Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

Jei nodded slowly, "you sure?" She asked looking over to him as pulled her close to his side again after he'd taken the drinks and candy from her hands. She gave him a smile before turning her attention to the girl behind the counter who was smiling at them, then saw the look on her face shaking her head subtly guessing she saw one of the movies he picked out. She ignored it as the girl rang up their stuff and after she handed it to him they were on their way to the car walking together.

Leading her to his side of the car she got in after he'd tossed the bag inside. After he'd got in she settled into her seat sitting by him. "Off to your house." She said with a grin wondering if his parents are home, and what they'd be like.

"Yup off to my place. " He smiled slipping his arm around her shoulders holding her to him as he drove off. Speeding down the road a few blocks to his house pulling in quickly turning his lights off to avoid shining the windows. "I will be right back. " He said getting out leaving the car on and jogging to the garage. Putting in the code the door opened and he went to the back to a large foot locker. Producing a key from his jeans pocket and unlocking it pulling a small duffel bag from the locker.

He closed the locker and relocked it before doing the same for the garage door. His mother moved to the door seeing what he was doing she just nodded and turned way. She knew he did not like staying home on the weekend. Once back at the car he tossed his bag not the back and climbed back in. "Okay off to your place now or you have somewhere else you wanna stop?"

They'd pulled into his driveway and wordlessly he parked his car and got out. She sighed crossing her arms as she leaned back in the seat waiting for him to get back since he didn't appear to go inside.

A few minutes later she'd heard the garage door shut looking in front of her seeing him coming back to the car reaching in the bag while she waited she opened her candy grabbing a small handful she munched on it while she waited for him to get back soon and he took off again.

He smiled and got back into the car pulling out of the drive way and turning to drive towards her house. "Your not upset about me just running to get my bag are you?" He said softly slipping his arm around her taking a deep breath. His arm slipped back round her holding her side lightly taking a deep breath relaxing. His eyes looking over at her hoping she was not to mad at him.

Jeithen watched the road as he pulled out and made his way back to her home. Looking to him from the corner of her eye as he spoke. "No... why would I be upset, it's your home. Not mine." She fibbed giving him a smile. feeling his arm loosely loop around her she relaxed a little settling in for the quiet ride to her home. She watched the road as they drove for nearly 20 minutes before turning onto her street. "You have shorts?" She asked glancing to him for a moment.

"I think there may be a pair in there why do you ask? " He said softly looking over at her confused as he drove along. He felt bad about not taking her inside but he knew if he had taken her in they would still be standing there. "I am sorry about not taking you in. If it makes you feel any better i did not even go in i just went into the garage to get my go bag. " He said softly looking over at her biting his lip hoping she was being honest about not being mad at him.

Jei nodded shrugging when he'd asked why. "You'll see." She said with a slight smile leaning back seeing her house coming up in the distance. "Something fun to do this weekend." She announced with a nod.

"I'd said I wasn't. it's your home if ya don't want me to come in it's fine." She said nodding once more giving him a smile. "It's fine." She said with looking towards him as they'd pulled into her driveway.

Stephen smiled his arm tugging her tight squeezing her to his side enjoying holding her close. He smiled brightly holding her until the moment he got out of the car his hand extending into the cab offering to help her out. His other hand reached into the bed of the car and pulled out his bag. He was not certain why she wanted him to wear shorts. "Question, am i going to have to sleep fully clothed or can i take my shirt off? I don't want to make you uncomfortable by walking around shirtless. " He smiled at her fairly sure she would not mind him walking around with no shirt on.

He half hoped she would want him walking around shirt less he kinda liked the idea of being her eye candy. Once she was out of the car he reached in and grabbed the movies before leading her up to the house smiling brightly. This was probably the nicest time he had in nearly six months.

Jeithen felt him giving her a squeeze smiling a little till he got out undoing herself she took his hand sliding out of the car standing next to him she waited for him to grab the bag hearing his question she smiled pressing herself closer to him. "You can do whatever you want. I'm sure i can control myself if you don't have your shirt on." She said with a sheepish grin. "Though I don't think i'd mind if ya decided it was too warm inside for one." She giggled her hand pressed lightly against his firm chest.

She followed him to her front door stepping in front of him unlocking it stepping inside when he'd stepped inside behind her she shut the door locking it. Walking into the living room she turned back towards him, "Do you want to watch a movie now or relax a little. For which you need your short." She said with a smile.

"Okay why don't we relax a bit i guess. " He smiled tossing his bag down on the floor next to the couch. Setting the bag of movies on the couch he knelt down. Taking his jacket off setting it down next to his bag before opening it digging around for his shorts. Finding them he pulled them out and turned to go into the other room. "Okay ill be back out in a minuet. " He smiled not even thinking that he had a package of condoms in his bag that he had bought when he was dating his last girlfriend.

He went into her moms room and took off his pants changing into his shorts taking a couple minuets. A soft deep sigh as he headed out of the room smiling standing there in his ring shorts for when he trained at the gym. "So why do i need to wear shorts exactly? "

With a smile jei turned to head upstairs as he got his shorts out and changed in her mom's room. Slowly making her way upstairs she walked into her room shutting her door she slowly undressed as she made her way across her room into her closet fishing through all her clothes she'd found what she was looking for changing quickly looking herself over in the mirror wondering secretly if anything would come of it. Shaking her head she fixed her hair pulling it up in a loose bun before alking to the recliner in her room grabbing her oversized zip-up robe and putting it on zipping it making her way out of her room back down stairs seeing him waiting.

She grabbed 2 towels from the closet walking to the back door gesturing for him to follow her giving him a smile she stepped out onto the patio seeing the moon bright in the sky lighting her surroundings. Flipping a switch a few lights turned on and a bubbling sound could be heard. Dropping the towels on a chair she turned to look at him, "Though the hot tub could be nice." She said warmly looking over towards him.

He smiled at her when she came down clearly he was missing something. She had gone up to change and he was surprised she seemed to put on more. When she lead him outside he was not sure what to think. When she turned on the hot tub he chuckled and smiled. "Okay give me just a second I did not know i was going to be getting wet. Don't move. " He smiled going into the inside and breaking line of sight.

He quickly got dropped his shorts and took off his boxers before putting his shorts back on. Smiling he left his boxers on the floor so she would be able to see them when she came in. Once he was back outside he smiled walking over to the hot tube slipping his socks off and stepping in. "Hot tubing that is very romantic i was not expecting this. " He smiled pulling his shirt off tossing it playfully at her so she could not see his defined stomach. Years of working out in the gym to be a fighter had giving him quite the toned body. He sank down into the water smiling at her waiting for her to join him.

Jeithen reached for her robe when he'd said he needed to go in a second. She nodded deciding to sit down while she waited unizpping her robe she watched the water as it warmed up slowly starting to bubble, she could already feel the warmth coming off of it. Hearing the door open once more as he came out she looked towards him wondering what he'd done but not asking as he walked towards her heading for the hot tub.

Stepping in she'd watched him till he took off his shirt throwing it at her. Putting it down on the table she stuck her tongue out getting to her feet she walked ti the edge of the hot tub taking off her robe stand in front of him wearing her thong dark red and pink bikini, her top a tube top. Stepping in she sighed feeling the hot water touching her skin and her sore ankle.

"Wasn't going for that..." She said hesitantly. "Just thought it'd be nice." She said with a nod sitting across from him the water was deep sitting straight up she was covered to her shoulders in the hot water.

His eyes perked up when she took of her robe seeing the lines of a thong but not able to see it. When she said romantic was not what she was going for it almost broke his heart. Not nearly as much as watching her beautiful form slip below the water and out of sight. "Well that is okay. I will settle for the fantastic view even if it was for just a moment. " He smiled and took her hand under the water.

"Come sit over on my lap you have a surprise for me i have one for you." He smiled his hand gently puling her towards him but not hard enough to force her. To be honest he was a bit worried about feeling her bare bottom in his lap. If she squirmed to much as she sat in that outfit he was certain she would cause a reaction.

Jei noticed the perk in his eyes when he saw her in her bikini smiling to herself that she'd had his attention in such a way, and at his comment on the view. She let out a deep sigh as she leaned back; the hot water relaxing her. "But it is a really pretty night. the moon's so bright in the sky, no clouds." She said her voice fading as she looked over at him with a warm smile taking in how the moonlight made him look so much brighter.

She gave him a curious look after he'd asked her to sit with him saying he had a surprise, she wasn't sure but when he took her hand being so gentle with her she couldn't resist moving across the hot tub and carefully sat in his lap leaning alittle against his firm bare chest squirming a little to get comfortable she settled nestled against him.

As she squirmed he let out a soft groan enjoying having her laying against his chest. "The moon does look lovely. Second best looking thing out here tonight. " He smiled his hands slipping up her sides and back to her hair carefully undoing her hair. "You look cuter with your hair down. " He smiled leaning in kissing her shoulder before his hands set to work. Very slowly his strong hands began massaging her shoulders working her soft smooth skin trying to help her relax.

"There is not much more relaxing then a massage in a hot tub. " He smiled closing his eyes trying to fight the reaction her body was having on his. The last thing he wanted to do was poke her with his cock right now. His hand working her back thoroughly massaging every inch above her top including her neck.

Hearing the low groan she looked back at him seeing if he was olright. "You ok?" She asked cautiously. "Am I too heavy?" She asked a hint of concern on her face till she saw him smile smiling back at him she laid her side against him once more. Hearing his comment about her and the moon she blushed thinking he was being too sweet to her. She tried to keep her side facing him self conscious about the scar taking up her back. Caught off guard when he'd pulled her hair from it's bun she giggled lightly, "Oh really." She said hiding below the water her back pressed to his chest. When his hands started massaging her back she shuddered smiling she relaxed a little her head drooping forward a soft groan escaping as she let him continue.

"That feels really nice." She said her voice a whisper. her hands rested on his thighs between her legs as she leaned forward some giggling when his hands got to her neck trying to keep it under control not wanting to ruin the moment squirming a little.

"No your never going to be to heavy. You will always be allowed to sit on my lap when ever you want. " He smiled his hand moving to her lower back rubbing it firmly but gently his thumbs carefully pressing up either side of her spine. The more she squirmed and touched him the more frustrated he got. Finally deciding he needed to say something before things got to awkward.

"So why don't you turn around i have something i wanna tell you. If you play your cards right i might just break out the lotion and finish what i started some time this weekend. " He smiled biting her shoulder lightly his finger tips teasing the scar on her back lightly as he inspected it. "How did you get this?" He said softly he thought it was cute he had found a imperfection he always thought women with scars where sexy.

She had to smile yet again when he'd said she would never be to heavy smiling at how cute that sounded coming from him, "Well I just might have to take you up on that." She giggled staring at the water as it bubbled, feeling his hands running along her back feeling a little nervous but not enough to ask him to stop. she was lost in her own thoughts when she'd heard his voice, turning her head to look at him she nodded slowly to his request, "Olright." She said curious about what he'd had to tell her.

Sliding off his lap she turned around facing him hesitantly straddling his lap well more his knees feeling like she was making him uncomfortable sitting on his lap but gave him a smile. "What did you want to tell me?" She asked curiously her smile unwavering till he'd asked about the scar that streaked her back. "Umm..." She said thinking a moment hesitant to tell him fearing he'd just take pity on her. "A fence..." She said in a low voice. "If ya wanna know further I maybe be tempted to share over the weekend." She said trying to recover her cheerful tone.

Stephen smiled as she turned around glad she was no longer setting directly on his groin. He was already half hard his groin would be clearly visible when he got out of the water. He hoped it would go down but knowing it would not. "I just realized i never told you about my other girlfriend. " His hands moving to hers pressing their palms together lacing their fingers. "She is a lot younger then me. Kinda made me nervous at first but at this point. I don't care she makes me smile. " He smiled looking into her eyes before leaning down pressing his lips into her skin over her heart.

Slowly his lips dragged up her skin heading towards her neck. Once there he kissed and nibbled lightly on his way to her jawline and following that to her lips. Once at her lips he paused his lips flicking against hers as he spoke. "That is if she is willing to have her boyfriend crash over for the weekend. If not we can be friends until Monday. " He smiled waiting for her to kiss him and tell him her response.

Jei saw the relief in his eyes as she moved back from him a slight pout on her lips but she let it go as he spoke to her. Listening intently to what he'd had to say a little confused as to why he's bringing up an ex when they were having a good time, and being close. But she sat their silently listening, cocking her eyebrow when he'd mentioned she was a lot younger when he'd said only one of his ex's was ever younger than him.

Feeling his fingers intertwining with hers she looked at them before looking back to him nodding when he'd said the girl made him smile. Not expecting him to kiss her she blushed faintly as his lips touched her skin, a small shiver traveling down her spine as his lips slowly trailed to her neck giggling softly as he'd nibbled her skin. His lips trailed higher till they were face to face his lips lightly brushing against her own. Finally getting he was talking about her she blushed looking at him a long moment before she let a smile curl her lips. "You'd really just be my friend till Monday?" She asked with a faint chuckle pressing her lips to his for a moment before breaking the kiss. "You don't have to wait." She said softly her hair in her face as she looked up at him.

He smiled and took her hands gently putting them behind her back smirking as she accepted his offer. "Then get over here and kiss your boyfriend already. " He smiled his arms pulling her body tight to his chest pressing his lips firmly into hers. Giving her a firm passionate kiss holding her arms behind her so her breasts where pressed into his chest. Not realizing until it was far to late how bad an idea that was. His groin hardening quickly soon pressing at her lightly the way she was positioned it ran right under her pressing against her right cheek.

Jeithen gave him a bright smile giggling at what he'd said nodding slightly as he's pulled her closer her chest pressed into his her lips firmly pressed to his. She squirmed a little as he held he hands behind her back pushing her against him a soft groan escaped her lips her face turning red when she realized she'd felt something between her legs. Squirming one of her hands free she pressed it against his chest breaking the intense kiss panting softly a moment before looking up at him. "That's the 2nd time today." She said with a slight smirk. "Guess I affect you more than you want to let on." She smiled shyly.

"You come out here dressed like that what did you expect. " He smiled blushing a bit at both her knowing about the first one and feeling the second. "I don't care about letting on how sexy i think you are. You want me to be honest i not been fully soft since i came over today. " He chuckled softly moving a bit under her so his shaft laid between her cheeks winking at her playfully.

"The only reason i have not said anything is because your my little good girl. You wanna see the effect you have on me. Sit right here? " He smiled patting the tub next to him wondering if her curiosity would get the best of her or not. "Or you can set right there and continue to make out with your boyfriend and deal with him being crazy turned on." He smirked releasing her his arms stretching out on either side of him waiting for her response.

She pouted a little sticking out her tongue. "Well i've got t bathing suits, this one and a one piece that's really ugly." She nodded. "It really makes me look like a kid it's pink and frilly..." She admitted a little embarrassed. Smiling when he said he didn't care if she knew, surprised when he admitted he's been at least a little hard most of the afternoon. Blushing some when he shifted he now settled between her cheeks.

She thought when he'd asked if she wanted to see what she did to him and honestly she did but she didn't want to make him feel awkward. "Maybe a little later." She said softly shift her body a slightly her arms wrapped around his neck loosely, her lips pressed to his her hips light squirming in his lap this time more intentionally.

Back
Top Bottom