been powerful, but it was hard to say too. Especially with how Pride could get sometimes. But for now, the demon suddenly feel over as the massive wave of energy knocked him off his feet, head picking up as he looked in the direction of where the blast was going. Unfortunately, it was going to one of the sleeping demons. And just like that, it hit one directly. The sleeping beast didn't even scream. It didn't even get a chance. Instead, the huge wave sent the other two tumbling away, giving them a rather rude awakening. One of them even had a pot smacking him on top of his head, the beast looking around and wondering what was going on.

The moment they laid eyes upon the smoldering remains of their brethren, they simple stared at one another and panicked, starting to run off and away. The second in command started shouting at them in that same, annoying language. With a quick flick of the wrist, they were chained up and pinned down, shaking in fear as they stared up at their second boss. They weren't any help, and their frightful state didn't help at all. So much for organized. It simply turned back to the slightly tired Abigail, pointing at her and shouting at her angrily. From there, it decided to conjure up fireballs, starting to hurl it at her in fury.

Pietro turned his head back towards the demon, grasping his sword tightly. He dashed onward to take her head on, or so it seemed. As he made his next strike, no doubt easy to block, Pietro would force her back and clash with her. But he wasn't done there. Pietro would show just why he was the very best in Accel, and what kind of Mage he was. A Battle Mage didn't even come close to describing him. Suddenly, two swords of pure light appeared on either side of the demon as he shoved her back. But before she could react, he shot out his hand to blast her with a ray of ice while coming at her swiftly. Pietro was capable of not only casting spells in an instant, but maintaining multiple schools of magic at once. And he did so with ease, shown by the two conjured blades quickly assaulting the demon from both sides while he advanced. He'd do his best to keep her on her toes too, slipping to the side and changing it up, moving to make a slash with his blade.

"Speak now, and I might relent and show you mercy, demon!" Pietro called out to her, intent on getting his information, one way or another.

Those idiots...Pride would definitely have to punish them later for this. That is, if they survived against that young girl. She..had a good amount of magic power. She had sensed it n that moment she diverted her attack. Perhaps that girl was worth taking prisoner as well. She'd be much more easier to handle, but..the one in front of her that seemed to like hearing himself talk...well he would last much longer than her during the harvesting of magical energy. Much more durable and resilient. She wanted him, and he was her top priority. If that girl was still alive when she was done, she'd take her too. Maybe give her to gluttony if her energy wasn't worth offering to Beelzebub.

The sword of light was something of a problem. Magic she couldn't get hit with without being dealt damage. The frost? Easily taken care of and so was her attacker. She recovered from being shoved by him easily, her dragon arm extending toward his incoming ice spell while she barely dodged the light swords that were now stuck into the ground right in front of her. "Burst." A simply word, not really a spell or anything. Though the eyes on her arm flashed gold and then fire came from it's mouth/her hand. She was definitely a peculiar creature. When he attacked with his blade, she sensed no hidden spells within. So she allowed it to run through her body a bold move.

"I don't need any mercy from you." With that, her tail whirled around his leg, constricting it. Then the mouth opened and was about to sink it's venomous teeth into him if he did not reacted soon.

Meanwhile Abigail would have her own problems. One demon was gone, but now three were attacking her. One of them stronger than she. Damn, she should have just moved, now she made things worse for herself. Though Pietro could take out that demon quickly, even if she had wings..two giant hands and a tail..right? She couldn't worry about him right now.

Abigail began to deflect the fire spells with her counter magic, a much easier feat now that she was more or less on an even playing field with this one. The other two scattered as much as they could being they were chained up, and they also started throwing smaller fire spells at her. Abigail wasn't letting up though. Each spell was sent flying back as she gracefully danced, directing her magic where it needed to go. "Let me show you how it's done." Abigail said with a small glint in her eyes, both her hands now starting to glow. Suddenly, multiple fire balls, or rather burning meteors rained down from the sky and directly upon them. She had to take them out before the backlash hit. Fast.

This was rather shocking. Pietro was astounded that the demon just easily defended against his spells. The conjured swords failed to pierce their target, simply stuck in the ground and soon fizzling away. She easily handled his ice ray, meeting the element he chose head on with the flames of her Burst ability, or whatever it was. It was like her arm was indeed a living dragon, breathing out its flames to match his attack head on. But most unpredictable was how the demon took on his strike without moving or defending herself. And even then, the blade didn't seem to go through very deeply. The holy magical properties of his blade barely even seemed to sting a bit to the demon. Pietro, even if he was highest ranking within all of Accel and among the Fourth Year students, it seemed like fighting this female demoness would be the most difficult foe he's had so far. Damn, Pietro wished he had known more about this woman before they got the jump on her. Did they really have the advantage with this sneak attack?

The thought flew out of his mind as Pietro felt that tail of her's snake around his leg. He barely registered his foe's words when the head of her tail stared directly into his eyes, soon baring it's fangs and lunging in. "Shit!" He flung his blade in front of him and just caught the bite, but now his sword was caught. What happened?! Pietro didn't gloat, but it felt like his abilities didn't help at all! Like he wasn't even phasing this woman! He needed to pull out all the stops. He bared his teeth in defiance, glaring up at the woman. "Then I'll cut you down!" In a quick retrieval of his blade, what followed next were piles of chains that wrapped around the mouth on her tail, keeping its jaws shut as began manipulating earth magic. But not before he suddenly tilted his sword, using the surface to catch sunlight and blind the woman. Just to play safe, he even flung dirt towards her face as well. Yet the moment he moved, her tail caught him up and he fell to the ground, grunting as he began trying to pry the tail off. "Let go of me!"

The deflected flame balls made the weaker of the two dance about as they dodged as best they could while still attempting to attack while the stronger of the three growled. He attempted to keep launching his attacks at her, but soon after her counter magic took away the threat to his attacks, he decided to change up, summoning forth another lance to attack her with. However, that's when the woman conjured another spell forth. This time, much more devastating. All three of the demons looked up in horror as reigning meteors began to come down upon them. The two weaklings fell quickly, pummeled by the flaming rocks. The last tried desperately to dodge, managing to draw the distance to them to a close before attempting to strike at Abigail. But then it too was quickly smashed by one of the meteors into the ground, screeching out weakly as it glared up at her, trying to reach for its lance with the last of its breath.

Red had been carefully monitoring, gathering data on this new foe they faced. "Yes, Headmaster. They've managed to kill the scouting demons, except for the leader. Pietro's taking care of it now, or so it seems. This demon is an A Rank, but it's a very powerful. Pietro's having some difficulty, even with his abilities. Abigail's managed to take care of its underlings and should be providing back up to Pietro as soon as possible." He relayed, keeping eyes on the female demon. "It's humanoid yes, a step up above the rest. Still no sign on that other signature, however. A quick sweep of the area doesn't show any sign." Red tried once again, but no luck. However, this data needed to be recorded. This was a completely new threat, something that Accel had never seen before. What was this demon? Who was Lord Beelzebub? They needed to find out more, but it didn't seem like capturing this demon would be an option. Especially as Pietro struggled.

"This demon appears to have two mismatched arms, one resembling that of a goat, the other of a dragon of some kind. She possesses a tail, also draconic. There appears to be light armor among her torso, and her legs are covered with fur that end in hooves. She appears to absorb fire, but she seems capable of dealing with other magic against her. Our initial readings, and Abigail Hunter's, showed A Rank, but she's borderline A+, sir."

Well that was..easy. Not really. The main threat was still fighting Pietro. Abigail looked over to him and immediately gasped. "Pietro!" She shouted before her divine spell book came in hand again. If she shifted again, she'd delay the backlash long enough for her to defeat that thing. She flipped through the pages, trying to find a spell that would be able to help in this situation. Damn it, her heart was racing...she had to be calm or she'd never be able to help. She took a deep breath and then started casting one of her most powerful spells. Even if she couldn't release it now, she could delay it until the right moment.

Pride hissed when he started reflecting lighting to her face. Damn humans! Filthy, primitive animals that would do anything for surival. The chains on her tail hurt, and she could feel her tail writhing and slithering away from the humans leg, just before he tripped and fell backwards. Pride coughed a bit, sneezing to attempt to get the dirt out of her nose. She was almost like a simple minded animal, and it seemed like one of those strange creatures she had for an arm also had dirt it's eyes. Now...before she tried to strike again! Abigail would strike while it was distracted! "Flash Grenade!" She called out as many orbs of light magic surrounded Pride.

For a moment, she was confused. They just hovered there. However, when her tail bumped into one on accident, they all went off. Even an A rank demon like her should have been hurt by that..! They orbs went off in a glittering display, and Pride was left standing there, her body steaming. She opened her eyes and looked at the human girl. She had..hurt her? There was no way she could fight them both in the condition she was in. With no subordinates it was time for her to go. "Later, fools." She said quietly before two large dragon wings came from her back and she took to the air. One was streaked red, and the other blue. She flew up so high that the rays of the sun blinded them just before disappearing.

...She fled. She fled, and Pietro and Abigail weren't hurt at all. Was there mission done? As Abigail pondered this, she wouldn't notice Envy walking right up from behind her. She licked her lips but did not attack the young mage. No, this was her ticket into that dimension where all that delicious magic power was. Still invisible, she shrunk down to the size of an insect and flew up to her shoulder and sat there. This would be fun.

"Pietro!" Abigail hurried over to him, but before she even got half way there she felt an immense shock to her system and she started coughing. Badly. So much that she nearly passed out. Damn it...everything hurt this shock was much worse than last time, so much worse that she vomited blood and whatever she had for breakfast previously. She panted as her eyes teared up, waiting for the pain to go away. Why was the pain getting worse?!

She was blinded, success! Pietro quickly pried himself free, and thanks to the diversion that Abigail created, that created an opportunity for the man to create some distance again. He maneuvered around the light orbs and skid to a halt beside Abigail, bringing up his blade. Though, he was familiar with this spell. The moment the demon's tail touched one of the orbs, Pietro shielded his own eyes and listened to each orb burst into the magnificent energy stored away in its shape. Once it cleared, Pietro looked onward, seeing the condition that their foe was put in. That did the trick it seemed, and Pietro smirked at that. "Excellent work, Abigail." The Fourth Year commended her, pointing his blade at the ready towards the demoness. He was ready for her to make her next move, but instead, she announced her departure. The woman was fleeing?! "You won't get away!" Pietro called to her, outstretching his free hand.

Unfortunately, the chains he summoned forth only grasped empty air once the demon was launched into the air. He even attempted again, but as her wings flapped, it revealed the sunlight that blinded him somewhat. His spell missed its mark, and before he could locate her again, the demon was gone. "Damn it..." He cursed, sighing heavily as his blade was sheathed away. The threat was quelled, but they had no viable information about their targets. Only a name; Lord Beelzebub. Whoever this being was, it didn't sound good. They needed to get whatever they could, and Pietro might be able to find some books or ancient texts that might have some sort of information on a Beelzebub. And hopefully, not just some rumored fairy tales that historic humans wrote about. He'd have to disseminate that from his research. Folk tales didn't help them, when their entire world's reality was fairy tales and folklore.

His eyes fared over to Abigail. She was worried about him? Pietro felt flattered, but that emotion quickly shifted to fear as he watched Abigail double over in a nasty coughing fit. Then the blood and vomit. "Abigail!" He called out and sprung up to his feet, rushing over to the woman and holding her up. "Abigail?! What's wrong?! What happened?!" Pietro asked her in a dire tone. It was then that Red came over to assess the situation, having finished relaying the outcome of the mission to the Headmaster, but now wasn't the time to worry about an exam score.

"What happened, Pietro?" Red asked, looking between the both of them. So Pietro wasn't sure? Obviously something happened. Red quickly grabbed Abigail and carried her in his arms. Their teleportation to Accel's facilities was just as instantaneous as their transportation to the forested realm their mission took place in. "Pietro, communicate to Nurse Alyssa that I'm bring Abigail Hunter to her." Pietro nodded quickly and immediately reached out to the facility's nurse. Red wasted no time in rushing the Mage there. The sudden blood and vomitting wasn't a good sign to anyone, no matter what the situation. Red needed to get her medical attention as soon as possible. Lucky for Abigail, Red was the fastest Realm Scout within Accel. Abigail would reach Nurse Alyssa in no time.

Alexander gasped as he rose up from his bed. He was panting lightly, sweat drenching his face as he brushed the hair from his face. He was in his room, yeah. But what happened? Alexander just had this ominous feeling, like something bad just happened, and it immediately woke him up. Strangely, Abigail was the first person to cross his mind. But why even? That damn bitch wasn't even part of his life anymore. They... well, shit just happened. Shit happened and no they weren't even friends anymore. Or, whatever kind of relationship they had before things went to hell. Even when he told himself that, the Berserker felt his hands trembling. Did something happen to her? He bit his lip as he rose up and started grabbing clothes to toss on. Fuck, his heart was pounding. Whatever! Alexander was just going to look for her and make sure the dumb bitch was fine and not on the verge of death or something. Then he could just go back to bed and sleep it off.

Shit, shit, shit..this hurt. This really, really hurt. She was having trouble breathing and she still tasted blood in her mouth! She blinked one moment, and in the next she was in the arms of Red, and everything was a blur when he rushed her to the Nurses office. That was when her body went rigged..and...

Nurse Alyssa was already ready for Red by the time he got there. "Lay her down over here." She told him urgently. She could already tell this wasn't good. Abigail was gasping for air and convulsing. She wasn't sure what was wrong yet, but that didn't stop Alyssa from placing her hands down on the girls shaking body. So much...magical discharge. It was practically tearing up her body and spirit. She had to remove it now. This wouldn't be like Leander, he didn't have enough inside of him where she had to remove it. "Abigail, can you hear me?" Alyssa asked the girl as her hands began to glow. This was going to hurt. A lot. Abigail wasn't even reacting, her eyes just gazing at the light above her. Damn, this was bad.

Alyssa started moving her hands up an down her stomach, using her hands like a magnet as she gathered particles of arcane and divine magic and slowly started moving them out of Abigail's body. The mage let out blood curdling screams that echoed the hallway next to the nurses office. "I'm sorry, Hunter. This is the only way you're going to feel better." Alyssa told her as she continued to pull it out, though it was almost as if Abigail wanted to keep it all inside of herself. This wasn't just from today, this was months and months worth of magic that had been built up. How she was functioning at all was a complete mystery. Alyssa finally got a good bit of it out through her mouth, and finally the girl stopped shaking so badly, though she coughed up blood once again.

Immediately Alyssa had to hold her up so she didn't choke on her own blood, and she patted her back to get most of it out as she vomited blood once more. Those screams died down into whimpers, and her eyes eventually closed as she settled down. Alyssa sighed in relief. Now she could work on fixing the damage that had been caused internally. It wasn't very much, thank the heavens. She would have to do another healing session for her later, to release the remainder of those magical particles that were stuck inside. For now though, this was fine. As long as Abigail Hunter didn't use magic until they figured out what the problem was. It might have just been stress...she had definitely been under a lot of that. She'd have to start learning how to detoxify herself if she was going to be constantly using magic the way she was.

Alyssa found Pietro and sighed heavily. "She's fine...wouldn't have made it if Red didn't get her here so quickly but...she's fine now." She explained to Pietro the situation, and she scratched the back of her head. "She needs to take it easy for now. She's still got a little bit welled up inside of her. Truthfully the cause could be stress, or using a lot of spells on yourself, like healing, or buffing, or stamina spells...but you'd have to be using them constantly and...well she could be practicing too much as well. Her body can't handle the things yours can. She's still got a few years. You need to talk to her when she wakes up. Figure out what she's doing as a training regimine or whatever..and tell her to stop before she kills herself. It also didn't help that there were two kinds of magical particles...and they were not meshing well together. Divine and Arcane never do...she has to be experiencing some kind of aftershock whenever she uses those two schools too closely with one another." Alyssa told him before gesturing in the direction where Abigail was.

"You can see her if you want, but I doubt she'll be waking up any time today."

Red did as told, setting her on the cot as the young Mage gasped and tried to get a sweet taste of air. To no avail. And he knew just from Alyssa's expression that there wasn't anything further he could do. The Nurse was the best magical healer that they had, and if she would have some work to do with Abigail, then Red would only be in the way. He nodded to her as he then went out of the room, just in time to run into Pietro try to get inside. The student had a rather panicked expression, and while he cared for all the students, Abigail's condition truly frightened him. "Is she okay, Red?!" The man demanded from the Fourth Year, to which Red simply ushered him out so Alyssa could work. But he tried to get past the Realm Scout the moment Abigail let out those screams of pure agony. "Abigail!" Red quickly shoved him back and shut the door, pushing Pietro back.

"Captain, leave Abigail Hunter in Nurse Alyssa's hands. Right now, there is nothing that you can possibly do, even if you did know some medical healing spells yourself. Nurse Alyssa is a professional in her field. It's best to just let her work." Pietro stared off to the side, crossing his arms. At least, he wanted to know what happened. Abigail just buckled over and just started coughing up. "I'm unsure, but I sensed a great deal of pent up magical energy. That's the best I could assess. You would do best to speak with Nurse Alyssa once she's done." Red informed him, looking back to the Nurse's Room before gazing to Pietro once more. It would be best to inform Abigail as well, but she wasn't in the best state at the moment. Being that she is still Pietro's subordinate, relaying information to him would do for now. He would have himself or someone else drop by again once Abigail was well. "Pietro, concerning the mission-"

Pietro glared at him firmly. "Is now really the time?" His voice was bitter, but Red pressed on.

"Abigail Hunter has met all expectations." It was a vague response, but Pietro pieced together that it was in concerns to whatever she was being graded on. "Her part of the mission is considered a passing mark. If you would like to inform her, feel free to do so. A more official debriefing will occur once Abigail Hunter is in a better condition and is more receptive to receive it. For now, expect further debriefing considering the escaped demon at a later time. This new creature was never encountered before, and the fact that she proved so difficult a foe is concerning. We will be in touch, Pietro." Red told the man who just stared at the door to the Nurse's office. Pietro just rubbed his face looking at the ground for a moment while shaking his head.

"When will this-" Pietro began, but the moment he looked up, Red was gone. The man seemed to do that all the time, just appearing and disappearing with ease. Pietro just shook his head again and awaited outside the Nurse's Room. The wait was torture, really. He wished he could be in there. Every time he heard Abigail cough, he winced and just wondered how her condition was. Did it worsen? Did it improve? He was hoping for the latter. Abigail was strong, she could take on so much at once. But she was still human. Abigail had her limits, could she have truly gone past them this far to be in such a horrid state? Pietro thought she was finally taking it easy. Abigail seemed a bit more brighter when they began dating, and it felt like he was some relief for her. It didn't seem like it now. Was something else bothering her? It had to be Elliot. From what Abigail explained to him, it seemed the man's tendrils could reach her even when he could be worlds away. Pietro clenched his jaw angrily. No. Blaming that horrid excuse of a human being wouldn't aid Abigail right now. He just needed to find out what he could do from Alyssa, and then they could go on from there.

Alexander had his hands shoved in his pockets as he turned the corner, just down the hall from the Nurse's Office. Immediately, his eyes laid upon Pietro, who seemed to be pacing back and forth with a concerned expression. Alexander immediately began to fear the worse, and as he took another step closer, wanting to ask, the Nurse came out. Pietro immediately went to her and asked about Abigail. Was she okay? Did she stop coughing up blood? The Berserker's eyes went wide upon hearing of her previous condition. What the hell?! Abigail was coughing up blood?! That... that was never good! But, what exactly happened? Was she attacked? A mission or assignment? He couldn't stand it, he wanted to know! For now, he ducked out of view, listening in as his ears flexed slightly to pick up on their conversation. Stress? Spell use? Alexander wasn't too familiar with the different schools of magic since it didn't apply to him, but he knew of it. He did know that it did take a considerable amount of energy or tolerance to swap between them. Is that what happened? Abigail's body just couldn't take it. As much as she could use her magic like a pro, her body was mortal. Ugh, that idiot! Why didn't she just take it easy?!

But stress? Alexander immediately felt guilty, clenching his fist tightly as he then heard Pietro sigh heavily. He appeared to look past Nurse Alyssa and shook his head. "I just want to know she's stable right now. She needs rest, obviously. I don't want to disturb her. Just please contact me the moment she wakes up. I'll be down here in an instant." Pietro said softly. He peered into the room once more before nodding to her. "Thank you, Nurse Alyssa." The man turned down the opposite end of the hall and began walking off. However, Alexander soon began walking down and walked towards Alyssa. He had a serious gaze in his eyes, and if she asked, he'd answer truthfully.

"I just want to know if she's okay." The Berserker said, walking into the room before her and seeing Abigail on the bed. He grabbed a chair and sat there, looking at her as his eyes softened, looking down a bit. Abigail had really suffered. It killed him to see her like this. A sad sigh left him as he gently touched her hand. He wanted to hold it. Maybe she'd know while she was asleep that he was here. But, why would she care? Alexander pretty much told her that he didn't need her anymore. Well, honestly... he questioned that ever since they had that argument. In fact, he felt more alone than ever before, even if both Hanna and himself had more time together. It seemed that he took it out on that relationship as well, subconsciously pushing Hannabelle away. She would notice it, it was impossible to see or ignore. Especially when he'd just go off to do whatever he wanted to do. Alone. Maybe he was just running away from the feelings he held in his heart. He had been denying them for a very long time, and right now, seeing Abigail like this, he thought about them in that moment. Maybe... maybe he did need Abigail Hunter in his life. Maybe she was a lot more important to him than he claimed at first.

Alexander looked over to Alyssa, wondering what she was doing, or if she even wondered why he was still here. "... Can I stay for a bit longer?" The Berserker asked. Hell, he'd stay even if she said no. Alexander looked down at Abigail, this time actually holding her hand, squeezing softly. "Don't tell her I was here. It'd probably just be more stressful for her."

So, Alexander spent a great deal of the day just sitting there beside Abigail's cot. He would be gone by the time she woke up, and Alexander would hope that Alyssa didn't say a word. Not to mention that he wasn't sure how Pietro would take that. That man, however, would be there when Abigail awoken. He smile in relief at her, and once she sat up and got her bearings straight, the man would hug her tightly. "Abigail, I was so worried about you." He said in a hushed tone, breathing in deeply as he tried not to crush her in his arms. Pietro was just relieved that she was doing okay. That she wasn't suffering anymore. Or at least he hoped so. "Nurse Alyssa told me what happened. Whatever training or harsh studies you've been putting yourself through, they need to stop. You're going to kill yourself if you keep this up. Nurse Alyssa believes so too." Pietro told her, his voice sincere and nearly pleading for her to stop. "We can work on your spells together, but at a slower pace."

He then held her hands and gave a small smile. "And on a better note, you did pass according to Red. That's all I got. He likes to be secretive and withhold information until he gets the go ahead to release more. I just thought you might like to know some good news instead of listening to me scold you." Pietro gave a small chuckle. He had sat on the side of the bed, but he made sure not to make Abigail feel uncomfortable. "He'll be by, I'm sure. But for now, just rest and take it easy. We'll worry about that when the time comes."

While Abigail was being treated, Envy had managed to stay on top of the mage while being transported into Accel. Her form had changed to protect her from the powerful anti demon barrier...but it was a very odd change. She didn't have her wings anymore. This would make it harder to get around, but...that was fine. After they had rushed that stupid girl to wherever, Envy hopped off after Abigail was placed on the cot and looked for a place to hide so she could make a little bit of trouble. Hmm, no one in this room was feeling in her element though. She couldn't make any of the people outside feel worse emotions, as she couldn't manipulate grief. If she sat here long enough though...maybe...

Ahh, bingo. Someone just came into the vicinity with such an envious aura she couldn't believe it. Though suddenly it changed into worry and grief. Ugh! Another person worried about this stupid girl? Still, even if most of that emotion changed, she could still feel it. It was subtle, but there.

"Suit yourself, Captain. I'll let you know." Alyssa watched Pietro leave, sighing. Not even a minute after he was gone, she saw Alexander walking towards her, telling her why he was going in. Well...that was fine. As long as he didn't try to disturb her or anything. She gave him a smile and a nod. Abigail did need some company, even if she wasn't conscious right now. Alyssa had cleaned her up and put her into a hospital gown before coming out and telling Pietro what was going on with her. She was also underneath a blanket, and appeared to still be breathing heavily despite the oxygen mask being on her.

Though when Alexander sat down next to her, her breathing started to go back to normal. Her face, that had been tightened as if she were in pain relaxed. It was like his presence was soothing her. When he touched her hand, it twitched in reaction, her fingers curling up, but then straightening again. Alyssa just watched from the corner of her eye as she started to look at some dome documents, and when he asked if he could stay longer, she nodded. "Stay as long as you want, Alexander. I won't tell her you were here." She said before going back to focusing on the papers on her clip board.

Abigail made a soft groan as she heard Alexanders voice, and when he held her hand, her fingers curled around his and she held him firmly but gently as she continued to rest. They stayed like that for a good amount of time, until finally Alexander got up to leave when it seemed like Abigail was close to waking up. She was stirring, her mind demanding for her to wake up.

"Alexander..." She groaned just when he left the room. Maybe she knew he had been there for her the whole time? Though when she did wake up, no one was there but Alyssa. "Nurse...Alyssa? Was Alexander here?" She just had a feeling that he was. Her hand felt warm...there was a chair right next to her bed, and she had sensed him while she slept. Unless maybe she was dreaming...

"No, he wasn't." Alyssa was covering for Alex because he might have been right about being the source of some of Abigail's stress. "Before I call Pietro, I just want you to know that you almost died. Had I not been able to remove the discharge of all your spells out of your body, everything would have shut down."

"The backlash..." Abigail began, though Alyssa shook her head.

"Backlash hurts, but it never kills you. That's why higher level mages like Pietro can use holy and arcane magic, because they have gotten used to putting the strain on themselves. You however...your backlash was just the fuse that triggered all of that discharge in your body to go haywire. You do realize that if you are constantly practicing and learning new spells at a rapid rate, you're not casting them properly? So apart of that spell gets stuck inside of you. Even if you know one by heart, if you're stressed out or distracted you can accidentally hold apart of your spell inside of you. Abigail, if you're going to learn a new spell any time soon, you need to look up the detoxify spell. It will help you unwind instead of holding all of that magic inside of you, that's in limbo and can't be brought out. However, you shall be cast no spells until I make sure you're alright, young lady." Alyssa then sent out a mental message to Pietro while Abigail processed her words.

When Pietro came, she slowly started to sit up. She smiled when she felt him hug her and closed her eyes for a bit until he released her. Then the lecturing..though she wasn't upset. Pietro was worried about her so she would let him continue on until she nodded. "I'll take it easy. I suppose my training has been a little...intense. Considering I practice every day for at least two hours." She had been not only attempting to learn more spells without her book, but she had also been trying to expand how much magic she could use before she ran out of power. When Pietro told her she passed, she sighed in relief. She didn't know what the test was for, but...she was glad that she passed.

Abigail spent another day in the infirmary before being released, and as soon as she had, she had an appointment with the professors. All of her professors. The headmaster was not there. He was a very busy man. Though he sent his regards, as well as the news that she had been selected for an even more Advanced class. She would be the fourth addition to this class...and Pietro was one of the other three. Apparently this class was the only mandatory class she needed to go to...the others were just open to her. No wonder Pietro got to walk out whenever he wanted, he didn't even need to be there! It was an honor really, but she assured all of her professors she'd still be attending her normal classes too. Well...she would probably have a day here and there where she wanted to skip out, especially if this new class was harder than she anticipated.

She was on top of the world. This was a big deal and not even her brother had made it into this top tier program. Her parents would really be proud. However, Abigail would soon be brought back down to earth. Malech was ready to carry out he and Elizabeth's plan. It was the weekend...and he had heard she was recovering from something dealing with her magic...it was the perfect time. A Friday night...and the real Pietro was busy finishing up some work in the students lounge. He texted Elizabeth and told her to be ready at the building they would lead their prey to. Malech opened his sketchbook and flipped to the sketch of Pietro. The book then began to flash, and in front of him appeared his personal little copy of the student captain, in all his forlorn and boring glory.

"Typical Abigail is in the library. Go fetch her and bring her to our little stage, hmm?" Malech told his masterpiece, who simply nodded and then left. Malech hurried over to meet Elizabeth. Oh, this was going to be so...fucking good.

Abigail was in the library. She knew Pietro had to work late, but she wanted to see him after to get a coffee or something and discuss her new class. She wanted to know what it was like. Though strange enough, as if her prayers were answered, the student captain walked in with a smile on his face. She got up and hurried over to him, giving him a big hug. "Oh, I thought for sure you'd be gone for another few hours!" Abigail told him before he leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"No...I got done with everything early. Abigail. I have a surprise for you..follow me..." Before she could say anything the man turned his back on her. Hmm..something seemed a bit strange but...Abigail didn't question it. She followed her boyfriend out of the library and across campus. She saw one of the newer buildings that they were still working on ahead of them and she cocked her head to the side. What was this about? Pietro normally didn't surprise her, but maybe this was something celebratory about her getting into that class. He opened the door for her, and there was nothing but darkness. She couldn't see anything. "Go on, Abigail. You're not scared are you?" Pietro asked her. She swallowed a bit and shook her head.

"Of course not. You're acting weird, though." She responded as she started making her way into the dark building...

Abigail's recovery brought a warm smile to Pietro's face as he made sure to spend a great deal of time with her during her recovery. In fact, much of his time was spent with Abigail, and he even put off some work. Though, Pietro got busy around this time, and the work was just piling on. Though they were both present when Abigail was summoned, Red having already relayed the information to the professors, along with the Headmaster's decision. From that day on, Abigail was accepted into the Advanced class, a class where she was one of three others who attended it on a mandatory basis. "The Headmaster sends his regards, Abigail Hunter." The masked young man spoke, approaching her and offering his hand out to shake.

After Abigail shook it, Pietro leaned over to whisper. "I honestly think that was the Headmaster and not Red. I've never seen him shake someone's hand..." He gave a rather sheepish chuckle, but then rubbed her back and smiled at her. "Congratulations, Abigail. You did great."

And so the day carried on, and right after that, the Mage was out and about with an ordinary schedule. Definitely wonderful, though Elizabeth had been brooding on her plans ever since their last encounter. She recalled how she called Malech over on several occasions in preparation for their arena to work in. They had the plans to lure Abigail there, they had the bait, now they just needed the tools. At first, Elizabeth grumbled over having to possible purchase her devices of torture. The woman wanted whips, an electric wand, some nipple clamps, a cat o'nine. The list could go on, but she needed some particular items the most, one that she specifically went out of her way to get through her family's wealth. These would definitely ensure that their little plaything would go nowhere, and concerning that she was a Mage too, they needed to make sure that Abigail wouldn't get any ideas too. Ah, but she wanted her wide awake too and fully aware of what was happening to her. No need for any drugs or the like.

The other pleasantries? Well, she put Malech's skills to use, had him draw her up some tools, as well as their playroom. Well, more so what she wanted it to be like. The woman wasn't very demanding in that regard. At most, she simply requested a pleasant looking sofa where they could relax in while gazing upon their precious little puppet. Maybe a nice coffee table to set down their drinks as they watched Abigail squirm and no doubt shout slanderous things to them. Honestly, that made Elizabeth shiver with delight. Oh how she'd love to Abigail unravel at the seems and scream bloody murder like they were Bonnie and Clyde before her. But, back to her current train of thought, she quickly realized that she had asked Malech to practically draw out her living room and apply it to the basement. With the only difference being that of the single hook danging from the roof to hold Abigail's shackled wrists on.

The more and more she thought of it, things were just perfect now. She had even gone to the basement of the new building to see his handiwork. She remembered how immaculate everything was. Drawn to perfection. Malech's artwork surprised her still, even though she demanded the very best from him. And she teased him more that night, having him draw her in such a promiscuous position. Only it divulged once again into a lewd display of Elizabeth masturbating herself to a sweet orgasmic release while she left him a complete bulging mess in his pants. Oh, but she did it on purpose. See, Elizabeth had a bit of a plan. A bit of a ruse, if one would. Something that Malech might enjoy deeply. After all, the man had done so much for Elizabeth, and she found it rather enthralling. Maybe Malech should participate in the defiling of cute little Abigail. Mmn, that's why Elizabeth had something special in store for the voyeuristic artist.

She received his text, having been bored out of her mind as she read one of the magic tomes that her father suggested to her. She already mastered these low-level spells. Honestly, was Malech the only man that understood her prowess? Whatever, who was this text from again? When she read Malech's name, her heart thumped in barely contained excitement. Slipping off the love seat, she sighed with a grin. "So today's the day, hm? Oh my, I'm rather excited just from a simple text." She had goosebumps along her pale arms. Gods, she was burning up! Elizabeth bit her lip and immediately rushed out of her apartment, leaving it unlocked as she went ahead. She shivered as she drew closer and closer to the building, knowing that right at this moment, Malech was tricking Abigail into following that fake Pietro to this basement. Yes, yes, yes! Elizabeth snuck inside the dark room without a sound and waited within the darkness. Soon...

News had spread to Alexander about Abigail's recovery, and he was indeed relieved. However, and this was odd, he just had random bouts of bubbling hatred. Envy, even. He could be talking with Hanna or someone else, trying to relax or watch TV, and suddenly he was hating Pietro with all his guts. Where did these passionate emotions come from? He tried suppressing them, and it worked for a moment. Or so he thought. It just meant that later, Alexander was hating the man more and more. But for some reason, whenever he used Abigail to calm his thoughts, he was then becoming furious at her. Why did she choose Pietro? It was equally her fault, didn't she understand his feelings?! Well, of course not. He never said anything. But it didn't matter. Alexander loved her first. How dare Pietro just...! Ugh! The sudden crush of his glass in his hand shook his thoughts, the glass shards falling all over the sink. God, he couldn't think straight. Where was Hanna? Maybe they just needed to fuck. No, honestly, it just made him think about Abigail more. Was she and Pietro screwing around like Hannabelle and Alexander? Oh fuck, that made him furious.

Wherever Hannabelle was, Alexander called out to her. "Babe, I'm going out. Be back in a sec." That was a lie. He was trying to go cool off, but something told him he wasn't going to be very successful. All he knew was that he needed to clear his head. That was around the time that Alexander ran into Malech by accident. "Uh, sorry." He said, looking at the Third Year. Though, something felt off... ugh, maybe more of his head screwing with him. Shaking his head, Alexander walked off towards the cafe.

The moment Abigail stepped several feet within the basement, that's when Elizabeth struck. All the leftover magical energy would act like a scattering jam to her senses. But she would definitely see the lit up aura within her palms, an ominous yellow in the briefest of seconds. As usual, runes appeared beneath her feet, giving her maybe a split second to act. However, she could see Elizabeth's evil smirk as the woman spoke out. "Pietro~" She called out, that doppelganger knowing exactly what he should do to keep Abigail planted in that rune. And the moment it succeeded, she'd be immediately wrapped up in chains, all the way from her toes to her shoulders. She should be thankful though! At least the Pietro doppelganger had the decency to hold her straight. Ah, but she wasn't finished. Abigail still had her magic.

Elizabeth moved in swiftly and delivered a shock to Abigail's system to keep her from acting fast enough. And the next she'd see was the elder Mage's twisted grip as a collar was latched on to her neck, uncomfortably so. "Malech, lights." She cooed, and the moment everything was lit up, Abigail would see her new prison. At least for the night. Elizabeth immediately worked on the spell to wrap the chains around her wrists. They then flung upwards and pulled Abigail until she was hanging by the hook from the ceiling. There she was, finally! Abigail Hunter, the First Year who thought she was the absolute fucking best, dangling without a single prayer in the world.

"Gods, yes, Malech..." Elizabeth almost didn't believe what she was witnessing, biting her lip with excitement as a hand grasped the man's sleeve, trembling. "This is really happening. I'm going to get my damn revenge. Oh, this must be a dream. This can't be real." Suddenly, she grabbed the man by his collar and kissed him hard, holding it for a second before she pulled away in a gasp. "Oh my... it's so real. Mmn!" Elizabeth still couldn't believe, but she let go of Malech, fingers trailing along his chest. She grinned at him and shut the door behind them, latching it shut. No getting out now. No turning back. "Mmn, my wonderful artist, get comfortable. You have a masterpiece to draw."

Elizabeth then approached Abigail, licking her lips as she looked the woman up and down as she dangled there. Hanging by the hook where her shoes could barely touch the ground, she looked so ripe for picking. And she had all day with her...! "Abigail, please, I'll be polite and let you try and get free. Please, go on. I'll give you time." She slowly, tauntingly circled the woman. A gloved hand gently pat her thigh or hip, a chuckle escaping every now and then as Abigail would try to summon any sort of magic she wished... to no avail. Even telepathic messages wouldn't be able to transmit out. Truly, Abigail was trapped.

Oh, Alexander would feel envious alright. Because Envy had decided to tag along with him and had been hanging around in his hair the entire time. She could have found someone else to bother, but no one was as fun as him. He made the loveliest expressions and..well the way his power flared up...it was exciting. She was sure that the next time he'd see whoever he was feeling envious of...he'd snap....

But wait, what was this? Another student who came close to this one in terms of the emotion she fed off of? Though this one was far less...what was the word? Innocent? No, this one was capable of doing darker things and acting upon his emotion. Interesting enough..the envy he felt was towards her current host. Though he smirked, hatred filling his eyes. "Better watch your back, Leander...disrespecting your elder students won't go unpunished these days." The man said, which made Envy almost chuckle. She got up from her spot on Alexanders shoulder and then jumped onto Malech, like a flea. She liked him.

How funny to see Alexander on his way to witness the downfall and torture of Abigail Hunter. Was it desstiny to see the look on his face one last time before the news of his actual love being tortured and mentally broken to the point of leaving Accel reached him? He would probably lament and feel guilty for it...at least Malech would make him feel guilty for being too busy fucking Hanna to notice that his poor Abigail Hunter was being hunted by prey much stronger than she could handle. If only she had a boyfriend that could be around more..someone who didn't have the duties of a teacher while being a student.

Malech laughed as he made his way towards the building, sure that Alexander wouldn't try following him or anything. Even if he did, Malech would know. Alexander wasn't good at hiding his presence or anger.

Abigail suddenly saw a faint glow and what looked like..Elizabeth? Then a rune appeared underneath her and she immediately knew what was going on. Why did Pietro bring her here? Before she could jump out of the way, suddenly he was on her, holding her in place and preventing her from escaping the spell. Cold chains whirled their way up her stocking covered legs, her mini skirt, and her long sleeved sweater. "Hey?!" She cried out, though something about Pietro..it was off. Even though Pietro didn't really let off any magical energy, he was doing so now. It was very faint but..it felt familiar. And it wasn't Pietro. Was this a trick...?

It didn't matter, she had to get free of these change now! She could bend her magic and have it act like a burst spell but instead...she felt herself being shocked. She screamed in pain, and nearly collapsed. No...she had to get away! Then she felt it..she felt something being locked onto her neck and...she couldn't feel it anymore. Her magic..she couldn't feel it. She couldn't even sense anyone elses magic, but she knew that this Pietro behind her was not the real one! Then...she heard Malech's name called out. The lights flicked on, and she looked over to him confused. Wait, that explained it...she had read about Malech's style of magic. How did she fall for this?! She didn't have much time to think as suddenly the chains around her body loosened and shrunk, though they went up to her wrists and then straight to the ceiling, looping on a hook. Abigail gasped as she was forced to the tips of her toes.

"Nice job, my beautiful Goddess. The chain work is so beautiful...and I'm glad my spell could be of some use. No doubt little Miss Perfect discerned a little too late that this isn't the real Pietro. Too bad. If she was a little stupider, we could have made her think Pietro was involved." Malech chuckled as Elizabeth grabbed his sleeve. It was so nice to see her in goods spirits, enjoying this so much. Abigail glared at both of them.

"You both are crazy! Whoopdy fucking do, you trapped me and now I can't do magic! Just get whatever stupid pranks you have in store for me over with so I can get out here. I don't have time for this!" She said with annoyance in her voice. It was clear that she didn't think her upperclassman were going to hurt her too bad...

The two didn't pay her any mind. Elizabeth was too caught up in her victory, and she kissed Malech with great fever. And he returned the kiss. Abigail didn't know that those two had started dating. No wonder Malech was in this. Girls could really make boys do anything as long as they flashed a pair of tits. Just like Hanna made Alexander date her. Well, she wouldn't do that with Pietro. She had enough dignity not to try to manipulate a man with her body. She watched as Malech walked over to the couch, taking his backpack off and setting up his drawing utensils. Abigail rolled her eyes. What was he going to do? Paint her picture and then draw a mustache over it? Idiots.

She glared down at Elizabeth as she told her to attempt to escape. "Oh what, and give you the satisfaction of seeing me squirm? I'm not an idiot, you put a stupid anti magic collar on me. I'm not strong enough to get out of the chains either. Just fucking hurry up and do whatever you're gonna do and let me go, crazy bitch!"

The moment he heard Malech talk like that, it spun his head around. What the hell? Where did that come from? Being defensive, Alexander spat back at the upperclassman. "Lay off, I didn't do shit to you." He didn't dislike Malech, but he found the guy weird. Definitely a little creepy with that drawing, even if it was his method of magic casting. What, did he think just because he was an upperclassman, Malech could just strut around like he was everything? Like he was better than Alexander? He felt his anger flare just slightly, but then... nothing. In fact, it felt like he had just been in a trance, Alexander shaking his head to gain his bearings again. "What...?" The Berserker mumbled, rubbing his face a little. What was he just thinking about? He looked back to see Malech. Something about what Malech said. Ugh, but it was a blur. He just remembered being angry and annoyed, but that's it. Nothing else came to mind.

But one thing he knew, Alex's mind seem a bit more focused. There were lingering thoughts, but nothing that seemed to consume. And with that feeling gone, he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up as he looked over to Malech, who continued walking out of the building. Something just didn't feel right. But he started wondering if it was just because that guy was just weird as hell. Maybe. Whatever. Alexander was hungry right now and wanted to grab something to eat. Although, that nagging feeling remained...

Elizabeth felt her lips buzzing a bit. That kiss felt electrifying, if she did say so herself. She shot a gaze over to Malech, the man working on setting up his equipment. "You brought the best of the best, I see." Over time, Elizabeth had learned to discern which pencils were the best. She also learned which pencils he seemed to like to use most. She was observant like that, especially when it came to Malech for some reason. She just chalked it up to perhaps spending too much time with the master artist. Although, his work was truly astounding. The sofa looked absolutely perfect, an exact replica of the one in her living room. She had commended him countless times, but still, this was remarkable. The perfect scenery for putting this arrogant woman in her place. And speaking of which, the woman barked at them like she was still in control. Elizabeth sighed in annoyance at that. "You just ruin all the fun, Abigail. Firstly, you do understand that wasn't a request, but a direct order from your superior, correct? I am, after all, a Third Year. And you, a First Year. Do you know what that means, Abigail? That means you obey. You. Obey!" Elizabeth growled at her.

She went behind Abigail, directly behind her to the point where even if she turned her head, Abigail could only catch the backside of Elizabeth. However, the moment the older Mage whipped around, she'd hear the loud electrical pop. "Oh my, pardon. I've been a tad bit impatient since our last... encounter." At that, Elizabeth gave a visible look of distaste. "Now, firstly, you need to learn some respect before I can even hope to continue, Abigail. You have no idea how much I loathe you right now and your little attitude. To put it rather unladylike, you're acting like a real bitch." Abigail didn't get a moment to retort. She'd feel a sudden electrical shock to her side, just above her hips. But it was very painful and concentrated at a small point. Elizabeth had in her hands a red colored violet wand, and it gave off a faint hum. One could see the electrical current within pulsing, and as she brought the tip to Abigail's body, it sent out a shock. However, Elizabeth made sure to tone it up, making it particularly painful. The fact that it was a concentrated and small surface area, oh, it would hurt. A lot.

Elizabeth did it again, this side on the outside of her stocking-clad thigh. The material there was lighter, and if she didn't feel it then, she felt it now. "I'm sure you're wondering why I don't burn you alive with magic. Well first, that's no fun. I want to see you writhe in pain, Abigail. Second, dear Malech won't have enough time to draw us a perfect masterpiece... starring you! The woman who thinks she's better than everyone!" Elizabeth thought on that more, and immediately she glared with deep spite at Abigail. "You... You don't know anything. You're weak, I'm strong. I know more spells. I can cast them without incantations. What makes you so much better than me?!" Instead of the wand, Elizabeth swung her hand hard against Abigail's cheek, a loud clap of skin on skin echoing in the rather spacious room. Elizabeth's rage and jealousy was getting the best of her. She panted softly, attempting to come back down and compose herself. Malech was watching after all, even if he claimed this outburst of hers might be her true emotions.

A deep sigh left Elizabeth. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that. And we're just getting started, dearest Abigail." Her violet wand went out again, shocking her at random. Abigail might be able to brace from the pain, but it would be the anticipation that hurt the most. Because Elizabeth didn't always just reach out and shock her. Sometimes, she drew close, but then held still. Sometimes she pulled away, and a dark chuckle left her lips. And especially when Elizabeth walked behind her, the elder Mage made sure to sting areas with plenty of muscles. Underneath her skirt to that perky rear. Along her upper arms, just on the sides of her breasts. Elizabeth was targeting sensitive areas. But she soon paused and looked up at Abigail, standing before her. "That was just for slandering your superior. Now, here's for disobeying me." The violet wand went between her legs and began shocking her inner thighs. But she knew Abigail's legs weren't chained, so she'd try and pull away. With an evil smirk, Elizabeth would slap and grab her leg, forcing it downward to get another painful shock before she pulled back, chuckling again and shivering with delight.

"Abigail, Abigail..." Elizabeth sighed out, waving the wand in her face. "Are you ready to behave?"

"I had to bring everything to make sure I wouldn't have to leave this room tonight. I don't want to miss anything. Not one single moment.." Malech told her, ignoring how vulgar that ugly little girl was being. Soon enough, she'd know her place. Elizabeth was a good upperclassman. She'd give her a lesson Abigail would never forget.

Envy felt...so much envy within this Elizabeth. She had joined Malech thinking he would be her entertainment for tonight..but he wasn't. This other woman was. Oh...how delightful. They had done this little scheme without her help..but she would make sure they'd go through with everything and more. Both Malech and Elizabeth would soon find themselves feeling extra irritated with the student. Even though Malech wasn't really jealous of Abigail Hunter herself, there were still feelings there of being outshone by the first year student. Those feelings were tripled. He started to really, really find the girl detestable. Elizabeth would experience the same effect. Luckily for Abigail, ever since she had fallen for Malech, a part of her envy died seeing as how she didn't even want Pietro anymore.

Even Abigail would find herself hating Hanna. Though she wouldn't have time to think about it because Elizabeth was starting to yell and scream at her, bringing her attention back to her particular...dire situation. What, Elizabeth thought her time here at Accel made her better than her? Abigail smirked. Yeah right. She was better than her in everything but the time she spent here. She was one of the elites in Accel...being apart of a class with only four student roster. She didn't even have to attend her classes anymore. If this bitch thought that she would just obey her just because of her time here, she had another thing coming....

Then she heard a strange sound. Like the sound of an electric fly swatter. Or really, anything that dealt with electricity. It was a spark. What the hell was she planning on doing? What did she have? Abigail couldn't even turn around..she was too busy trying to keep the pressure off of her aching wrists by standing on the tips of her shoes. Ugh, she couldn't see. Though in one moment, she felt something painful jab at the top of her hip.. She flinched and shut her eyes, biting her tongue so she wouldn't make any noise. What was that? Not magic, it was..a tool?

She got a clearer look at it, though when Elizabeth shocked her thigh, she cried out loud. That fucking hurt! What the hell was wrong with her? Why was she doing this? Both of them were punished for their fight...so what the hell? She looked towards Malech, who was being quiet. He had a look of concentration on his face as he drew. He didn't even care that she was hurting her. She knew Elizabeth hated her, but...Malech didn't seem to share her hate until now.

Abigail suddenly felt the sting of Elizabeth's palms on her face. She was still ranting. Still talking. Abigail knew something was wrong. This wasn't just a prank...they were going to hurt her. Elizabeth was going to hurt her. She was in trouble and all she wanted was for someone to help her. Though the first person she thought of wasn't Pietro, it was...

Abigail screamed and yelped at each prod of the wand, feeling it sting through her clothes. Even her sweater. The worst areas were her butt, her legs, under her arms...any place where the skin was thin against her bone. It fucking hurt, and tears started to come to her eyes. Though the worst part was when Elizabeth stuck the wand up her skirt and hit her inner thighs. She desperately tried to kick, swinging somewhat from the chain. Though the third year grabbed her leg and kept her still, and she cried out once more, panting.

No...no. She wasn't going to give in to this fucking crazy woman. She had more pride than that. "You can kiss my ass, Elizabeth." Abigail told her, glaring at the woman with hatred.

Jealosy. Envy. It all poured through her veins as Elizabeth watched the First Year squirm with anguish at every prod of the violet wand. This was almost better than magic. They had the raw power of items that did the work for them. She didn't lose any energy either. Energy she could now devote to tormenting poor Abigail even further. "Oh yes, we're not leaving this room tonight, do you hear, Abigail?" Elizabeth listened to her pant as she had a simple reprieve while awaiting her answer. "I made sure that no one could find us. Everyone's going to be such dolts, trying to pick up on your magic signature. You didn't forget, did you? You're under house arrest still." That's right, word through the grapevine made it to both Malech and Elizabeth rather quickly. That meant that she couldn't go anywhere without Pietro or another Fourth Year or staff member. And they had plans to make themselves disappear. Oh she didn't care even if she got caught. She just wanted this bitch to suffer. She wanted her to suffer for stealing the limelight from her. Oh how she hated her. How she hated every single breath Abigail took. She wasn't better than Elizabeth, not even in the slightest!

Her further defiance brought a bubbling anger forward. "Oh, well, if you insist." Elizabeth glared back at her as she grabbed her cheeks, making their eyes meet. "You don't mind if I... rip your fucking skirt off then, do you?" Elizabeth grinned as she went back around to set the violet wand down, then the woman grasped the back hem of her skirts and unceremoniously, pulled with all her might. The light fabric couldn't handle such strain, and immediately, it tore and ripped, though not completely through. With an impatient grunt, she then grasped both partial halves of her skirt and tore it completely in two. She discarded the fabric and walked back around. "Oh my, were you being literal, or figurative?" Elizabeth's smirk was becoming more and more twisted. "I should be telling you the same thing, but you're beneath me, Abigail. I don't want some gutter trash from some barely known household anywhere near my behind." For a moment, she peered back to Malech, waiting till he raised his eyes. "Though, dear Malech on the other hand..." When she had his attention, Elizabeth playfully fluffed up the backside of her skirt to reveal her posterior to the drawing artist.

And maybe to his surprise, her pale cheeks were on full display! The only thing beneath that skirt were the ends of her stockings as they met her creamy thighs as well as a garter belt. But yes, there were no panties at all. Elizabeth would just smile lustfully at him before returning to Abigail. "You know, I can't be the only one without any underwear..." Elizabeth gazed down at Abigail's stockings and panties, grinning darkly. "Here, give Malech a good view at your genitals!" She almost said in excitement. Just as viciously, she grabbed the front end of Abigail's underwear, though she expected some resistance. "Gods, Abigail, are you that afraid of a little nudity? You've got to bear it some time, hah!" Once more, the sound of fabric tearing filled the air as her panties came off, much easier than the tougher fabric of her skirt. Elizabeth decided to leave her stockings on. It actually looked good on her. What? No! Elizabeth could only be the gorgeous one here! She slapped her bare thighs and laughed darkly at Abigail. "Come on, show the world your filthy womanhood!" And that's when another dark idea came into her mind, just like Malech had suggested the first night.

"Oh, we should!" The elder Mage walked off once again behind her, grabbing something. CLICK! The sound of a shudder could be heard. "Mmn, no, we need some flash." Abigail's torturer mumbled. CLICK!, and this time the room lit up a bit. Elizabeth was taking pictures! She came around and flipped the camera around, shoving it in Abigail's face as Elizabeth sighed. "If we put this on the Accel intranet website, do you think all the boys in school will be thinking such lewd thoughts of you at night? We could send these to every boy in school too, Abigail. Think of it, you'll be the masturbation material for every filthy man in school." She pulled it back and before she could look away, Elizabeth took a picture of her face. "Perhaps we should even send one to your boyfriend, hm?" Elizabeth cooed, then aimed the camera to her legs. "Abigail, come now. We need a good picture... ugh, Malech. Dear, forgive me, but Elizabeth is being an unwilling subject for my photo op now, and I need both hands." It almost sounded completely sinister how Elizabeth switched from cruel and torturous to sweet and caring whenever she spoke to Malech. She even gave him a polite, warm smile as she even curtsied to Malech like a proper woman. "Thank you... No, Abigail! Bad girl!" When she resisted Malech, she'd immediately swat at her tender inner thighs, wherever the violet wand grazed. "What a disobedient bitch. Once I get a picture in, your punishment will be swift."

CLICK! "Oh, Gods, it's about damn time. Was that so hard?" When Malech released her, and went back to drawing, Elizabeth pulled him in for a quick peck on the lips. "My little helper." She sighed, grinning at him. "Keep drawing, I have a surprise for you later." And that was all he'd get from her before Elizabeth set the phone down. There was but a moment of silence, then upon Abigail's naked hind end, one of her hind cheeks would soon flare up painfully. And then soon the other one! "Like it?" Elizabeth's voice could be heard. If Abigail turned to look ahead, she'd be met with not only an angry glare, but another lashing against her ass. She could probably catch a glimpse of the cat o'nine whip in the woman's hands. "Eyes forward, bitch!"

"I said, do you like it? Answer me." This time, Elizabeth struck her thighs. "I can keep going. Say you like it, you little bitch. Say, "I love it, Mistress"...!" More lashings, ending on the first cheek she struck. More. More! Elizabeth wanted to hurt Abigail more and more. She wanted to see her suffer more, she wanted to see her reduced to the lowly little wench she was. "Say it!"

She was going to be here all night? The young mage grimaced at the thought. What the hell did they plan to do with her all night? There was only so many things they could do to beat her up..but then she thought about it and...she realized that they wanted to torture her. Wait, they knew she was under house arrest and still they did this? Were they really so sure they wouldn't be caught? Abigail raised her eyebrow when Elizabeth agreed to "Kissing her ass". What was she pulling? She watched her as as she got closer and..literally grabbed her ass. She cried out in confusion. What was she doing?! "Get the fuck off me!" Abigail screamed in protest, and..she did. But only to put down the violet wand. "Elizabeth...I'm warning you...don't come near me.." Abigail's once proud, unwavering voice was now stricken with fear.

Abigail tried to get away from her as she grabbed her skirt. Though it was no use. It was one thing if it was just her and Elizabeth, but what made it worse was that Malech...he was right there. She wouldn't have been too happy even if he wasn't, but that's what made it so much more worse. To her dismay, she heard her skirt tear off. It took Elizabeth two tries, but....none the less she was exposed. Her panties were a shade of pink, but they were a bit childish...cotton and a little ruffly. The complete opposite of what Elizabeth would wear. being in her underwear was humiliating...and she could only hope it would stop from there.

She looked away as Elizabeth mentioned how she should be the one to make her kiss her ass...as if she would do that. She had just gotten even angrier being humiliated like this. Malech looked up when he heard his name, as he had been deep into his sketch. He wasn't just going to draw the girls...but everything in front of him. The scenery and the two subjects before him...one beautiful majestic, the other pathetic. Though not ugly. No...Malech couldn't draw ugly things. There was a beauty in Abigail that Elizabeth could pull out...her fear. He had seen a glimpse of it just before she tore off her skirt. Just as Malech though, Abigail's weakness was in her body being touched and revealed.

Suddenly he saw something even more wonderful than the fear on Abigail's face. Oh...Elizabeth's ass looked so plump and sexy. It made him lick his lips as he felt himself throbbing in his pants. Ugh...she really did make it hard for him to concentrate, but he could do this. He could work like this, for her. For Elizabeth. "I'd love to kiss those beautiful globes of yours, Elizabeth..." He told her before she went back to torturing Abigail. Damn, those garters complimented her...really.

Abigail's mouth dropped a little when Elizabeth expressed her desire on not being the only one not wearing panties. "No....stop it. This isn't funny anymore, Elizabeth!" She protested, though it fell on deaf ears. She tried to move, but once again found it pointless when Elizabeth approached her. Suddenly her underwear were torn from her body, and her cheeks when bright red. She couldn't even cover herself, it was so embarrassing! She could feel tears coming to her cheeks as Malech laughed at Elizabeth's statement, and Abigail shook her head. "Shut up! This isn't funny!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Let me go! Let me goo!"

Elizabeth wasn't even done yet...she still was going on about something. That's when she saw her pick up a camera..and her face went pale. No..she was going to take pictures of her like this? Abigail could only try her best to hide herself, going as far as lifting her legs from the floor just to shield herself, folding them to her body. But she couldn't do this forever, and the chains really did hurt...but still. The thought of every boy in Accel knowing what she was like naked? And...masturbating to it? No! They couldn't do this! How could they do this..? Abigail's legs sunk back to the ground, the chains being too hard on her wrists. Elizabeth kept on taking pictures, and she started to cry. Not sob..but straight up cry.

A good picture? No..she couldn't pose for this. But she didn't have to because as soon as Elizabeth asked, Malech was behind Abigail and he effortless picked her up and spread her legs so that Elizabeth would have the perfect shot of her puffy lips and untouched flower. "Oh, she acts like she doesn't want anyone looking at it, but it's completely shaven. You're more of a slut that you lead on, Hunter." Malech whispered in her ear, causing Abigail to cry even more. Mnnn...that was it. That was the emotion he wanted to see in her. Man...his cock was throbbing and her crying was making it worse...not to mention sexy Elizabeth. He enjoyed the kiss, but he didn't take very long to get back to his scene. He was determined to give her what she wanted. Even moreso than get what he wanted.

At first, Abigail kept her eyes forward as she tried to stop herself from crying. Then she felt a pain in one of her cheeks that no doubt left a long, red mark on her delicate, pale skin. "Ahhh!" She cried out, though soon a similar pain went to her other cheek. She heard the sound of a whip...that was the sound. She was really...whipping her? How could she?! When she turned to face her, she saw how angry Elizabeth look. Then another whack at her ass, and her thighs..Abigail was wailing hysterically. "S...stop! Please! I'm sorry, I don't know what I did, but please, it hurts, Elizabeth!"

Malech was absolutely delightful. She felt flattered now that she helped him. He did so without question, without complaints. Oh how wonderful it was to have a reliable man around, not like the oafs that her mother and father tried to pair her with. No, Malech was accountable and had tact. The man was... dare she say? Perfect in her eyes. She would deny it, but she had a huge thrill rush through her body as her round globes, accented by her stockings and garter belt, were viewed upon by the man she had been lusting for days on end before this very night. She loved his desire to kiss her rear, a thought that made her chew upon her bottom lip sensually. And the way he just picked Abigail up and spread her legs? The artist had some muscle, hm? Oh, Elizabeth momentarily daydreamed about him holding her like that. Their bodies naked. Skin on skin. Hot for one another. Needy for one another. There was no doubt in the end of her mind that before the night ended, she wanted Malech. Badly.

"Crying now, Abigail? Is it now just sinking in how absolutely dreadful this situation has become for you?" Elizabeth hissed, walking up to her and wiping away her tears. "What? Do you really hate the thought that much? Come now, you should feel honored." She walked around her, grinning as she heard her sob and hiccup for air. The sound was so melodious to Elizabeth, she herself almost felt like crying. Tears of joy, that is. She had waited so long, dreamnt of this moment where Abigail was a blubbering baby, begging her. Elizabeth snickered and actually decided to let her answer. "Come on, cry for me more, Abigail Hunter. Let me the face of such a proud, noble, superior woman drenched in snot and tears! Cry for me!" She shouted out, striking her once more with the whip before she finally heard Abigail blurt out. Finally! Those two words left her lips. I'm sorry! Elizabeth grinned at that...

... And then immediately frowned. If Malech looked over, he'd see a fresh paint of rage splash across her features. "You don't..." Elizabeth was livid. "How... dare you!" Her fingers suddenly yanked her hair back as Abigail was suddenly pulled from the hook. Her weight would fall forward, but she was kept up painfully by the roots of her hair as Elizabeth yanked her up on to her knees. "You don't know?! You do! Don't you dare lie to my face like that!" She threw Abigail on the ground, and immediately afterwards, lashings were delivered to her pale bottom and bare thighs. She even missed and struck at her stocking covered legs, the material no match for the vicious hatred that tore through. Her skin turned a flaring red from Elizabeth's anger, to which the woman stood over Abigail, panting heavily. "You mocked me! Ridiculed me! Made me look like a fool not only in front of the entirety of Accel, but of Pietro! Pietro!!!" Elizabeth then yanked the girl up by the back of her collar. It would be extremely uncomfortable as it pressed against her throat, effectively cutting off some air. Abigail only had the luck that it was a split second to put her back on her knees. The elder Mage forced Abigail to look up at her grinning, sadistic face. "That's what you're sorry for. And that's why this hurts. And that's why it will continue to hurt."

"I won't stop, Abigail. I will never, ever, stop."

"Abigail?" Just as Elizabeth mentioned, Abigail would receive the telepathic message that was coming from Pietro. Yet any attempt at contacting him back failed. He would hear nothing. And yet he called her name again. "Abigail? Where are you? I was told you were last seen in the library, but I didn't see you there. I checked your apartment, and no one was home. I don't believe you would be the kind of girl to go against your disciplinary punishment. I'm sorry, I can't lift it any sooner. But, Abigail, I need you to at least let me know where you're at. If not, well..." Pietro paused, his sigh heard in her mind. "I'm afraid I might have to extend the term of your house arrest. Please, it bothers me to do that to you, so I'm sure you might be perhaps resting somewhere, I'm unsure. I'll check back again in a few minutes if I don't hear back. Take care, Abigail." And like that, his voice cut out.

Back to reality, Elizabeth seemed to have composed herself, fixing some stray strands of hair that flew about in her rage. "Oh dear, that was horribly unladylike of me. Forgive me, Malech." She gave a soft laugh as she exhaled softly. "Now, where was I? Ah yes." Walking towards Abigail, she sighed and wore an expression of impatience. "It hurts, doesn't it? It hurts a lot? Well, we can fix that, Abigail. I'm not so bad once you get to know me. Malech practically adores my company now." Elizabeth stood tall above Abigail who was still upon her knees. Her calm attitude only foretold of further punishment... if she wasn't cooperative. "Now, if you want the pain to stop, you're going to do as I say. I am no longer Elizabeth. To you, my name is "Mistress". And you? Your name is "Bitch". If that genius mind of yours understands those simple instructions then kiss my boot." She immediately pressed her boot in front of Abigail, the heel click audibly against the cold concrete. "Do it, Bitch. Before I lose my temper again..."

Of course..Elizabeth didn't plan on showing her any mercy. She found it so hard to listen to her..to listen to all the reasons she hated her. Not when she grabbed her by the hair and yanked the chain down painfully. Abigail could only cry even harder as she yelled and screamed at her. Damn it! She hated being so powerless! The last time she felt this way was against Elliot...but at least she could fight back against him even though it was pointless. Right now she couldn't...do anything. Her magic was gone, and she was chained up and at the mercy of a third year who she should have taken seriously since the beginning. Abigail was starting to develop a fear of her seniors, though Pietro...Pietro was different. He loved and protected her...but he wasn't here.

Abigail was suddenly on the ground with her ass up in the air. More lashings to her ass that made her yelp and scream in pain. More tears. Once again she wanted someone to save her from this. To save her from two third year students who were supposed to be her allies. Once again, she thought of Alexander. She wanted him so badly...she wanted him to save her so badly! But she was with that fucking bitch Hanna! That stupid bitch that stole him away from her, and...

She felt her collar be yanked up and she made a choking noise. She couldn't breathe, hell she couldn't even understand Elizabeth's yelling anymore. She humiliated her? When did she do that...she was the one who attacked her and got them both in trouble so why? Why was she blaming her? A few more sounds of choking and she was finally released, falling to her knees again. She wouldn't stop. She wasn't going to stop and that's all Abigail needed to hear. There was..a way she got when she was being tortured and could do nothing about it. She had to do this so many times, but she never thought she'd do it with someone who wasn't her brother. Elliot...had trained Abigail to be like this, and now Elizabeth would get to see that side of her. By the time Pietro's words started to play into her head, she didn't even register them. She...was off. She turned herself off. That fiery spirit of hers was gone. She knew that it would only get her hurt even worse, just like when Elliot would beat her to near death.

"Don't apologize, Elizabeth..that was magnificent. No matter what emotion you display, or how your face may twist and turn, you're beauty is still radiantly shining. Please, lose yourself...it will make this picture even better.." He had drawn out everything and was now working on Abigail. He'd save the best for last, after all. Though the way she just stared at the floor, her eyes dead...Mnn, so Elizabeth had broken her already? How fitting. Elizabeth really did know just how to break her with minimal help from him.

When Elizabeth spoke, Abigail didn't react or even look up at her. No. Never show your eyes to him...they remind him of her...just keep your head down and do whatever he wants or it will hurt more. Elizabeth's boot suddenly was in her face, and Abigail stared at it. Apart of her still wanted to be defiant, but it was ignored. Whatever she had to do to lessen the pain, she'd do it. So she leaned down and pressed her lips against Elizabeth's shoe. Malech smiled. This was the scene he wanted to paint. This was the moment where Abigail Hunter submitted herself to Elizabeth Von Rosencratz. Yes...this would be what he drew.

Elizabeth gazed back at Malech, smiling at him. "Oh, Malech. That silver tongue of yours sure knows how to make a woman blush." Oh, she wasn't blushing, and she gave a coy smirk when it was apparent she wasn't. "I wonder what else it can do." She cooed, soon focusing back down to Abigail. The cries and sobs seemed to cease now, Abigail's face rather stoic and submitting to her fate it seemed. Well, not entirely. Elizabeth knew that she was doing this just to stop the pain. The lashings. The electrical shocks. The humiliation. But, this was progress! Progress that made Elizabeth grin in pride. She broke down this woman. This woman submitted to her. That's right. This bitch belonged at her boot, ready to clean it if she so much as dirtied it. However, Elizabeth didn't feel completely satisfied with her victory. Or, more so, partial victory. "Hmm..." She hummed, starting to walk around the girl, eyeing her up and down as she knelt there after kissing her boot. No, there was defiance in this act. Because it wasn't true submission.

"We're not done, Malech." Elizabeth said calmly as she crossed her arms in front of the girl. "All I see right now, Bitch, is that you're only half dumb." She used the back of her hand to strike Abigail across her other cheek, giving both of them painful, rosy tints. The older female had the initial joy of tormenting Abigail, but now she had purpose. To completely humiliate her even further. "You think just doing this so I'll stop will please me. Gods, you put so much effort into proving yourself better than me, and now when you have to submit to me, you half ass it? I should whip you just for wasting my time." Elizabeth hissed, seizing her by her sweater. Ah, yes, the last bit of her defenses. "Bitch, I won't be fully satisfied until you're completely shamed. So sit there." Elizabeth told her as she walked off again, once again to the table of tools they had lined out. She took some time before she held up a pair of scissors. "This will do."

She strode over to Abigail and knelt in front of her. She snipped the attached blades before her eyes before she snatched her by the collar once more. And this time, she was cutting down the center of her sweater. Elizabeth's hard eyes caught sight of her bra, and she immediately cut through that as well. "Hmph, are you going to think your breasts are bigger than me too? Whore." Elizabeth said in disdain as she soon finished. Abigail would probably feel the cups of her bra fall from her breasts, and her sweater had now become an impromptu cardigan. But most importantly, Abigail was fully exposed. And seeing this little shutdown of her's, Elizabeth wondered how long she would handle this. Would that little shield she put up last? Would the girl breakdown into tears again. "You should get more sun, girl. If you want Pietro to enjoy your body, you've got a long way to go."

A grin though was sent in Malech's direction. "Or... Alexander?" She whispered, just loud enough for her accomplice to hear. "Malech told me all about your strained relationship with the Berserker. Was it painful to listen to him say he doesn't need you? That he has Hannabelle? You know, she's much more prettier than you. More popular. Social. The woman actually is... well, somewhat of a pleasure to be around. Suffice to say, Abigail, you pale in comparison to her." She was then behind Abigail as she knelt down, suddenly grasping her breasts from behind. She squeezed rather roughly, chuckling at whatever whimpers and pained yelps the girl might give her. Well, if she did. "Do you ever think of Alexander mauling these breasts of yours? Hm? Oh, I bet you do, you stupid bitch." Another painful squeeze. "Or, how about down here?" Elizabeth's fingers began to travel down her stomach, teasing the girl with fingernails that ghosted over her skin. And unashamed, she touched Abigail's vagina, playfully spreading the lips as she looked at Malech. "Do you ever touch yourself and think Alexander is fingering you, Abigail? Or that his cock is driving into you? Wildly? Or perhaps gentle? Hmph, he's a ruffian, Abigail. I bet he'd make sure you couldn't sit properly for a week." Elizabeth laughed teasingly as she continued to tease and play with Abigail.

But then she whispered ominously. "... But you're not getting Alexander tonight." And she looked over to Malech one final time, licking her own lips.

Elizabeth spoke up a bit louder to call out to the artist. "Malech, I know you're busy, but please come over here." She was trembling with excitement, she could feel her own arousal teasing the skin of her inner thighs. Oh she was lustful right now. Once Malech arrived, she grinned as she leaned over and kissed his thigh. "Pull it out~" If he seemed confused, Elizabeth would clarify. "I'm giving you a reward, dear."

"Abigail? Damn it..." Pietro sighed as he walked out of his office and to the teacher's lounge. It was just his luck that he saw Amethyst, walking over to her desk with a concerned gaze. He should be peeved and angry. Annoyed that Abigail wouldn't respond and would suddenly run off. However... no, Pietro was concerned. "Professor Amethyst, I'm sorry, but I need your help. I can't get in touch with Abigail, and she's under house arrest. Please see if you can scry her magical signature for me." He asked the professor, looking out the window. Abigail, where could she be? She just upped and vanished. But where to...?

Abigail kept her head down, though she removed her lips from Elizabeth's shoe. Elizabeth thought she was doing this out of spite, but in truth it was just a self defense that she had against her brother. One that she felt like would work on Elizabeth too. She felt Elizabeth's hand smack twice her across the face, and she her head went from one side to the other. She let her head roll back forward and continued to look at the floor. Just block it out...just block it out until she stops. She kept thinking to herself. When Elizabeth grabbed her by the sweater, she kept her eyes averted. She wanted her to be completely shamed? She had already taken pictures of her body...what else was there?

And then she saw the scissors approach her shirt. She looked at them, realizing that she was going to take away the last bit of security she had. She whimpered as tears started coming to her eyes. She tried so hard to hold them back though, even when her sweater was cut open and her bras snapped in half. Abigail was much bigger than she really looked, mainly because her bras were tight. She was at least a high C in that department, something that surprised Malech. Though Elizabeth's tits were much more lovelier to the man. Abigail blushed more, maybe because she was exposed now..or maybe because Elizabeth mentioned Pietro. Either way, it was a pleasant sight.

Though her expression really changed when Elizabeth mentioned Alexander's name. She was still looking at the floor, but she definitely wasn't shut down anymore. The longer that Elizabeth went on and on about Alexander, the more Abigail began to feel a rage burning inside of her. Well, some of that was thanks to Envy, but...some of it was also the mere thought of Elizabeth and Malech knowing her business with Alexander. Though when the elder mage reached around and grabbed her by the breasts, she cried out in protest. She had never been touched like this before. She hated it. She hated how dirty it felt. Even if it was another girl, this was dirty! she couldn't even focus on just that. No..she was giving her naughty thoughts about Alexander...thoughts she had never really let cross her mind. She cried out in pain as she squeezed them so tightly. She wanted her to shut up..she wanted her to let go! Now she was angry, humiliated, and the slightest bit turned on thinking of Alexander doing this to her. She would rather him than....

No. She was going lower...she was going to touch her down there! Elizabeth would feel Abigail's dampening folds as she played with her. Ugh! It was feeling good, she was getting wet..only because she couldn't stop thinking about Alexander! Not to mention..even she hadn't touched herself so intimately before. This was the first time her virgin pussy would get played with. Abigail just glared at the floor, biting her lip so hard. She HATED this woman for bringing up Alexander and that bitch Hanna! She hated both of them...they were probably playing some stupid video games while this was happening to her..she hated Elizabeth, she hated Malech, Hanna, but more importantly, she hated Alexander!

Malech walked over to the two girls, and when Elizabeth told him to pull it out...he hesitated. Not once had he really been able to pull it out of his pants. But now..finally he would be able to. He grinned at her and then went down to his pants and undid them slowly. He left them on, but he pulled his cock out from his boxers and let the two women witness it. It was thick, and leaking precum from all the torture and teasing that Elizabeth put it through. He looked down at Abigail with a grin, though his smile suddenly dropped. Abigail Hunter glared up at them both with hatred he had never seen from her before. It was such a defiant gaze. "...Looks like she reacts more when you talk about Alexander rather than Pietro..." Malech said with an interested tone. So his theory was correct...the mage had feelings for him much so like he had feelings for her.

Amethyst looked over to Pietro. "That's not like her. After just being put into the advanced class, too...there's no way she'd break her restriction." Amethyst did a quick search and revealed that she couldn't find the mage anywhere...Abigail's energy signature was unique so not being able to find her concerned the professor. She had disappeared before, but at that time she wasn't under restriction. "I'm going to see if Alexander or Hanna has seen her. If not...we might have to look around for her." With that, Amethyst sent both Alexander and Hanna a message. Hanna hadn't seen her in a couple days, and Alexander hadn't seen her today either. Then she contacted the librarian, who told her something odd.

"...Pietro, the librarian saw her leave the library with you...about thirty minutes ago."

Back
Top Bottom