Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

"I don't want privacy i just got distracted by this beautiful woman getting dressed across the room. " He smiled taking off the towel and moving to get dressed. Slowly slipping his boxers on wanting to give as long a view as he could before he started getting dressed quickly. With moments he was dressed and ready walking over to her he slipped his arms around her looking into her eyes. Smiling brightly he pressed his lips against her cheek before slipping and arm around her and leading her from the room.

Jei rolled her eyes giggling as she turned toward her mirror grabbing the brush on her nightstand, brushing her hair pulling the top into a ponytail the rest falling free. Watching him in the mirror as he changed. Seeing he was deliberately taking his time.

Turning her attention back to her reflection she was surprised when he put his arms around her looking at him in the mirror seeing how short she looked beside him but she smiled placing her arm over his for a moment before following as he gestured for them to head out.

Heading out of her room and downstairs, she grabbed her purse which held her wallet and phone. "Ready when ever you are." she said with a nod stepping away grabbing her lightweight jacket in case she got cold. Looking towards him she waited for him to get on his shoes.

Gathering his phone and wallet before putting his shoes on then moved to her and lead her out to his car. Stopping next to it he smiled and handed her the keys before giving her a quick kiss. " Darling I will be right back I need to get something before we leave. " He smiled and turned around sprinting into the house and up stairs, returning a few short minuets later with his bag and tossing it into the bed. "There we go. "

Jei stood by the door watching him put his shoes on waiting for him to follow her. She looked to him confused as he'd handed her his keys. "Umm ok." She blushing when he'd gave her a quick kiss. She walked to his car opening it she got in her side putting the key in as she waited for him. Glancing up when she'd heard the door to her home shut seeing him carrying his bag. After tossing it in he took his seat in the drovers seat.

"What do you need your bag for?" She asked looking back at it a moment turning her attention to him as he started the car and pulled out. She leaned back in the seat as they made their way to the mall. "Did you sleep well?" She asked trying to make conversation watching the people buzzing around as they entered town wondering to herself how he'd act if anyone from school saw him, or anyone he might consider a friend. But she decided to come to that when it happened. Seeing they were coming towards the large mall seeing all the people she looked towards him with a smile. "What's your middle name?" She asked casually as she undid her seatbelt.

"Its a surprise ill tell you later. " He chuckled playfully his fingers gently caressing her arm as they danced into her hand squeezing it lightly. "I slept fantastically sleeping next to a lovely young woman will help so will amazing sex. " He winked at her giving her hand a gentle squeeze pulling in and parking the car undoing his belt quickly and slipping out taking the keys with him. Reaching into the back he looked inside at her and smiled as he tossed the bag into the car. "Ethan" He said before closing the door and walking over to her side of the car and taking her hand to help her from the car and to lead her into the mall. "Yours?"

Jei pouted when he wouldn't tell her what he'd had but soon forgot about it blushing at his remark about the sex looking out the window. Turning towards her hand when she'd felt him squeeze it a little. Hearing his middle name she nodded for some reason not expecting him to have such a normal name. Shaking her head when her door opened she gave him a smile making sure she had her purse before getting out. "Ya don't remember." She asked with a chuckle as she adjusted her skirt.

"Mine's Setsuna." she said walking beside him entering the mall seeing all the people bustling around feeling the cool air as they entered. She looked around at the stores near by turning her attention to him. "Anywhere you'd like to go?" She asked cutely.

"I am fine with anywhere you want to go darling. " He smiled lifting her arm up and wrapping his around her holding their joined hands on her side with her arm running across her stomach. Smiling as the way he was holding her made her move closer to him which he loved so dearly. "I have no plans on getting anything in particular so if you have something you wanna check out lets go." He smirked and leaned in whispering into her ear as his lips danced across her skin. "Though we should go to victoria secret and you should give me a fashion show. "

Jei looked towards him with a nod. She was going to walk ahead when he took her hand once more moving his arm so it was around her pulling her closer to his side. "We'll see." She commented blushing a little walking so close to him feeling like people were watching them she ignored them as they walked along. Looking at the different shops stopping in a few looking at this and that.

"Think you'll want something to eat while we're here?" She asked randomly putting down a shirt she was looking at trying to think of a new outfit for their outing later on tot he club. She grinned as she thought of it. She was looking forward to getting to go to the club, and dance, and see him dancing.

Leaving that store they walked into a store that wasn't one she usually would go into. Seeing the more flashy and sexy clothing she let go of his hand looking around finding a few articles which actually caught her interest.

"We can eat if your hungry. Hun you need to realize I usually don't plan much ahead. " He said laughing softly giving her hand a squeeze as he glanced around not really seeing anything in the stores she liked. Smiling he glanced at the cloths she was picking up making sure to remember her sizes in case he wanted to buy her something later. He ignored the eyes on him he was used to being watched though this was not a reason he was used to being watched for.

He smiled as she released him and scampered off to things she liked. Walking up behind her he placed his hands on her hips and moved his body tight up against her back. He was being a bit clingy today but he wanted to prove to her that he was proud to let people know who he was there with.

"Well I just wanted to know if you're hungry not really planning ahead.. Just wondering if ya wanted something to eat. They've got good Chinese food." She nodded continuing to look at the clothing.She found a few shirts that she'd grabbed to try on and a skirt and pair of black jeans feeling him standing behind her not facing him as she continued to look at the clothes her cheeks flushing pink she too was aware of the people who were watching them and not used to such attention out of school but she smiled.

"This looks cute." She said absently holding up a black corset style shirt. She was reluctant to pull out of his grasp but did so, "I should try these on." She said with a sheepish chuckle stepping away giving him a smile as she walked up the attendant giving him a smile as she asked if she could try her clothes on. He playfully smiled leading her into the changing room leaving her with her clothes. Looking them over she changed into the fit black jeans and yellow t-shirt checking herself out.
__Jei-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom